Roosh V Forum
Player's Log / Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Player's Log / Lounge (/thread-24128.html)

Player's Log / Lounge - lunchmoney - 01-31-2019

You guys ever meet a girl the first time in a poorly lit setting, get mezmorized by a body part, and then when you meet up for drinks you are like WTF?

That just happened to me today. Met a girl at a nice lounge/club setting couple weeks ago and we finally were able to connect for an early happy hour tonight. She showed up, and in 10 days went from being a 7 to a 5. Her redeeming quality (her amazing ass I saw in a sweater dress the first night) looked nice, however she was having a bad hair day, and worst yet I think she was having a cold sore outbreak on her bottom lip! smh

Player's Log / Lounge - HAcoreRD - 01-31-2019

Had a second date with a 19-year-old student last night. Cute, modest and younger looking than her actual age. While she had come back to my place during the first date, we didn't actually end up sleeping together. I really couldn't get to her, since she seemed to be really reluctant even to receive a kiss. It made her incredibly nervous, something she explained by her not having done "such things" for years. I usually find this kind of thing really off-putting, as every move you make makes you feel like a creep.

Despite this seemingly lost cause, she continued to be modestly flirtatious when texting, and we did have a second date which went down last night. Already during the texting we had agreed to watch a movie at my place, so I figured what the hell, why not? After making it back to my place, she again seemed reluctant, and after some prying, she revealed that she was in fact a virgin. What do I do? I went on to pretty much tell her that if she likes me, then we should just at least *try* to sleep with each other, but if she doesn't then she should just leave. After some touching later on, I proceeded to in a gentlemanly fashion take her virginity.

I am always reminded what a painstaking ordeal it is to do this. You have to be like a coach and guide them through the process, and the sex itself is hardly enjoyable. Yet some people are obsessed with it.

Player's Log / Lounge - Roardog - 02-01-2019

Quote: (01-31-2019 07:08 PM)lunchmoney Wrote:  

You guys ever meet a girl the first time in a poorly lit setting, get mezmorized by a body part, and then when you meet up for drinks you are like WTF?

That just happened to me today. Met a girl at a nice lounge/club setting couple weeks ago and we finally were able to connect for an early happy hour tonight. She showed up, and in 10 days went from being a 7 to a 5. Her redeeming quality (her amazing ass I saw in a sweater dress the first night) looked nice, however she was having a bad hair day, and worst yet I think she was having a cold sore outbreak on her bottom lip! smh

Yeah, it's usually called meeting a girl after 10 beers.

Quote: (01-31-2019 09:54 PM)HAcoreRD Wrote:  

Had a second date with a 19-year-old student last night. Cute, modest and younger looking than her actual age. While she had come back to my place during the first date, we didn't actually end up sleeping together. I really couldn't get to her, since she seemed to be really reluctant even to receive a kiss. It made her incredibly nervous, something she explained by her not having done "such things" for years. I usually find this kind of thing really off-putting, as every move you make makes you feel like a creep.

Despite this seemingly lost cause, she continued to be modestly flirtatious when texting, and we did have a second date which went down last night. Already during the texting we had agreed to watch a movie at my place, so I figured what the hell, why not? After making it back to my place, she again seemed reluctant, and after some prying, she revealed that she was in fact a virgin. What do I do? I went on to pretty much tell her that if she likes me, then we should just at least *try* to sleep with each other, but if she doesn't then she should just leave. After some touching later on, I proceeded to in a gentlemanly fashion take her virginity.

I am always reminded what a painstaking ordeal it is to do this. You have to be like a coach and guide them through the process, and the sex itself is hardly enjoyable. Yet some people are obsessed with it.

It's a pain in the ass and the sex is never good.
For me it's a hard pass these days unless I see something long term with the girl. It's messy, crap sex and they get too attached which makes me feel like an asshole when I ditch them. Just not worth it.

First post on here in a while. Been really busy with work and life in general and I don't really like how much of the forum is these days.

