rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kevin Spacey does not deny sexual assault on 14-year-old boy actor

Jesus, Sweet Lord. One of the my favorite actor admits he's gay.

Even in House of Cards, he was acting as bisexual president. Turns out, he is really a gay.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/kevinspacey/status/924848412842971136][/url]

I like his acting but always seemed like a queer to me.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Another Open Secret exposed! As I said in the Weinstein thread...

[Image: y6p2KyO.png]

This is Pedo game.

So the low-T, frustrated suburban dad, who fantasised over his daughter's friend which Hollywood created for American Pie to show how pathetic but potentially dangerous heterosexual middle aged men are; was played by an anti-Trump pederast?

What did Spacey do to Anthony Rapp? Did Anthony say something?

^That's why he's taking the high ([Image: gay.gif]) road.

delete

Quote: (10-30-2017 02:24 AM)Rossi Wrote:  

What did Spacey do to Anthony Rapp? Did Anthony say something?

Quote:Quote:

In an interview with BuzzFeed News, Rapp is publicly alleging for the first time that in 1986, Spacey befriended Rapp while they both performed on Broadway shows, invited Rapp over to his apartment for a party, and, at the end of the night, picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance. According to public records, Spacey was 26. Rapp was 14.

What a waste of player potential.

All you gotta do is ask them questions and listen to what they have to say and shit.

So nothing happened and he's traumatized.

Give me a fking break, this is just the gays feeling like their spotlight was stolen, this is an attempt to take it back

He who dares wins - Del Boy

Quote: (10-30-2017 02:41 AM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

So nothing happened and he's traumatized.

Give me a fking break, this is just the gays feeling like their spotlight was stolen, this is an attempt to take it back

I'm eating popcorn while they eat their own.
Yet I wonder if Anthony Rapp knew something was up with Kevin Spacey & tried to get in early before anyone could ask why Anthony never said anything before?
I get the impression there is far more to the Spacey scandal to be dragged out in public.

I checked just now his wiki page. Look at first paragraph.

Quote:Quote:

Kevin Spacey Fowler, KBE (born July 26, 1959) is a homosexual American actor, film director, producer, screenwriter, and singer. He began his career as a stage actor during the 1980s before obtaining supporting roles in film and television. He gained critical acclaim in the early 1990s that culminated in his first Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for the neo-noir crime thriller The Usual Suspects (1995), and an Academy Award for Best Actor for midlife crisis-themed drama American Beauty (1999).

I bolded the most interesting part. Since when are homos so important that it should be mentioned in the first sentence that he is a one? Very weird.

I'm more surprised that the wrote "homosexual" (cold and pathological term) instead of "gay" (merry, positive and popular).

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Gay Glenn Greenwald :

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/924943000714739713][/url]

This doesn't surprise me at all. I think this will be the start of a massve Hollywood take down of Gay pedos abusing young male actors. It won't just be about Wenstein abusing women, this will be about mass abuse of men and women going back to the early 20th Century.

Just about any male actor you can think of will have been abused as a young hopeful at some point.

Except Clint Eastwood and John Wayne.

What kind of thread title is that?

It should be "Kevin Spacey admits sexual assault on 14-year-old boy".

Anyone who didn't know Spacey was gay is not socially calibrated.

Quote: (10-30-2017 06:40 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Facts.

I stopped watching that House of Cards show after that scene with his security detail guy and his wife having a 3 some. I knew he was gay then. His statement got zero reaction from me.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Or that writer about his grandpa. Ugh...

He's not admitting to it. He's trying to deflect away from the fact that he tried to commit statutory rape.

I bet other men are going to come forward now.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (10-30-2017 06:58 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (10-30-2017 06:40 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Facts.

I stopped watching that House of Cards show after that scene with his security detail guy and his wife having a 3 some. I knew he was gay then. His statement got zero reaction from me.

What if I've literally never seen him on TV?

Quote: (10-30-2017 06:58 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

If it weren't for the rumors, I'd chalk it up to good acting, but yeah, that scene caught me off-guard. I figured either his wife was going to cheat or they were going to end up spit-roasting the First Lady long before that point. I didn't figure they were going to hold hands first, even after his character had already been revealed to have been involved with other men.

Either way, LOL at the NYT acting like this is a shocking isolated "decades-old" allegation this morning. Like the Weinstein story, everybody knew, everybody knows.

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/dreamoforgonon/status/924831577355509760]

Spacey has probably miscalculated and just pissed off his other victims now. Wait for it to come out that the New York Times killed a major story on it a few years ago.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Yep, coming out as gay is just deploying the chaff as the sidewinders of paedogeddon zoom in. Horribly cynical, might well work.

It's a fairly rare man heterosexual man who prefers girls well under 18.

However, it seem surprisingly common for faggots to prefer someone on the young end of the scale.

I try to keep an open-mind to things that I do not fully understand, but there's something very concerning about that facts.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (10-30-2017 08:09 AM)Suits Wrote:  

It's fairly rare a heterosexual man who prefers girls well under 18.

However, it seem surprisingly common for faggots to prefer someone on the young end of the scale.

I try to keep an open-mind to things that I do not fully understand, but there's something very concerning about that facts.

It's well-known that gays are unavoidably tempted by pedophilia, as they worship sodomy (and hate normal sexual relationships, that is, deep in adult vaginas) and disregard the laws of nature and Conservative society. Everything in them, makes them a clear danger to young boys.

And the lesbians are even much more predatory against young girls (as they almost don't have to fear the Law)!