Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - Dirkus - 09-02-2016

I didn't really use anything but Tinder in Kiev and I still had more dates than I could reasonably schedule in the time I was there. But I think it's still a crap shoot and Creepin is right - real world approaching will always have a much higher ROI.

The Ukraine Thread III - Innuendo - 09-02-2016

Quote: (09-02-2016 03:20 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

It's called day/night game
Get good

If you are not man enough to approach a girl in the real world you need to work on yourself before even traveling out of your moms basement. That goes for anyone on here reading this... I met plenty of self professed "players" who have never made a approach in their life. They travel around to places with easy pussy and swipe on tinder all day and think they are international playboys. If that is your idea of game just stay home and work on yourself and your confidence until your man enough to try real life interactions... I still use tinder and online dating sites on occasion but I use it as another tool in my belt not my only means of getting laid.

Agreed. However Tinder is not bad at all, at least in Kiev.

The Ukraine Thread III - Cogon - 09-02-2016

Quote: (08-31-2016 04:01 PM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

Quote: (08-31-2016 02:42 AM)crudeloyalist Wrote:  

Guys, is Kiev (or anywhere else in Ukraine) worth visiting in the autumn/winter?

After spending a week in Russia I need something short term to keep up my motivation for learning Russian.

I enjoyed Kyiv in the Winter.

Sidewalks were unkept, which made walking a pain in the ass, but the pubs and bars were always packed. I spent more time in Kyiv during the Winter than I did in the Summer, but I felt as if (relatively speaking), my results were better. It seemed to me as if ladies were more subdued, and willing to enjoy a night at the bar, enjoying some drinks, then heading back to my place as opposed to the Summer, where stimulus was everywhere. A lack of foot traffic can be an issue, but when I went (Jan-March), the streets outside of the University were always busy. Online game is also quite popular, and was so for me, during the Winter.

Making girls leave their home for a date during the Winter can be a pain, but once they're out, I found it was very easy to get them back to my place.

What media of online game was good? And what did you do to find most of those women that you got back to your place? online or daygame?

The Ukraine Thread III - raidden - 09-02-2016

mamba works really bad in kiev, mostly amateur and profesional prostitutes, but some good girls also, is hard to find something interesting there

badoo is not bad, you want lot of time to get a date, girls are under constant atack from men around the worl, you have to try, try and try again, but is not as complicarte as mamba.

tinder is the best in my opinion, good percentage of matches , is true that lot of them doesnt answer you, but the ratio time invested/dates is not bad

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 09-02-2016

Quote: (09-02-2016 03:20 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (09-02-2016 03:05 AM)Cogon Wrote:  

Ukraine.
The only country where people rave about, but there are like no women online there! Apparently even tinder sucks there. Every single other country has some app where you find heaps of women. In most poor countries it is Cupidmedia sites. The rest like Mexico, Taiwan it is more like Adutfriend finder, Chile Argentina it is Tinder and so is USA and Canada. UK is shagat uni and more. ALL of these countries have something electronic with tons of easy women. Ukraine, what do you got there that finds you lots of women electronically? Only one I cant find women online anywhere. What am I doing wrong in my search for online game there? I think that to complete a pussy paradise, ample supply of online opportunity should be available because all the other ones have this.

It's called day/night game
Get good

If you are not man enough to approach a girl in the real world you need to work on yourself before even traveling out of your moms basement. That goes for anyone on here reading this... I met plenty of self professed "players" who have never made a approach in their life. They travel around to places with easy pussy and swipe on tinder all day and think they are international playboys. If that is your idea of game just stay home and work on yourself and your confidence until your man enough to try real life interactions... I still use tinder and online dating sites on occasion but I use it as another tool in my belt not my only means of getting laid.

