Roosh V Forum
Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? (/thread-1964.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Time2Quit - 12-10-2010

I already have, you bitch-ass nigga. If you are Black, you are a fuck-ass uncle tom. When reality comes around, and these white bitches are fucking you over, it'll be too late for you to join us. Unlce-toims, fag-ass niggers, race-mixers, etc. are not welcome. You must say fuck the white man he is our eternal enemy. If you don't agree, then fuck you.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Moma - 12-21-2010

Quote: (04-29-2010 10:51 PM)deebow Wrote:  

If you are black and from Europe or north america, the uniqueness is there. By the way, I'm Canadian and we have plenty of blacks in Canada. Therefore black americans hold no special value (over and above the normal value that they hold all over the US). Canada doesn't view americans as special or exotic in anyway because the countries are so much alike. I find that blacks in Canada don't hold the negative stereotypes as blacks in the US do. That being said, I'm going back to Colombia.

Nonsense. Black Americans fcuk like champions in Canada. Canadians love Americans. Black Americans will always get their dycks wet in Canada. The further away from the main cities, they go, the easier it becomes. Go to Ajax, Whitby or Oshawa and you better up your zinc intake cos you will be nutting all over the locals.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - InternationalSwagger - 12-21-2010

Quote: (12-21-2010 02:58 PM)Moma Wrote:  

If you are black and from Europe or north america, the uniqueness is there. By the way, I'm Canadian and we have plenty of blacks in Canada. Therefore black americans hold no special value (over and above the normal value that they hold all over the US). Canada doesn't view americans as special or exotic in anyway because the countries are so much alike. I find that blacks in Canada don't hold the negative stereotypes as blacks in the US do. That being said, I'm going back to Colombia.

Nonsense. Black Americans fcuk like champions in Canada. Canadians love Americans. Black Americans will always get their dycks wet in Canada. The further away from the main cities, they go, the easier it becomes. Go to Ajax, Whitby or Oshawa and you better up your zinc intake cos you will be nutting all over the locals.

Very true...I have been told repeatedly by some of my main chicks who are socialites on the Toronto scene that during Caribana http://www.caribanatoronto.com/ (Largest Carnival in the World!) the local Canadian guys of Afro-Carribean and African decent always lie to women by saying they're visiting from the USA (Insert LA, NYC, ATL) to get more play from girls because the chicks know that TONS of brothas from the USA come over during this one time yearly event to bag fine Canadian chicks... From the amount of love and dropped pantines this West Coast-ATL living brotha gets on the regular in TDOT on the regular I can definitely say I don't blame those dudes for Frontin!

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Luckystar - 12-21-2010

Quote: (12-21-2010 02:58 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I wouldn't say we love Americans. There is an element of gratefulness that we are not American...its more like love with a family member if anything.

Girls in Canada won't care if you are American. They're responsive if you are from a big city (white or black) - NYC, LA, MIA, etc. They do tend to like black dudes from the states more than Canadian black dudes.

Canadian girls, in general, are highly equal opportunity. They do not gravity strongly to any race. They are great for that reason.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - MiXX - 12-21-2010

I agree with LuckyStar. I am not black, and still get plenty of love from Canadian women, over in Canada or here in Miami, does not matter. I don't think there is a tilt to being black or whatever race so long as you are cool, look good and are form a Tier 1 city in America. I hung out with a black friend, and he did not get anymore "special" attention than I got...we both got laid.

Clearly if you put an Usher/Tyson Beckford looking cat next to a white/latino average joe, the brotha cleans house. Sames scenario goes if you put an Enrique Inglesias, Ricky Martin or Mark Wahlberg white dude next to an average looking black guy from the US, I doubt that just being black will have you clean house then.

It's about style and game, not race, IMO.

Now, put two cats with solid game, and good looks - no matter what race. They both get laid.

I love everyone, and loathe all cock-blockers regardless of race!

Mixx

I wouldn't say we love Americans. There is an element of gratefulness that we are not American...its more like love with a family member if anything.

