Roosh V Forum
What do we get out of Africa? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What do we get out of Africa? (/thread-60858.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

What do we get out of Africa? - TigerMandingo - 02-23-2018

Big booty bitchz....

What do we get out of Africa? - 911 - 02-23-2018

^^^^ Good post Mikado. Same dynamic in the Horn of Africa with the small fishermen there getting the shaft from neoliberal globalist trade deal. It's not the whole story, but definitely part of the impetus for emigration in Africa, as well as places like rural Mexico where for instance the corn farmers got squeezed out and moved to the cities and el norte in droves.

Quote: (02-23-2018 08:27 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Quote: (02-23-2018 07:45 AM)Stonk Wrote:  

Bullshit. The West has and continues to exploit Africa. My home country Nigeria is the sixth largest producer of oil, yet it oil rights are firmly entrenched in the hands of Dutch companies.

And what would happen if the Dutch were kicked out and oil production were left solely to the Nigerians? The same thing that would happen to the farms in Zimbabwe I suspect.

It's not a black and white issue (no pun intended), there are some good sides and bad sides to colonization (E. Michael Jones covers that in my video above), and post-colonial dynamics are complex.

The major change in Africa and African development has been the huge Chinese push, they are today far and away the leaders in financing and building major infrastructure projects all over the continent. Previously, there was a tacit agreement between western powers with delimited zones of influence operating kind of like a cartel: France in W. Africa, UK/US in Kenya etc.

China has also changed the development model, it's no longer a fat check to a JV with local cronies, typically resulting in siphoned funds, botched projects and their countrymen left with the debt tab, it's now large, well-funded Chinese contractors winning very competitive bids (driving infrastructure costs down) and delivering turnkey megaprojects that enable economic growth, like hydroelectric dams, railways, ports and highways. By the next decade, China will have spent nearly half a trillion dollars on African infrastructure.

The average Africa main road will be more likely to look like this than the jungle trail above:

[Image: 0019b91ed6e014d03d501f.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

China has become the largest foreign investor in Africa backing over 1,700 infrastructure projects totalling over US$75 Billion in investment into the economies of 50 African countries.

Chinese contracting companies such as China Civil and Engineering Construction Company (CCECC), China Railway Group, and China Railway Engineering Corporation are also benefitting heavily, carrying out an estimated US$50 Billion worth of work each year. It has been estimated that 1 in 10 workers on these projects are Chinese and the trend is increasing.

AidData estimates that US$131 Billion was spent on Africa’s transportation infrastructure in 2015 with another US$200 Billion expected to go into the continents roads and another US$7 Billion on airports by 2025.

https://www.highways.today/2016/12/18/ch...structure/

Here's for example the new railway system in East Africa, to be built by Chinese contractors:

[Image: East-Africa-Train-Map-768x864.jpg]

[Image: 9bda252e2657f89abd168a09cc29484a.jpg]

[Image: 1ff44f84-354a-11e7-8663-b22bc7352b12_ima...210222.jpg]

This is good news for Africans, and also great news for Western Europe as well, as these infrastructure developments will fuel their domestic growth and thus slow down mass emigration to Europe, bigtime win-win, especially if you consider sub-Saharan Africa's explosive demographic growth. Up to now, the main feeder countries to recent European migration have been mostly middle eastern and north African Muslim countries. These countries have seen their demographic growth stabilize, so the main push going forward is going to come from sub-Saharan Africa. An economic stabilization of their economy in the next decade would be crucial.

[Image: SSA_projections_2011.jpg]

[Image: Population-1950-21001.png]

What do we get out of Africa? - Paracelsus - 03-02-2018

Fuck Wakanda, up the kingdom of Zamunda!

[Image: Zamunda-Palace.png]

Fantastic infrastructure!

[Image: vanessa-1.jpg]

Arranged marriages!

[Image: coming-jej.jpg]

Benevolent male patriarchal kings!

[Image: coming-to-america-bath-scene-geeksandcle...ormat=750w]

Personalised bathroom service!

