Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - Lika - 08-25-2016

Quote: (08-21-2016 03:55 PM)UkraineHunter Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2016 03:41 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2016 03:19 PM)UkraineHunter Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2016 12:03 PM)weener Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Spam approaching in Kiev is completely useless, they maybe can give you their number or take yours but it's just out of politeness. You can't expect to approach a girl for 2-3 minutes and have a solid number. It's almost automatically that the next day she'll flake.

Couldn't agree more, this is Amateurs game in Ukraine, usually by newbies. I understand it, usually guys who are used to having little success on the streets, they then come to Ukraine and see how easy it is to approach and get carried away with themselves.

As he says a lot of the time they give you the number to get rid of you, Ukrainian girls are very polite, they can easily block you later or not return your calls.

Often these spammers have no bro code, they will disappear chasing some girl and expect you to wait for them, again and again.

These days when this happens I will just walk away and leave them.

Even worse if the guy is drunk, he can get you into some nasty situation.

That said, very occasionally these chumps will bring up a promising situation. He approaches two girls, one is ugly and the other hot, he goes for the easy option, then I will saunter across and speak to the hottie [Image: wink.gif]

Man I agree of course. You should have met the guy I was with this past weekend [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

UHunter .... what is your age ? What is your level of Russian ?

Night game while fun can be unproductive with out the right wingman as you can see.
Rolling solo has the stench of the "sex tourist".

My best experiences for nights out are with a wing that can speak Russian as that tends to open the door to more attractive girls.
I'm 25yo but people say I look 3-4 younger. Nightgame in Kiev for me is hard because in the high end clubs girls don't take me seriously (they go for older dudes with money) and in student clubs it's good but the quality is a bit low for my taste.

So it's either daygame or nothing! During the day lots and lots of girls 18-21 check me out but I honestly have some approach anxiety during the day...I have to man up and approach them during the day and quite night game.

Yes you absolutely HAVE TO approach during the day in Ukraine.

The secret is to do it in places, such as smaller shopping malls, with few people and low social pressure (there is a very high communist style social pressure in Ukraine and everybody is staring at the crazy foreign pervert doing his thing ^^ )

Just get in their way, stop them completely and ask for a direction in a relaxed, smiling manner, which is the hardest part in day game: be relaxed and in a happy state while you do some strange anti-social stalking [Image: sleepy.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - raidden - 08-25-2016

in my few days in dnipropetrovsk i saw, just by chance, a perfect place to take girls and scalate: chill out relaxing music, not too loud that difficoults spekaing, but also not so silent, then you have to aproach to talk, also sofas one near the other (without table in the middle) and fashion decoration...

during some months in kiev, i looked for a place like that and got nothing, maybe apelsin and l`kafa are close to that, but they are not really perfect....

anybody knows here a good place to relax and chill with girls with similar features?

The Ukraine Thread III - Lika - 08-25-2016

Quote: (08-25-2016 03:08 PM)raidden Wrote:  

in my few days in dnipropetrovsk i saw, just by chance, a perfect place to take girls and scalate: chill out relaxing music, not too loud that difficoults spekaing, but also not so silent, then you have to aproach to talk, also sofas one near the other (without table in the middle) and fashion decoration...

during some months in kiev, i looked for a place like that and got nothing, maybe apelsin and l`kafa are close to that, but they are not really perfect....

anybody knows here a good place to relax and chill with girls with similar features?

Which place in Dnipro?

The Ukraine Thread III - raidden - 08-25-2016

i dont remember the name, is few meters from pastoral restaurant, you can see there a night club with lights wide downstairs....once there you see a wide plsce with lotof people sit on sofas without tables in the middle

The Ukraine Thread III - squallvan-cloud - 08-30-2016

Hello All,
this is my first message in here after reading this whole thread which gave me many information about ukrainian women behavior.
I met in Madrid in February a 30yo ukrainian woman who comes from the est of ukraine and lives in kiev and i suddently got interested into Ukraine.

i'm planning sooner or later to visit Kiev and still wonder if a possible relationship could succeed between two people not leaving in the same city for 1 year and meeting every 90 days until we can be in same city or is it "Mission Impossible" for this kind of relationship to survive all that time ? FI i'm 29 tall with latino type.

