Roosh V Forum
High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs (/thread-32452.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Merenguero - 12-20-2014

Quote: (12-20-2014 07:47 AM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2014 03:40 AM)Hedonistic Traveler Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2014 09:24 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

[Image: o-MATT-DAMON-WIFE-facebook.jpg]

Even worse she was a 2-for-1 deal. Damon picked up a stepdaughter with that one too.

I though Argentineans were supposed to be hot.

heh? Looking through google images, she looks hot to me.

[Image: Matt_Damon_66%C3%A8me_Festival_de_Venise...%29_16.jpg]

He met her in Miami (probably on the beach side) when she was working either as a waitress or bartender there. She's not horrible, but with his celebrity status, he clearly married down. I'd be willing to bet that Matt Damon didn't follow the RVF Miami blueprint.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - runsonmagic - 12-20-2014

[Image: Bill-and-Hillary-Clinton--010.jpg]

[Image: barf.gif]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - rhodey - 12-20-2014

Omari Hardwick

[Image: Omari-Hardwick-and-family3-SPL.jpg]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - MidWest - 12-21-2014

Quote: (12-20-2014 11:12 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

[Image: barf.gif]

Actually Hillary Clinton wasn't bad looking when she was younger.

[Image: 196-hillary-clinton-400.jpg]

[Image: article-2223578-15B2FB75000005DC-885_634x816.jpg]

[Image: 120622_5_hillary_clinton_ap_605_605.jpg]

She just got old.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Paracelsus - 12-21-2014

EDIT: Took out the image, it was too large.

In brief: Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson. Never mind the examples of Prince Charles and Camilla to date, his grand-uncle gave up the fucking British throne for one. She was divorced, a commoner, and an American (in presumably increasing order of horror).

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - azulsombra - 12-21-2014

This thread shows you dudes sell themselves short getting attached to mediocre and sub mediocre chicks in their 20s. For the rest of the chicks it comes down to aging. Average 40yr old man looks better than his 40yr old wife. If your gonna marry it should be a foreign chick at least 10yrs your junior.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - El Chinito loco - 12-21-2014

Quote: (12-21-2014 06:31 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Average 40yr old man looks better than his 40yr old wife. If your gonna marry it should be a foreign chick at least 10yrs your junior.

I think even a 10 year age gap may not be enough. Let's say a high value 35 year old man marries a 25 year old. His wife is still going to have maybe 10 years at best. He'll still be looking good at 45 but his wife will likely not at 35.

It would have been far better for these high value men to live single until they were well into their 40's and maybe even early 50's then get some pretty young thing.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Pride male - 12-21-2014

Quote: (12-20-2014 05:01 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Idris Elba is dating a fattie. And it's not like she's some high school sweetheart he met decades ago. They've only been together since 2013. WTH...dude could get supermodels if he wanted.

[Image: 1364664-idris-elba-620x0-1.jpg]

She has got a cute face though. Maybe she is fat because of the pregnancy.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Pride male - 12-21-2014

Quote: (01-30-2014 03:49 PM)Chapped3rdEye Wrote:  

One thing to keep in mind is genetic similarity - some of these marginal women look like they could easily be not so distant relations of their men. A 6 to the general population might be an 8 to a guy who's basically her fourth cousin...
Quote: (01-26-2014 05:32 PM)se7en Wrote:  

[Image: tashera%2Band%2Bx.jpg]

That is still no excuse to go dumpster diving.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Easy_C - 12-21-2014

Quote: (12-21-2014 06:31 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

This thread shows you dudes sell themselves short getting attached to mediocre and sub mediocre chicks in their 20s.

Some dumb decisions, but don't get sucked into the trap of thinking that "hot" is the only way to measure a girl's value. Would you rather have a 10 with no skills other than looking pretty or a solid 7 who can cook like a chef, clean like a maid, and suck you like a vacuum cleaner?

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - TheFinalEpic - 12-21-2014

Quote: (12-19-2014 04:51 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Pierce Bronson and his wife...

