Roosh V Forum
9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: 9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. (/thread-48399.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Eskhander - 06-18-2015

I think the best and fastest way to settle any resulting racial outrage once and for all would be to compare this tragedy to the broader trend of racial violence.
That way we can see if this was aberrant or part of our wider white supremacist patriarchal and problematic norms.

In all seriousness, I am quite mad that this is being used so cynically.
Let people have time to mourn.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Apollo - 06-18-2015

Quote: (06-18-2015 08:23 PM)Eskhander Wrote:  

I think the best and fastest way to settle any resulting racial outrage once and for all would be to compare this tragedy to the broader trend of racial violence.
That way we can see if this was aberrant or part of our wider white supremacist patriarchal and problematic norms.

In all seriousness, I am quite mad that this is being used so cynically.
Let people have time to mourn.

Former Chief of Staff for Obama:

[Image: quote-you-never-let-a-serious-crisis-go-...-57656.jpg]

You can't get the sort of legislation that gets through Congress these days by rational argument. You have to scare people. You have to usurp the Constitution. You have to vote in this stuff on holidays or in times of crisis, whether it is real or imagined.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - tomtud - 06-18-2015

The media will hype this up and not focus on the main facts how he was a loner, odd character, odd father who bought him a gun etc etc etc. what events or things pushed him to commit this crime. What was his family life like? Social life ,,school life,,,grades etc....
The question is will anything be learned from this.... Happened many times before,,, the Connecticut day care shootings, columbine etc etc.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - speakeasy - 06-18-2015

Quote: (06-18-2015 09:21 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

[Image: AR-150619404.jpg]

Dylann Roof

You can just look at these guys and tell they are nuts. Same with that guy that shot the Arizona congresswoman.

[Image: 628x471.jpg]

-- edit

@Samseau

You seem to be a race war fetishist. What's up with that? I hear a lot of doomsayer talk from you on many threads.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Captainstabbin - 06-18-2015

Quote: (06-18-2015 09:22 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

You can just look at these guys and tell they are nuts. Same with that guy that shot the Arizona congresswoman.

That dude had a full-on demonic altar in his backyard. STILL originally reported as being a right-wing Christian.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Bakin - 06-18-2015

Brutal.
Unfortunately I'm totally desensitized to these news stories.
Seems like something new every week.

Guaranteed the kid was loaded with scrip meds.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 06-18-2015

Inevitably there will be Dateline episodes, Court TV reruns and Lester Holt will even have his say but the facts will remain

Sad thing is there are always signs BEFORE these type of tragedies occur, and it's usually met with indifference

Hateful FB posts, repeated aggressive comments made in the confidence of a colleague, drastic changes in beliefs/behavior/clothing, or ammo tucked away in a dark basement that used to be home to sports posters.

There are "tells" and by and large they are ignored or misread as growing pains, until the suspect lashes out

Check your history from Columbine to the VA shootings up through yesterday. The type of evil forms and gathers like tornado winds until it finally generates the force to destroy whatever is in it's path. Mixing personality disorder with fucked up dogma generally makes for a dangerous individual

But...There are ALWAYS signs

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - CactusCat589 - 06-18-2015

Quote:Quote:

Cynthia Hurd, 54, branch manager for the Charleston County Library System

Susie Jackson, 87, longtime church member

Ethel Lance, 70, employee of Emanuel AME Church for 30 years

Rev. DePayne Middleton-Doctor, 49, admissions counselor of Southern Wesleyan University

The Honorable Rev. Clementa Pinckney, 41, state senator, Reverend of Emanuel AME Church

Tywanza Sanders, 26, earned business administration degree from Allen University

Rev. Daniel Simmons Sr., 74, retired pastor (died at MUSC)

Rev. Sharonda Singleton, 45, track coach at Goose Creek High School

Myra Thompson, 59, church member

God that is hard to read. A librarian, reverends, a kid just starting his career, elderly people who should be relaxing and enjoying life but because they were devout, so they went to church as they've done for decades in a near lifetime of faith.

