Roosh V Forum
High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs (/thread-32452.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - samsamsam - 12-19-2014

^^ he let her get fat? Wtf? She was attractive pre 100lb fat injection.

And she should know better wearing anything that tight.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - frogmallet - 12-19-2014

Quote: (12-19-2014 04:55 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

always wondered why women let their friends wear shit like that. Is there not a single woman that she knows who would say something to her? "sweetie, you look like a tightly wrapped manatee in that outfit please wear a looser fitting mumu"

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - runsonmagic - 12-19-2014

Look how Pierce Bronson's body language changes over the course of those photos.

From gripping her in swimsuits on the beach, to body facing away from her with a pat on the back like she's an old buddy.

The body never lies.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Libertas - 12-19-2014

[Image: Y-JPDEBLASIO1-articleLarge-v2.jpg]

[Image: Chirlane+McCray+Bill+De+Blasio+Holds+Pre...oP7jIl.jpg]

Granted, Bill's no looker himself, but he is 6'5" and when he met her he was working a high status job in the Dinkins Administration. That's not on the A list of course but he could have still pulled very high quality tail, much higher than what he did.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Kingsley Davis - 12-19-2014

Quote: (12-19-2014 05:09 PM)frogmallet Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2014 04:55 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

always wondered why women let their friends wear shit like that. Is there not a single woman that she knows who would say something to her? "sweetie, you look like a tightly wrapped manatee in that outfit please wear a looser fitting mumu"

The same reason they encourage other women to get fat and cut their hair, less competition. Napoleon's quote come to mind "Never interfere with an enemy while he’s in the process of destroying himself".

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Soberane - 12-19-2014

Quote: (01-27-2014 09:55 AM)Vice Wrote:  

This dude isn't high-status but it is sort of relevant... I just had to post this [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Maybe someone needs to start a "Ripped dudes with ugly chicks" thread lol...

Quote: (01-27-2014 10:16 AM)Candlejack Wrote:  

This dude isn't high-status but it is sort of relevant... I just had to post this [Image: icon_razz.gif]

[Image: 61424033.jpg]

[Image: 61424034.jpg]

[Image: 11048208974_9d821025ab_z.jpg]

bet he needs that muscle to keep the bitch at bay

Quote: (01-27-2014 03:49 PM)void Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2014 10:16 AM)Candlejack Wrote:  

[Image: 61424033.jpg]

[Image: 61424034.jpg]

[Image: 11048208974_9d821025ab_z.jpg]

bet he needs that muscle to keep the bitch at bay
Why does he even lift? Maybe hes just buff from handling her in bed. [Image: huh.gif]

According to what I have read about this couple, she somehow support him on everything economically, he is in some way a gigolo, not professionally but was a strong ripped guy that a fat land whale was whiling to support economically, I know is hard for many, but this is usually the gigolo prime customer, fat hamplanets, there are some other set of pictures of these two where they are fucking, have to stop so she can drink a milkshake and then continue fucking.

I have known guys at different gyms that have fucked old grannies and hamplanets like this to avoid being homeless or pay for college, as long as they keep strong, ripped, and fuck her from time to time, they are okay.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - floor7 - 12-19-2014

Quote: (01-28-2014 04:15 PM)la passione Wrote:  

Can't believe I'm the first to post this (quintessential) example..

[Image: ap_inauguration_1989_09_mi_130308_ss_ssh.jpg]

"Mother of my children" reasoning aside, there's something inherently untrustworthy about a man with such warped priorities (assuming he wasn't getting any on the side)

BB doesn't look bad for her age actually.

She has the 'right' breeding for a blue blood family like the Bushes.