[Image: af36re2.jpg]

[Image: 01_Pierce_Brosnan_and_Keely_Shaye-Smith.jpg]

[Image: piercea.jpg]

[Image: Pierce_Brosnan__Keely_Shaye_Smith.jpg]

[Image: Pierce+Brosnan+Keely+Shaye+Smith+Univers...yeiYyl.jpg]

You can see by his body language just how repulsed he is by her in the latter two pictures.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Dusty - 12-21-2014

This thread makes me feel better about the girls I have smashed.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Merenguero - 12-21-2014

Quote: (12-21-2014 02:16 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2014 04:51 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Pierce Bronson and his wife...

[Image: af36re2.jpg]

[Image: 01_Pierce_Brosnan_and_Keely_Shaye-Smith.jpg]

[Image: piercea.jpg]

[Image: Pierce_Brosnan__Keely_Shaye_Smith.jpg]

[Image: Pierce+Brosnan+Keely+Shaye+Smith+Univers...yeiYyl.jpg]

You can see by his body language just how repulsed he is by her in the latter two pictures.

She was real quality when she was young. The first two pictures aren't even that good of a representation of how she used to look. A lot of fault needs to be put on Pierce Brosnan for letting her get like that. If she got her diet and exercise together, she would still look really good. She's either incredibly lazy or really messed up in the head.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Kid Strangelove - 12-21-2014

This is a blog goldmine idea. someone jump on it

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Dusty - 12-21-2014

Here's Rob Lowe and his wife when they were young. She wasn't even attractive then. She looks like a tranny.

[Image: article-2489264-193D2AF700000578-633_634x589.jpg]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - azulsombra - 12-21-2014

Quote: (12-21-2014 04:18 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Here's Rob Lowe and his wife when they were young. She wasn't even attractive then. She looks like a tranny.

[Image: article-2489264-193D2AF700000578-633_634x589.jpg]

He looks like he's playing for the other team. Best explanation for that manly looking woman on his arm.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Hedonistic Traveler - 12-21-2014

Quote: (12-20-2014 07:47 AM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2014 03:40 AM)Hedonistic Traveler Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2014 09:24 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

[Image: o-MATT-DAMON-WIFE-facebook.jpg]

Even worse she was a 2-for-1 deal. Damon picked up a stepdaughter with that one too.

I though Argentineans were supposed to be hot.

heh? Looking through google images, she looks hot to me.

Yeah, you're right. When I first googled "Matt Damon Wife" she looked a lot thicker/borderline fat.

Still I'd like to think if I was one of the most famous people in the world I could do better than that.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Chapped3rdEye - 12-21-2014

Quote: (12-21-2014 03:05 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

She was real quality when she was young. The first two pictures aren't even that good of a representation of how she used to look. A lot of fault needs to be put on Pierce Brosnan for letting her get like that. If she got her diet and exercise together, she would still look really good. She's either incredibly lazy or really messed up in the head.

She's looking pretty good for 51, yo. Could she lose a little weight? Sure, but you're talking like she's eating mayo outta the jar or something. I'd take her over his first wife, who was kinda meh even in Bond girl mode:

[Image: cassandraharris2.jpg]
[Image: MV5BMjE4NjY2NjkxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODA4...SY720_.jpg]

I also think Idris Elba's lady doesn't belong in this thread.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Merenguero - 12-22-2014

Quote: (12-21-2014 10:56 PM)Chapped3rdEye Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2014 03:05 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

She's looking pretty good for 51, yo. Could she lose a little weight? Sure, but you're talking like she's eating mayo outta the jar or something. I'd take her over his first wife, who was kinda meh even in Bond girl mode:

[Image: cassandraharris2.jpg]
[Image: MV5BMjE4NjY2NjkxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODA4...SY720_.jpg]

I also think Idris Elba's lady doesn't belong in this thread.

She's well over 200 pounds. If I were to guess, I would put her at around 250, that's absolutely horrible for any age. I'm not sure if your comment about her looking pretty good for 51 was serious.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - speakeasy - 12-22-2014

I'm willing to bet Clinton hasn't banged Hillary since the 90s.

He's a pimp.

