Roosh V Forum
The Power an amazing physique has over women - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The Power an amazing physique has over women (/thread-13091.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

The Power an amazing physique has over women - The Fantasist - 06-03-2012

Quote: (05-30-2012 08:37 AM)Gixxermuscle Wrote:  

My take, and this is coming from a guy who is 6-7% bf and muscular, elite status, training for 10 years with strict as fuk diet, 'leaness' is the pussy puller. I've been more muscular/heavier, but when I am cut to shreds, I find the attraction from women is NOTICEABLY greater. And 'LOL' at the guys here saying they dont want to get big, as if its the easiest thing in the world.

Don't forget, it's not just your body, it's facial aesthetics. Getting lean as fuk lends well to bringing out your jawline an cheekboans as well.

TL;DR Get as muscular as you can naturally while lean as fuk. Leaness rules the roost.

I agree 100% with that.

I'm naturally very slim. A year ago I hit the gym hard and ate huge and put on a stone. The problem was that although I was much bulkier and muscular my face was also rounder and fatter. It made me look both older and less attractive ( I was told this by a few female friends and could see it myself ). So I've now gone for the shredded look,got my abs back and my jaw line is chiseled again. It's made a big difference IMO in regards to how attractive women think i am. I get eye fucked much more frequently then when I was heavier for sure and when the old 'guess how old I am' line comes out women guess lower then before. If I could gain weight cleanly I'd do it ( can't be arsed with a strict diet ) as it would not effect my aesthetics facially so much but since I can't I'll stick to being leaner which translates, in my case anyway, to more receptive responses from women.

Just my take on it.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Nessy - 06-03-2012

I'm naturally very slim, as well. I used to have a very soft build (180 lbs, 24% body fat) but fixed that by cutting forty pounds. Then, I looked just as soft, but I was also very skinny at 140. Looked terrible. I started doing calisthenic work in order to tone up and gain muscle (not the best method, but worked for me), and now I get eye-fucked everywhere I go. 150 lbs at 6' and 7% body fat is still small, but everybody looks surprised when they find out my weight. It helps that I have broad shoulders (50 inches) a narrow waist (29 inches) and arms that don't look like twigs.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Sonofzeus - 06-03-2012

Quote: (06-03-2012 04:14 AM)Rurik Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2012 12:47 PM)Sonofzeus Wrote:  

Phyisque does indeed have a powerful effect. Girls see you and want to bang you. It can in fact be a hinderance relationship wise as some women do not like you being so signficantly more in shape. I swear some girls prefer to have bf's a few notches below them on the attraction scale.

Here's me. 29 yr, 170, 5'9, all natty.

[Image: jVZO2.jpg]

I get lots and lots of attention bc of it, particularly from guys lol

damn dude. Are you like 6 percent bodyfat?

What is your diet advice, aside from lean meats? what kind of carb sources and fat sources do you eat on the daily?

Diet advice: Last 4 months I've been following a leangains style of intermittent fasting. On training days I get complex carbs from primarily yams, and sugary carbs from berries/grapefruit. Fats: natural state nuts, coconut oil, olive oil, salmon, avocados, herring, fish oil supps. I eat a lot of greens, wide variety to balance nutrtional intake, protein for me is actually quite limited. I train fasted with the exception of leg day which is so energy intensive I will eat before hand. It IS a lot of effort this lifestyle, but I truly feel great, skin/nails etc looks great/healthy, and of course body is elite. For some the fitness lifestyle is not worth the price, for me, the return is far greater than the investment. Walking around is similar to driving an exotic and rare sports care...you have the admirers and the haters, but either way, people notice.

One benefit not usually mentioned within the sphere of dating in regards to being in an elite class of conditioning, is guys (the ones that are not hating) will approach you, ask you questions, compliment you etc, it is a DHV and a form of social proof. Walking down a board walk with a girl, or sidewalk in a loose tank, she notices the heads turn. IMO, shreddedness/turbo conditioning gets different reactions then the steroidal beefy look. I find their is more admiration from the general public then distain.

Shreddedness is next to godliness. (lol as a friend of mine says)

The Power an amazing physique has over women - kbell - 06-04-2012

Have you always limited your protein?

