Roosh V Forum
Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs (/thread-41860.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Mentavious - 12-25-2014

I've got three dates with college girls on break.

I'm cooking at my place for one of them. This is def the most wonderful time of the year

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - robreke - 12-30-2014

After you guys are getting the numbers....how much back and forth do you do before you suggest a meetup?

I've been averaging two 'statement with question' texts...to which she responds. Sometimes...they ask me a question sometimes not.

Then, on the third text I'm doing a 'statement with suggest for meetup' eg...."that sounds cool. It'd be fun to grab a coffee or drink one day. are you free Thursday evening or this weekend?"

I'm just wondering if I should build more comfort with questions or asking her about her job before going for the meetup suggestion. I don't do much humor besides 'safe' stuff as I know it can be misconstrued.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Rang off the Pipe - 01-27-2015

I'm going to try Tinder for the first time to pipeline in Montréal and certain Québec City. I'll be doing what speakeasy suggested and see how it works for me.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Travesty - 01-27-2015

Quote: (12-30-2014 09:57 PM)robreke Wrote:  

After you guys are getting the numbers....how much back and forth do you do before you suggest a meetup?

I've been averaging two 'statement with question' texts...to which she responds. Sometimes...they ask me a question sometimes not.

Then, on the third text I'm doing a 'statement with suggest for meetup' eg...."that sounds cool. It'd be fun to grab a coffee or drink one day. are you free Thursday evening or this weekend?"

I'm just wondering if I should build more comfort with questions or asking her about her job before going for the meetup suggestion. I don't do much humor besides 'safe' stuff as I know it can be misconstrued.

Between 3 and 5 exchanges depending on how fast she answers back.

If she answers your messages quickly you can jam in a few more messages to break down flaking.

If she takes a long time to respond cut it at 3 because you need to strike while the iron is hot you can't let her drag things out for days or a week+.

Quote: (12-25-2014 05:57 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

I'm cooking at my place for one of them. This is def the most wonderful time of the year

How did those dates turn out?

How many did you bang?

How many flaked?

How hot were they?

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Mentavious - 01-27-2015

Quote: (01-27-2015 06:57 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2014 05:57 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

How did those dates turn out?

How many did you bang?

How many flaked?

How hot were they?

I went 3/3. Two of them banged on the first date while one took the 2nd date.

These girls were all passed the boner test and were college students

^ Nice. Very nice.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - N°6 - 01-28-2015

Anyone know where I can get some lines to throw into a dead conversation that hasn't been replied to for days in order to revive it?

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - JackDavey - 01-29-2015

I want to drop a quick note regarding the use of auto/mass like tools. I've never used them, and I won't start, for the following reason. I have my age preference set 18 to 30, but every so often a girl pops up whose age is 17. Being somewhat paranoid, I swipe left on those. Not sure what this is all about, but I think caution is indicated.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - ~wrIghter~ - 01-30-2015

Quote: (01-29-2015 11:09 PM)JackDavey Wrote:  

I want to drop a quick note regarding the use of auto/mass like tools. I've never used them, and I won't start, for the following reason. I have my age preference set 18 to 30, but every so often a girl pops up whose age is 17. Being somewhat paranoid, I swipe left on those. Not sure what this is all about, but I think caution is indicated.

Probably a bot. Just unmatch if that happens. Also tinder throw in men for some odd reason. I'm starting to think its not a bug when they do that but its to prevent mass swiping.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Ingocnito - 02-01-2015

I've only had about 7 matches in my area in past two weeks of Tindering. Also only in an area with a -500k population behind trends here in the midwest. Quality is so/so.

However, I've gotten 3 #s. 2 of which have produced dates, one of which was a bang and another a make out with bang plans in the works.

But get this, both these girls are talking about 3-somes with me and their cute girlfriend of choice in the future, and one of these bi-chicks is a smokin hot 9. The two I've got active are solid 7s.. gonna work them for a while.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Travesty - 02-01-2015

^ You have a 9 bi chick on Tinder (Victoria Secret level talent) talking with you about threesomes?

Please break down your game and what your photos show.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - N°6 - 02-01-2015

I've concluded the mass v targeted swiping in my mind: Target the women you genuinely are attracted to at peak tinder use hours only.

There is no point in targeting at 4am on a Monday morning to be at the bottom of a girl's queue by 8pm on Friday.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Satoshi - 02-01-2015

Quote: (02-01-2015 03:42 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

I've concluded the mass v targeted swiping in my mind: Target the women you genuinely are attracted to at peak tinder use hours only.