What do we get out of Africa? - GoingTheDistance - 03-02-2018

Quote: (02-23-2018 02:15 PM)911 Wrote:  

[Image: Population-1950-21001.png]

Look at that chart. Just look at it. And yet there are still people who state that European nations and The Western World should let anybody into our countries if they are conservative and that civic nationalism is all we need. Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable.

We wouldn't be able to make Africans or Asians minorities in their own countries via mass immigration 100 years from now even if ethnic Europeans wanted too.

What do we get out of Africa? - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-02-2018

This graph intrigued me so I went looking for some actual data. Behold the current population of Africa:

[Image: attachment.jpg38618]   

So horribly overpopulated is that sprawling continent that at the moment it contains less people than either India or China.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg38617]   

But wait guys, there's muh projections!

Let's take that graph seriously for a moment. In 80 years, this currently underpopulated African continent might, according to wildest population wet dreams of armchair globalist scientists, grow to approximately... wait for it... wait for it...

...slightly less than the current population size of Asia?

[Image: mindblown2.png]

Almost as much as the current population of Asia!

Holy shit!!!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5884312]

That's it guys, we're done. Done, I tell you. There's no way that the world could go on existing when there are 4 billion people on a single continent... oh wait.

What do we get out of Africa? - Piankhi - 03-02-2018

^I know right. Why is it so hard to use birth control? As an African I hope I wont be around when the house of cards falls down. Billions of Africans unable to support themselves? It will be like World War Z.

What do we get out of Africa? - EndsExpect - 03-02-2018

Quote: (03-02-2018 04:32 AM)Piankhi Wrote:  

^I know right. Why is it so hard to use birth control? As an African I hope I wont be around when the house of cards falls down. Billions of Africans unable to support themselves? It will be like World War Z.

It isn't "too hard". I've got a friend who did international aide work in Africa. She said the women BEG for birth control. The majority of the continent is just too poor to afford it and the healthcare infrastructure completely sucks.

Also... most husbands want lots of kids, because there is no child support and most guys just don't give a fuck. Especially the Islamic dudes. She told me it was common to give a woman birth control and have her Islamic husband throw it out when he found it. That was a woman who lost 2 babies to starvation because the husband would travel for work and never send money back home.

From what I can see African countries that have a heavy Christian influence will eventually slow their birth rate once they develop. They will have a solid number of good fathers. This northern Islamic countries will continue population boom just like the entire Islamic world. They cannot grow an economy fast enough to compensate for the children they produce. So, if Christian Africa develops they will have to be hardline nationalists... if they go the globalist route they will eventually be conquered by Islamic migration just like Europe.

I mean if you think about Europe for a second. Most of these countries are 10-20% Islamic right now. However, if you push that forward 50 years... the Muslim birthrate advantage will eventually reach a point where native Europeans are the minority. So, essentially what I'm saying is that Europe is fucked and they don't even know it.

What do we get out of Africa? - Piankhi - 03-02-2018

^I beg to differ. I am from Christian Southern Africa and poor teenage girls having multiple kids they cant feed is the norm. Maybe its because we are more r selected.

Quote: (03-02-2018 09:14 AM)Piankhi Wrote:  

^I beg to differ. I am from Christian Southern Africa and poor teenage girls having multiple kids they cant feed is the norm. Maybe its because we are more r selected.

That may be true, but South Africa as a whole has a birth rate of 2.34 children per woman.

Compare that to Muslim Somalia where each woman has 6.36 children on average.

Nigeria is a fantastic example of what I'm talking about. In 2004 they had 6.1 children per woman. In 2015 that number had dropped to 5.4. Now that's still a huge number, but you have to realize that Christian Nigeria has actually dropped to 5.2 while the Muslims in the north are rocking in at 7.2.

It should also be noted that with Bantu women the gender ratio is 50/50 for the first child, but each subsequent child has a significantly higher chance of being female. So, in Muslim areas with high birth rates they wind up with a gender imbalance that is like strapping a ram jet to their birth rates. A 55/45 gender imbalance at birth is HUGE, since 1 man can produce mass numbers of children.