So i have experience with only one ukrainian woman and i believe they are strong woman materiel and that they act well as long as you can inspire trust, have some principle you share and you still defend and you have a certain vision of future that you can share.

Thanks you all, in hope of visiting Kiev maybe in November 2016.

The Ukraine Thread III - Going strong - 08-30-2016

Quote: (08-30-2016 07:25 AM)squallvan-cloud Wrote:  

Hello All,
this is my first message in here after reading this whole thread which gave me many information about ukrainian women behavior.
I met in Madrid in February a 30yo ukrainian woman who comes from the est of ukraine and lives in kiev and i suddently got interested into Ukraine.

Grammar lesson of the day: you dug deep into Ukrainian pussy, thus getting interested in Ukraine as a whole.

By the way, you are 29, so you could do much better than a 30 y.o. (who actually is probably 34, women do lie on this subject). Best of luck anyway.

The Ukraine Thread III - weener - 08-30-2016

Hello All,

i'm planning sooner or later to visit Kiev and still wonder if a possible relationship could succeed between two people not leaving in the same city for 1 year and meeting every 90 days until we can be in same city or is it "Mission Impossible" for this kind of relationship to survive all that time ? FI i'm 29 tall with latino type.

So i have experience with only one ukrainian woman and i believe they are strong woman materiel and that they act well as long as you can inspire trust, have some principle you share and you still defend and you have a certain vision of future that you can share.

Thanks you all, in hope of visiting Kiev maybe in November 2016.

The biggest danger in your relationship would be coming to Kiev and seeing what an abundance of beautiful women there are [Image: wink.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - squallvan-cloud - 08-30-2016

Quote: (08-30-2016 07:36 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Hello All,

Grammar lesson of the day: you dug deep into Ukrainian pussy, thus getting interested in Ukraine as a whole.

By the way, you are 29, so you could do much better than a 30 y.o. (who actually is probably 34, women do lie on this subject). Best of luck anyway.

I agree that i could do much more than this age and I should come to kiev to see if there is more to be intested in in ukraine than this girl.
We already travelled together twice to canarian islands with each one paying for his fees (half hotel fees, plane ticket). although she has a business in kiev (i can't know for sure but she has a boutique of clothes where she even do model in it)

I think i should pay a visit there and see if my feelings (yes i said it) for this person which i believe it's the case now.

@going strong : first time i told her my birthday implying her giving me hers, she told me the day and month and said that girls are always 20. after meeting up first time and being more close she finally told me and showed me her passport sas a proof. I Believe that some Women know the right moment to say the truth rather than to lie in the beginning and get caught after.

I didn't look to meet an ukrainian woman, in madrid in a 5000 people bachata(latin dance) festival, let's just say my passion for this country might grow exponentially after my first visit. Salsa and bachata festivals are really great places to meet and get connection with women as long as you have passion for latin dance and ~1 year of practice / one music can be enough to create a connection between two people. [Image: blush.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - Schlep - 08-30-2016

I just booked a place on Bastionna street in Kiev. Do you guys think this is a good location?

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 08-30-2016

No idea how that area is in summer but it seems a bit far for me for daily walking. Almost all the spots i usually hit are far from it.

The Ukraine Thread III - Going strong - 08-30-2016

Quote: (08-30-2016 03:00 PM)Schlep Wrote:  

I just booked a place on Bastionna street in Kiev. Do you guys think this is a good location?

I don't know about Bastionna street per se but if you bear with me, rebiata, I'm going to give a piece of historic data: this word is a French word (Bastion), and most certainly related to the Crimean war and the famous Redan bastion number-3 of Sebastopol, where British soldiers (trying to emulate the French heroes of Malakoff) but also Russian soldiers of course covered themselves in glory (and blood).

Fighting for the Bastion:
[Image: robert-alexander-hillingford-the-attack-...c-1899.jpg]

And Schlep, it is useful data: when you bring home, to Bastionna street, a local beauty, tell her the story of this word Bastion, and of the Redan-bastion-3, she will be impressed!