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Str8laced - 06-07-2012

Quote: (05-21-2012 04:40 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2012 04:15 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2012 03:55 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  

[quote] (05-21-2012 03:50 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

(05-21-2012, 08:47 PM)_DC_ Wrote:  I'd be willing to bet 90% of women would prefer this over the beasts above:

This aesthetic mirrors many swimmers, soccer players, endurance athletes, etc. I cannot be convinced otherwise, its the statue of David!

I am willing to bet that 90% of guys who talk shit on "muscle game" don't look like that statue.

I wasn't talking shit. I never said i look like that statue. What is your point? My point is I'm working toward that look instead of steroid freak.

I hate to beat a dead horse but I'm going to anyway, there is a minority niche of girls who like really big guys. My friend who is big (but nowhere near the size of those guys) plays the numbers game, finds them, and gets laid no problem. Still, all evidence I've ever seen, surveys, opinions of hot girls, seeing hot girls with guys, points to lean and not huge.

I didn't realize you were as big as the dudes in the videos and would take anything I say personally. [Image: tard.gif]
[/quote

The point is that you - and the usual suspects in these threads - have no personal experience walking around with a noticeable amount of muscle.

I look OK and have friends who do in fact look like that guy in the video.

I know, from personal experience, what caliber of women guys with a good body will pull.

You're just making stuff up, which doesn't advance the conversation.

When you've spent 3 or so years in the gym, have enough size that people can even tell that you work out, then you'll have an entirely different opinion.

Until then, you're basically no different from a sexless guy on Reddit who says, "Game doesn't work!"

I'm friends with a ton of football players who are swole as shit and all pull decent to mediocre broads. Not enough to justify any clear advantage. He has it right. It does not matter what you and your friends do there is 1000+ years of history that shoes that a lean, ripped, and sculpted body is superior. All the meatheads I know end up settling down with subpar broads or ripped girls whom are heavy into that lifestyle also. It's a nieche/fetish just as much as tattoos or leather. You will have success for women who seek that. In Toronto most meatheads are pulling low quality tail for how much work they put in.

Ronaldo's GF:
[Image: Cristiano+Ronaldo+And+His+Girlfriend+Images-05.jpg]

John Cena's GF:

[Image: blogspot1.jpg]

I don't even need to compare looks. My main point is that Cena's girl is ripped just like he is and is part of that nieche/lifestyle. Ronaldo could pull both broads but I am betting Cena would struggle with Ronaldo's peice. History ain't lie. The ideal physique transcends culture and countries. Girls generally will cream off the same shit.

What's clearly being over looked here is facial features. John Cena is cleary less attractive than the the guy in the first photo. However both couples are more likely facially and symetrically similar to each other. I think you are right most being a meat head is way overrated. In fact I think most bodybuilders get into the sport in an attempt to compensate for some shortcomming. Pun intended.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - NeVerGymLess - 06-09-2012

^^^ People get into bodybuilding for a cheap weekday hobby . You guys should be a comparing a NFL/collage football players wives to swimmers wives. Most gym rats are ex football/ rugby players from high school.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - HiFlo - 06-09-2012

Quote: (06-03-2012 11:45 AM)Sonofzeus Wrote:  

Diet advice: Last 4 months I've been following a leangains style of intermittent fasting. On training days I get complex carbs from primarily yams, and sugary carbs from berries/grapefruit. Fats: natural state nuts, coconut oil, olive oil, salmon, avocados, herring, fish oil supps. I eat a lot of greens, wide variety to balance nutrtional intake, protein for me is actually quite limited. I train fasted with the exception of leg day which is so energy intensive I will eat before hand. It IS a lot of effort this lifestyle, but I truly feel great, skin/nails etc looks great/healthy, and of course body is elite. For some the fitness lifestyle is not worth the price, for me, the return is far greater than the investment. Walking around is similar to driving an exotic and rare sports care...you have the admirers and the haters, but either way, people notice.

One benefit not usually mentioned within the sphere of dating in regards to being in an elite class of conditioning, is guys (the ones that are not hating) will approach you, ask you questions, compliment you etc, it is a DHV and a form of social proof. Walking down a board walk with a girl, or sidewalk in a loose tank, she notices the heads turn. IMO, shreddedness/turbo conditioning gets different reactions then the steroidal beefy look. I find their is more admiration from the general public then distain.

you can't really ever drink to maintain conditioning like that, no? how do you get buzzed? gbl?

