Roosh V Forum
Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead (/thread-54621.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Buakaw - 03-22-2016

CCTV Video of Brussels Airport Terrorist Attack. Kinda NSFW

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Parzival - 03-22-2016

Belgium got some hard critics after the Paris attacks because their police intelligence is a mess. They have bad coordination and information get lost.
All in all nothing will change, they will pray for more tolerance even when Belgium has Islamist areas. The more freedom those people get, the more they feel they are right. Our tolerance is seen as weakness.
Some of you remember the killing of Theo van Gogh in 2004? What did change since then? The Arab-Islamic world and its youth bulk will bring destruction in the next decades. Backward culture, internal Islamic conflicts, many young people with no future. Mix this all with their never wrong, always blame others mentality. The future will bring war and we have to ask ourselves how far will be go to protect what is ours.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Caravaggio - 03-22-2016

Relax guys, it's not like that all muslims are like that. this little schoolboy already wrote a sorry message to the world. Written on paper and pens he found in the mud

[Image: attachment.jpg30672]   

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - IronShark - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 07:32 AM)Cataldes Wrote:  

Been talking to my girls about it, none of them will admit Islam is a problem.

We can't trust women with voting or any sort of independence, they have no loyalty to their tribe.

Good words. Watch this and see why we need strong men to defend Europe. No more pussies:

https://www.facebook.com/SputnikNews/vid...263541181/

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Nineteen84 - 03-22-2016

[Image: CeJf_3YWAAEptB-.jpg]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Vienna - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 07:43 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Europe is rapidly crossing the rubicon regarding this crisis.

I suggest our brothers in Europe to be patient and wait. A lot more incidents like this will happen. You will feel the urge to do something.

Dont. Right now patriotic men are still public enemies number 1 and Muslims are just poor misunderstood victims soul mates. We need to play it like our forefathers did: prepare, wait and conserve our strength. When things really blow up (nobody will doubt that now), it will be men like us who make the difference. I'm not running anywhere. Chaos times are always when the stories of real men are made.

And this is a time both chaotic and monumental. We are witnessing the collapse of a whole empire, along with its lies, debauchery and false truths.

[Image: potd.gif]

A year ago I used to scoff at people that believed Islam would bring war to Europe.

And now it's here. The veil's been pulled from my eyes. I don't scoff anymore. In fact, after today's events I ordered a baseball bat and am looking into ways to effectively protect myself and my family in the restrictive society I live in. It's not as easy as walking into a gun shop, asking for a Beretta and claiming "home defense", sadly...

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Doodoo - 03-22-2016

Can anyone explain to me _why_ people are blaming Islam for this? Because of my understanding of their religion is that terrorism, unmotivated violence and killing innocent people is highly condemned. Yes, I understand these people probably call themselves Muslims and followers of Islam's book.

But isn't the actual problem that their verses (by so-called Muslims) can be interpreted in approximately infinite ways and thus the people who choose to follow Islam in such a manner that they think bombing public places is a good thing to do are actually the problem? Which strikes me as odd, because even if you interpret it 1:1 by following every word, there are still a handful of verses from the top of my head which - especially if taken literally - would make any of these "purists" reconsider their actions.

That's why it strikes me as particularly odd and why the narrative of "Islam is the problem" is - in my opinion - not holding up.

This is a serious question and I understand that everybody is currently feeling hatred due to what happened today and seems to happen very regularly these days.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - amity - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 07:29 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

War on the streets? A change in direction? The waking up of liberals?

Are you guys even on the European continent? No such thing will happen for many years, if at all, and this event will soon be forgotten like Paris because Europeans and Brits are fucking stupid and too stuck in their peace utopia where bad things happen to unfortunate people in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I hate that sentence, the wrong place at the wrong time. Here is what it should read; "wrong people in the wrong fucking country carrying our murder", which last time I checked is wrong.

The weather has improved significantly, Russia has lobotomised IS and Al'Quaeda in Syria and the path to Europe is open for many months to come so why not go there instead? Plenty of juicy tourists and natives to kill and if you're struggling to hide, don't worry! The police and military are too busy chasing motorists or ghosts to even investigate the slums and no-go zones full of, yes you guessed it, followers of Islam.

Remember this too, police forces need outreach programs and charities in order to have a chat with the local Imams and gangs and don't forget, they are completely un-awares of terrorists in their midst! Not that the communities are full of people who know each other like the back of their hand and it isn't just a fresh occurrence in the past week where there are problems with young men who follow Islam wanting to commit mass murder for the sheer thrill of it.

Outrageous claims! [Image: lol.gif]

Tell me guys, if you had to negotiate with a woman to get laid through a third party and have this third party require the woman to report her activities, what are the odds that you will bang?

Chances of her brushing you off?

Now apply this same thinking to those communities. Do you really think they will grass on their own? We rely on the CIA & NSA to create intelligence reports about EUROPEAN targets, how fucking absurd is that?

I understand they have local sources but these rats are stupid for the most part but occasionally they get through the net and kill people. What would work even better than any intelligence report is the removal of these no-go zones, refusal to let them inside our borders and the demolition of their religion in our countries.

However we're not at that point because as I said, we Brits and Euros are too wrapped up in our peaceful bubble.