I'm telling you right now. Most of Africa is thinking "peace and harmony" right now just trying to develop. However, conflict with Islam is likely to be the greatest threat to regional stability. Just consider the number of violent Islamists out raping and murdering every day like Boko Haram.... Al Shabob.

What do we get out of Africa? - porscheguy - 03-02-2018

20 years ago, Robert Mugabe began one of his communist policies of seizing white farms, breaking them up, and redistributing them. As you can well imagine, the result was less than ideal. Highly productive farms fell into disrepair and ceased to produce. In very short order, Zimbabwe went from massive food exporter to relying on food relief from outside. And since farming was their primary industry, you can imagine how their economy has suffered.

Even Zimbabwe ultimately realized this was a bad move and with the ouster of Mugabe, the new guy doesn’t mind white folks so much. They’ve eased up pressure on the last few white farmers, and maybe you’ll even see some of them get their farms restored insome capacity.

Zimbabwe learned the hard way that you can’t just take from one and give to another and expect everything to be ok.

I’m other news, South Africa just passed legislation to permit the seizure of white farms and to redistribute them to blacks without compensating the white farmers.

I can understand not learning from the mistakes of others if they’re so far away you aren’t really aware of their mistakes. But when the guy next door cleans his gutters with an oxy torch and burns his house down, you’d think perhaps it’s best if you find another way to clean the gutters.

What do we get out of Africa? - porscheguy - 03-02-2018

I do wonder if people’s glowing appraisals of Chinese colonization investment in Africa will continue when China hands them a bill and proceeds to strip them clean of resources when they can’t oay? Or what happens when China decides to force people to move so they can exploit mineral rights or build something that suits china’s needs?

What do we get out of Africa? - Malone - 03-02-2018

Well of course China is going to do that. They've got population pressure, and Africa is big.

They're going to move in, big time.

It'll be the best thing to happen to Africa since the French did it.

Quote: (03-02-2018 11:47 AM)Malone Wrote:  

Well of course China is going to do that. They've got population pressure, and Africa is big.

Let's not also forget the decades long 1 child policy that has created a Chinese gender imbalance of something like 35 million extra men.

Any chance Chinese men are going to gain an appreciation for big tits and big booty?

What do we get out of Africa? - 911 - 03-02-2018

Quote: (03-02-2018 10:49 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

I do wonder if people’s glowing appraisals of Chinese colonization investment in Africa will continue when China hands them a bill and proceeds to strip them clean of resources when they can’t oay? Or what happens when China decides to force people to move so they can exploit mineral rights or build something that suits china’s needs?

You're missing the big picture here, the Africans are actually getting something in return from China here, a real infrastructure without which they can't develop and stabilize their economy. Half a trillion dollars' worth.

Before this, they were getting stripped of their resources and not getting much in return except for globalist IMF/World Bank debt.

What do we get out of Africa? - 911 - 03-02-2018

Quote: (03-02-2018 04:32 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

This graph intrigued me so I went looking for some actual data. Behold the current population of Africa:

So horribly overpopulated is that sprawling continent that at the moment it contains less people than either India or China.

But wait guys, there's muh projections!

Let's take that graph seriously for a moment. In 80 years, this currently underpopulated African continent might, according to wildest population wet dreams of armchair globalist scientists, grow to approximately... wait for it... wait for it...

...slightly less than the current population size of Asia?

Almost as much as the current population of Asia!

Holy shit!!!

That's it guys, we're done. Done, I tell you. There's no way that the world could go on existing when there are 4 billion people on a single continent... oh wait.

You're missing the point here Eel. If as few as 10% of Africans migrate to Europe, it will mean half a billion immigrants, and a complete implementation of the Kalergi plan, a Europe that is 60%-70% African.

African economies are already struggling with their current population levels. Nigeria with 190 million people today is a total shithole, so how is it going to be with 800 million people? HUNDREDS of millions of people below the poverty line who will do anything to migrate north. That country ALONE could destroy the demography of Europe.