Girls in Canada won't care if you are American. They're responsive if you are from a big city (white or black) - NYC, LA, MIA, etc. They do tend to like black dudes from the states more than Canadian black dudes.

Canadian girls, in general, are highly equal opportunity. They do not gravity strongly to any race. They are great for that reason.

I disagree. If one thing I am good at, it is noticing social nuances. Canadians will never admit the truth. They'd rather play political correct.
I have several Canadian friends who used to swear up and down that they hated the U.S, they hated the American style blah blah.
Once they got fat paying jobs in America, off they went! And I haven't seen them come back since.

Canadians desire Americans. They think Americans are cooler, have more swag and know how to fcuk women better etc.

One ting I was mashing a year ago told me that if not for family she would move to America in a heartbeat. She said American men are more passionate about their women..blah blah blah.

I know another woman who dates nothing but Americans and will fly or drive exhoribitant distances just to hold long distance relationships with them.

Most Canadian women I know have fcuked one or more Americans.
Canadian women know American men are down to fcuk and will waste less time with bullshyt if they know (or think)you are American. If they think you are Canadian, they can dilly around with bullshyt all day because they know Canadians are too polite to call them on it.

The Canadian public notion towards Americans are like a woman who says in public she wants a nice man who respects her but during nightfall, her bedroom is full of thugs and gangstas, totally contradicting her public statement.

In fact, if you doubt me, you can run a social experiment. We go out to a club or lounge and you observe me closely. One night, I will say I am Canadian born and bred. The next night, I will say I am American. Compare and contrast the level of response and proximity I get to pussy.

@Moma - are you an American living in Canada? What city? I'm still kicking around the idea of NYE in Montreal.

Mixx

Quote: (12-21-2010 04:59 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

@Moma - are you an American living in Canada? What city? I'm still kicking around the idea of NYE in Montreal.

Mixx

I am a Brit living in Toronto but I do a stunning American accent. I use the American accent when I am in America so that they don't think I am a square or the fuzz when they hear my quaint voice.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - InternationalSwagger - 12-21-2010

Quote: (12-21-2010 04:38 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I disagree. If one thing I am good at, it is noticing social nuances. Canadians will never admit the truth. They'd rather play political correct.
I have several Canadian friends who used to swear up and down that they hated the U.S, they hated the American style blah blah.
Once they got fat paying jobs in America, off they went! And I haven't seen them come back since.

Canadians desire Americans. They think Americans are cooler, have more swag and know how to fcuk women better etc.

One ting I was mashing a year ago told me that if not for family she would move to America in a heartbeat. She said American men are more passionate about their women..blah blah blah.

I know another woman who dates nothing but Americans and will fly or drive exhoribitant distances just to hold long distance relationships with them.

Canadian women know American men are down to fcuk and will waste less time with bullshyt if they know (or think)you are American. If they think you are Canadian, they can dilly around with bullshyt all day because they know Canadians are too polite to call them on it.

The Canadian public notion towards Americans are like a woman who says in public she wants a nice man who respects her but during nightfall, her bedroom is full of thugs and gangstas, totally contradicting her public statement.

In fact, if you doubt me, you can run a social experiment. We go out to a club or lounge and you observe me closely. One night, I will say I am Canadian born and bred. The next night, I will say I am American. Compare and contrast the level of response and proximity I get to pussy.

^^^ This is 100% correct my friend [Image: smile.gif]. I need to come swoop with you as soon as it thaws out up in Tdot a bit.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - deebow - 12-21-2010

Quote: (12-21-2010 05:08 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

^^^ This is 100% correct my friend [Image: smile.gif]. I need to come swoop with you as soon as it thaws out up in Tdot a bit.

This is absolutely not 100% correct. Who's telling you guys this stuff. I am black and Canadian and I live in the US (for the past 12 years). This is the type of arrogance that many people can't stand about the US. What is it that makes you think that everyone loves you because you are American. In many cases there are better economic opportunities in the US and it is better for one's career to make the move (Hell, I'm a product of it. I've been here for 12 years now). That doesn't mean that Canadians love the US. That means that they are focused on getting they're money right. What a sweeping generalization of all Canadians.