[Image: 5492fdf9063d95bb.jpg]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Soberane - 12-22-2014

Quote: (12-22-2014 03:48 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I'm willing to bet Clinton hasn't banged Hillary since the 90s.

He's a pimp.

[Image: 5492fdf9063d95bb.jpg]

Many high profiles marriages are like that, they keep the marriage together but fuck other people on the side. This is why is common for rich men to have one or more mistresses.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Pride male - 12-22-2014

Bill Gates and wife. She is the one on the left.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - OBJ Snakebite - 12-22-2014

Quote: (12-19-2014 06:15 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

[Image: Y-JPDEBLASIO1-articleLarge-v2.jpg]

[Image: Chirlane+McCray+Bill+De+Blasio+Holds+Pre...oP7jIl.jpg]

Granted, Bill's no looker himself, but he is 6'5" and when he met her he was working a high status job in the Dinkins Administration. That's not on the A list of course but he could have still pulled very high quality tail, much higher than what he did.

You're forgetting he's a self-loathing liberal with tonnes of white guilt.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - eradicator - 12-22-2014

Quote: (01-26-2014 11:27 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Quote: (01-26-2014 10:44 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (01-26-2014 04:17 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I'll go for the 7 who's lively and funny, and genuinely happy to see me, over the 8.5 how distant and slightly bitchy, always wondering if she could get a better deal then me....

This will probably be a controversial statement, but I've never found 'beautiful' women, (8 and up), hugely-bitchy, even when I wasn't particularly high-value in my teens and twenties. Maybe because I was exposed to the beautiful cliques my sister walked in. Maybe I've just been damn lucky. From my experience, (and this presuming a solid upbringing where they've suffered no major psychological damage) with the usual understanding of NAWALT:

The natural 8-9's - meaning they have always existed as 'beautiful', are the most consistently-pleasant women I've ever met. They're aware of the power of their beauty, and usually have both personal goals and expectations of success for both them and their partner, which I consider healthy. They're fun to be around, don't act masculine, and aren't carrying chips on their shoulders. The trick is to approach them without being intimidated, absolutely sure that you belong there.

Then there's the 'late blooming 8's'. They might have been fat as children, or developed late, or mastered personal grooming and style. This is where bitchiness starts creeping in. It's their insecurity about the change that has happened. Maybe they're frightened they'll slip back. They sometimes need to remind you and others they're beautiful, so the attitude starts.

The 6-7.5 range is the danger zone. They delude themselves they're hotter than they are; so their expectations are higher and more unrealistic; and their insecurity means they're likely to publicly-humiliate any sub-standard guy who approaches or any girl who pisses them off to feel better about themselves. They're far sluttier, as sex with 'hot' guys flatters their self-image and makes them believe they're more beautiful than they are.

Why are they so unrealistically-bitchy, where the 9's aren't? I suspect it's performance. They want to believe they're a hot girl, but due to their lower sexual value, they've always been excluded from 'beautiful cliques' so their idea of how hot girls act comes from, you guessed it, fantasy depictions from television and movies, where hot girls are always mean bitches, (unless it's a movie where the nerd wins the heart of one to the disgust of her mean bitch clique).

Cougars, ratchets and single mothers cling to this fantasy the hardest, and are the vilest bitches you'll ever meet. The less 'all that' she is, the nastier she'll act to reinforce her belief that she is.

Obviously, the Feminist Threshold (5 down) is where bitchiness turns into constant combativeness against the entire world.

Just my experience. Is it a cultural thing? My country isn't known for high standards of female beauty.

I have never met a girl who you could describe as 'beautiful' (8 and above) that was consistently bitchy;

Come to hollywood. Or better yet, save yourself some agony and don't.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - presidentcarter - 12-22-2014

In my experience, the dudes who date or marry down or way down usually have comfort and companionship issues. Meaning that they always need someone there to baby them and act as their mother in many ways. Their game sucks and they have inner confidence issues, so they downgrade heavily to make her easier to get and easier to keep. They care much more about being constantly comforted and never alone than the physical appearance of their women.