rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs

The Hugh Jackman thread lead to the discussion of an interesting phenomenon. Some high status men (actors, rock stars, politicians) who have ugly significant others. What is the psychology behind this? Why would someone who could get virtually any 10, do something like this?

[Image: lennon_ono1.jpg]

Can you think of more examples?

Take care of those titties for me.

Here's Matthew Fox with his wife:

[Image: 0224_matthew_fox_00-435x580.jpg]

Maybe she was hot back in the day, but this happens because men age better than women?

Governor of Wisconsin and his wife. Ok, this is a little more understandable. He's no looker himself and met her before he had status. Nonetheless, she is 11 years older than him!! Why would any guy do that! She looks more like his mom that his wife.

[Image: Tonette+Wisconsin+Governor+Scott+Walker+...ayDKcl.jpg]

Chris Christie's wife is a real dog. They keep her well hidden but there are some pics.

Obligatory Bill Burr on Yoko Ono video.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Two words: David Patreus

[Image: FE_DA_121112PetraeusWifeHolly620x413.jpg]

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Rob Lowe with his moth... uh I mean wife.

[Image: rob-lowe-and-wife-cheryl-invention-lying-los-0GBEwj.jpg]

Unless they are closet homosexuals, I would bet most of these high value men who marry/date women beneath them are probably still having some fun on the side with other women. Patreus was just unlucky and got caught and shamed in a very public way.

A plain looking wife can be an asset to a politician/high status male--look at Senator John Edwards (who almost got to be vice-president). He had a fat frumpy looking wife who he pretended to love. This massively increased his standing with female voters and made him appear like a great family man. Especially when he was "there for her" when she had cancer. On the side he was fucking some slutty blond

He has often been called the "Last of the Romans"

"We have prostitutes for our pleasure, concubines for our health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring."--Demosthenes (384–322 BC), Red Pill Greek Statesman

Quote: (01-25-2014 09:32 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Two words: David Patreus

[Image: FE_DA_121112PetraeusWifeHolly620x413.jpg]

Heartiste (Roissy) did an article on that one.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/11/1...isk-curve/

Quote: (01-25-2014 09:43 PM)Flavius Aetius Wrote:  

Unless they are closet homosexuals, I would bet most of these high value men who marry/date women beneath them are probably still having some fun on the side with other women. Patreus was just unlucky and got caught and shamed in a very public way.

John Edwards too.

[Image: 7188bb7213d35961611cac5e066315e5.jpg?itok=0oMrgY4x]

Deleted

Lennon was psychologically-damaged by the absence of his mother as a child, and her death during his teens after they reconnected. Biographers frequently suggest he had an idealised sexual attraction to her. McCartney has spoken of her sex appeal.

Yoko fulfilled the mothering role for him, and he admitted this in multiple interviews. His pet name was 'Mother'.

Could be what's going on with Jackman, but, he's just always struck me as homosexual. I could see why American's mightn't pick up on it, but he's... just not traditionally masculine in the Australian way.

Got the shock of my life yesterday. A training mate from the gym has been going on and on about his 10-years-younger girlfriend for months now, in a way that always struck me as weird. Dude's *jacked*, and turns the heads of girls when we're in town together, but he never notices. He talks about 'making love for hours' and how 'the sex just gets better and better' with this new chick, and I've never heard a man talk about sex in a romanticised manner like that, well, pretty much ever.

So my girlfriend and I meet her yesterday. Remember, he has 22 inch biceps. Hers are bigger, and flabby, the type of chick whose upper arm fat sags a good 7 inches down. She's an enormous, short, Lindy West style hambeast with a dykey-haircut, and she bossed him around like her slave, and kept dominating the conversation until we, (very quickly), grew tired of her and left.

As Jess and I are getting on the bike, I say that "She wasn't... what I expected."

"I'm sorry to have to break this to you, Beefshank, but there's no way on earth that [your mate] isn't gay."

"Could be a chubby chaser."

She shook her head. "That's a gay guy and a fag hag."

He's always struck me as a bit odd. Any of you guys ever seen anything like this? A 9 / 4 pairing that seemed genuine? It just doesn't compute, and even a woman thought so, so it can't be me being sexist.

God dammit I was gonna start a thread like this after reading the Arnold Schwarzenegger thread. I would have called it ...Great Men caught Dumpster Diving [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (01-25-2014 09:59 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Lennon was psychologically-damaged by the absence of his mother as a child, and her death during his teens after they reconnected. Biographers frequently suggest he had an idealised sexual attraction to her. McCartney has spoken of her sex appeal.

Yoko fulfilled the mothering role for him, and he admitted this in multiple interviews. His pet name was 'Mother'.

Could be what's going on with Jackman, but, he's just always struck me as homosexual. I could see why American's mightn't pick up on it, but he's... just not traditionally masculine in the Australian way.

Got the shock of my life yesterday. A training mate from the gym has been going on and on about his 10-years-younger girlfriend for months now, in a way that always struck me as weird. Dude's *jacked*, and turns the heads of girls when we're in town together, but he never notices. He talks about 'making love for hours' and how 'the sex just gets better and better' with this new chick, and I've never heard a man talk about sex in a romanticised manner like that, well, pretty much ever.

So my girlfriend and I meet her yesterday. Remember, he has 22 inch biceps. Hers are bigger, and flabby, the type of chick whose upper arm fat sags a good 7 inches down. She's an enormous, short, Lindy West style hambeast with a dykey-haircut, and she bossed him around like her slave, and kept dominating the conversation until we, (very quickly), grew tired of her and left.