Please, tell me what your "swag" is all about and how it's any different that a Canadian's. I remember times when brotha's from the US would come up, have rims spinnin, and music blastin out or candy painted whips outside of the club and women would just be laughing because these fools though that that's the king of "swag" that all women wanted. They don't give a fuck about those things there. Step to them, run game and win, nothing else. Tell me that the average American brotha comes with stronger game and I will say you are very much correct. Don't tell me that I'd be at a disadvantage if I want up with another brotha from the US. That shit just ain't muthafuckin true. The fact of the matter is that Canadian brotha's (myself not included) just have much less game in general than brotha's from the US do. It's the truth and I didn't realize it until I moved to the US.

Tell me what the US has that Canadians cant get?

I've heard the same things about American men. I've ran through plenty of girls in the US and who have said that they were done with American men and they didn't know how to relate to a woman because they were too busy tryin' to be hollywood and shit. When I tell women here about my West Indian background they're immediately more interested. Shit, I know dudes that want to move to Canada should I say that American's just love Canada and want to be like us. Really, I'm not into this us vs you stuff. If you want to say that cats from the US come up, have generally stronger game and therefore have an easier time slaying freaks, I'll buy it because it's generally true. But please homie, don't tell me that they're gonna feel you more than me just because you're an American. I'f you've learned anything on this forum, you should have learned that you have to give it up to game and not your nationality. I, just as many other fellas in this forum, slay freaks in many parts of the earth and it has nothing to do with where I live and everything to do with my game.

I'm ready for that experiment. I've had it happen. I've made a trip up to Canada with my american friends and I've came up on more freaks than they have. I let them know straight up that I was a Canadian. Oh but wait, I guess I'm bullshittin because I'm a Canadian and just can't admit that I have to be inferior to you because that's how we Canadian's get down.

If your experiment is so valid, then why wouldn't most Canadian men just say that they're American and get pussy all day? Please reply directly to this. Are you just so much more intelligent than a Canadian who has clearly chosen to ignore such a goldmine of opportunity. It's game homie, not where you are from (although where you are from may have helped to shape your game).

In Canada, there are cities where the community is smaller and if they get fucked by someone who lives there, every one will eventually know that they got fucked and there will be some shame to their game locally. But if someone came in from another city/country, they'd drop the drawers easier and do some freak shit because no one is likely to find out.

I'll even admit it. I've lived here and since then, I've wen't up to Canada and just slayed hoes to no end, much more so than when I left. It's because my game got stronger. Before I left I had that weak game that you spoke about earlier. But now I do my thing just fine.

About the "most Canadian's I know" bullshit, that's ridiculous. That's your experience. Canadians can move to the US fairly easily, why don't they? Canadian girls are intrigued by game and the idea of getting away with freak shit that won't make them look like hoes. Being from another country will make you a safer option to get away with freak shit, but it won't close the door on another Canadian. If you got game you got game but don't give me any of that because you're american shit. You still have to put game down on the table at the end of the day and that's what must be getting you all that ass homie. You can't just step up in the place, say you're American and lock down 1/3 of the club.

To end this off, no ill will to you homie, I wish you all the best in what you are tryin to do. We're all walking the same path here. Shit, go up to Toronto, Vancouver or Montreal and Winnipeg and you'll surely come up if they know that you are not from there and you have a small bit if game (keep in mind, you could be from anywhere, not just the US). Just understand that when you bring that type of "we worship you" shit to the conversation, I have to check you on that, cause just can't let you talk about me like that and it's not true. I clearly see that if you look good, have the right persona, and got game, that's how you'll dominate. The US will give you Social Security homie, not necessarily Canadian ass.

Quote: (12-21-2010 08:51 PM)deebow Wrote:  

This is absolutely not 100% correct. Who's telling you guys this stuff. I am black and Canadian and I live in the US (for the past 12 years). This is the type of arrogance that many people can't stand about the US. What is it that makes you think that everyone loves you because you are American. In many cases there are better economic opportunities in the US and it is better for one's career to make the move (Hell, I'm a product of it. I've been here for 12 years now). That doesn't mean that Canadians love the US. That means that they are focused on getting they're money right. What a sweeping generalization of all Canadians.