My friend the other day got a number from a hot club promoteur... Maybe to do his online/texting stuff, since I do not recall he approaching while going out with me... One of the guys that was in his group later stole the show by outgaming him and went on to bang that girl in the same night. I do not particularly condone the ethics of this last guy, but in the next day my friend (since our teens) calls me complaining about the situation, I just laughed my ass off and told him to start going to the gym and make some real life approaches. He is one of those online "playboys", in fact he was with me in Kiev and all he did was Tinder..it felt even better to bang my girls while he was sleeping in the living room, I was having so much fun that even girls got in my joke, screaming louder than normal and hitting the furnitures hard, just to piss him off...
I know...I suck has a friend))) But "online playboys"... thats the treatment they will get from me)))

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 09-02-2016

^ remind me to never roll with you anywhere [Image: tongue.gif]

I tend to use online pipelining as the backbone of my Ukraine trips for several reasons:
1- I can only stay for 2 weeks (max visa for lebanese)
2- Many girls are weary of Turkish/arab looking guys so live interactions can often be met with a negative initial reaction, whereas online its just you and her.
3- My non existing russian.

What i do is make sure i have a couple 7-8 solid prospects from online, then i try to meet other girls when im there whenever i can.

I have an upcoming trip to dnipro and while the number of tinder users is low, i already have 3 or 4 potential 7-8 that could turn out to be solid.

What it lacks in quantity it makes up for in quality in my opinion. While tindering in london i had tons of matches but the high quality ones never even responded.

I definitely would have preferred to focus mainly on live game and i would if i had more time.

The Ukraine Thread III - superschalk - 09-02-2016

What's the difference between a bang which comes from online and a bang which comes from offline? A bang is a bang in my opinion.

I think daygame is great and fun for guys who don't have to make money while traveling or living in a specific city. But for me
I rather shoot a copy/paste message to ten girls and have 5 responses within the next few hours than walking around Kreshatyk Street for hours while I could make money growing my business in the meantime. Nightgame is a different story.

I think online is just an easy uncomplicated addition.

As for Tinder. I thought Tinder was really great last year in Kiev. This year I ran into lots of prostitutes and scammers. Also the matches I had from 8s were hardly ever responding to my first message. Tinder is great in cities like Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkov or Poltava. There is not a huge amount of girls on there but in all these three cities I had between two and five matches within the first hour using it and 90% of the matches responded.

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 09-02-2016

Quote: (09-02-2016 09:38 AM)superschalk Wrote:  

What's the difference between a bang which comes from online and a bang which comes from offline? A bang is a bang in my opinion.

I think daygame is great and fun for guys who don't have to make money while traveling or living in a specific city. But for me
I rather shoot a copy/paste message to ten girls and have 5 responses within the next few hours than walking around Kreshatyk Street for hours while I could make money growing my business in the meantime. Nightgame is a different story.

As for Tinder. I thought Tinder was really great last year in Kiev. This year I ran into lots of prostitutes and scammers. Also the matches I had from 8s were hardly ever responding to my first message. Tinder is great in cities like Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkov or Poltava. There is not a huge amount of girls on there but in all these three cities I had between two and five matches within the first hour using it and 90% of the matches responded.

I think their point (which I agree with), is that you can't say a city is 'horrible' for women, if you have no results, but your only avenue was online .

I personally use online a lot, as well as day-approaches (mainly night, however), but I wouldn't complain about a city if all I used was online - the problem is that I'm sure many members visit places like Kyiv, use solely online, then come on here and whine. If online isn't working, step outside and do some approaches, even if it's on your way to the store, bar or whatever.

The Ukraine Thread III - scrambled - 09-02-2016

"Tinder is great in cities like Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkov or Poltava."

Principle #1 of UA game geography: The further east in Ukraine, the better the ratio and reception. Those above are all eastern cities.

Those cities in fact are the three major ones in Ukraine that have a longstanding shortage of eligible men. They are the best game options.

Principle #2 is the larger the city, the greater quality, and of relative number of matches, as young eligibles in villages leave for the big city to find work.

The Ukraine Thread III - Innuendo - 09-02-2016

Quote: (09-02-2016 09:38 AM)superschalk Wrote:  

I'm not hating on Tinder as I've also been using it for a long time, but for me I get a much bigger satisfaction from approaching a girl on the street and banging her. It just feels a lot more natural, like how an interaction should be between a man and a woman.

Also, a lot of these online girls have been around quite a bit, I was on a date with one in Kiev that turns out another member banged, also I'm eskimo brothers with forum members on girls from the Philippines, Jakarta and Colombia (all from Tinder) and that's only the ones that I know of, who knows how many else there are.

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 09-03-2016

Have a nice Saturday night you pervs...(@0:57...слава богу!!)

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 09-03-2016

Quote: (09-03-2016 06:19 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Way too many memories.

