Roosh V Forum
Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination (/thread-67113.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 06-17-2018

Quote: (06-17-2018 08:21 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I’d say not banging whores in sub Saharan Africa is a wise decision, good job CC.

On the same page as you Scotian - Waking up the next morning after banging an East African hooker, is not how I traditionally like to start my day. As I tried to articulate, so many tongue-wagging hard-bodies in Kampala, Uganda for the taking, given a little research (this message board is a plethora of information not found anywhere else), preparation, and confidence.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - BacanT - 09-16-2018

My preference of ladies doesn't equal the writer of this article, but still worth the read

https://www.tuko.co.ke/amp/285618-uganda...tival.html

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Alwaysready - 10-10-2018

I want to stay 4 night in ENTEBBE. After my 3 weeks in Kampala.

I read the forum and the consensus is there is nothing to do girls wise.

Is this true or can you have your daily shag over there?

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - MajorStyles - 10-10-2018

I've always wanted to visit Uganda and, sadly, I am without a Ugandan flag. This thread is excellent for the prospective consumer.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - MANic - 10-10-2018

Good thread, in most of Africa anything except for the ultra-rich is easy meat. Further, in every direction there are loads of top-notch bodies.

P4p is merely a problem if you're an old ugly fart trying for some sexy time or if you give of an air of money. Probably th best persona to assume is to follow the 'eternal' traveller archetype. Pretty boys will get the most play as a rule, though any guy who's presentable with mild game will absolutely kill it. Also, you may be in for the best sex of your lives. Women like the one posted earlier in the turquoise dress are sexual dynamos.

Ironically, except for Southern Africa, Africa is abound with loads of loyal, submissive and loving women (good potential Mothers in general). If you're looking to get serious with a black women, Africa may be a good bet...

I love me some East African (a face man myself). Ethiopia is good, Somalians have great quality but we won't see liberal ones in our liftime sadly. I worked weekends as a high-schooler at my dad's friend shop in an area that was slowly being taken over by recent somali immigrants. Saw some good quality even though most wear the full veil and only a few wore scarvesalond. Loads of them, fully veiled, with small kids would eye fuck me. Mind you, I was rocking twink bieber swag game at the time... Always found it weird until I discovered most were teens who had already given birth two-three times.

Haven't been to Uganda though I'm inclined to believe Kenya would be a better bet for a first timer to Africa (no, Cape Town is not Africa). As beautiful as South Africa, my home country, is I have to give Kenya the nod as the most stunning country I've been to... Happy travelling boys!

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - zamfir112 - 10-11-2018

not attracted to black girls.but for sure easiest place in the planet.no need game.just be white and average/decent looking

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Bobcat - 10-11-2018

Quote: (10-10-2018 01:18 PM)MANic Wrote:  

Good thread, in most of Africa anything except for the ultra-rich is easy meat. Further, in every direction there are loads of top-notch bodies.

P4p is merely a problem if you're an old ugly fart trying for some sexy time or if you give of an air of money. Probably th best persona to assume is to follow the 'eternal' traveller archetype. Pretty boys will get the most play as a rule, though any guy who's presentable with mild game will absolutely kill it. Also, you may be in for the best sex of your lives. Women like the one posted earlier in the turquoise dress are sexual dynamos.

Ironically, except for Southern Africa, Africa is abound with loads of loyal, submissive and loving women (good potential Mothers in general). If you're looking to get serious with a black women, Africa may be a good bet...

I love me some East African (a face man myself). Ethiopia is good, Somalians have great quality but we won't see liberal ones in our liftime sadly. I worked weekends as a high-schooler at my dad's friend shop in an area that was slowly being taken over by recent somali immigrants. Saw some good quality even though most wear the full veil and only a few wore scarvesalond. Loads of them, fully veiled, with small kids would eye fuck me. Mind you, I was rocking twink bieber swag game at the time... Always found it weird until I discovered most were teens who had already given birth two-three times.

Haven't been to Uganda though I'm inclined to believe Kenya would be a better bet for a first timer to Africa (no, Cape Town is not Africa). As beautiful as South Africa, my home country, is I have to give Kenya the nod as the most stunning country I've been to... Happy travelling boys!

So your advice for fist-timers in Africa is Kenya but only for relative safety and stunning natural beauties of the land, or is it also for girls? not going there to safari if you get my point[Image: wink.gif] Or would you say Ethiopian girls are much better than Kenyan girls and thinner (I'm also a face man btw)??