Player's Log / Lounge - jorge1 - 02-02-2019

So I met this Ukraine 7.5 20yo off CS hangout.
I took her to scooter ride and we had a nice day together, at the end of the day I tried to escalate on the beach and kiss her - got rejected.
I said farewell and wished her good time on her trip.
Two days after, she send a msg me out of the blue that says her friend ditched her and ask if I wanna hang.
I come, we had deep talks, I touch her all the time, she join hands with me while walking on the street, but when I tried to hold her hand - she would be hesitant.
At the end I tried to kiss again - got rejected.
I had the feeling she put me in the friend zone as she tells me about threesome, Colombian guy she fucked ect..
Day after she asks me if I want to join her for salsa.
As I felt she she use me just for being friend I did not feel like spending time with her anymore, so I sent her this:

Her: are you coming to salsa?
Me: I rather pass, I'm man man. So I wanna spend my time with someone who wants me tonight and I feel you not in the mood for some fun?
you really sweet and curious.. I wish u a great trip.

1) As I know some girls take their time, should I have not sent that msg? I know Ukraine girls are hard

2) I'm not the best salsa dancer and I would not feel comfortable there

What should I have done?

Player's Log / Lounge - XThrax - 02-02-2019

Why do you think most bars are poorly lit? To let your mind fill in the gaps.

Player's Log / Lounge - Remington - 02-02-2019

Broke up with my girlfriend last night after work.

She wanted to get married and have kids, I did not want the same in this point of my life.

Told her the relationship won't progress any further. She understood.

There were some tears from her but I was surprised she took it like an adult.

When I got home, I drank some whiskey and watched The Punisher.

Will give myself some time before I pursue anything new. At this time, I'm not in the mood to go out and get any approaches done. I'd rather stay at my place and decompress.

Need some R&R before I get back into the swing of things.

Player's Log / Lounge - Graft - 02-04-2019

My Ukrainian mini relationship ended a few weeks ago.

Overall a shitty experience. She was always working, I caught her talking to other guys, very jealous and flipping out all the time over minor shit. She also had a Slavic ruthlessness about her that was hard to describe. It was like she had lost her romanticism and replaced it with cynical practicality. I called her out on it and said that she was worse than an American girl, she didn't take too kindly to that. I sensed she was fading me out and cut it off. The only thing I miss is her loud moans of ecstasy when I emptied my load inside of her.

I replaced her with my first set of natural DDs but she didn't make the cut for a variety of reasons so I ended things after a couple weeks.

I'm currently in chase mode with a variety of young hotties but I might just cut them all off if I can't get anywhere soon. I'm honestly so exhausted, January was the best month numbers wise for me (8 girls) but I'm getting fed up of nothing going anywhere.

Player's Log / Lounge - Mentavious - 02-04-2019

Quote: (02-02-2019 04:59 PM)Remington Wrote:  

Broke up with my girlfriend last night after work.

She wanted to get married and have kids, I did not want the same in this point of my life.

Told her the relationship won't progress any further. She understood.

There were some tears from her but I was surprised she took it like an adult.

When I got home, I drank some whiskey and watched The Punisher.

Will give myself some time before I pursue anything new. At this time, I'm not in the mood to go out and get any approaches done. I'd rather stay at my place and decompress.

Need some R&R before I get back into the swing of things.

I had a 21 year old virgin au pair from Brazil who is obsessed with me. I could snap my fingers and she would be ready to settle down and pop out some kids. Loved the man being in charge and will do every damn thing I tell her to do. The problem is that I’m not ready for that commitment so I had go cold turkey on her. I figured it would be best to let another guy give her what she deserves and not string her along. One of the hardest decisions I’ve ever had to make.

Luckily for me I’ve got a 22 year old European girl as a gf. First committed relationship in four years. Her housewife skills are amazing and she can cook like a Michelin star chef. Not too mention she’s got a great body and loves sex.