The Ukraine Thread III - rishboy77 - 09-03-2016

Hopefully I will be there next Saturday !

Send me PM if any other guys are in town starting next week as I can add you to the What's App group.

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 09-03-2016

Quote: (09-03-2016 06:34 PM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

Way too many memories.

I know...these videos are like methadone...

The Ukraine Thread III - Pokerbaby - 09-05-2016

Quote: (09-02-2016 09:14 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

^ remind me to never roll with you anywhere [Image: tongue.gif]

I tend to use online pipelining as the backbone of my Ukraine trips for several reasons:
1- I can only stay for 2 weeks (max visa for lebanese)
2- Many girls are weary of Turkish/arab looking guys so live interactions can often be met with a negative initial reaction, whereas online its just you and her.
3- My non existing russian.

What i do is make sure i have a couple 7-8 solid prospects from online, then i try to meet other girls when im there whenever i can.

I have an upcoming trip to dnipro and while the number of tinder users is low, i already have 3 or 4 potential 7-8 that could turn out to be solid.

What it lacks in quantity it makes up for in quality in my opinion. While tindering in london i had tons of matches but the high quality ones never even responded.

I definitely would have preferred to focus mainly on live game and i would if i had more time.

Not sure if girls are afraid of Turkish guys.

But I went to Metro in Lviv. Metro is dominated by Turkish/Arab looking guys. Coincidentally, I kind of look Turkish. I have dark hair, hazel eyes, I'm white but with a tan from walking around on a hot summers day.

I made a few approaches and got blown out. I was pretty surprised. Not that I'm the world's best looking guy but when I approached girls on the street and they heard my big beautiful Canadian accent, man their eyes lit up.

But that kind of begs the question, what would Ukrainian girls being doing at a Turkish nightclub if they didn't have a thing for Turkish guys? Did the girls reject me because I look Turkish or because I don't look Turkish enough?

One thing I have to say to my Turkish friends, tone down the fucking thirstiness. Absolutely no reason for a turkish guy to go up to any 5 or below in Ukraine. But I saw this often.

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 09-05-2016

I think a lot of spots are dominated by turks/arabs and girls still go to them because that spot is busy certain night.

They/we've become part of the scenery now.

No idea about Metro and how recognizably turkish it is to ukrainian girls.

I think theres a perception thing as well. If we enter a nightclub as foreign guys and see a certain percentage of say black people or arab, we will identify the club as such, but for the girls it may be a different view.
Many girls in Kiev dispute it when someone identifies such and such place as turkish.

As for their view on arab/turks, i think theres a few categories:
1- She just doesnt like them
2- SHe doesnt want to be seen with them because of social status
3- She likes them but views them as cheaters/serial daters (this is actually a not so small percentage)
4- She has no issue/likes them.

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 09-05-2016

And 1:06....

My heart bleeds

The Ukraine Thread III - Cad and Bounder - 09-05-2016

Ok a few words on this issue. For colour, I've befriended a few cool Turkish guys in Kiev and gamed Istanbul a bit--a city I quite like. I'm familiar with Turkish, Arab and Byzantine culture.

1. I appreciate it might be hard for you guys to distinguish an 'Arab' from a Turk so just to make the point that I think there are almost as many Arabs as there are Turks in Kiev, at least hanging around the Khreschatyk/Arena city.

2. The Turks tend to pedestalize women, but that's what they are used to back home. Most peoples' and people's game is influenced by they home culture, and yes that includes Americans--it's not a coincidence that Americans don't tend to like direct daygame--so don't be too quick to judge the Turks, some of them are good guys. Meanwhile, 'Arabs' can have outright misogynistic attitudes where every girl is seen as a de facto hooker just waiting for the right price. The 'Arabs' tend to approach more--see point 3

3. There are four kinds of 'Arabs' in Kiev. a.Students and ex-students who know the language and have spent a lot of time there. Sometimes you see local girls with them. No big deal, they probably went to college together. b. Gulf 'Arabs' (wealthier, darker, less lyrical and 'with it'). Many of which have met girls/hookers in the Gulf and married/showered them with money and many have them as mistresses. This lot are relatively harmless, and are playing a different game to you guys anyway c. Non-Gulf 'Arabs' (poorer, possibly migrant crisis, often lower social class guys with ignorant attitudes). These guys approach like fuck and always chasing hookers. They tend to ruin any city centre that they go to en masse. Think Cologne. d. Anyone else who is not an Arab, but often mistaken for one by the ignorant.

