Roosh V Forum
DNC Leak thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: DNC Leak thread (/thread-57198.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

DNC Leak thread - Jaydublin - 07-23-2016

Quote: (07-23-2016 01:10 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/emails-re...d=40815253

Quote:Quote:

Sanders campaign manager Jeff Weaver told ABC News he was reviewing the documents.

I am still skeptical either Bernie or his manager will do anything or not. I doubt he can sue without Bernie's support.

It this causes mass disruption in the party, Obama would be smart to step in and ask the chair and a few others to step down, which might squash it. My bet is that everyone is waiting until Monday to see just how bad the reaction is. If certain key House or Senate Democrats start making calls for her to resign it will get nasty if they do not act quickly. The faster they dump her, the faster the story will bury and the less likely they encourage Bernie or others to sue.

Even if Wikileaks has nastier stuff to release, they really should have considered dropping this on a Monday or a Thursday at the latest. Unless what they have left is monstrous, a Friday drop may have been a not so optimal thing to do.

There is a very good reason they release the Job Reports (and other budget reports) from the Whitehouse on Fridays....

I don't think Obama would do that. The line they are trying to play is to use ignore. If anybody is asked to step-down there will suddenly be media coverage and it would legitimize the entire scandal.

[Image: CoEp9ZeWcAADGuW.jpg:large]

This type of email is meaningless to us but its "literally hitler" to most young liberals. Good find on their Finance Director.

[Image: CoERg1_VUAA8l-H.jpg]

DNC Leak thread - philosophical_recovery - 07-23-2016

I don't see how Bernie, after giving his money to Hillary, can come across after this as ANYTHING but a weak old man.

How can he have not known about it, endorsed Hillary, and been silenced about it? What is he going to do now, say that there were threats against his life and he just curled up, held his tiny little matzo balls, and endorsed her?

Fucker has been a Senator for how long? And he still gets steamrolled.

Because's he's a
WEAK
OLD
MAN

DNC Leak thread - spokepoker - 07-23-2016

Quote: (07-23-2016 02:38 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

How can he have not known about it, endorsed Hillary, and been silenced about it? What is he going to do now, say that there were threats against his life and he just curled up, held his tiny little matzo balls, and endorsed her?

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Quote: (07-23-2016 02:38 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

I don't see how Bernie, after giving his money to Hillary, can come across after this as ANYTHING but a weak old man.

Fucker has been a Senator for how long? And he still gets steamrolled.

Because's he's a
WEAK
OLD
MAN

+1

From the beginning I told liberals that Bernie is not a strong man and he is not a leader. He has very few leadership qualities. It will now be proven just how weak he is.

I will say that if he retracts his endorsement I will gain some respect for him.

DNC Leak thread - TonySandos - 07-23-2016

Quote: (07-23-2016 01:44 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

I saw on Twitter that Benghazi brings up some interesting emails. Havnt gotten to check them out for myself yet.

EDIT: Too much garbage to sift through. Ill let the folks at reddit and 4chan sniff it out.

I have some terminology search ideas for Hillary specific leaks yet to come:

-harris/perry/mhp
-Ramos/Ruiz/navarro
-AA/black vote/blacks
-Adelson
-Murdoch
-shooting
-wire transfer
-ambassador
-Ginsburg/Sotomayor/Kagan/Breyer(<-Clinton appointee)

DNC Leak thread - Foolsgo1d - 07-23-2016

Anchor asks about the emails, particularly the Bernie sanders emails.

Democrat: "Lets talk about what happened at the GOP convention".

[Image: lol.gif]

On the father of Ted Cruz.

[Image: CoEyctWXgAQW2XF.jpg]

DNC Leak thread - philosophical_recovery - 07-23-2016

Edit:: ^Dupe!

Jaydublin posted it the same minute as me...Just barely!

It's okay though because we're all bathing in this news like:

[Image: Xv8sMXJ.gif]

DNC Leak thread - Enigma - 07-23-2016

Cernovich and his followers/network are digging up some good stuff in his feed.

There is some stuff that you'd have to be a lawyer to catch.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8284

[Image: CoEy1eMWYAAl-xv.jpg:large]

There's a lot of talk about a "Hala" using the race card.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16991

[Image: CoEznF1WEAAn8ww.jpg:large]

I am new to twitter so maybe somebody can help me.

I have noticed this morning that the tweets more harmful to hillary/dnc/media such as retweeting Jill Steins tweets I am told I already posted this tweet while many other tweets I am able to retweet. I just checked and there are certain people I can't retweet, Jill stein is one of them.

Am I doing something wrong or are the tweets censored?

Quote: (07-23-2016 03:48 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

I am new to twitter so maybe somebody can help me.

I have noticed this morning that more harmful tweets such as retweeting Jill Steins tweets I am told I already posted this tweet while many other tweets I am able to retweet.

Am I doing something wrong or are the tweets censored?