It’s probsbly a good thing I settle down as business is picking up. Not much time left for booze and pussy filled weekend benders.

Player's Log / Lounge - arafat scarf - 02-07-2019

Still moving on from my Mexican ex. No contact from either of us for the last 4 weeks, and the sting of the break fades each week. Good girl, but glad I ran around on her while we were together and glad to be on my own again.

Pulled a 'married but separated' girl last weekend. Separated since 4 weeks. She was like an animal in heat.

Wild night, dangerous situation.

Getting my hunter frame back, and a solid 2 month stretch in the gym had given a lift to testosterone levels and physique. Back in the game and enjoying the strange.

Player's Log / Lounge - tomzestatlu - 02-07-2019

I look forward to winter to end, because I feel like some kind of MGTOW now.
I became extremely unsocial. I spend all the days at work and when I have free time, I only do sport, and repeat. I stopped drinking, which keeps me away from banging random sluts at clubs. This year I have only one notch and dropped all the plates, because I rather choose not to bang, that bang the same girls. And I don´t feel like dealing with their shit.
I always say myself just go and meet people. But I really feel weird inside, I am like on totally different frequency. So I look forward to some sun shine, that will make me feel better and warm weather to show girls what I´ve been working on whole winter.

Player's Log / Lounge - HAcoreRD - 02-08-2019

Met this really cute girl from Tinder last night for some drinks. Just turned 23 with beautiful eyes and a nice smile, a youthful down-to-earth personality and *seemingly* not the type who sleeps around a lot. After some drinking we went back to my place and had some nice sex. In a different time and place, I would've definitely wanted to make her my girlfriend.

Ugh, dealing with these kinds of microcrushes is always a bit painful. It feels like you catch this beautiful fish and have to let it back into the sea, never to see it again.

We said we'd meet again, but that doesn't mean anything.

Player's Log / Lounge - Remington - 02-09-2019

Quote: (02-08-2019 10:31 PM)HAcoreRD Wrote:  

Met this really cute girl from Tinder last night for some drinks. Just turned 23 with beautiful eyes and a nice smile, a youthful down-to-earth personality and *seemingly* not the type who sleeps around a lot. After some drinking we went back to my place and had some nice sex. In a different time and place, I would've definitely wanted to make her my girlfriend.

Ugh, dealing with these kinds of microcrushes is always a bit painful. It feels like you catch this beautiful fish and have to let it back into the sea, never to see it again.

Oneitis is a powerful thing. But, the thing is you already won. You got the bang.

One thing you will learn is that the girl doesn't make the man. Keep banging away until you find a woman that is worth your time. Find that one, stick with her, blast your dick into her multiple times, and then figures out if she is worth your time.

Player's Log / Lounge - HAcoreRD - 02-09-2019

Quote: (02-09-2019 12:36 AM)Remington Wrote:  

Oneitis is a powerful thing. But, the thing is you already won. You got the bang.

One thing you will learn is that the girl doesn't make the man. Keep banging away until you find a woman that is worth your time. Find that one, stick with her, blast your dick into her multiple times, and then figures out if she is worth your time.

That's the thing, though. Yes, I "won," but I still get mixed feelings, to the point of questioning whether I really "won" or not. When some time has passed what I will remember will not be the sex, but her smile and personality, you know?

Player's Log / Lounge - floridaboiii - 02-10-2019

I've been messing with four? Chicks recently in like the past couple of weeks.

(Tinder)7/10. One I decided I would be patient with because she's not the typical slut but we did the three date thing and she will not give it up. I asked her for a massage and she told me she really wants to give me one. I try to get her to leave to fuck and she keeps asking where and giving me resistance. I don't get it. I've exhausted everything with this girl. If she texts me again I will be direct and straight up tell her I want to fuck her. I've tried everything else.

