Roosh V Forum
A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing (/thread-21934.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-22-2013

Quote: (03-22-2013 12:05 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2013 12:04 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What if the feminists form an organization like anonymous and start hacking mens sites?

That would require them to learn actual skills, "hacking" (in this case it's actually DDOS attacks) is no easy feat.

Heh.

I've once had a girl crack my Facebook password.

Using a male-designed web script that relies on the hacker having physical access to the victim's computer.

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - Kingsley Davis - 03-22-2013

Poor guy, look at him grinning because some mix exotic chick is smiling and taking a picture of me. Good thing he did'nt conference game.

[Image: attachment.jpg10638]   

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - Hotwheels - 03-22-2013

^^^ That's a shitload of herbs....

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - Ensam - 03-22-2013

Just imagine the smell. A mix of Axe Body Spray and BO.

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - InternationPlayboy - 03-22-2013

I'm so happy this cunt got fired. I still feel bad for the dude though. Totally out of line.

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - InternationPlayboy - 03-22-2013

If you go to this woman's profile, there are some hilarious comments on her pictures. She got dongled all over! There are also some white nights commenting, "Beautiful" (In response to how someone pointed out she needed to visit a dentist) and "Leave this poor women alone!"

Hilarious comment from a femi-nazi on her profile because she was wear a "Slide to unlock" (iPhone) t-shirt....

"Oh my god. I cannot believe you did something like that. Buying a t-shirt with hard-earned money (as a woman) that says slide to unlock and is directly written on your chest, thus refering to sex? That shirt was probably designed by a straight white male trying to enforce the patriarchy in which our society is already DROWNING!! Please remove this picture and keep your head up! Independent women who dont need no men will triumph over this opressive society! Keep the youtube videos up!! FEMINIST AND PROUD" - Michelle Russels Rodriguez

One of my favorite comments on the first pic:

"ew!
Shitstained face.
Horrible teeth.
Pubic hair in head.
No sense of humour
2/10 wouldnotgiveherthedongle"

All her male friends seem to be white . This girl also looks and acts just like a bipolar chick I used to work with.

Don't you just want to punch her in the face?

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - reino341 - 03-22-2013

As a programmer she having "Coder." in her Twitter bio disgusts me.

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - loki - 03-22-2013

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Adria_richards

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - Nonpareil - 03-22-2013

Jesus...if you're a woman and you don't even have Reddit on your side, you know you fucked up.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackladies/comm..._richards/

http://www.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/c..._olympics/

http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comme...at_techie/

Too late for me to state the obvious that this whole saga of errors personifies exactly why there are problems getting women into tech fields?

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - loki - 03-22-2013

Quote: (03-22-2013 08:36 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Jesus...if you're a woman and you don't even have Reddit on your side, you know you fucked up.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackladies/comm..._richards/

http://www.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/c..._olympics/

http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comme...at_techie/

Too late for me to state the obvious that this whole saga of errors personifies exactly why there are problems getting women into tech fields?

oh wait it gets better

http://www.salon.com/2013/03/22/women_ar...tersphere/

what sort of BS is that Salon post...like seriously....WTF!

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - delicioustacos - 03-22-2013

Adria Richards is not a person. She is a hologram reverse engineered by woman-hating reactionaries to perfectly fulfill every antifeminist nightmare. There is just no way that this human being can really exist.

Or if she does, I salute her canniness. She is the hedgehog who knows one thing: how to latch on to PC self-flagellants with computer money and promote herself without actually doing any work or spreading any knowledge. She is a perfect creature of our time.

She doesn't deserve death threats, but, as a Developer Evangelist she ought to know that a twitter death threat is as credible as a craigslist ad for free pussy. The guy didn't deserve to get fired but, who knows. Maybe they just needed an excuse. He mentioned liking his job, which means he sucked at it. If you're leaving enough on the table to be happy at the end of the day you aren't a productive worker. Like a wise man once said, what would it take for them to kick Jordan out of the league versus a guy riding the bench?