Please, tell me what your "swag" is all about and how it's any different that a Canadian's. I remember times when brotha's from the US would come up, have rims spinnin, and music blastin out or candy painted whips outside of the club and women would just be laughing because these fools though that that's the king of "swag" that all women wanted. They don't give a fuck about those things there. Step to them, run game and win, nothing else. Tell me that the average American brotha comes with stronger game and I will say you are very much correct. Don't tell me that I'd be at a disadvantage if I want up with another brotha from the US. That shit just ain't muthafuckin true. The fact of the matter is that Canadian brotha's (myself not included) just have much less game in general than brotha's from the US do. It's the truth and I didn't realize it until I moved to the US.

I've heard the same things about American men. I've ran through plenty of girls in the US and who have said that they were done with American men and they didn't know how to relate to a woman because they were too busy tryin' to be hollywood and shit. When I tell women here about my West Indian background they're immediately more interested. Shit, I know dudes that want to move to Canada should I say that American's just love Canada and want to be like us. Really, I'm not into this us vs you stuff. If you want to say that cats from the US come up, have generally stronger game and therefore have an easier time slaying freaks, I'll buy it because it's generally true. But please homie, don't tell me that they're gonna feel you more than me just because you're an American. I'f you've learned anything on this forum, you should have learned that you have to give it up to game and not your nationality. I, just as many other fellas in this forum, slay freaks in many parts of the earth and it has nothing to do with where I live and everything to do with my game.

I'm ready for that experiment. I've had it happen. I've made a trip up to Canada with my american friends and I've came up on more freaks than they have. I let them know straight up that I was a Canadian. Oh but wait, I guess I'm bullshittin because I'm a Canadian and just can't admit that I have to be inferior to you because that's how we Canadian's get down.

If your experiment is so valid, then why wouldn't most Canadian men just say that they're American and get pussy all day? Please reply directly to this. Are you just so much more intelligent than a Canadian who has clearly chosen to ignore such a goldmine of opportunity. It's game homie, not where you are from (although where you are from may have helped to shape your game).

In Canada, there are cities where the community is smaller and if they get fucked by someone who lives there, every one will eventually know that they got fucked and there will be some shame to their game locally. But if someone came in from another city/country, they'd drop the drawers easier and do some freak shit because no one is likely to find out.

I'll even admit it. I've lived here and since then, I've wen't up to Canada and just slayed hoes to no end, much more so than when I left. It's because my game got stronger. Before I left I had that weak game that you spoke about earlier. But now I do my thing just fine.

About the "most Canadian's I know" bullshit, that's ridiculous. That's your experience. Canadians can move to the US fairly easily, why don't they? Canadian girls are intrigued by game and the idea of getting away with freak shit that won't make them look like hoes. Being from another country will make you a safer option to get away with freak shit, but it won't close the door on another Canadian. If you got game you got game but don't give me any of that because you're american shit. You still have to put game down on the table at the end of the day and that's what must be getting you all that ass homie. You can't just step up in the place, say you're American and lock down 1/3 of the club.

To end this off, no ill will to you homie, I wish you all the best in what you are tryin to do. We're all walking the same path here. Shit, go up to Toronto, Vancouver or Montreal and Winnipeg and you'll surely come up if they know that you are not from there and you have a small bit if game (keep in mind, you could be from anywhere, not just the US). Just understand that when you bring that type of "we worship you" shit to the conversation, I have to check you on that, cause just can't let you talk about me like that and it's not true. I clearly see that if you look good, have the right persona, and got game, that's how you'll dominate. The US will give you Social Security homie, not necessarily Canadian ass.

This quote was in response to Moma's comment by the way. Who I've just noticed is not an American. I assumed he was by his quote. My bad. But my quote still stands. Please answer the question.