(Tinder)This girl is an 8 maybe even a 9. One girl who is a serious 8 asked me to go home with her one night in the club. I tell her no. Next week I see her again. I never thought I would see her again and I never thought she would talk to me again after I told her no. She asks me to come back with her and that's that. She told me she deleted my number maybe 4 or 5 months ago when we first messed around so I'm not sure how I slid back into that. I deleted her as well because she's flaky and I don't have time for that. Of course she tells me to tell her when I want to see her again after the most recent hookup. I do and SHE FLAKES. She tells me, "PLEASE don't be mad at me." I deleted the message, I'm sure she will hit me up soon.

(Social circle) Shes probably a 6. But because she looks 30 i give her a 7/10. She's 44. My friend gives me a random ladies number and I text it saying I'm American and she tells me come dance with her. She looks good in person and i think shes 27-30. I try to leave to her house and she tells me no. I get all the way home then she tells me I can come over and I'm like bitchhhhh what the hell. She told me later she has three kids (along with her age). It kind of turned me on that I thought she was way younger. I tried direct game on her and told her I wanted to fuck her later on while texting. She said let's go. Still waiting to smash this one. She texts me everyday tho.

8/10. The fourth I met off of social media (badoo). I told her i was sore from the gym and she said she would give me a massage. She flaked the first time and then the day after said she wanted to meet me. She was on her period but gave me some dome plus a nice ass massage. We met at the mall first and got some ice cream. As soon as she arrived I teased her about how small she was. She was very touchy and after 30 minutes asked if I live alone so I took that as my queue. I teased her about being 21 to which she asked who's a little girl now when she was done.

I'm recording these encounters for the big datasheet I will post when I leave this dope ass country.

Player's Log / Lounge - Graft - 02-10-2019

After the hottest hot streak in my life, I'm now in one of the worst slumps.

Not because of time (its only been three weeks), but the sheer ridiculousness of it all.

I've been ghosted/flaked on by at least a dozen girls in the past three weeks, all 8s ages 19-23. Listen to how ridiculous some of them are.

1. Had a date a few weeks back with a hard 8, lasted all night and ended with a makeout for at least a half hour. Ghosted
2. Had a date with an 8, good chemistry, ended with a nice makeout, saying she "wouldn't have to cut me." Wonderful She was "busy" during the week and scheduled me for the weekend, ghosted night of.
3. Had a double date at a nice lounge, these girls abused me and my friend the entire time, poking fun at us in a not so subtle way. It was almost if they were trying to see how bitchy they could be and get away with it.
4. Last night, triple stacked my day with three different girls, all of them flaked.
5. Actually had a walkout two weeks ago, third lifetime. She bailed once i was in the bathroom. I'd almost rather that then talking for a few weeks, a makeout, then a ghost.
6. Just had a date with the most boring girl of all time, ended with a text that there "Was no chemistry." Funny how these girls can bring absolutely nothing to the conversation and expect you to carry them the entire time.

Did a nice house cleaning and unfollowed/removed a bunch of girls off my social media. In my latest experience, once they flake one or two times, you're just giving them free attention and allowing them to disrespect you. I laid low on friday and saturday to recharge, I expect to start lining up dates and get back out there full speed on Monday.

Player's Log / Lounge - Trent W. - 02-10-2019

This one I feel can be interesting for many. I want to ask the forum sages how they deal with girls that they just met on a night out, who very openly and directly ask about your sex life. This is what me and my friend got:

"Do you guys sleep around a lot?"
"Are you guys getting laid tonight?"
"When is the last time you guys had sex?"

Imagine that this comes from a girl who has given you some IoIs (strong eye contact, smirking) but is also clearly texting a guy on her phone the whole night. Interaction prior to that not really that hot or interesting but attraction exists. Plus she never really makes it clear that she wants to go home with you, so the Game is still being played.

Treat like shit test? Cocky/funny or non-reactive? Go full on direct and tell her you want to f*ck her?

PS: Can provide more context if needed, I just cut to the chase because it's a long story.