Back to her, though-- her whole life was building to this moment. Her reason for being is to get famous by being offended. This is her Ulysses. A success beyond her wildest dreams. I am the most famous offended person in the world, and rivers of fresh offences just keep flowing in. They want to rape me, they want to kill me. She felt like Joan of Arc when she heard the dick joke, she said. Imagine how her mouth watered when they said they really wanted to wheel her to the stake. Death threats! She thinks, in the tone of a thirteen year old girl asking Bieber to the dance and hearing “yes.”

There is nothing but calculation happening behind Adria Richards' eyes. She is not a person. She is what happens when you feed a bunch of slogans from a cultural studies department meeting at a third tier stoner college into a hat and just keep picking them out at random. African Americans Can't be Racist Marginalized Privilege Rape Culture Hegemonic Cisnormative Microaggression. She got this job and then in her heart she was just begging them to fire her. Or better still, begging them to say something racially insensitive, or-- God-- dare she hope to be sexually harassed? Waiting and praying for that one magic slight that would launch her up to the Olympus of self-pitying internet scolds. And then this... this. Fucking Powerball.

Meanwhile, somewhere, a genocide survivor is off to a productive day, not dwelling on it.

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - kenny_powers - 03-22-2013

Quote: (03-22-2013 09:00 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  

Adria Richards is not a person.

I am the most famous offended person in the world, and rivers of fresh offences just keep flowing in. They want to rape me, they want to kill me.

She has the victim role down to a science. Black, female, and Jewish. That's the fucking trifecta right there! But not good enough for Adrian Richards.

A guy makes a simple joke and she decides to ruin his life without so much as a second thought.

Any American will hear things 10 times more offensive than what the guy said on any prime time tv show, morning talk show on the car. Think about the vulgarities and innuendos on every sit com on tv - 2 and half men, family guy, modern family etc.....Every episode is 10 times more vulgar than what her "offender" said. Families watch these shows with their grade school kids.

Yet this sub human known as Adrian Richards must be the victim. She turns around, smiles and snaps the photo that seals a guys fate over a comment that a 5th grader will hear 10 times as he watches tv shows tonight.

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - TheBulldozer - 03-23-2013

He mentioned liking his job, which means he sucked at it. If you're leaving enough on the table to be happy at the end of the day you aren't a productive worker

Huh? Wtf?

I love my job. I am productive and my job gives me the opportunity to live my life.

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - Tuthmosis - 03-23-2013

Quote: (03-23-2013 02:40 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

He mentioned liking his job, which means he sucked at it. If you're leaving enough on the table to be happy at the end of the day you aren't a productive worker

Huh? Wtf?

I love my job. I am productive and my job gives me the opportunity to live my life.

You clearly don't work hard enough. Your employer has been contacted.

[Image: whip.gif]

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - TheBulldozer - 03-23-2013

Quote: (03-23-2013 02:45 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2013 02:40 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Huh? Wtf?

You clearly don't work hard enough. Your employer has been contacted.

[Image: whip.gif]

[Image: troll.gif]

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

But, but my job is important you men's rightacunts!

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - Private Man - 03-23-2013

Personality disorder and/or mentally ill.

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - ElBorrachoInfamoso - 03-23-2013

Quote: (03-23-2013 04:04 AM)Private Man Wrote:  

Feminism IS a personality disorder.

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - BLarsen - 03-23-2013

Quote: (03-23-2013 04:04 AM)Private Man Wrote:  

Narcissistic personality disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an excessive sense of self-importance (Joan of Arc? Future of programming on the line?), an extreme preoccupation with themselves, and lack of empathy for others.

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - augen sehen - 03-23-2013

Quote: (03-22-2013 01:37 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Her hamster in action:

Sounds like she's still in SF. We have RVF agents there for sure. RVF powers activate!

This video is nuts. 02:30... "I was sitting at this cafe, and there was this couple sitting next to me, and the guy was talking about himself, ..." Does she fucking do anything other than strain to overhear private conversations between people she doesn't know, just so she can tweet about them? Like, is that really her full time job?