What do we get out of Africa? - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-02-2018

Oh I know that 911, but Europe will be just as fucked with 50 million Africans moving there (currently seems likely) as it would be with 150 or 250 million. It's Europe's idiotic policies like open borders and welfare that are the problem - the number of Africans wanting to take advantage of them has little bearing on the issue. If you're a little bitch asking to get raped and enslaved, someone will come along and do it - it matters not whether that person is African, Asian, Latino or Alien.

After all, do you know what's one of the most common migrant groups in the recent "refugee" wave? Bangladeshi [Image: lol.gif]

What do we get out of Africa? - GoingTheDistance - 03-02-2018

Quote: (03-02-2018 04:13 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Oh I know that 911, but Europe will be just as fucked with 50 million Africans moving there (currently seems likely) as it would be with 150 or 250 million. It's Europe's idiotic policies like open borders and welfare that are the problem - the number of Africans wanting to take advantage of them has little bearing on the issue. If you're a little bitch asking to get raped and enslaved, someone will come along and do it - it matters not whether that person is African, Asian, Latino or Alien.

After all, do you know what's one of the most common migrant groups in the recent "refugee" wave? Bangladeshi [Image: lol.gif]

HCE, in your post about "muh projections", were you replying to me or another poster?

If you were replying to me, I wasn't saying that Africa can't support more people. I was more or less saying the same thing that you just said in the quote above.

The only thing that I added was that the notion that it's wrong for ethnic Europeans to remain a strong majority in their ancestral homelands when we are going to be such a strong minority in the world 100 years from now (along with having the most recessive gene pool in the human race) is absolutely laughable.

What do we get out of Africa? - numanist - 07-23-2018

In the next coming decades I want to see Europe financially divest out of Africa, and I want to see China move in. As an American of European descent I really dislike seeing liberals that claim Europe is exploiting Africa when there is twice as many Africans in the continent of Europe than there is Europeans in Africa. I believe Europe needs to invest more in the trades: mining metals and manufacturing. I also want to see more channels of trade opened up between America and Europe. I want to see nation states become more defined, and I want to see Christianity make a comeback.

I really dislike seeing stuff like I see in this video. When have a bunch of people living in slum conditions already, and you make the work 70-80 hours a week it is just going to lead to more overpopulation. Africa and these Billionaire CEOs need to invest in solar energy for the continent and farm production. Solar panels have the ability to generate electricity while producing water.

What do we get out of Africa? - Thot Leader - 07-23-2018

Quote: (03-02-2018 04:32 AM)Piankhi Wrote:  

I think the main concern is just how many Africans seem to want/expect to migrate to Europe, and how this number is going to balloon in the coming years. If they were happy to stay in Africa (and able to feed themselves) then 2-3 billion wouldn't be that many.

What do we get out of Africa? - rudebwoy - 07-23-2018

Coltan.

What do we get out of Africa? - iop890 - 07-23-2018

[Image: yH26rJE.jpg][Image: BNj7rZb.gif][Image: 2NARJbN.jpg]
[Image: 8CYRZIw.jpg][Image: pI2qAGt.png]

What do we get out of Africa? - HornyRamone - 07-23-2018

Quote: (03-02-2018 04:13 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

The good news is Western (cucked) Europe won't be able to afford handing out freebies to freeloaders since Trump is pulling out US troops, which forces Europe to pay for its own defense.

What do we get out of Africa? - infowarrior1 - 07-24-2018

Quote: (03-02-2018 09:14 AM)Piankhi Wrote:  

Change takes time. Christendom wasn't built in a few decades or a few hundred yrs.

Quote: (03-02-2018 11:47 AM)Malone Wrote:  

They would have to clear out the parasites and deadly diseases like Malaria 1st.

European colonization suffered great difficulties because of such factors.

Quote: (02-21-2018 11:19 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Has anyone said vibranium yet?

Because, vibranium.
Implying that Africans wouldn't be able to become advanced civilization without magical metal that fall out of sky.