The Power an amazing physique has over women - ZeroSum - 06-09-2012

Quote: (06-09-2012 01:33 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

you can't really ever drink to maintain conditioning like that, no? how do you get buzzed? gbl?
Liquor enema whatup

The Power an amazing physique has over women - BortimusPrime - 06-09-2012

Quote: (06-09-2012 04:39 PM)ZeroSum Wrote:  

Liquor enema whatup

Alcohol still has to be metabolized, even if you shove it up your ass.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - garygroundwork - 06-10-2012

Quote: (06-07-2012 03:10 AM)Str8laced Wrote:  

In fact I think most bodybuilders get into the sport in an attempt to compensate for some shortcomming. Pun intended.

this...

generally speaking they are/were very insecure people

whether it be ugly heads, short, bald, picked on at school, extremely skinny etc

they think being huge will compensate for shortcomings in other areas

The Power an amazing physique has over women - garygroundwork - 06-10-2012

mate whats your cardio routine look like?

The Power an amazing physique has over women - rhodey - 06-10-2012

Quote: (06-10-2012 01:03 AM)garygroundwork Wrote:  

Quote: (06-07-2012 03:10 AM)Str8laced Wrote:  

In fact I think most bodybuilders get into the sport in an attempt to compensate for some shortcomming. Pun intended.

this...

generally speaking they are/were very insecure people

whether it be ugly heads, short, bald, picked on at school, extremely skinny etc

they think being huge will compensate for shortcomings in other areas

I call attempting to getting larger when you were skinny and therefore vulnerable to stronger men (and rejection from women) self improvement. The question is how much is too much? IMO that should be left to the individual to decide.

Still it's no different from a guy who goes to extremes to get ridiculously lean or ridiculously good with women.Many of these guys were nerds as well .... so what?

Some people just don't want to settle for being average.

Imo the insecure people are the ones who are intimidated by people like this. I personally applaud those who strive for greatness, no matter what the endeavor or impetus.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Sonofzeus - 06-10-2012

Oh I drink man, once a week, vodka soda (8-12, sometimes more).

Quote: (06-10-2012 01:09 AM)garygroundwork Wrote:  

mate whats your cardio routine look like?

I do 3 days of LISS (low intensity steady state, 20-30 min) and 1 day of 10 min of HITT. Post weights.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Seduction Sutra - 06-11-2012

Greg Plitt and Jamie Eason (at the time of the shoot, she already has a fiancee who is one of the top in oil industry).

[Image: 6yIKn.jpg]

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Seduction Sutra - 06-11-2012

The Power an amazing physique has over women - bacan - 07-18-2012

I'm just bumping this thread to keep myself motivated on my fitness plan. I am halfway through one month of my plan to go to the gym steadily (aka lifting weights 3 days a week plus cardio) for 6 months straight to see what results I get and how it improves my life.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - OGNorCal707 - 07-18-2012

Quote: (07-18-2012 11:15 PM)bacan Wrote:  

I'm just bumping this thread to keep myself motivated on my fitness plan. I am halfway through one month of my plan to go to the gym steadily (aka lifting weights 3 days a week plus cardio) for 6 months straight to see what results I get and how it improves my life.

You're "halfway through one month...", man that's what 2 weeks, and you're already needing motivation. You haven't even begun to scratch the surface, I'd say change that plan for 6 months to 1 year and get back to us in a few months...

The Power an amazing physique has over women - finton_the_toole - 07-19-2012

Being ripped and shredded is what works to get female attention, IME. Personally, <10% body fat seems to be the sweet spot for me. Once I'm up at 11%, I have a slightly rounder look.

As for bodybuilders puling sub-par women. Yes, this certainly seems to be the case. But I think the main reason is that most of these guys have zero game. Having a good body helps with the chicks, but you still need game. And you probably need lots of game as the shit tests will come thick and fast. They'll also come early in any interaction with women.

Some gym rats seem to think that having a good body is the only thing they need to have success with women. That's just wrong. You need GAME first, the body is a useful supplement.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - bacan - 07-19-2012

Quote: (07-18-2012 11:44 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

You're "halfway through one month...", man that's what 2 weeks, and you're already needing motivation. You haven't even begun to scratch the surface, I'd say change that plan for 6 months to 1 year and get back to us in a few months...