4. Huge numbers of Ukrainians holiday in Turkey, and not all Ukrainian girls hate them, but yes they are generally seen as lower status.

5. Turkish guys are as much played as they think they are playing. There is a cottage industry in girls/clubs/restaurants extracting money/drinks/food/cab fare etc from Turkish guys chasing local girls. After a while it's quite funny to note how deeply ingrained this is in the local culture.

6. Gold digging/hooker Ukrainian girls actively chase wealthy Arab beta (see point 3) and are more than happy to be seen out in their Maserati and Range Rovers etc. The second you hear a girl saying she's been on holiday to Dubai and Egypt (no not for Egyptian guys doh!) then the red flag should start waving.

The Ukraine Thread III - Pokerbaby - 09-05-2016

I befriended a few Turkish guys too and didn't want to sound like I was insulting them.

Just from the little I have seen, I'd say their overall game is not good. I'd take it there is a top 5- 10 % of Turks with Money and the rest is a poor country? I met some Turks but they lived in a hostel in Lviv. Any Rooshv active follower knows, you got to get your own apartment. You can get one for as little as 20 dollars a night in some places. I don't think money was the barrier that kept them in the hostel. They offered to buy me drinks.

The Ukraine Thread III - jabba - 09-08-2016

I was in Kiev for the first time last week for work. I didn't expect much since girls take their time to become intimate.

Key info listed here and Roosh's book was to learn language in advance. Absolutely!

I got rejected because they're not into my DNA. However, I got ignored because of I didn't speak the language. These are < 30 y/o girls who look smart and sexy, not tons of face paint / nails per Roosh's book.

Having learned my lesson, I'll invest into learning the language before my next trip. In fact, I'll time my next trip based on the progress I make with the language. It's that important to have the widest selection with the greatest probability for success.

Question - Which language to learn?
I read the posts dating back 3 years debating UA vs. RU. When I spoke to girls in Kiev, they said there's strong nationalism and recommended to learn UA.

I'm a city type, so I would probably spend most time in Kiev vs a village.

Here are the options:
UA - Good for focusing on local market.
RU - Learn once, apply to several markets.
UA & RU - Learn both, but not enough time.

I'm not interested in visiting RU and would stay closer to the West. However, I met very hot RU girls in Prague. RU would have helped.

What are your thoughts for someone who is about to embark on investing into the language(s)?

The Ukraine Thread III - Henny - 09-08-2016

Quote: (09-08-2016 07:22 AM)jabba Wrote:  

I was in Kiev for the first time last week for work. I didn't expect much since girls take their time to become intimate.

Key info listed here and Roosh's book was to learn language in advance. Absolutely!

I got rejected because they're not into my DNA. However, I got ignored because of I didn't speak the language. These are < 30 y/o girls who look smart and sexy, not tons of face paint / nails per Roosh's book.

Having learned my lesson, I'll invest into learning the language before my next trip. In fact, I'll time my next trip based on the progress I make with the language. It's that important to have the widest selection with the greatest probability for success.

Question - Which language to learn?
I read the posts dating back 3 years debating UA vs. RU. When I spoke to girls in Kiev, they said there's strong nationalism and recommended to learn UA.

I'm a city type, so I would probably spend most time in Kiev vs a village.

Here are the options:
UA - Good for focusing on local market.
RU - Learn once, apply to several markets.
UA & RU - Learn both, but not enough time.

I'm not interested in visiting RU and would stay closer to the West. However, I met very hot RU girls in Prague. RU would have helped.

What are your thoughts for someone who is about to embark on investing into the language(s)?

Depends, you can learn nothing but "Da" and get laid like a rockstar, or you can speak fluent Russian and get no poon. But of course, some Russian will do you the world of good.

If you want to live in Western Ukraine then Ukrainian is worth learning, you want to live in Kiev, so it's Russian all the way for you, although you might get bonuspoints from the more nationalistic Maidan crowd.

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 09-08-2016

There is no way i would ever learn ukrainian over russian. Makes 0 sense.