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Polero - 10-11-2018

Following this. Going to Ethiopia & Kenya early next year.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - AmericanPharoah - 10-12-2018

Zamfir112 - can your elaborate more on your experiences? There is very little written about Africa, every little nugget is gold.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - zamfir112 - 10-12-2018

Americanpharoah

based on what i hear from other travellers and freinds some parts of Africa is the easiest places in the world to get laid, yes even far easier than SEA, really no need game at all.,i just have have zero attraction for black girls. Also the high HIV rate and the dangers of africa means that i will probably never go there at all. But you can go if you are into black girls, its probably the only continent left that you can be average or without game and still get pussy

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Bobcat - 10-12-2018

Quote: (10-12-2018 02:41 AM)zamfir112 Wrote:  

Americanpharoah

based on what i hear from other travellers and freinds some parts of Africa is the easiest places in the world to get laid, yes even far easier than SEA, really no need game at all.,i just have have zero attraction for black girls. Also the high HIV rate and the dangers of africa means that i will probably never go there at all. But you can go if you are into black girls, its probably the only continent left that you can be average or without game and still get pussy
Not sure about the HIV situation in Uganda, I'd think not all of Africa is ripe with HIV?? Got detailed stats about Uganda and Kenya? not interested in the whole continent but Uganda and Kenya seem to have risen above the melee..

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Bobcat - 10-12-2018

Just researched HIV in Uganda, it's not that bad and much better anyway than other parts of the continent so it's another plus for Kampala:

[Image: 800px-Estimated_adult_%2815-49%29_HIV_pr...0-2007.png]

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - scotian - 10-12-2018

Quote: (10-12-2018 02:41 AM)zamfir112 Wrote:  

Americanpharoah

This is one of the most pessimistic thing I’ve read on here in awhile, how low is your SMV? I’m very much an average guy, below average in some aspects and I manage to get laid with plenty of girls in Canada, which according to some of the Debbie Downers on here, is one of the most difficult places in the world to to so. Africa is the only country left for average guys hahahaha!

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - zamfir112 - 10-12-2018

Scotian
A lot girls in Canada? How high from 1-10 are those girls, sure i can score 3s here in sweden but it is not so enjoyable, maybe your game is tight enough for that. So its not fair to compare, ive seen good looking guys in SEA with 3s and 4s recently,20 years ago only fat and old guys went to SEA to date girls.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - King of the Bongo - 10-13-2018

zamfir112, I don't want to hate, bring you down or anything and I normally never have the urge to write something like that but man... you post so much stuff in the travel section that has a negative and unconstructive vibe to it, that it really starts to annoy me. And all that even if it always feels like you haven't really much real life experience of the things you write about.

It doesn't matter what are the subjective numbers of girls that scotian dates in Canada. If he's happy, he's happy and if you are not, you are not and on top of that, what has it to do with Kampala?

I know it's my problem if I don't like your posts and keep reading them and I also didn't bring much information to the forum, even though I traveled a lot, so, even if it's hard, don't take it as an attack, but as a hint on how you are viewed by someone else from the forum. Being more positive isn't just good for the people around you, you yourself will have the biggest benefit out of it.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - MANic - 10-16-2018

Quote: (10-11-2018 02:37 PM)Bobcat Wrote:  

So your advice for fist-timers in Africa is Kenya but only for relative safety and stunning natural beauties of the land, or is it also for girls? not going there to safari if you get my point[Image: wink.gif] Or would you say Ethiopian girls are much better than Kenyan girls and thinner (I'm also a face man btw)??

Apologies for the late reply. Ethiopian girls are much better looking overall.If its just for women you probably should head straight for Addis, not a bad city mind you (though there is a decent amount of Ethiopians in Nairobi the quality is lower ÷ less quantity). Ease should be the same (very easy with zero competition). Pretty sure there's a good Addis datasheet round here.

Happy Hunting!

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Bobcat - 10-16-2018

Quote: (10-16-2018 03:49 AM)MANic Wrote:  

Apologies for the late reply. Ethiopian girls are much better looking overall.If its just for women you probably should head straight for Addis, not a bad city mind you (though there is a decent amount of Ethiopians in Nairobi the quality is lower ÷ less quantity). Ease should be the same (very easy with zero competition). Pretty sure there's a good Addis datasheet round here.

Happy Hunting!

Owe you one Manic, 'very easy with zero competition' might seem too good to be true but probably is true considering it's Africa after all, playas too afraid to give Africa a try? eh, their mistake, I sure will next year once I sort my finances out, bit short on cash at the moment but by nature an optimist[Image: smile.gif]

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - jojolapin - 10-16-2018

Quote: (10-16-2018 03:49 AM)MANic Wrote:  

Happy Hunting!

I fucked many girls from neighbouring countries in Kampala but Ethiopian girls? No way
They are the most conservative girls by far and they are too afraid to be rejected by their community/family if they are seen with Muzungus.

^^^
not sure about Uganda but in Addis you'll find plenty of liberal educated women. Also, online is your best friend (daygame= bombing out badly). One thing to note, I'm not white, I'm indian and could probably pass as atypical Somalian to be honest.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - petburi - 10-16-2018

MANic, could you please elaborate on why, in your opinion, is day game so bad in Addis Abbeba, compared to online?