Always a hospital, or school, a theater, and now a church, never a drug den or a child smuggling ring.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Merenguero - 06-18-2015

Quote: (06-18-2015 09:58 PM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Cynthia Hurd, 54, branch manager for the Charleston County Library System

Susie Jackson, 87, longtime church member

Ethel Lance, 70, employee of Emanuel AME Church for 30 years

Rev. DePayne Middleton-Doctor, 49, admissions counselor of Southern Wesleyan University

The Honorable Rev. Clementa Pinckney, 41, state senator, Reverend of Emanuel AME Church

Tywanza Sanders, 26, earned business administration degree from Allen University

Rev. Daniel Simmons Sr., 74, retired pastor (died at MUSC)

Rev. Sharonda Singleton, 45, track coach at Goose Creek High School

Myra Thompson, 59, church member

God that is hard to read. A librarian, reverends, a kid just starting his career, elderly people who should be relaxing and enjoying life but because they were devout, so they went to church as they've done for decades in a near lifetime of faith.

Always a hospital, or school, a theater, and now a church, never a drug den or a child smuggling ring.

A guy who accomplished nothing in his life and would never have accomplished anything took the lives of so many very accomplished people. Again, don't expect to be watching this trial on t.v. This guy's days are numbered.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Sourcecode - 06-18-2015

Have there ever been any left wing domestic terrorist assaults?...

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Days of Broken Arrows - 06-18-2015

Quote: (06-18-2015 10:53 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Yes, back in the '60s and early '70s. I'm too tired at this hour to do research. But Bill Ayres was involved in one, and I'm pretty sure Angela Davis was too. There are a number of '60s radicals who were or are wanted by the law for bombings.

There was even a movie about this, "Running on Empty" that starred River Phoenix as the son of two '60s leftist lawbreakers who were trying to stay one step ahead of the Feds.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - spokepoker - 06-18-2015

Do those radical environmentalists count? I'm not sure what political side they were on.
Then there was the PETA groups that burned the animal research center down, mid 90's if I recall.
Maybe some others in the 70's.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - sylo - 06-18-2015

Coward starts thread . . . runs away like a girl once called-out.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Tex Pro - 06-18-2015

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Atlanta Man - 06-18-2015

Quote: (06-18-2015 03:10 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2015 03:03 PM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

Right, it's Obama's fault that racist whites hate feeling that a black man controls every aspect of their lives.

Instead of working to bridge communities together he says stuff like, "That could have been my son."

That's very impartial. Smooth and diplomatic. He could write for Gawker.
Zimmerman was as beta bitch as is it gets and was a shit starter, if Zimmerman just stays in his car and lets the real police do their job nothing happens. Furthermore, his behavior post his situation he antagonized and caused to happen shows the type of man he is. I am sorry but I do not defend OJ Simpson for the same reason, because he is a murderer who could not deal with his woman. Zimmerman went out looking for trouble, he found it, he got his ass whooped BY A BOY WHO WAS 17 years old , HE WAS A GROWN AS 29 year old beta bitch and lost a fight he started after the police dispatcher told him to fall back, HE PULLED A GUN AS HIS GROWN MAN ASS WAS WAS GETTING WHIPPED IN A FIGHT HE COULD HAVE AVOIDED BY LETTING POLICE DO THEIR JOB AND GOT LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET OFF. What does he do after that? HAVE MULTIPLE GUN RELATED SHOOTING INCIDENTS THAT COULD BE AVOIDED WITH COMMON SENSE.Fuck George Zimmerman, his name is the go to argument when I tell my people to support the NRA and protect themselves because the state is incapable. George Zimmerman's stupidity transcends race because he is an embarrassment to reasonable gun owners everywhere. He is a weak coward and undeserving of compassion, and he set us pro second amendment supporters back with his inability to behave like a responsible gun owner. For the record George Zimmerman could not have been my son because my son would not be a shit starter and would not at 29 years old not known how to deescalate a unnecessary violent situation. Zimmerman is an embarrassment to the second amendment and makes us gun owners all look bad. As far as "that could have been my son" goes, hell yeah that could be my son. My son would buy skittles and tea (at 17 years old) and would walk home to watch the all star game not causing trouble, until a hyper vigilant shit head followed him aggressively and instigated a confrontation after the police dispatcher said fall back and the police are coming and "we don't need you to (follow) do that". Zimmerman's behavior after he got off for Murder shows his stupidity and impulsiveness.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - JohnyBoi95 - 06-18-2015

Left wing right wing blah blah blah blah.