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - kolovrat - 03-23-2013

The sad (but hilarious) thing is that the dude who got fired actually apologized:

Quote:Quote:

Hi, I'm the guy who made a comment about big dongles. First of all I'd like to say I'm sorry. I really did not mean to offend anyone and I really do regret the comment and how it made Adria feel. She had every right to report me to staff, and I defend her position. However, there is another side to this story. While I did make a big dongle joke about a fictional piece hardware that identified as male, no sexual jokes were made about forking. My friends and I had decided forking someone's repo is a new form of flattery (the highest form being implementation) and we were excited about one of the presenters projects; a friend said "I would fork that guys repo" The sexual context was applied by Adria, and not us.
My second comment is this, Adria has an audience and is a successful person of the media. Just check out her web page linked in her twitter account, her hard work and social activism speaks for itself. With that great power and reach comes responsibility. As a result of the picture she took I was let go from my job today. Which sucks because I have 3 kids and I really liked that job.
She gave me no warning, she smiled while she snapped the pic and sealed my fate. Let this serve as a message to everyone, our actions and words, big or small, can have a serious impact.
I will be at pycon 2014, I will joke and socialize with everyone but I will also be mindful of my audience, accidental or otherwise.
Again, I apologize.

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - RawGod - 03-23-2013

Fucking pathetic apology from him. His livelihood has been ruined and he comes out with that? I'd be a caged animal maintaining radio silence while seeking legal advice.

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - Lemmo - 03-23-2013

Quote: (03-23-2013 11:50 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Fucking pathetic apology from him. His livelihood has been ruined and he comes out with that? I'd be a caged animal maintaining radio silence while seeking legal advice.

Yeah, the apology is permeated with the stench of a dying culture. A healthy male would be angry. This guy compliments the bitch, promises to be a good boy and then hopes he'll be seen as a weak little victim by mentioning his kids. He is seeking pity and forgiveness rather than revenge.

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - YoungGunner - 03-24-2013

Quote: (03-23-2013 11:50 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Makes it harder for her to play victim though, for what thats worth

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - TheRookie - 03-24-2013

And it begins: http://www.mercurynews.com/jobs/ci_22852...tter-pycon

"Adria Richards: Lawyers say firing of developer who outed inappropriate comments on Twitter hard to defend in court"

The ambulance chasers are going to smell blood in the water.

No one is going to make "teh evil patriarchal" argument that she got shitcanned because she negatively affected her employer's bottom line.

Edit: cunt lawyer speaks in the article:

Therese Lawless, a San Francisco attorney who represents employees in employment and discrimination cases does not know Richards but said Richards would have a "groundbreaking case" if it went to court because her complaint was made on social media.

"I like it," Lawless said. "She has a case."

"They're basically retaliating against her for speaking out about sexual harassment," Lawless said. "Oftentimes, employers say their excuse is that 'We want this person out of the workforce because they don't fit into the culture, they don't get along with their co-workers.' But she's in a situation where she's speaking about inappropriate behavior."

A feminist summons a shitstorm via Twitter; a dude gets fired over nothing - Hades - 03-24-2013

Quote: (03-23-2013 10:58 PM)kolovrat Wrote:  

The sad (but hilarious) thing is that the dude who got fired actually apologized:

Hi, I'm the guy who made a comment about big dongles. First of all I'd like to say I'm sorry. I really did not mean to offend anyone and I really do regret the comment and how it made Adria feel. She had every right to report me to staff, and I defend her position. However, there is another side to this story. While I did make a big dongle joke about a fictional piece hardware that identified as male, no sexual jokes were made about forking. My friends and I had decided forking someone's repo is a new form of flattery (the highest form being implementation) and we were excited about one of the presenters projects; a friend said "I would fork that guys repo" The sexual context was applied by Adria, and not us.
My second comment is this, Adria has an audience and is a successful person of the media. Just check out her web page linked in her twitter account, her hard work and social activism speaks for itself. With that great power and reach comes responsibility. As a result of the picture she took I was let go from my job today. Which sucks because I have 3 kids and I really liked that job.
She gave me no warning, she smiled while she snapped the pic and sealed my fate. Let this serve as a message to everyone, our actions and words, big or small, can have a serious impact.
I will be at pycon 2014, I will joke and socialize with everyone but I will also be mindful of my audience, accidental or otherwise.
Again, I apologize.

I can't blame the guy because if he's realized that somebody who overhears his conversations can have power of his job (and essentially power over his income and ability to provide for his kids) it's understandable that he'd put his ego aside in the interests of his family.