Purely my opinion, I guess there is an element of preselection and disqualification inherent online. Ethiopia (and quite a bit of Africa) is still pretty traditional as pointed out and day-gaming is still a fairly foreign concept. A lot of women will view day-gamers with suspicion and have their guards up.

For a quick lay what you're looking for is a women who is:
sexual progressive (and horny)+ open to foreigners + willing to engage in a form of risk-taking (being seen with a foreigner).

Most women online check the first two and can control the last variable.In day game you're effectively assuming all three (which may be logical in a western country but not prudent elsewhere).

Lets assume the first two (which are big assumptions). A lot of women will face real risk being seen with a foreigner as pointed out. Large cities really provide limited protection in traditional locales. Say for instance you're day gaming and hitting on a girl in Shiro Meda. She's most probably there because she lives or works there (meaning people she knows might see her etc.) The repercussions being self-explanatory.

With online gaming, interest + sexual availability is normally inherently assumed. If she wants to meet up, she could probably just come over alone or meet you in a different area of the city from where she is from (to limit chances of being seen). Most women (even in muslim countries, and I say this as a muslim) would fuck you if you're good looking and/or alpha (that automatically puts you in the top 1% globally) and if they were confident of no repercussions, unfortunately... You get the point

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 11-15-2018

Quote: (10-10-2018 01:18 PM)MANic Wrote:  

Been on hiatus – responding to MANic’s response about Kenya being a better bet than Uganda for the ‘first timer” to Africa.

MANic, bear in mind that I am not a world student of Africa, however, must disagree respectfully with you on your opinion. The women of Kenya (Nairobi), are very beautiful, however consider that Kenyan men, travel across the border to take Ugandan women to wed. There has to be a reason for this, and there is (see hyperlink below). I am familiar with both cultures and cannot stress enough the value of Ugandan women over Kenyan. Kenyan women align morally and socially with Nigerian women – in case you are wondering what that is, it means that both women can be devious and opportunists of the most extreme kind. I truly believe that Nigerian women, along with women from Cameroon and Cote d-Ivoire (both French speaking) have the most beautiful women in all of Africa. If searching for beautiful African women with traditional values, although a language barrier in both, I would strongly recommend Cameroon and Cote d-Ivoire over Nigeria/Kenya as you would be able to relax more, and the cultures are warm and friendly. Going back to my original point, Ugandan women are trained from the time they are little girls how to be good wives and mothers. They are family-oriented and warm. Generally, at the time they approach womanhood (puberty), their auntie begins “training” them on how to please a man and future husband. They are “trained” to be obedient and subservient to their husband. In addition to all the decorum and etiquette (kneeling as they bring their husband his dinner – of course sure to stop when they arrive to the USA [Image: wink.gif], one of the physical ways they prepare themselves is pulling/stretching their labia. A painful process for the young lady, however the purpose for this process is that it provides more warmth and comfort for the man when he enters her. Kenyan men say that once they have made love to a Ugandan woman, a Kenyan womans love triangle seems like a dry, barren desert.

MANic, please understand I am not trying to undermine your suggestion – your posts are actually thought-provoking, logical and enjoy reading them. I am providing a different viewpoint, and simply saying that although Kenyan women tend to be more accomplished, educated and independent than Ugandan women, they present a complicated hill to climb for a traveler simply hoping to have a few laughs that transcends into the bedroom. On average, I believe Kenyan women are considered more beautiful than Ugandan women, only because they are more “progressive” (not all) and populace dresses more fashionably. To reiterate, Kenyan personalities are much like Nigerian women (quick to anger and not above taking advantage of an unsavvy traveler). Just something to consider. I am more inclined to have my way, using any means to do so with a Kenyan woman, as I know it is a cat-and-mouse game. With a Ugandan woman, my conscience seems to get in the way more, because I know she has been raised to be kind, respectful and warm to people. It is this warmness that draws me to Uganda women. By the way, they are anything buy docile behind closed doors ? I have enclosed a couple of photos of Ugandan ladies during my time there. Confession - I was not a fan of African ladies either, that is until I actually visited the continent.

http://ayodidennis.blogspot.com/2012/10/...women.html

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - TwinTurbo - 11-16-2018

I'm in Kampala now and here for another month - anyone in town? Hit me up!

So far I'm digging this city. I'll post some info once I've been here longer

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Savonarola - 11-16-2018

After reading this thread, I have to say I'm really digging the prospect of heading to Uganda.

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination - Captain_Crunch - 11-18-2018

I have never thought myself to me a connoisseur of "big" butts - but my stay in Uganda had my head on a swivel. Just not used to seeing a big firm but tapering to a thin waist. I am posting four photos of the same Ugandan woman who seems to have been blessed in this venue.