As Jess and I are getting on the bike, I say that "She wasn't... what I expected."

"I'm sorry to have to break this to you, Beefshank, but there's no way on earth that [your mate] isn't gay."

"Could be a chubby chaser."

She shook her head. "That's a gay guy and a fag hag."

He's always struck me as a bit odd. Any of you guys ever seen anything like this? A 9 / 4 pairing that seemed genuine? It just doesn't compute, and even a woman thought so, so it can't be me being sexist.

That young broad of yours is sharper than i thought.

Some of us are old enough to remember this odd pairing:

[Image: rs_634x1024-130409173335-634.GoldbergDan...040913.jpg]

Do we have a "Ugly men with Hot Bitches thread?"

Look up Julia Roberts and Krusty the Clowns assistant.

[Image: RvSug5I.jpg]

^^^^

Don't know whether to laugh or be disgusted....

I think it is often that 8's and 9's are often quite psychologically damaged from being that good looking. All this excess of attention, pedastilsing, beta orbiters and so on, will mean that this is a person often detached from the "real world"

So they have innately put all their eggs into their looks basket and often not too much into their personality and interests and simple things like being a polite person, someone who can make conversation or is someone who is focussed and together in their day to day life.

So if you are a high status man, you might not just want the barbie figure and the pretty face as decor in your life, but are looking for a bit of depth in a real relationship. And the 8's and 9's do not have to provide any depth. They only have to validate the male ego. If you are a high value man, often you don't have to validate yourself or feel a need to showoff your gal to prove yourself to others.

Looks symbolise to men good breeding prospect, and men are innately attracted to attractive physical traits. But I don't think men even really understand beauty and what it is, only that they seek it. For sure, it doesn't mean she is going to be good in bed or someone you are going to want to raise your children with - and successfully deal with all the problems that a long term relationship brings.

But it is often that relatively plain looking females are going to have a nicer and more developed personality and so on. You are not going to have to deal with other men cheating on your girl or her cheating on you. She is normally going to be much less maintenance. Likely then, you are going to trust her more and therefore have a deeper relationship with her. Besides, women only have 10-15 years of authentic beauty in them anyway, if you are really in the relationship till death do us part, you have quite a few decades where no matter who you choose, your wife is likely not going to be that attractive anyway during her old age anyway.

[Image: 0WE0LHY.png]

Quote: (01-25-2014 10:52 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

[Image: 0WE0LHY.png]

thats misleading its the now picture is what you need to show

[Image: Pierce%20Brosnan,%20Keely%20Brosnan-TSB-002443.jpg]

[Image: jnCYT8v.png]

How about this guy, being seen publicly with this 1/10 WNB?

[Image: attachment.jpg16658]   

[Image: barf.gif]

Needless to say:

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

[Image: wouldbang.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

^^^

Nice ass!

Quote: (01-25-2014 09:18 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

The Hugh Jackman thread lead to the discussion of an interesting phenomenon. Some high status men (actors, rock stars, politicians) who have ugly significant others. What is the psychology behind this? Why would someone who could get virtually any 10, do something like this?

Some -- many -- men do not care about the physical quality of the pussy they're with.

Guys on the forum seem to have trouble understanding this. So I'll repeat:

Many men do not care about the physical quality of their women.

Why not? I wish I knew. But it's a fact.

And most of these dudes are not gay, or have some weird other fetishes, or are fucking barely legal teens on the side. Nope. They have their whale, and they're completely content with it.

They still want and need a woman -- most of these guys would go crazy without one. But they need her mostly for companionship, affection, you name it. And yeah, they'll have sex with these ugly broads and think nothing of it.

Look at the thread about the math dude who "hacked" okcupid. Look at the criteria that he was looking for. It's all about shared interests, whether the women are into some things and not others, etc etc. Physical appearance didn't even enter into all his calculations.

So his ideal bitch turned out to be an azn 4 -- but guys who are noting that are missing the point which is that this dude was basically not interested in the women's looks at all. That's the real lesson of that story.

Again, how does this work? I don't know. To me these men are like another species. But it's a fact that they exist and make up a very large percentage of all men -- high powered or otherwise.

Of course the current mangina dominated culture doesn't help, but it's not just that. These men were always a large percentage of all dudes.

I don't make the rules, I just work here...

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (01-25-2014 11:07 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Many men do not care about the physical quality of their women.

[Image: 1b3ede39d13624ef0e23115fa558e3e936068157...6dc916.jpg]

Seriously though, I understand what you're saying, but it discounts the sexual aggressiveness of women when confronted with a high value man. And women can be *damn aggressive*.

When I was really big late last year, I was on an elevator and a chick stepped her arse back into my crotch as more people got on, then left it there for the entire ride, giving me the coyest, dirtiest smile as she exited, leaving me with a socially-awkward friction boner, and it's not like I'm Hugh Jackman. If a chick wants to trap a high-value man, she'll go for it. They're anything but shy wallflowers. (Not bragging by the way, she was rotten).

So Hugh Jackman looks like he does, is who he is, yet there's never been the slightest hint of impropriety? Sure he might love and be married to a 4, but the question that interests me more is, why aren't the female 9's sexually-targeting him, and why can't he realise he can do better?

I saw two chicks watching 'entertainment' television on their I-Pad at the doctor last week: Halle Berry's husband is rumoured to be cheating on her with *two* other women, (interestingly, both the women they showed had long hair right down their backs).

There's no way Brosnan has never dipped his wick outside of the marriage. He was James Bond!