If you are going to pick on a bush, jeb and colomba are the ones to put on this thread.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Yeti - 12-19-2014

Quote: (12-19-2014 06:15 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

[Image: Y-JPDEBLASIO1-articleLarge-v2.jpg]

[Image: Chirlane+McCray+Bill+De+Blasio+Holds+Pre...oP7jIl.jpg]

Granted, Bill's no looker himself, but he is 6'5" and when he met her he was working a high status job in the Dinkins Administration. That's not on the A list of course but he could have still pulled very high quality tail, much higher than what he did.

Bill de Blasio married her perhaps for love, but perhaps also because it was politically prudent to do so. He's more protected from being labelled a racist.

He also met/courted her during his time in the David Dinkins administration of NYC. It's generally believed (by whom? who the hell knows) that Dinkins, a black man, was pushed by the Democratic party after the racial tensions of the Koch mayorship. Winning the Democratic nomination in NYC is usually as good as winning the general election, since it's such a Democratic city.

Basically, De Blasio would be a less engaging politician if he had married a white bitch. Maybe he married that woman for love, but would you believe him if he said that he did?

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Dusty - 12-19-2014

[Image: o-MATT-DAMON-WIFE-facebook.jpg]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Sourcecode - 12-19-2014

I do like the boobs though...

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - enderilluminatus - 12-19-2014

Quote: (01-26-2014 03:39 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

In b4 Michelle Obama hate.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - tattiemasher - 12-19-2014

The former First Minister of Scotland, Alex Salmond, whose wife is 17 years older than him. They married when he was 27 and she was 44. What was he thinking?

[Image: Alex-Salmond-Moira-Salmond-Scottish-Refe...511487.jpg]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Phoenix - 12-20-2014

I often wondered this when I was in Thailand. Supposedly all these older white dudes are going over there to get a better deal because of their higher status. In reality you see them with girls who are physically worse than they could have gotten in their home country (although granted, their personalities are better). Some of these women were straight-up orcs and wildebeasts.
What is the point of going to Thailand and getting a girl from the bottom of the barrel? Some men either don't know their value or are just too weak and lazy.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - El Chinito loco - 12-20-2014

Quote: (12-20-2014 02:30 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

I often wondered this when I was in Thailand. Supposedly all these older white dudes are going over there to get a better deal because of their higher status. In reality you see them with girls who are physically worse than they could have gotten in their home country (although granted, their personalities are better). Some of these women were straight-up orcs and wildebeasts.
What is the point of going to Thailand and getting a girl from the bottom of the barrel? Some men either don't know their value or are just too weak and lazy.

When some guys (Rooshv posters as exception) talk up Thailand you have read in between the lines sometimes. A lot of them are just banging hookers and not gaming regular girls at all. Some of the more loser types end up staying and getting involved with a splay toed bumpkin woman because they've never experienced a female who cooks, cleans, and fucks them willingly before.

There's also some asian inflation (exotic value) going the other way too. Some troglodyte looking asian women are appealing to foreigners from the west. Some guys go to Thailand to fuck ladyboys too. It's just how it is.

My comments probably come across as a bit too harsh. I give these guys credit for still going abroad and at least trying to live a happy life away from the feminized west. It's still a semi red pill move even if it's not up to this forum's standards..

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Hedonistic Traveler - 12-20-2014

Quote: (12-19-2014 07:46 PM)floor7 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2014 04:15 PM)la passione Wrote:  

Can't believe I'm the first to post this (quintessential) example..

[Image: ap_inauguration_1989_09_mi_130308_ss_ssh.jpg]

"Mother of my children" reasoning aside, there's something inherently untrustworthy about a man with such warped priorities (assuming he wasn't getting any on the side)

BB doesn't look bad for her age actually.

She has the 'right' breeding for a blue blood family like the Bushes.

If you are going to pick on a bush, jeb and colomba are the ones to put on this thread.

She was only 65! That's crazy. She looks like my 93-year-old grandmother.

Also I just realized how similar Bush Sr. and Duck Phillips look.

[Image: snapshot20090901002605.bmp]

Quote: (12-19-2014 09:24 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Even worse she was a 2-for-1 deal. Damon picked up a stepdaughter with that one too.