Just as the people on top have planned.

We can't ever have a discussion without "blaming the other side". Everybody must always point out how their side are the good guys and demonize the others.

People are seriously failing to see the big picture.

Make no mistake, this guy is a fucking piece if shit and should be buried under a prison. BUT I don't see why conservatives and liberals are being mentioned in this thread. Your political leanings are irrelevant because at the end of the day, some sick fuck went and murdered innocent minorities.

This guy explains the "us vs them" mentality.

I honestly recommend you watch the whole thing.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Brian Shima - 06-18-2015

@Samseau

You seem to be a race war fetishist. What's up with that? I hear a lot of doomsayer talk from you on many threads.
It is especially strange considering he is mixed. I would be praying a race war never happened because you will be left high and dry and not have a team to get on.

It is some what funny that this mad man felt he was protecting white women. He still wouldn't land a white whale under 200 pounds if all minorities suddenly died off. What a fool.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Eskhander - 06-19-2015

I think most terror groups that are not religious are left wing. It reached a crescendo during the Cold War naturally.
Has there been a successful right wing insurrection? Not that many.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - It_is_my_time - 06-19-2015

You have never heard of the Weather Underground?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Fortis - 06-19-2015

Cant we all just get along?

Mikado, no real church advocates violence against innocent people. Hell, no real Christian does either. Blame the man not the movement. I'm an atheist by the way but find that too many people give Christianity shit for the things that random assholes do. It's sort of like when guys jump on the pua movement and equate guys of integrity (roosh) with slime balls Like (on never mind).

if you want to be mad at someone be mad at the shooter and be mad at his dad for enabling this tragedy.

Let's keep race out of this. A sick white man killed black people but that doesn't give us the right to start digging up past issues and pushing agendas here.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Blackwell - 06-19-2015

Fortis you speak the truth.

It's interesting how issues of race and religion are the only things that really have RVF guys losing their shit and getting heated. This stuff runs so deep it's easy to get caught up and have it spiral.

The RVF only ever gets this fractured whilst debating these issues or in the aftermath of such tragic events. The use of logic, rationale and critical thinking seems to drop off considerably.

Prayers go out to the families of those killed. This is truly sad.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Ziltoid - 06-19-2015

Illegal to carry a concealed gun without a permit in SC
Illegal to carry a gun into a church in SC
Illegal to possess a gun as a felon
Illegal to obtain a gun via a straw purchase

So this kid already broke basically every law on the books.
Can't wait to hear how the left argues more laws would have stopped this. [Image: tard.gif]

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - vinman - 06-19-2015

Edit

Others have beaten me to it.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Samseau - 06-19-2015

Quote: (06-18-2015 11:55 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

@Samseau

It is especially strange considering he is mixed. I would be praying a race war never happened because you will be left high and dry and not have a team to get on.

Sorry, don't know what you guys are talking about. Nowhere have I fetishized violence. I'm making predictions based on my understanding of history and human nature, not prescriptions.

The fact you guys disingenuously try to paint me as a "race war fetishist" is pretty telling for the other forum posters here. Watch out everyone - if you make a prediction on American politics you'll be called out for being a race troll or doomsayer. God forbid if you're just trying to tell the truth.

FYI - me making predictions isn't going to change the outcome of anything. Burying your head in the sand isn't going to make the world go away.

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C. - Samseau - 06-19-2015

Quote: (06-18-2015 09:21 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

[Image: AR-150619404.jpg]

Dylann Roof

Notice, both of these faces:

This is what a person looks like after taking adderall or ritalin for years between the ages of 6-16. Both of those drugs are nothing more than mild forms of speed. College students crush these pills up and snort them for fun at parties for intense highs.

Put a child on these drugs for 10 years and wonder why they are fucked up? You can see it in their deformed faces; their mind has been completely poisoned due to horrible development.

These drugs are the real story, but instead the country wants to focus on gun control, race, right-wing terrorism, Christianity, etc. And because we don't have real leadership to guide the masses to the actual issues causing the problems, people will focus on irrelevant things like gun control and race making things 10x worse in the future.