International Swagger, you seem fairly reasonable, an your advice is always on point. But please don't go up there thinking that hoe's are just waiting for you. Go up thinking that your game is much stronger and because of that you'll get serious freaks. Do tell them where you're from, they'll throw some game back at you if they like you and tell you how they love dudes from where you come from (whether it be from France, the US, where ever). And then like many women, will find a way to want to travel long distances to meet you.

Moma,

Any woman who liked you would travel a ridiculous distance just to keep a long distance relationship, where you're from won't make a difference.

Actually, saying you're a latino lover like "puss in da boots" gets you ass, not American. [Image: smile.gif] Just kidding!!!! I hope this thread does not spiral out of control like Russia.

It won't Mixx. I'm not the type and I don't think that any of these guys are. We will likely agree to disagree respectfully. I just think that we have to stay away from things that are likely to set people off. By the way. I did well in Cali. As soon as I went to the Salsa Clubs, it was over. I collected 2 flags in 8 days (almost 3). But that may be for another thread.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - rudebwoy - 12-21-2010

Moma is 100% right. I have known sorry ass girls who have had some weak game run on them by American men. They have bragged to there friends about meeting some dude from X city and the dude is going to send for them. (In there mind).

Canadians will diss America but behind closed doors they would love to be living in Miami/LA etc.

I have had friends who have used the American accent thing to some effect. I think girls in general love a foreign accent.

IntlSwagger - bro you already know the score up here. Caribana was weak this year, fat parade - so you all have been warned.

Deebow - you are a Canadian living in America for the last 12 yrs. I rest my case!!LOL

Moma - hit me up dude, we need to talk about the old country. UK

Quote: (12-21-2010 09:18 PM)deebow Wrote:  

This quote was in response to Moma's comment by the way. Who I've just noticed is not an American. I assumed he was by his quote. My bad. But my quote still stands. Please answer the question.

International Swagger, you seem fairly reasonable, an your advice is always on point. But please don't go up there thinking that hoe's are just waiting for you. Go up thinking that your game is much stronger and because of that you'll get serious freaks. Do tell them where you're from, they'll throw some game back at you if they like you and tell you how they love dudes from where you come from (whether it be from France, the US, where ever). And then like many women, will find a way to want to travel long distances to meet you.

It's all gravy Deebow...I'm just going off of experience and I'm serious when I tell you that the women are EXTREMELY gracious up there to me and all seriousness I think chicks ARE waiting on me to come swoop them up! It's my mindstate I guess. BTW in Toronto I pull mostly Arabic, Afghani, Brasilian, Filipino, East African and Fine West Indian chicks and cool Hipster White Chicks. The chicks I know constantly hit me up, tell me to bring friends for their friends for Caribana and other events. I have had some even visit me on weekend trips to NYC, Punta Cana, Miami and right here in ATL.

As far as nightlife in Toronto I just go to wherever my homegirls say is happening for any particular weekend I'm there. Also, I usually hit up Wayne Warner functions which include Boat Parties in the summer and dope All Black and All White parties according to seasons and other monthly events mixed in...He's a cool dude as well and he normally invites me up when he has his best stuff. See his events here http://warnerlifestyle.com/ and my guys from http://freshlyeducatedmen.wordpress.com/about-us/ put on some dope events as well. The vibe and the women are extremely chill in Toronto wish It wasnt so cold right now [Image: smile.gif].

MIXX- They have some fine mixed West Indian chicks in Tdot I think you would dig It.

Can somebody tell me the scoop on Winnipeg? It seems to be very low key, and hardly mentioned, but I'm sure theres game to be run there.

Mixx

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Duke Castile - 12-21-2010

And yet, Deebow, who doesn't want to be American and doesn't envy America, lives here and names himself after and American movie character played by Tiny Lister, who is pro American. Oh sweet irony!

Please, tell me what your "swag" is all about and how it's any different that a Canadian's. I remember times when brotha's from the US would come up, have rims spinnin, and music blastin out or candy painted whips outside of the club and women would just be laughing because these fools though that that's the king of "swag" that all women wanted.