In-group preference, much higher among Muslims and Blacks than whites (in particular white western Europeans) and this is our downfall, especially in recent decades with the influx of third worlders into the US and Europe.
Women also have considerably higher in-group preference than men.
In the recent Irish general election, the parties with a high number of women did well, purely because they were women, and a high number of women (as well as a considerable number of men) voted for them.
Trump is a rare exception, displaying in-group preference (or at least not displaying massive out-group preference as many cucked whites do) as a white hetero man of Christian heritage is shocking for many as they are simply not used to it, the media having brainwashed them into thinking this is racist, and few, outside groups like ours, can see this for the massively dishonest, suicidal, civilisation threatening narrative that it really is.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Liberty Sea - 03-22-2016

[Image: CeJw6rVWIAA6DaB.jpg:large]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Roosh - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 08:40 AM)Doodoo Wrote:  

Can anyone explain to me _why_ people are blaming Islam for this? Because of my understanding of their religion is that terrorism, unmotivated violence and killing innocent people is highly condemned. Yes, I understand these people probably call themselves Muslims and followers of Islam's book.

But isn't the actual problem that their verses (by so-called Muslims) can be interpreted in approximately infinite ways and thus the people who choose to follow Islam in such a manner that they think bombing public places is a good thing to do are actually the problem? Which strikes me as odd, because even if you interpret it 1:1 by following every word, there are still a handful of verses from the top of my head which - especially if taken literally - would make any of these "purists" reconsider their actions.

That's why it strikes me as particularly odd and why the narrative of "Islam is the problem" is - in my opinion - not holding up.

This is a serious question and I understand that everybody is currently feeling hatred due to what happened today and seems to happen very regularly these days.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - The Laughing Man - 03-22-2016

No offense, but you obviously haven't been keeping up with current events.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - storm - 03-22-2016

Delete

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - username - 03-22-2016

[Image: CeJ_aigW8AEA9lC.jpg]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - younggun - 03-22-2016

I wonder how many times the average cuck/cunt is gonna make a flag profile picture before they finally get it?

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - MdWanderer - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 08:56 AM)younggun Wrote:  

I wonder how many times the average cuck/cunt is gonna make a flag profile picture before they finally get it?

I haven't seen anything surprisingly on Facebook so far about the attacks, but I'm sure it'll populate my feed throughout the day.

EDIT: Just found one; and of course it blamed Obama and got political. There will be one blaming Trump for the attacks soon.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Easy_C - 03-22-2016

Good thing this guy's banned, otherwise I might start something.

For the benefit of everyone else here, this is why: You need to learn about the difference between different "Islamic" sects. There aren't just Sunni and Shia, there are a medly within those who have different views.

Attacks have consistently been committed by adherents of a Sunni sect known as Wahhabism. Wahhabism is, at it's heart, a purist, militaristic movement not entirely unlike other historical fascist regimes in that it advocates strict "purification" of it's own society coupled with militant conquest of other areas.

Here's the kicker: Wahhabism is so powerful almost entirely because of Western "Allies" such as Saudi Arabia who fund, back, and even have created many of the current movements.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Buakaw - 03-22-2016

Another video from the aftermath:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6f0_1458652897

There's some baby strollers visible which means kids where targeted. Savages [Image: angry.gif]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - username - 03-22-2016

One more..

[Image: CeKDmF8UMAIgxZM.jpg]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Windom Earle - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:24 AM)ball dont lie Wrote:  

Fuck radical Islam. The end.

Fixed.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Teutatis - 03-22-2016

This is the new normal, nothing will change, the whole of Europe is just one big target now. Every two or three months a new attack will occur, dozens will die, muslims will laugh and cheer in our faces, our politicians, media, feminists and weak un-men will lash out against the horrible racists that denounce the wonderful culture of islam, and after a few weeks things will be forgotten like a bad flu until it happens again, rinse and repeat, until Europeans and our culture are replaced by the invading hordes due to demographics, all in the name of "inclusion", "human rights", "tolerance" and other inanities.

Welcome to the wonderful world of western decadence, insanity, self hate and destruction.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Leonard D Neubache - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 09:05 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:24 AM)ball dont lie Wrote:  

Fuck radical Islam. The end.

Fixed.

[Image: Uah0S.jpg]
[Image: 13120131416166.jpg]
[Image: radical.jpeg]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Quintus Curtius - 03-22-2016

I published this two days ago:

https://qcurtius.com/2016/03/20/the-need...-ideology/

It's going to take a lot for Europe to wake up.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - El Chinito loco - 03-22-2016

Yawn. The no true scotsman argument again.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - The Beast1 - 03-22-2016

Pull your head out of your ass and read the Quran and then the Hadiths.

While the bible has old testament versus about killing, sodom, etc. Jesus new law in the new testament supersedes this. In such, there is no such Jizya or infidel killings in the Bible.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - C-Note - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 08:34 AM)Buakaw Wrote:  

CCTV Video of Brussels Airport Terrorist Attack. Kinda NSFW

Looks like the explosion happened in the right-middle-background. Usually a suicide bomber holds their arms up before detonating their vest, but I don't see anyone doing that before the explosion.

Wasn't there two explosions at the desk and the police said there was one suicide bomber? Perhaps the attacker left one bomb in a suitcase, which is what we see in the video, then blew himself up nearby.

If this is the case, the other bomb at the train station may have been just one other attacker. So, this attack may have been carried out by only two people.