There is no point in targeting at 4am on a Monday morning to be at the bottom of a girl's queue by 8pm on Friday.

For best results message the girl as soon as possible after you match.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Ensam - 02-01-2015

Wow, Tinder is going off during the Superbowl. Gotten more legit matches in the last two hours than in the past week. They're pretty synched up with the commercial breaks too.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Ingocnito - 02-01-2015

Quote: (02-01-2015 02:51 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

^ You have a 9 bi chick on Tinder (Victoria Secret level talent) talking with you about threesomes?

Please break down your game and what your photos show.

I'm not talking to the 9, but one of the 7s I've banged was with her few days before we hooked up last, and said:"I'll talk to her and see if she's down." Regardless, this 7 in question seems to want to line something up. Re. Victoria's Secret Model level.. well I'd say pretty damn close except for one tooth that sticks out a bit (K-9) one.

I've only got a few photos up of me. My profile main pic is me in pimpish sunglasses with an ex blond cut out of the pic, but you can see her hair and a bit of the side of her face. And my other pic is just me driving down the road, so a car selfie. For whatever reason, my f-ing FB account shows all my pics (6 total) whether their in the profile pics folder or not, but won't let me load more than those 2 into Tinder. << was hoping someone here might be able to give me some help on wtf is wrong with that. It's like I'm stuck with those 2 pics and it won't let me change them. No smiles or teeth in either pic, just shit eating smirk.

At any rate, I went on 1st dates with both 7s for starters (have banged both of the 7s,<< these are 2 separate chicks, unknowledgable of the other's existance, no 3-somes yet with either one), and after the first date with one, and after the bang with the other, they both just brought it up... One said:"My friend was wondering what you think about 3-somes" cha ching. I like the way she absolved herself by saying "my friend." << I had NO IDEA she was Bi. The other in between our first meet (when fucked first) and our 2nd meet told me:"I just spent a last night with a smokin bitch whose been my friend for 5 years..." Told her to show me a pic which she sent and confirmed her looks.

I chalk it up to just social circle luck having stumbled upon two separate cases of bi-curious/existing bi-sexual tendencies. The clincher was not being a dweeb when in person with them, and creating comfort level early enough, high enough to have them give 3-somes consideration. I think laying off high levels of kino early on got the bangs, and ultimately led to higher comfort levels with both. Patience and mediocre-levels of aggression is probably something I changed this time around. I'm usually more aggressive. Pet the kitty.. haha.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Nascimento - 02-02-2015

This isn't the first time this has happened now. Tinder just does not seem to work for me.

I get matches (granted I have to play a large numbers game) and it's only worthwhile when it seems it's a girl that is really into my look. Other girls that just give me bland responses I just stop replying to.

Yesterday I got a match from a cute girl, and she started conversation. I gave some fun responses and she was giving me paragraph look texts. At one point she even apologized for asking so many questions because I casually brought up writing and travelling and etc.

After more than a few exchanges I told her to leave me her cell # and we can continue the conversation over text.

Radio silence. This morning I checked and she unmatched me.

This has happened several times now, different girls similar scenarios.

Is this because the universe wants me to meet girls solely in person? I've been making extra effort in meeting girls during the day recently so maybe that is the case.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - DJ-Matt - 02-02-2015

I've been getting a ton more matches after nuking all my pics but one. The shot of me with the Jeep out in the woods really works.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - bigbait - 02-02-2015

Quote: (02-02-2015 08:38 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

This isn't the first time this has happened now. Tinder just does not seem to work for me.

I get matches (granted I have to play a large numbers game) and it's only worthwhile when it seems it's a girl that is really into my look. Other girls that just give me bland responses I just stop replying to.

Yesterday I got a match from a cute girl, and she started conversation. I gave some fun responses and she was giving me paragraph look texts. At one point she even apologized for asking so many questions because I casually brought up writing and travelling and etc.

After more than a few exchanges I told her to leave me her cell # and we can continue the conversation over text.

Is this because the universe wants me to meet girls solely in person? I've been making extra effort in meeting girls during the day recently so maybe that is the case.

Often when I think a girl unmatched me it is really just a tinder bug that moves her way down to the bottom of my matches list. You may want to scroll to the bottom to see if she's there.