Player's Log / Lounge - ballsyamog - 02-11-2019

Its a shit test. I’d think you’d just agree and amplify. If she keeps asking I’ll play it off, turn it against her and be non reactive

Player's Log / Lounge - AneroidOcean - 02-11-2019

Quote: (02-10-2019 06:08 PM)Trent W. Wrote:  

This one I feel can be interesting for many. I want to ask the forum sages how they deal with girls that they just met on a night out, who very openly and directly ask about your sex life. This is what me and my friend got:

Imagine that this comes from a girl who has given you some IoIs (strong eye contact, smirking) but is also clearly texting a guy on her phone the whole night. Interaction prior to that not really that hot or interesting but attraction exists. Plus she never really makes it clear that she wants to go home with you, so the Game is still being played.

Treat like shit test? Cocky/funny or non-reactive? Go full on direct and tell her you want to f*ck her?

PS: Can provide more context if needed, I just cut to the chase because it's a long story.

Those are shit tests that she would NEVER ask a guy that she doesn't find attractive or who she thinks can't get laid.

It's a game-time decision on how to react, but standard agree & amplify is fine or you can go with completely over the top sarcasm, "no I'm a virgin, I've never even kissed a girl" with a sly look or a shit-eating grin. Depends on your personality and hers.

Player's Log / Lounge - AneroidOcean - 02-11-2019

Quote: (01-16-2019 04:56 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Things are the best they've been for me in the last 12 months, maybe I'm lucky but I'm loving it.

3 plates, the least in shape one (and youngest) has taken the hint and started working out regularly, cutting down her drinking, and eating better. She even brought me a healthy meal recently out of the blue.

The only thing I'm working on is continuing to feel out potential leads and keeping my eye out for another happy/available girl to add to the rotation and also keeping my eyes out on girls (as one of the girls is probably open to a threesome).

Quick update to the above:

The youngest and least in shape one that was kinda picking up started sliding into a less happy state and being weird...then as we were supposed to get together she bailed last minute after I already changed my plans to meet up with her. She sent me a long message that ultimately was a bit BS.

I didn't respond and promptly unchanged my plans and invited this girl over (who I hadn't counted as a plate as she lives way out of state) as she happened to be in town and had a great time with her instead.

Had the tall athlete chick over for a couple nights (doesn't live in the area but comes around often enough I consider her a plate). I wasn't feeling it and ultimately I ended things with her.

Despite this being a loss of 2 of 4 plates the main chick has been pretty great and the new chick has a way better body than any of them and has been behaving incredibly well so I'm pretty cool with how things have played out. I am on the lookout for a threesome opportunity and will keep my eyes out for some potential new plates since the one lives out of town.

Feels good to know that I'm back in the swing of things and even if I lose the remaining ones tomorrow it won't be anywhere near the struggle I had in getting to this point again.

Player's Log / Lounge - HAcoreRD - 02-11-2019

Another good lay from Tinder. Tinder really works well for me.

Had some girl reschedule our date yesterday for what I believe to be legitimate reasons, so was left without plans and was looking at not doing much for the night. Somehow I unexpectedly found this pretty 24-year-old on Tinder who lived nearby and we decided to get some drinks. Cute but cool, seemingly really down-to-earth. After some light food and drinks we went to my place for wine and some classic raw copulation. With someone living so close to me, it's almost too easy. Logistics is everything, as they say. I am definitely seeing her again, given how she is both pretty and has a cool personality.

A question to others: What do you usually do when someone cancels/flakes on you on the same day? Do you desperately try to make new plans or just do something else entirely?

Player's Log / Lounge - Mentavious - 02-11-2019

Quote: (02-10-2019 05:12 PM)Graft Wrote:  

After the hottest hot streak in my life, I'm now in one of the worst slumps.

Not because of time (its only been three weeks), but the sheer ridiculousness of it all.

I've been ghosted/flaked on by at least a dozen girls in the past three weeks, all 8s ages 19-23. Listen to how ridiculous some of them are.

