Roosh V Forum
Fat people thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Fat people thread (/thread-48284.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Fat people thread - Aenigmarius - 06-26-2015

Quote: (06-26-2015 11:08 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (06-26-2015 10:49 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

You don't need to be a size 0 to be perfect!

That's fine. But you do need to be a size 0 to ride my cock.

What's that? You don't want to ride my cock anyway?

That's perfect, because the line of underweight Chinese girls at my front door is pretty long and I probably don't have time for you tonight...or ever.

I love it when some elephant-on-hind-legs acts like I'm missing out on something because I don't want to put my cock anywhere near her pallid, overflowing corpulence. Like I don't think she's disgusting because she considers an entire large pizza with double cheese and a stuffed crust as a pre-meal snack, I actually am just mad cause she wouldn't deign to give me some of that wobbly, fish-bellied jelly.

Just keep believing that, Planet Ham. Just keep believing.

Fat people thread - lemko - 06-26-2015

Quote: (06-25-2015 07:14 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Forward to 2:51

Old man shitlord [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: captain-ahab-and-moby-dick-from-everett-..._21904.jpg]

"I got attacked for being fat!"

Fat people thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-27-2015

[Image: CIg3LQ2UwAEuMXk.jpg]

Proud flag waving for more degeneration.

Fat people thread - Suits - 06-27-2015

^Check out the guy in the background who is leaning in and squinting.

You know what he is thinking.

"Is that a person or an Indian elephant?"

Fat people thread - realologist - 06-27-2015

^^^^^^

An Indian elephant. Those damn poachers got the tusks and must have taken the trunk too

Fat people thread - Phoenix - 06-28-2015

[Image: yyyyyyff1.jpg]

[Image: puke.gif]

Fat people thread - Horus - 06-28-2015

We need to stop referring to fatties as whales. Whales are magnificent and beautiful creatures. They are sleek, graceful, gentle and intelligent.

Fat humans are disgusting, crude and mentally unstable.

After watching the above videos, how can we, in good conscience, make a comparison between these creatures?

Here is my approved list of appropriate alternatives: Feel free to add to this list.

[Image: yourefat.jpg]

Fat people thread - StrikeBack - 06-28-2015

I suggest Kaijus, with Category Number (1-5 have been spotted in the wild so far).

Fat people thread - CRR - 06-28-2015

Quote: (06-26-2015 12:04 AM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

Quote: (06-25-2015 07:14 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Forward to 2:51

Old man shitlord [Image: lol.gif]

She wonders how the old man is still alive and well because he's old.

Boy does she have a surprise waiting for her when she's in her 40's.

Her speech pattern is what she probably thinks how a hot girl talks.

"Like, this old guy, like, he kept like, following me. I was so whatever"

She's morbidly obese and incredibly stupid. A simple prescription would be diet and exercise, although she probably needs some sort of weight loss surgery at this point. She also needs some sort of education. No, not to make her a 'strong and independent' woman, just to become a normal, functioning member of society.

Yet in the world we currently live in, her type of behavior is enabled. So I ask again, rhetorically of course, how are we considered the bad guys?

Fat people thread - Phoenix - 07-03-2015

[Image: 5267853+_0857be6eb141a757b02367974bd853a7.jpg]

Fat people thread - Saweeep - 07-03-2015

We are having a bit of a heatwave here in the uk right now.

You all know what that means...

Feel my pain, brothers.

Fat people thread - realologist - 07-03-2015

[Image: im-on-a-diet_o_1148276.jpg]
[Image: im-on-a-seafood-diet.jpg]
[Image: lay-off.jpg]

Fat people thread - Dusty - 07-03-2015

Quote: (07-03-2015 09:00 PM)realologist Wrote:  

[Image: im-on-a-diet_o_1148276.jpg]
[Image: im-on-a-seafood-diet.jpg]
[Image: lay-off.jpg]

[Image: CDxX1kMUgAIupZT.png:large]

Fat people thread - Lucario - 07-03-2015

Not a fan of this chick's videos, but I love how she makes fun of entitled fat women who think they are actually attractive.

Fat people thread - cascadecombo - 07-04-2015

Quote: (07-03-2015 10:58 PM)Lucario Wrote:  

Not a fan of this chick's videos, but I love how she makes fun of entitled fat women who think they are actually attractive.

So that was supposed to be a fat chick making fun of other fat chicks?

That chicks a beast as well, WNB

Fat people thread - Class-8 - 07-04-2015

Quote: (07-04-2015 12:34 AM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

Quote: (07-03-2015 10:58 PM)Lucario Wrote:  

So that was supposed to be a fat chick making fun of other fat chicks?

That chicks a beast as well, WNB

I was looking at her face and realizing that something there was rubbing me the wrong way... then I saw her eyebrows.

as an edit, the eyebrows look better in later videos. Her tits also.

Fat people thread - Horus - 07-04-2015

This sexy lady is 600 pounds and wants to reach 1000 pounds.