I've been going to the gym on and off for a long time, just never with a stretch of consistency and routine that was as long as what I'm planning. Haha I just like this thread and I am not starved for motivation yet after only a few weeks.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Newb#3 - 07-19-2012

Quote: (07-19-2012 07:02 AM)bacan Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2012 11:44 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I've been going to the gym on and off for a long time, just never with a stretch of consistency and routine that was as long as what I'm planning. Haha I just like this thread and I am not starved for motivation yet after only a few weeks.

set PERFORMANCE goals and try to beat them. every week try to lift for more weight or reps than the week prior. every week try to get better at your cardio than the week prior-- if cardio is a priority for you.

train for PERFORMANCE, and eat for AESTHETICS

i'm oversimplifying thing for sure, but sometimes it's better psychologically to take this approach. it shouldn't be hard to be consistent if you do this.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - WestCoast - 07-19-2012

Ha! I love how as soon as Sono threw up a photo of himself EVERY TROLL LEFT THE CONVO. That's the best!

I will actually add to his comment. He said "having a nice body is like having a Ferrari" that's absolutely correct.

Let's add to that. How long does it take to get a "ferrari" level body? Roughly 3 years of hard work. How long to get a ferrari? Well over a decade, maybe never.

Everyone and I mean everyone can have a nice body. There is less than 1% of the population with an "eating disorder". So you're telling me you can't get a good body when all it takes is an hour or so a day? That's just lazy man.

Finally, choose the "muscle body you want" all this crap about being 6' and 290 lbs or 230 lbs of raw muscle is stupid. Choose what you want and go get it. Your body type has very little limitations. 99% of the people saying they can't change their body is full of shit.

This is no different than saying "you can't learn a new language after you turn 20".

No what you are really saying is this:

I am a lazy fuck so I will tell everyone else to be a lazy fuck so I don't feel bad about my own short comings. If they succeed then it proves I am a pussy so I need to drag people down with me.

To those people: see you on new years resolution fatty day. When you're at the gym for 3 days and give up because you're a lazy pos.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - frenchcorporation - 07-20-2012

Quote: (06-01-2012 12:47 PM)Sonofzeus Wrote:  

Phyisque does indeed have a powerful effect. Girls see you and want to bang you. It can in fact be a hinderance relationship wise as some women do not like you being so signficantly more in shape. I swear some girls prefer to have bf's a few notches below them on the attraction scale.

yup.

&
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/05/3...-they-are/

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Julius_Cesar - 07-20-2012

Quote: (05-21-2012 04:15 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

The point is that you - and the usual suspects in these threads - have no personal experience walking around with a noticeable amount of muscle.

I look OK and have friends who do in fact look like that guy in the video.

I know, from personal experience, what caliber of women guys with a good body will pull.

You're just making stuff up, which doesn't advance the conversation.

When you've spent 3 or so years in the gym, have enough size that people can even tell that you work out, then you'll have an entirely different opinion.

Until then, you're basically no different from a sexless guy on Reddit who says, "Game doesn't work!"

3 years? I've been working out for a bit more than a year and people can tell easily I work out, even when Im with clothes on, maybe it depends on genetics and body type.For example an ectomorph will have it hard to add size. Im my case I'm meso-endomorph and Im fucking wide, at least my most muscular is pretty decent. Roelly winklaar is surely on gear, I dont find the first guy that big at all, in fact I noticed more he has good abs, and the only thing really has quite developed is chest.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - that guy - 07-20-2012

Sono thanks for the info. Can you please elaborate a little bit when you say you train fasted? Does that mean you workout in the morning before you eat anything? Or do you not workout till later in the day, and still don't eat until you work out?

I've kind of been doing the opposite and maybe I'm doing it wrong, but right now I usually have a big breakfast, couple healthy snacks and a small lunch, train in the evening, and then about 250 calories of egg whites for dinner. I've been cutting weight like crazy by doing this a couple weeks, though I am still a ways off from you. Its funny because I'm at the point where if I'm standing up totally relaxed, my abs show through somewhat and you can kind of seen the outline of my sixpack, but if I flex my abs just a little bit, then they look completely ripped (not as ripped as you obviously). So for now I walk around slightly flexing my abs when I'm at the beach lol.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - hoops330 - 07-20-2012

physique is definitely one asset that will work in your favor but just like any of the other things discussed on the forum it is not the ultimate determining factor. I am 6'4 220 and with an athletic build. I just started using pre-workouts and they make a world of difference. Protein shake post-workout. Other than that I try to get a big breakfast and most of my carbs early in the day and try to avoid them in the evening/night. I don't obsess over my diet by any means. I drink beer several nights a week but I guess I have been blessed with high metabolism.