You will meet russian speaking tourists everywhere. And most ukrainians will speak it.

If a girl is gonna hold it against you as foreigner that you speak russian then shes gonna be a bit dense anyway.

Learn russian then some choice ukrainian words as a token if you must.

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 09-08-2016

Quote: (09-08-2016 07:40 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

There is no way i would ever learn ukrainian over russian. Makes 0 sense.

You will meet russian speaking tourists everywhere. And most ukrainians will speak it.

If a girl is gonna hold it against you as foreigner that you speak russian then shes gonna be a bit dense anyway.

Learn russian then some choice ukrainian words as a token if you must.

+1.

Learn Russian first, then if you wish, learn Ukrainian just to have it. If you plan on staying in Kyiv long term it wouldn't hurt to learn Ukrainian, or at least some words. Most women can speak Russian (exception is Western Ukraine), so you'll be fine. As long as you can say 'thank you', order the bill, and say 'hi' in Ukrainian, you're fine.

Chances are you won't meet too many Ukrainians outside of Ukraine, whereas Russian is widely spoken mostly everywhere.

The Ukraine Thread III - scrambled - 09-08-2016

#1 As someone else pointed out, the greater your language skills, the deeper and more valuable the experience is while in-country.

#2 The main "player-area" that Ukrainian is a major advantage for is Lviv; as for Kiev, it is a bi-lingual city that speaks Russian and Ukrainian (probably a significant but not overwhelming majority, due to internal migration, speak Ukrainian). Odessa, as well as the Eastern best-ratio-in-Europe cities (Poltava, Dnipro, Kharkhiv) lean Russian-speaking. But . . .

#3 At the same time, almost everything written in the Ukraine is in Ukrainian, even in Kiev. Many (most?) of the girls in Kiev are from villages, which strongly lean Ukrainian in culture and identity, and prefer their native language. Belarus' language is more similar to Ukrainian than Russian, giving some international use for the language group. Ukraine & Belarus are more than enough for game options to last a lifetime. Ukraine, maybe even without Crimea and the Donbass, is the largest country in Europe (not counting Russia's Asiatic territory), with over 30 million people, and enough "sets" to last a lifetime.

#4 However, not only does Russia have several times that population, and a better global reach and culture, but knowing only Ukrainian will make your visits to Russia or talks with Russians abroad a bit awkward, and may get you called "хохол" (equivalent of Redneck). You can call them back, "Ivan", that most stereotypical of Russian names. Russian-speakers also have a harder time understanding Ukrainian speakers than vice-versa. You may encounter some drawbacks; what if you manage to get a chance at a holy grail type high-paying job in Moscow? You will be stuck with a regional dialect and some serious explaining to do in the interview, as you confuse them with Hungarian and Polish words that Ukrainian has adopted.

#5 Speaking Ukrainian gives you major (i.e. maybe even panty-dropping) "brownie points" in Ukraine, may not hurt at all in Belarus, but limits your progress in Russia proper (or a hot Russka abroad), where you will sound like a hillbilly.

#6 I would say if you are limiting your purposes to Ukraine, learn Ukrainian; if you have long term relocation goals or want to add Russia in the future, choose Russian, the safer long-term choice.

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 09-08-2016

@Jabba

Lesson number one in here is if a girl tells you to do something, you should do exactly the opposite. In this case if they tell you to learn Ukranian...then learn Russian.

@Scrambled

I will ask again if you are West Ukrainian or have West Ukrainain roots, because you are insisting with a lot of nonsense regarding the utility and proficiency of Ukrainain vs Russian in Ukraine. Just put in your head for once that 90% of Kievans use Russian as their daily life language of choice. And good luck finding a Ukrainian speaker in the south or east.

In Belarus 95 to 97% use Russian as their daily life language of choice...

Maidan extasis is fading by each passing day, the only ones who can get wet with Ukrainian languange skills are possibly dumb Western village girls, and even so I disgress, you can learn how to say "Slava Ukraina, geroiam slava!" and the effect will be the same. If you have no business in Ukraine to do other than chasing girls...Ukrainain proeficiency will raise even more eyebrows than a guy who knows how to speak Russian, an international language spoken widely in all FSU countries, in a huge diaspora, understood perfectly by Bulgarians and Serbs, and with still many speakers in some Warsaw pact countries.