Harmful?

You should be able to retweet anything.

Bernie spokesman has said somebody needs to be help accountable at the DNC. This man is about to let Hillary get out of this.

[Image: CoFEVJ7UMAAlsQP.jpg:large]

DNC Leak thread - El Chinito loco - 07-23-2016

There's some attempted DNC spin control going on at twitter and reddit by what looks to be paid CTR shills or retarded true believer Hillary fans. I can't tell the difference at this point.

They are trying to run with the narrative that Putin is the evil James Bond type spectre and sent his russian hacker to sway U.S. elections in order to prop Trump up. The subtle implication is that Trump is a manchurian candidate. [Image: tard.gif]

They also keep on harping about Assange being a rapist and wikileaks being "invalid" because of that. It's typical SJW defamation bullshit to avoid looking at issues.

The other narrative they are trying to run is that the wikileaks is "no big deal" because it's politics as usual and nothing improper was found in those emails. They are trying to handwave it before too many people start reading it for themselves.

Twitter is rigged as fuck. Cant retweet any of Jill steins shit on the leaks and can't retweet certain other things such as the meme below(shared in the meme thread on here). It says I have already sent the tweet.

[Image: CoFE9osXEAAdvgo.jpg]

DNC Leak thread - budoslavic - 07-23-2016

Mark Paustenbach
[Image: Uq3lFhkx.jpg]

Amy Chozick
[Image: vGfX6NY0.jpg]

Luis Miranda
[Image: mirandaluis.jpg]

Eric Walker
[Image: azflOCV.jpg]

Christina Freundlich
[Image: iFIVo-Vr.jpeg]
Note: This is the same chick that took a selfie at a deadly blast site.
[Image: final-post.jpeg]

Jordan Kaplan
[Image: gTn8yBG.jpg]

Alex Hoffman
[Image: zLCFTN6.jpg]

Jordan C. Vaughn
[Image: 9w5YIo9C_400x400.jpg]

DNC Leak thread - AnonymousBosch - 07-23-2016

Quote: (07-23-2016 08:42 AM)Libertas Wrote:  

I tweeted out the fake email seen earlier in this thread because most of us, including me, initially believed it was true just on its appearance. That fake email, with some carefully constructed copy from me, is getting tremendous engagement right now, and Bernie supporters are livid.

It's not true. But it appears true. Confirmation bias does the rest.

And it does the rest because implicitly, they know the contents are true. Its sentiment is written in all the real emails. Some clever person who made that image simply condensed that sentiment in the most compact form possible.

The confirmation bias is the most damning thing. Any impropriety from the DNC is now going to appear to be true.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Now the moment that email is discredited, everything else in the leak becomes discredited by association.

I guarantee it was created by a paid social media plant for Hillary.

We have strong truth on our side - we don't need to lie.

DNC Leak thread - spokepoker - 07-23-2016

Quote: (07-23-2016 04:25 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

There's some attempted DNC spin control going on at twitter and reddit by what looks to be paid CTR shills or retarded true believer Hillary fans. I can't tell the difference at this point.

They are trying to run with the narrative that Putin is the evil James Bond type spectre and sent his russian hacker to sway U.S. elections in order to prop Trump up. The subtle implication is that Trump is a manchurian candidate. [Image: tard.gif]

They also keep on harping about Assange being a rapist and wikileaks being "invalid" because of that. It's typical SJW defamation bullshit to avoid looking at issues.

The other narrative they are trying to run is that the wikileaks is "no big deal" because it's politics as usual and nothing improper was found in those emails. They are trying to handwave it before too many people start reading it for themselves.

Do you have links to those?

DNC Leak thread - El Chinito loco - 07-23-2016

Quote: (07-23-2016 04:43 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Do you have links to those?

A lot of it is random comments in tweets or reddit. I'll post screencaps when I see them but there's quite a few out there.

Here's an example of the narrative they are trying to push. This one is being retweeted by @jbarro one of the MSNBC spin doctors mentioned in DNCleaks on the DNC's payroll. He's not even trying to hide his obvious bias.

[Image: moscow2.jpg]
[Image: moscow3.jpg]

edit: Since yesterday i've been seeing this "Russian" theory being posted, retweeted, or repeated on numerous social media platforms and reddit. Very very fishy.

DNC Leak thread - budoslavic - 07-23-2016

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=x...archresult

WikiLeaks posted a Tweet to a table page of Excel spreadsheets. Amazing to see a list of names with their SSNs and DOBs. This really takes the cake because it makes DNC's handling of confidential information look bad and incompetent.

Just like HRC's handling of highly classified information on her personal server at home.

DNC Leak thread - RaccoonFace - 07-23-2016

Wikileaks just unintentionally named the Jew, holy shit!
[Image: SRO4ACt.png]
[Image: ohshit.gif]

EDIT: they already deleted it. Archived link: https://web.archive.org/web/201607232310...6276131840