Roosh V Forum
Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied (/thread-44711.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - KC4 - 02-02-2015

Quote: (02-02-2015 02:02 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2015 11:52 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Some of you guys crack me up.
No one would be able to land a 17 yr old girl like her in the west to marry, unless she is very poor and very naive.
Women in the west still think they are in their prime when they are 35. God forbid if she has money or a good job.
Ukraine is a different world, with different standards.
Women their want a husband and child by the time they are 25, it is "normal" for them to be married in their early 20s.
I was talking to a former forum member, who recently spent time in the FSU. He met a girl who was 21 and was eager to get married, then have a baby.
The Asian guy looks better than a lot of Ukranian guys I have seen.

Women from some traditional communities do marry younger, even nowadays. A lot of Pakistani women in UK are married by 25. If you guys are willing to convert to Islam, you can get four

The Chinese guy is above average looks wise and looks a bit buff for a Chinese guy. I’m not surprised he managed to pull a hot woman in Ukraine.

Guys from Asian countries marrying FSU women is not rare at all – here’s an article from an Indian newspaper which is a couple of years old.

This is a story from an Indian newspaper about 5 guys with foreign brides, which have moved to India. They are Swiss, French, 2 Russians and a Georgian.

[Image: Indian-husbands-post.jpg]

One of the richest foreigners in Ukraine is a Pakistani guy (Mohammad Zahoor) and his wife is a Ukrainian singer (Kamaliya):

[Image: 620370_678002448886894_370397228_o.jpg]

Fixed that for you

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Simeon_Strangelight - 02-02-2015

Guys from Asian countries marrying FSU women is not rare at all – This is a story from an Indian newspaper about 5 guys with foreign brides, which have moved to India. They are Swiss, French, 2 Russians and a Georgian.

[Image: Indian-husbands-post.jpg]

One of the richest foreigners in Ukraine is a Pakistani guy (Mohammad Zahoor) and his wife is a Ukrainian singer (Kamaliya):

That Chinese bloke beat them all in terms of looks by far - even the Pakistani billionaire.

The story is more viral due to the fact that he was poor. Wealthy Chinese men get that kind of pussy all the time - I've seen some in Lithuania picking up chicks and inviting them back to China.

American dream + a very hot very young girl - easily surpassing all examples you just put there by men who had x-times the amount of money.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - CactusCat589 - 02-02-2015

I'm even more impressed now. Those women are all hideous except for the blonde.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - ChazKGB - 02-02-2015

Game for picking up a 17 year old? You don't need game for that. Until 23 girls are easy to pick up and bang. They are mostly excited about the world that is suddenly opening up to them, and want a guy who can expose them to everything. It's a lot harder to game a woman who is attractive and in her late 20s, no longer mesmerized by shitty parties and drinking. The best and worst thing you can do for yourself is seek out younger girls.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Pride male - 02-02-2015

And Elliot Rodger wept.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - rudebwoy - 02-02-2015

Quote: (02-02-2015 03:33 PM)ChazKGB Wrote:  

Game for picking up a 17 year old? You don't need game for that. Until 23 girls are easy to pick up and bang. They are mostly excited about the world that is suddenly opening up to them, and want a guy who can expose them to everything. It's a lot harder to game a woman who is attractive and in her late 20s, no longer mesmerized by shitty parties and drinking. The best and worst thing you can do for yourself is seek out younger girls.

Picking up is one thing, getting them to marry you is another thing.

Not sure where you live, but where I live I don't see many girls of that quality. I was studying at the local university a few months back, outside there was a group of freshman students. The group consisted of about 40 people, half of them young girls. I searched hard to find one girl that was doable.
Again I am referring to Anglosphere countries.
If I came home everyday to find a girl like that rolling dough in the kitchen in her undies, I would have felt I died and gone to heaven.
Most girls wouldn't know what do with a rolling pin.

The Pakstani rich guy looks like his wife.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Fujiwara - 02-02-2015

So when will the wave of young half-Chinese half-Ukrainian women happen?

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - ChazKGB - 02-02-2015

I admit, marriage was not on my mind. I was just thinking about picking up, fucking.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Menace - 02-02-2015

This whole woman and cooking thing has made me think and realize something: I don't need or really want a woman to cook for me on a regular basis.

I eat a very specific diet for my goals. Significant deviation from this diet is going to result in failure of my goals. Don't get me wrong, I get real pleasure when a woman cooks something for me, but every day? I'd get fat.

Actually, the lifestyle we espouse on here makes the traditional things a woman does less and less useful. I want her for sex, feminine energy, and pleasant conversation and trips. It's a little scary now that I think about it, how little I need from them.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - samsamsam - 02-02-2015

Quote: (02-02-2015 04:43 PM)Menace Wrote:  

This whole woman and cooking thing has made me think and realize something: I don't need or really want a woman to cook for me on a regular basis.

I eat a very specific diet for my goals. Significant deviation from this diet is going to result in failure of my goals. Don't get me wrong, I get real pleasure when a woman cooks something for me, but every day? I'd get fat.

Actually, the lifestyle we espouse on here makes the traditional things a woman does less and less useful. I want her for sex, feminine energy, and pleasant conversation and trips. It's a little scary now that I think about it, how little I need from them.