If she really unmatched you then ..
1) are you taking too long to get the number?
2) are you making the transition to texting seem artifical - an excuse always makes it go more smoothly
3) are you being "sketchy" by avoiding her questions
4) was your vibe in asking for the number different then your vibe during the conversation

the standard advice is to always get the number early on tinder, but i have found hat if the chick is very actively messaging me on tinder it is better to set up the date through tinder. often when you switch to text or whats app the dynamic will change - sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. "texting" makes it seem more real, which is not always a good thing

Quote: (02-02-2015 12:40 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

Often when I think a girl unmatched me it is really just a tinder bug that moves her way down to the bottom of my matches list. You may want to scroll to the bottom to see if she's there.

2) are you making the transition to texting seem artifical - an excuse always makes it go more smoothly
4) was your vibe in asking for the number different then your vibe during the conversation

the standard advice is to always get the number early on tinder, but i have found hat if the chick is very actively messaging me on tinder it is better to set up the date through tinder. often when you switch to text or whats app the dynamic will change - sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. "texting" makes it seem more real, which is not always a good thing

I've experimented with short text message exchanges and long ones, with girls showing interest, to transition to numbers.

One girl I effectively moved to texting, but she went cold after a few exchanges (despite long texts).

Maybe it could be my vibe. But if I'm showing myself as an interesting character (to these girls I must be if they are investing so much in conversation) it seems like a natural progression for me to say 'by the way you should leave me your cell number. we can continue this conversation over text'

I've also tried different means. I've used the phone emoji with a # next to it.

I've also had girls very receptive tell me they do not give their number out so easily. With those though I just moved on.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - OregonToSoCal - 02-02-2015

Quote: (02-02-2015 12:40 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

I've noticed the same thing after getting the number. Many times a woman will be enthusiastically messaging me very quickly and the conversation will be lively and fast paced. Once I get her number I'll text her right then hoping to keep the conversation momentum going and almost every time the woman will take MUCH longer to reply and the reply to my first text will be something generic like 'hi' when five minutes ago she was sending me 2-3 line messages with emoticons and LOL's throughout [Image: dodgy.gif]

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Travesty - 02-02-2015

^ I've concluded that the only Tinder matches that work out are girls that are so attracted to my pictures they want to fuck me right off the bat.

Girls that are interested in what I am doing in my photos, or anything that isn't directly flirty never ends well.

It is all about the photos. The text conversation you have, your bio, what you are doing in your photos really isn't that important.

It is how bad she wants to bang you when she looks at those photos. My advice is to look as good and fit as possibly in your photos, if you can look interesting at the same time fine, but it isn't nearly as important as looking good.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - OregonToSoCal - 02-02-2015

Quote: (02-02-2015 01:13 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

^ I've concluded that the only Tinder matches that work out are girls that are so attracted to my pictures they want to fuck me right off the bat.

Girls that are interested in what I am doing in my photos, or anything that isn't directly flirty never ends well.

It is all about the photos. The text conversation you have, your bio, what you are doing in your photos really isn't that important.

It is how bad she wants to bang you when she looks at those photos. My advice is to look as good and fit as possibly in your photos, if you can look interesting at the same time fine, but it isn't nearly as important as looking good.

I agree. I think some of my mistakes with Tinder are that I end up talking the woman out of banging me by meeting up for a drink, finding out about her life, her passions, etc. whereas I need to cut to the chase much quicker. When I go back onto Tinder I'm going to propose every first date to be directly at my place. If she balks I'll fall back to meeting for a coffee and then propose my place to have a 'real drink'.

Are there any low 20 year old guys here on tinder doing well?

I feel my success rate would be much higher if I had my age set to mid 20's. I'm only searching girls 18-22 and I feel these girls when they seriously want to meet someone they set a higher age, say 24-27, or older.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - bigbait - 02-02-2015

Quote: (02-02-2015 01:10 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Maybe it could be my vibe. But if I'm showing myself as an interesting character (to these girls I must be if they are investing so much in conversation) it seems like a natural progression for me to say 'by the way you should leave me your cell number. we can continue this conversation over text'

Depending on your vibe I can see this coming across as natural or artificial.
Ie. why would she she switch to texting?
If the girl already seems sold on you, then you don't need to transition to text you can set up the date right there and get the number just in case you need to get in touch with her.
If you can not quickly agree on a time/place/day then taking her number seems natural as well.
"what is your number? texting is better than this app" is a good excuse.
"tinder uses too much battery" is a popular but, in my opinion, lame excuse.
I think even just an out of the blue "what's your number" can be more natural.