rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Clash of Clans

Clash of Clans

So I've been playing this for a couple months now and it's a guilty pleasure of mine.

The game is a "strategy" game where you build up your own fortress, raid other players for their resources, and you join a clan where you go to war with other clans and the winners get rewards.

The basic premise of the game is to build up your defenses and designing your fortress to withstand raids so that you can build up your resources.

Those resources will be used to reinvest into more powerful defense upgrades or more powerful soldiers to go and attack other players.

Each soldier has different characteristics and pros and cons so you have to adjust your strategy accordingly.

I am proposing we start an RVF Clan as a fun way to interact with each other but also because we would surely rule!

I am currently a level 50 geek and its pretty fun now that I have dragons.

This thread will be to coordinate attacks, fortress design, etc (if there is enough interest of course)

Since most of the things require timed tasks like 30 mins to construct something, I will often use it to time doing some chore in the real world.

Who's in?

Clash of Clans

You're kidding right? maybe you left yourself logged in at a public terminal like a library?

Clash of Clans

Why would I be kidding?

Clash of Clans

I tried it some time ago but it took so much battery that I choose to play Tinder instead.

Clash of Clans

It's like this; if you guys aren't interested in playing a game and having fun you don't need to tell everybody how cool you are for not playing.

Clash of Clans

I've been a pretty passive player (level 56), but I've never really been part of a clan. I'd be down to join one.

Clash of Clans

I never got into it because it looked like one of those pay-to-win, click-and-wait games that have taken over the mobile gaming market. My best friends play it all the time, though. Maybe I'll check it out.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Clash of Clans

Quote: (09-14-2014 02:12 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Its pretty fun now that I have dragons.

[Image: 6afcce12baeaae3b1c9127bb082f4c80c0aabe6d...0cb004.jpg]

Clash of Clans

Isnt this the game where the guys from the bodybuilding.com forums rule and make everyone mad?

Clash of Clans

Back in the day I used to play Command & Conquer and had more fun playing with 5 or 6 roommates on LAN in college than I would if I went out to the bar.

Does that game still exist?

Clash of Clans

I'm in.

What's our clan name gonna be?

And here's my red pill alpha male gameplay strategy guide for the newbies out there.

[Image: WaXCqjQ.png]

Now as you can see in my city we have a very good ratio here. There's about 7 bitches for each guy. Now a couple of the small guys don't have any game but that's okay. Some of your guys will be beta and die within the first fight. But there's 2 in there that has some serious game and all the pink haired bitches suck their dick for a porkchop.

That guy building stuff is a complete beta provider and should be avoided. He is just providing for the bitches while getting in the friend zone. Only use him to make things,

We will talk about the giant guy in the next post. He's just too alpha to be grouped with these guys.

Nope.

Clash of Clans

Yo, I've been playing CoC for over a year hah. It's the only game I play...but damn its addicting. I'm in an established clan with some of my friends, and some of them are pretty "high level". PM me if you're interested and I'll give you guys the Clan name/info

You don't get there till you get there

Clash of Clans

I've been playing for a few months (lvl 60), also in a clan with friends (the rest are mid-high lvl50's) so I can't really leave...don't want to seem like I'm poaching, but we do need more players PM if interested

Clash of Clans

No thanks. I'll stick to DotA 2 and micro stakes no limit Texas Holdem.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Clash of Clans

This thread reminds me of seeing a huge bulked up guy in a bar and ovehearing him saying that he needs to go home to water his plants on Farmville. It's just a contrast that begs to be made fun of, so I'm not surprised by the reactions [Image: biggrin.gif]

As for games, I've completely dropped everything because of lack of time and just play Hearthstone occasionally. But I've seen this game on a friend's phone and it looked fun. I'll pass on the clan, but it's a fun idea.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Clash of Clans

I used to play farmville. I actually used it to build comfort with girls.

"Hang on, I've got to check on my goats"

Girl: whats??

Fisto: *pulls out phone* yeah and my strawberry patch

Girl: OMG hahaha

Fisto: Farming is a lot of work and I really want this german shephard

Girl: You're so crazy!

Now I say I have to check on my barbarians.

They love the contrast you're talking about.

I like it too because it's silly [Image: wink.gif]

Clash of Clans

People on this thread think they too alpha to play apps.

Angry birds is a life saver for when you are forced to attend those sexual assault meetings.

Nope.

Clash of Clans

*sight*

I miss my Dungeons and Dragons days.

Clash of Clans

I've just started playing the game, spent like 3 hours already and I still have like 4 assignments and a bunch of laundry to be done.

Thanks Fisto.

Clash of Clans

Quote: (09-14-2014 03:57 PM)Sharkie Wrote:  

I've just started playing the game, spent like 3 hours already and I still have like 4 assignments and a bunch of laundry to be done.

Thanks Fisto.
Me too, currently at what seems to be level 10? PM me later so that i can join a clan, i havent repaired my castle yet.

Clash of Clans

Was this omega? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Clash of Clans

Fuck it, I'm in.

I also haven't repaired the castle yet and am just getting my resource supplies up so I can buy the cool military shit. If there is a "best" general strategy that we should be following, then let us know.

"Despite their numbers, their pussyness means I was barely hurt. 2 black eyes and a cut nose, no big deal. I could sense the fear in them so as they were walking I chased them down and told them to "go home". They all left like little girls." - Revelations 21:4

Clash of Clans

Thats what I'm talking about!

Yeah there are actually a lot if strategies on youtube depending on what level your townhouse is.

Clash of Clans

Quote: (09-14-2014 03:00 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Now I say I have to check on my barbarians.

Thats what im calling my bros from now on.

"Hey, where where you last night? -I was checking my barbarians."

Clash of Clans

Just a hint for everyone just starting. DO NOT USE THE GEMS
Until you get the 500 that you'll need for a 3rd builder
starting out, that 3rd builder is critical.
Ignore the bitch in the beginning saying not to be stingy with the gems
she just wants you to buy more of them