You could just train her to make what you want. Or just make her hunch over like that while you fuck her [Image: biggrin.gif]

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - samsamsam - 02-02-2015

Quote:Quote:

He married Roseanne Bar?

[Image: roseanne-barr.jpg?1361589659]

All that money pissed away.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Menace - 02-02-2015

It's the white blonde thing samsam. That's his kryptonite.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Pride male - 02-02-2015

And alpha of the month goes to...

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - BodiPUA - 02-02-2015

Jesus christ, half this thread reads like something off PUA Hate.

Well done to the guy I say.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Icarus - 02-02-2015

One of the richest foreigners in Ukraine is a Pakistani guy

She likes her pets more than she likes her Beta Megabux:

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Gnu - 02-02-2015

Quote: (02-02-2015 05:46 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

One of the richest foreigners in Ukraine is a Pakistani guy

She likes her pets more than she likes her Beta Megabux:

This underscores a subtle, but fundamental and often-overlooked, facet of Game Theory. You must keep banging other women, or at very least, keep up credible efforts to bang other women, in order to keep the women you already have. This has particular impact for married men or those who prefer long-term relationships, and who intend to stay with their “main squeeze.”

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - WalterBlack - 02-02-2015

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Any guy who throws money at a woman to keep her around is a fool. The guys a billionaire in Ukraine. He is a god there! He should host private parties for models and bang them on the regular, instead of showering one woman with gifts.

I showed Kamaliya’s photo to female Ukrainian friend in the US. She thinks Kamaliya is nothing special in Ukrainian terms, but she acknowledges that Kamaliya would be considered high value in the US.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - GeroMeroHero - 02-02-2015

Quote: (02-02-2015 04:10 PM)Fujiwara Wrote:  

So when will the wave of young half-Chinese half-Ukrainian women happen?

gonna be lots of those in Vancouver. Well...half white anyway.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - GeroMeroHero - 02-02-2015

Quote: (02-02-2015 04:53 PM)Menace Wrote:  

It's the white blonde thing samsam. That's his kryptonite.

Yea, blondes being in demand has been going on long before the rise of the West. I think blonde sex slaves were worth more.

And hey, Suleiman married a red headed Polish princess.
The hair man! THE HAIR!

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - JWLZG - 02-02-2015

Having learnt to cook and clean, wash my clothes, from an early age, I'll propose that the point is something else altogether:

Cooking and cleaning are exemplars of innate feminine traits that Red Pill guys recognise. The act of doing so in on itself isn't what matters in a woman, and at the end of the day isn't what many of us require in one. Personally, I'd find it pretty damn patronising that I'd have to rely on my woman to attend to my every culinary need. No, those acts are really the embodiment of feminine aura that is a response to the masculine half. In other words, good game as a projection of masculinity brings out the nurturing feminine as a counterbalance. Yin and yang. I've noticed that even the most Anglo, fem-centric, progressive types that I've gamed particularly well - I'm no game god - tend to bring up cooking or some other feminine trait almost as a qualifier. I live in one of Australia's most left-wing cities. [Image: smile.gif]

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Brian Shima - 02-02-2015

One can sense the hate in this thread and we all know why....Everyone would be congratulating and Liking the post if he was a white guy

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - Brodiaga - 02-02-2015

Quote: (02-02-2015 03:47 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

And Elliot Rodger wept.

Yeah. that poor bastard could have just come to Ukraine. Maybe he would have been shot anyway if he chose the wrong city, but at least he would have gotten laid big time before that.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - El Chinito loco - 02-02-2015

Quote: (02-02-2015 12:34 PM)Innuendo Wrote:  

I don't get how this is a big deal. He's been there for 12 years. I'm pretty sure 90% of the forum would pull a girl like that for an LTR in 12 years.

I'm not so sure about that. I see long term expats in regions like SEA who arguably have it easier with the bonus of white god factor but they are often with significantly uglier women. Even when compared with their own SMV usually the girls are worse looking.

What it boils down to at the end is adaptibility. Even if you have loads of advantages you can easily piss it away by not having proper social circle game or by not being calibrated to the local scene. This guy had zero advantages and had to adapt or go home, that's what I get from all this.

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - TravelerKai - 02-02-2015

As time passes you may enjoy delegating things. My wife could not really cook at all when we got married. Being at home by herself, she took it upon herself and learned how. She would get her mom on video chat on her Ipad and her mom would teach her stuff. Her mom is an awesome cook. Soon enough it was like eating at her parents house every night and now even better. I stopped cooking completely after a little while.

Also doing everything leaves little for others to do. If you have a family or a spouse, you will want to provide leadership in the form of constructive duties, for their own self improvement. You as an older man has been there and done that. Your eventual wife, will be like mine. Young. You gotta let them develop good habits anytime possible that your family can benefit from.

If a CEO can engineer a company project, that does not mean that he should. Stay out of the weeds....

Chinese Man’s Life with Beautiful Ukrainian Wife Envied - TravelerKai - 02-02-2015

Quote: (02-02-2015 07:26 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

One can sense the hate in this thread and we all know why....Everyone would be congratulating and Liking the post if he was a white guy

Doubt it. They would hate on his ass too and still try to nitpick flaws out of her. Solid 8 my ass.