She can barely breathe after a walk from the green room to the studio. It's because she's nervous.

Her internet fans pay money to watch her eat. Some men have even given her credit card details in order for her to by food.

She uses a "rag on a stick" to wipe her arse. Her fiance has never found shit remnants due to the effectiveness of this method.

Her increased girth results in higher hormone levels which makes her horny.

Her fiance (an in shape, eloquent, well-raised, good looking guy raised in Sweden) wouldn't be attracted to her if she were thin. They have sex daily but in order to gain access, he needs to lift up her belly. He enjoys washing her in the shower to get to the places she can't reach.

She limits her cholesterol intake.

At 600 pounds, she has plateaued. It's getting hard for her to gain weight.

Funnel feeding is the act of mixing chocolate milk and whipped cream and consuming it through a funnel. Guys pay money to see her do this.

She once broke a toilet by sitting on it.

She eats six English muffins for breakfast with low fat cream cheese. She eats french fries cooked in low fat oil (?) with low fat mayonnaise.

She's bisexual, but only with thin women.

A celebrity doctor offered her $100,000 to slim down to 200 pounds. She refused.

Fattening is a journey. On the way there are wonderful meals and great sex.

"Feeder" is the term for men with a fetish for getting a woman fat to the point that she is entirely dependent on him for her physical needs.

She's scared to ride Howard's sybian because she's scared she'll break it.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Fat people thread - Days of Broken Arrows - 07-05-2015

I might have told this one before, but it's worth repeating.

Back in February, I fell on the ice outside and hurt my elbow, so eventually I had to see a doctor. The new nurse they had who took me back to the examination room was freakishly obese. She was shaped like a turnip.

She had me get on the scale. Without thinking, I reflexively said something to the effect of "Ugh. I've haven't exercised, I'm totally out of shape!"

I must have weighed about a third of what she weighed. Oops. She didn't look pleased. Maybe this is why she made my arm hurt extra bad with that stupid blood pressure thing.

Anyway, I'm thinking about this because I have to go back to the doc for sinus issues. I really hope she's not there.

One of the only good things about doctor's offices was that you'd at least get to check out the nurses. Now even that's gone.

Weep not for me, but for the future men of America, who will never know the joy of examining a nurse while she's examining you.

Fat people thread - eljeffster - 07-06-2015

Quote: (06-28-2015 05:44 AM)Horus Wrote:  

We need to stop referring to fatties as whales. Whales are magnificent and beautiful creatures. They are sleek, graceful, gentle and intelligent.

You've got a point. Respect to male blue whales too. I mean, they got the biggest set of balls on this Earth, literally. . .

http://www.whalefacts.org/blue-whale-penis/

Penis size for the blue whale can vary depending on genetics and the overall size of the whale with the average penis length estimated to be between 8 – 10 ft. long.

Interestingly although their penis is relatively long the average diameter of the penis is estimated to be about 1 ft., with larger whales growing between 15 – 18 inches in diameter.

In terms of weight the estimated weight of a blue whales penis is assumed to be between 390 – 990 lbs. depending on the penises overall size.

The testicles are also relatively large weighing in at up to 150 lbs. per testicle with smaller testicles weighing 100 lbs or less.

During sexual intercourse as much as 30 – 40 pints of sperm may be ejaculated from a blue whales penis in a single session.

Fat people thread - Aquiles_Baesta_Parada - 07-06-2015

[Image: 507c308ae271f.jpg]

[Image: Fat-People-Jokes-Fun-7-500x332.jpeg]

Fat people thread - Days of Broken Arrows - 07-07-2015

I just found out my Spanish teacher from high school died relatively young (age 60 or so).

He was a sort of tubby, comic John Belushi-type character. Someone on Facebook commented he'd lost a leg. Apparently, that was due to diabetes, which got him in the end. And the diabetes, of course, stemmed from his weight problem.

The next time someone talks about body acceptance, ask them if that acceptance needs to extend to lost limbs. Because that's what all of this leads to.

Fat people thread - Foolsgo1d - 07-07-2015

The lovely clickbait crusaders that are the Daily Mail threw this up.

Link

"We deserve respect"

[Image: 2A35FC1E00000578-3151516-image-a-27_1436218232330.jpg]

Fat people thread - samsamsam - 07-07-2015

Quote: (07-07-2015 09:57 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

The lovely clickbait crusaders that are the Daily Mail threw this up.

"We deserve respect"
At least she realizes she is the size of several people so she used the proper pronoun.

That two piece made from one or two shower curtains?

Fat people thread - Phoenix - 07-07-2015

Quote: (07-07-2015 09:57 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

[Image: 2A35FC1E00000578-3151516-image-a-27_1436218232330.jpg]

Jesus... it looks like a big swirl of icecream with a head on top.

[Image: 47060-Vanilla-Ice-Cream-Swirl.png]

Fat people thread - blck - 07-07-2015

How to make fat people exercice