I think we can safely say that most "brothas" on this forum and other members don't roll like this so why even bring It up and even compare any American Brotha on here that that description when It clearly doesnt apply to anyone here? The guys that post on this forum are of a upper echelon of travelers who aspire to swoop the finest women & enjoy the finer things in life and adhere to a GQ lifestyle that clearly transcends the average ghetto dweller perspective of cainted coated whips and ghetto spinners.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - deebow - 12-22-2010

Quote: (12-21-2010 10:34 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Please, tell me what your "swag" is all about and how it's any different that a Canadian's. I remember times when brotha's from the US would come up, have rims spinnin, and music blastin out or candy painted whips outside of the club and women would just be laughing because these fools though that that's the king of "swag" that all women wanted.

I think we can safely say that most "brothas" on this forum and other members don't roll like this so why even bring It up and even compare any American Brotha on here that that description when It clearly doesnt apply to anyone here? The guys that post on this forum are of a upper echelon of travelers who aspire to swoop the finest women & enjoy the finer things in life and adhere to a GQ lifestyle that clearly transcends the average ghetto dweller perspective of cainted coated whips and ghetto spinners.

Point taken. Even though I feel that it's clear that I'm not comparing any members on this forum any description, if it came out that way, my bad. It's not cool for anyone on this forum to feel like they've been painted with a wide brush, especially at my expense.

Anyway, I don't hate so go up there and do your thing. I'd also check out Winnipeg (Grand Beach in the summer is nice and packed, it's easy to pull hotties right on the beach). There is a very high concentration of very beautiful women in Winnipeg. Toronto and Montreal has more going on but pound for pound it's close (I'd give Montreal the edge). Calgary doesn't have much fine women, nor does Edmonton, Ottawa or the maritimes. I don't know much about Quebec City. The summer is obviously the best time to go to Winnipeg. New Year's in Montreal is crazy.

For the record, although I enjoy living in the US, I prefer stay Canadian (and Trinidadian) and do not want any other citizenships. I can appreciate any one who is a proud citizen of their own country. I just wasn't comfortable being personified as someone who so badly wanted to be someone else. I can't see how anyone would be okay with that type of personification. I trust that everyone can understand that. Maybe I took it the wrong way.[Image: sleepy.gif][Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (12-21-2010 10:18 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2010 09:18 PM)deebow Wrote:  

It's all gravy Deebow...I'm just going off of experience and I'm serious when I tell you that the women are EXTREMELY gracious up there to me and all seriousness I think chicks ARE waiting on me to come swoop them up! It's my mindstate I guess. BTW in Toronto I pull mostly Arabic, Afghani, Brasilian, Filipino, East African and Fine West Indian chicks and cool Hipster White Chicks. The chicks I know constantly hit me up, tell me to bring friends for their friends for Caribana and other events. I have had some even visit me on weekend trips to NYC, Punta Cana, Miami and right here in ATL.

As far as nightlife in Toronto I just go to wherever my homegirls say is happening for any particular weekend I'm there. Also, I usually hit up Wayne Warner functions which include Boat Parties in the summer and dope All Black and All White parties according to seasons and other monthly events mixed in...He's a cool dude as well and he normally invites me up when he has his best stuff. See his events here http://warnerlifestyle.com/ and my guys from http://freshlyeducatedmen.wordpress.com/about-us/ put on some dope events as well. The vibe and the women are extremely chill in Toronto wish It wasnt so cold right now [Image: smile.gif].

MIXX- They have some fine mixed West Indian chicks in Tdot I think you would dig It.

I grew up with Wayne Warner's family (his brother Mark). He's a good guy to know. It seems like you clearly know the deal up there.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Moma - 12-22-2010

Quote: (12-21-2010 10:20 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Can somebody tell me the scoop on Winnipeg? It seems to be very low key, and hardly mentioned, but I'm sure theres game to be run there.

Mixx

Winnipeg seems great. When I first moved here from Britain, I scooped some lizard there up off the net. She paid for my ticket to fly out there.
It was a solid two hours flight on a plane.
When I landed in the airport, it was as cold as fcuk. In fact, it made Toronto seem like Miami in comparison (heat wise).
*Word of advice - Don't fcuk with the peg in the Winter. It is also nicknamed Winterpeg for a very valid reason.