I though Argentineans were supposed to be hot.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - MidWest - 12-20-2014

[Image: franklin-eleanor-roosevelt.jpg]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - aSimpNamedBrokeback - 12-20-2014

Quote: (12-20-2014 03:40 AM)Hedonistic Traveler Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2014 09:24 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Even worse she was a 2-for-1 deal. Damon picked up a stepdaughter with that one too.

I though Argentineans were supposed to be hot.

heh? Looking through google images, she looks hot to me.

[Image: Matt_Damon_66%C3%A8me_Festival_de_Venise...%29_16.jpg]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Krusyos - 12-20-2014

Quote: (04-30-2014 06:22 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2014 06:15 PM)SU27 Wrote:  

I bet you can't beat this:

[Image: Amal_Alamuddin_George_Clooney_fb_dailymail.jpg]

Seems like even George thinks she's too ugly to be seen with her, I had a hard time finding pics of them together in public

She's not a bombshell, but I wouldn't call her ugly.

Note the big ass hoop, aka slut, earrings.

She looks like a female, Jewish Rowan Atkinson.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - Libertas - 12-20-2014

Quote: (12-19-2014 09:09 PM)Yeti Wrote:  

Basically, De Blasio would be a less engaging politician if he had married a white bitch. Maybe he married that woman for love, but would you believe him if he said that he did?

There's no doubt that he'd be a less engaging politician. He basically won the mayoralty entirely on his family. He's not a retard so he had to have been thinking about it.

On the other hand though the early 90's were far different than today. No one could have foreseen the rise of SJWism which gave him so much of an appeal.

I do think he married her for love, though political considerations were in the back of his mind. Personally, I think he's her bitch.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - TigerMandingo - 12-20-2014

Quote: (12-20-2014 06:29 AM)MidWest Wrote:  

[Image: franklin-eleanor-roosevelt.jpg]

Wasn't Eleanor a dyke? I thought that was the historical consensus.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - slats7 - 12-20-2014

[Image: richard-and-judy-702x336.jpg]

married tv presenters Richard and Judy. she's eight years older than him.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - speakeasy - 12-20-2014

Idris Elba is dating a fattie. And it's not like she's some high school sweetheart he met decades ago. They've only been together since 2013. WTH...dude could get supermodels if he wanted.

[Image: 1364664-idris-elba-620x0-1.jpg]

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - JuanQuinQuin - 12-20-2014

Fact is. It is so fucking difficult to find 9s and 10s with something to go on besides its physical quality. Fcuk, I will take an 8 for a 10 for a long term relationship if the 8 has the right personality and the 10 doesn't. My experience is that 9 and 10 tend to be sex toys or trophy wife but for a worker like me, those bitches are fucking high maintenance unless you caught them young and inexperienced.

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - ball dont lie - 12-20-2014

Quote: (12-20-2014 12:20 PM)slats7 Wrote:  

[Image: richard-and-judy-702x336.jpg]

married tv presenters Richard and Judy. she's eight years older than him.

Holy Shit! That is some scary troll not a human. Even if he married her when she was 18 she must have been a 3 at best. What the hell was he thinking?

High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs - dicknixon72 - 12-20-2014

Quote: (12-20-2014 05:01 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Idris Elba is dating a fattie. And it's not like she's some high school sweetheart he met decades ago. They've only been together since 2013. WTH...dude could get supermodels if he wanted.

[Image: 1364664-idris-elba-620x0-1.jpg]

Uh...she's pregnant. And if even she's a little SIF-y (which I don't think so, based on the admittedly few pre-pregnancy photos I can find), I could live with that gorgeous face and smile. Plus, she's ~15 years his junior.

[Image: Naiyana-Garth-Idris-Elba-girlfriend-2013-pics.jpg]
[Image: 8f25530078fc06cb68d2d2b3488e5ec9.jpeg]