Roosh V Forum
Clash of Clans - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Clash of Clans (/thread-40351.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Clash of Clans - Mentavious - 09-20-2014

I've got a lab going. What levels should I be gunning for to help out the RVF clan?

Clash of Clans - MrXY - 09-20-2014

I'm playing

Going to build level 3 town hall in the morning

At what level do you start getting attacked? My walls aren't worth a shit

Clash of Clans - samsamsam - 09-20-2014

MrXY, once your shields are down you're fair game.

Clash of Clans - R Smoov - 09-20-2014

A good strategy for people that have their town halls at level 5.

Clash of Clans - Mai Pei - 09-20-2014

Goblins are the shit!

When you're down on resources just storm someone with goblins.

Clash of Clans - BadWolf - 09-21-2014

My phone is too small to accurately place any of my sh1t correctly if anyone is wondering why my base looks like a pig stye.

Clash of Clans - Nascimento - 09-21-2014

Is this only on iPhone and iPad or am I missing something here?

Clash of Clans - JackFrost - 09-21-2014

i play on ipad, im on a break as my town hall upgrades to level 8!!! [Image: wink.gif]

Clash of Clans - weambulance - 09-21-2014

Quote: (09-21-2014 09:29 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Is this only on iPhone and iPad or am I missing something here?

It's on android devices too, and you can run it through BlueStacks on a PC. I'm mostly playing on my PC.

Clash of Clans - Duke Castile - 09-21-2014

Frost are you still in Vegas?

I'm in. I'll work to get that clan upgrade soon.

Clash of Clans - HawkWrites - 09-21-2014

Watching all you guys do this is making me want to upgrade my phone so I can join up and help out.

I've attacked a couple bases in the single player to get some rewards.

I just had a fight and it's the first one where I didn't destroy the whole base. I destroyed the main and my soldiers all died fighting the last 2 cannons.

I didn't get the loot though, even though it says there is no more available loot. Did I have to destroy the whole base on the first go to get that loot or am i missing something?

Clash of Clans - Apollo - 09-21-2014

In single player, which is directly similar to multiplayer, the money is located in the gold stores and the mines, and the elixir is in the extraction machine and the elixir storage bubbles. Some combination of this is stored as a reserve in the Town Hall. While it is possible to raid all of the resources from your opponent (in single and multi), you can still lose if you have not destroyed at least 50% of the base or the Town Hall.

If on your first try you can only take 500/5000 of the available gold, on your next try at that level, only 4500 gold will be available to raid.

Clash of Clans - Slim Shady - 09-21-2014

Yeah its a good idea to wait till you're at a higher level before attacking the goblin villages. This is because you eventually will want to 3 star all the bases to get 150/150 stars to unlock an achievement, but you're going to waste a lot of resources fighting with low level troops. In fact once you unlock air troops - balloons/minions - just one troop can destroy a lot of the early villages by itself since there is no time limit.

Clash of Clans - Mentavious - 09-21-2014

I've got level 2 barbarians and archers. Archers are great. As soon as I get them up to level 3 along with level 2 wall breakers I'll join. Should take a couple of days

Clash of Clans - MrXY - 09-21-2014

Quote: (09-21-2014 08:15 PM)Slim Shady Wrote:  

Yeah its a good idea to wait till you're at a higher level before attacking the goblin villages. This is because you eventually will want to 3 star all the bases to get 150/150 stars to unlock an achievement, but you're going to waste a lot of resources fighting with low level troops. In fact once you unlock air troops - balloons/minions - just one troop can destroy a lot of the early villages by itself since there is no time limit.

Wish I had read that this morning- I lost several battles against the goblin villages today and didn't get jack, only had a couple of raids that got some loot.

But I did make a lot of level 3 upgrades today. I'm going to upgrade my barracks tomorrow so I can get goblin troops.

Mr XY its ok to attack, you have to learn how the ai works

If you are in the clan you need to attack today. This means you jangles!

Fired it up in BlueStacks on my PC and working my way through it now.

Clash of Clans - dog24 - 09-21-2014

Quote: (09-21-2014 10:36 PM)HawkWrites Wrote:  

Our clan is kinda full right now, but we will let you know if theres a slot for you in the upcoming months.

Quote: (09-21-2014 10:42 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2014 10:36 PM)HawkWrites Wrote:  

Our clan is kinda full right now, but we will let you know if theres a slot for you in the upcoming months.

Cool man. The clans have caps?

Clash of Clans - Muk - 09-22-2014

have you guys started warring yet?

Clash of Clans - weambulance - 09-22-2014

Yeah we're in our first war now. Looking good so far but it's not in the bag.

Clash of Clans - bojangles - 09-22-2014

I'm on the attack, or trying haha