Constantly, when I was there, women were constantly looking at me and making eyes. I was asked numerous times if I played professional basketball and my dumb ass said no. I could have been fcuking dymes like a hero if I'd only used common sense.

However, coming from England, I've had to scrape for scraps so long, it took me a while to realise pussy comes on a plate (piping hot) in North America.

There are a lot of First Nation people out there and according to what I've heard and a few skim encounters, First Nation women like to fcuk.

Once I get my stacks up and free some vac time, I plan to go back out there and do some major carnage. Since I went out there both times with a lash already lined up, I couldn't really tamper with the locals. In fact, she kept making excuses why we couldn't go out to a club while I was there because I think she knew that I'd be snatched up by a hotter reptilian.

Mixx, I think you will fcuk many of those lizards into a stupor out there. You should do fine. Your hispanic American swag will blow them out of the water.
And Montreal for NYE, you should do great but be warned, it's FCUKING COLD there at that time of the year with those crazy winds.
However, as forementioned, the women there are pretty and very well dressed (IMO) and they like to fcuk (although, I've never pulled out there).

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Moma - 12-22-2010

Quote: (12-21-2010 10:00 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Moma - hit me up dude, we need to talk about the old country. UK

PM me the digits and I'll bell you, rudebwoy. I'm overdue for a visit back to the manor.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - MiXX - 12-22-2010

Quote: (12-22-2010 10:25 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Mixx

Winnipeg seems great. When I first moved here from Britain, I scooped some lizard there up off the net. She paid for my ticket to fly out there.
When I landed in the airport, it was as cold as fcuk. In fact, it made Toronto seem like Miami in comparison (heat wise).
*Word of advice - Don't fcuk with the peg in the Winter. It is also nicknamed Winterpeg for a very valid reason.

Constantly, when I was there, women were constantly looking at me and making eyes. I was asked numerous times if I played professional basketball and my dumb ass said no. I could have been fcuking dymes like a hero if I'd only used common sense.

However, coming from England, I've had to scrape for scraps so long, it took me a while to realise pussy comes on a plate (piping hot) in North America.

There are a lot of First Nation people out there and according to what I've heard and a few skim encounters, First Nation women like to fcuk.

Once I get my stacks up and free some vac time, I plan to go back out there and do some major carnage. Since I went out there both times with a lash already lined up, I couldn't really tamper with the locals. In fact, she kept making excuses why we couldn't go out to a club while I was there because I think she knew that I'd be snatched up by a hotter reptilian.

Mixx, I think you will fcuk many of those lizards into a stupor out there. You should do fine. Your hispanic American swag will blow them out of the water.
And Montreal for NYE, you should do great but be warned, it's FCUKING COLD there at that time of the year with those crazy winds.
However, as forementioned, the women there are pretty and very well dressed (IMO) and they like to fcuk (although, I've never pulled out there).

Nice. What internet site do Canadian girls use? It's always a wise move to establish rapport ahead of time, and at least have a small social circle going....

Quote: (12-22-2010 11:03 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-22-2010 10:25 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Mixx

Nice. What internet site do Canadian girls use? It's always a wise move to establish rapport ahead of time, and at least have a small social circle going....

You can find them on the same American sites for the most part.

I'm actually born and for the most part raised in Winnipeg. My brothers are known for throwing big events up there. If you ever need anything holla at me. I can put you in direct contact with a few circles. I go up there about 6 times a year (I live in Minneapolis). As for other cities, just use facebook. I leave to go there in tomorrow. Let me know if you want a report.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - JayMillz - 12-22-2010

Quote: (12-22-2010 02:01 AM)deebow Wrote:  

This is actually pretty funny because me and a friend used to go up to Caribana a lot and we would see brothas from Detroit roll up like this. I think some were even rockin Jherri curls, lol.

In general, I love Canada. I was about to roll to a friend's NYEs party in Montreal but I think I'll chill since I have a few trips coming up shortly and it will give me some time to get stuff ready to start the NY off with a bang.