1. Had a date a few weeks back with a hard 8, lasted all night and ended with a makeout for at least a half hour. Ghosted
2. Had a date with an 8, good chemistry, ended with a nice makeout, saying she "wouldn't have to cut me." Wonderful She was "busy" during the week and scheduled me for the weekend, ghosted night of.
3. Had a double date at a nice lounge, these girls abused me and my friend the entire time, poking fun at us in a not so subtle way. It was almost if they were trying to see how bitchy they could be and get away with it.
4. Last night, triple stacked my day with three different girls, all of them flaked.
5. Actually had a walkout two weeks ago, third lifetime. She bailed once i was in the bathroom. I'd almost rather that then talking for a few weeks, a makeout, then a ghost.
6. Just had a date with the most boring girl of all time, ended with a text that there "Was no chemistry." Funny how these girls can bring absolutely nothing to the conversation and expect you to carry them the entire time.

Did a nice house cleaning and unfollowed/removed a bunch of girls off my social media. In my latest experience, once they flake one or two times, you're just giving them free attention and allowing them to disrespect you. I laid low on friday and saturday to recharge, I expect to start lining up dates and get back out there full speed on Monday.

That 19-23 age range is notoriously difficult. I would suggest not making out with at all. Maybe a quick 5-10 second kiss and that’s it.

Girls are quite boring so expect to lead most dates. If she was that boring then you should of tried to take her to your crib right after. No loss otherwise.

Where are you taking these girls?

Player's Log / Lounge - Mentavious - 02-11-2019

Quote: (02-08-2019 10:31 PM)HAcoreRD Wrote:  

The big eye Bambi face is no less of a indicator of ease than a girl who wears hoop earrings and shoes cleavage.

Player's Log / Lounge - Dalaran1991 - 02-12-2019

Had one of the best date in my life last Sat. Religious traditional girl, never gone out at night without her family before (dont think she's lying) Showed up dolled up to the max easily a 9 from afar. Most pleasant girl I've talked to so far and go out of her way to qualify herself to me. The whole date felt a bit too good to be true but turned out she's just a very conservative girl. I managed to take her home and ramp up the kino but couldn't kiss close her, then she had to leave since she's way past curfew.

Next morning Sun she texted me first, we chat and flirted a bit she's still very pleasant everything goes great. She passed all the compliance test I threw her way. Then I threw out "Im grabbing ramen this Tue, you up? Great for the cold"

Bam. Radio silence, all of a sudden.

I'm no stranger to girl ghosting, but this is some next level bipolar shit. If it was some French bimbos I would just write it off and next, but this girl "seemed" different (team AWALT? [Image: lol.gif]) I can't see anywhere I messed up, so it has to be on her side. She could have just said "cant my cat needs to be fed" or some other bullshit, but radio silence where she was extremely nice and responsive a minute ago, that's just strange and plain rude.

With the current situation I can't re-engage cuz it would be too needy. I'm seeing her this Wed in class normally, maybe I'll re-start from there, play it cool and pretend nothing ever happen and just ask her out again? Or should I mentioned it in a cool way "hey you still alive, thought you were kidnapped!"?

If she stops coming to class (unlikely but possible, seen that happens before), that becomes tricky. Guess I'll just throw a hail mary at the end of the week. Nothing to lose anyway;

Bitches be acting crazy come Valentine day or some shit.

Player's Log / Lounge - JackinMelbourne - 02-12-2019

Yeah, or just the next morning.

I have noticed that blowing your load can take the sheen off and you see all the imperfections. My guess is that it's a mini-depression due to ball sack and energy depletion. A comedown of sorts. Everything is rougher for a day or so.

Player's Log / Lounge - whatitdowhatitdoes - 02-12-2019

Quote: (02-10-2019 06:08 PM)Trent W. Wrote:  

To those questions I would have said "I'm a virgin, and saving myself for marriage...please don't ask me those type of questions" with a big shit eating grin