The Ukraine Thread III - Schlep - 08-30-2016

Okay, thanks Beirut.

@GS
How did you know I'm a big military history buff. I can't wait to see Maiden square and to visit museums when I arrive. Hope to see you guys soon.

The Ukraine Thread III - crudeloyalist - 08-31-2016

Guys, is Kiev (or anywhere else in Ukraine) worth visiting in the autumn/winter?

After spending a week in Russia I need something short term to keep up my motivation for learning Russian.

The Ukraine Thread III - scrambled - 08-31-2016

Yes, Lvov is cozy in the winter and a tourist destination year round. The tight city area makes it easy to bounce between the loads of "quaint" cafes and restaurants. Ukrainian identity and dialect preference is high here, so not ideal for leaning Moscow style "prestige dialect" Russian.

Odessa is good for the winter, being around 50F.

There's also the Bukovel ski resort complex, which is like a miniature city, in the Carpathians.

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 08-31-2016

Scrambled, are you Ukrainian?

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 08-31-2016

Quote: (08-31-2016 02:42 AM)crudeloyalist Wrote:  

Guys, is Kiev (or anywhere else in Ukraine) worth visiting in the autumn/winter?

After spending a week in Russia I need something short term to keep up my motivation for learning Russian.

I enjoyed Kyiv in the Winter.

Sidewalks were unkept, which made walking a pain in the ass, but the pubs and bars were always packed. I spent more time in Kyiv during the Winter than I did in the Summer, but I felt as if (relatively speaking), my results were better. It seemed to me as if ladies were more subdued, and willing to enjoy a night at the bar, enjoying some drinks, then heading back to my place as opposed to the Summer, where stimulus was everywhere. A lack of foot traffic can be an issue, but when I went (Jan-March), the streets outside of the University were always busy. Online game is also quite popular, and was so for me, during the Winter.

Making girls leave their home for a date during the Winter can be a pain, but once they're out, I found it was very easy to get them back to my place.

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 08-31-2016

Quote: (08-31-2016 04:01 PM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

Quote: (08-31-2016 02:42 AM)crudeloyalist Wrote:  

I enjoyed Kyiv in the Winter.

Sidewalks were unkept, which made walking a pain in the ass, but the pubs and bars were always packed. I spent more time in Kyiv during the Winter than I did in the Summer, but I felt as if (relatively speaking), my results were better. It seemed to me as if ladies were more subdued, and willing to enjoy a night at the bar, enjoying some drinks, then heading back to my place as opposed to the Summer, where stimulus was everywhere. A lack of foot traffic can be an issue, but when I went (Jan-March), the streets outside of the University were always busy. Online game is also quite popular, and was so for me, during the Winter.

Making girls leave their home for a date during the Winter can be a pain, but once they're out, I found it was very easy to get them back to my place.

Subscribed. Similar to my experience, since 2013 and having spent August in Crimea and Odessa, I never go to Ukraine in the summer months, my cut-off is late spring May/June to early autumn September/October.

The Ukraine Thread III - Schlep - 09-01-2016

Question for you experienced guys.
I tried looking up information on this topic but came up empty handed. How do I address a single Ukrainian girl?
In America she is referred to as miss. In Germany she is referred to as froline.

The Ukraine Thread III - Brodiaga - 09-01-2016

^ dEvushka. (means a girl in Russian)

The Ukraine Thread III - Schlep - 09-01-2016

^ thank you Brodiaga. Enjoy your time in Odessa.

The Ukraine Thread III - scrambled - 09-01-2016

"Pahnee" is the Ukrainian word of address. Accent on first syllable.Pahn is for man.

The Ukraine Thread III - Pokerbaby - 09-01-2016

Went to Lviv on Sunday..to Wednesday...

What the fuck?

I heard so many good things about the Ukraine..I was disappointed.

Some cuties, I won't say there aren't but a lot of girls who were either too skinny (Skinny fit is good..skinny malnourished is not so good), some were even chubby. Short. Bad skin, lots of acne. Not so super friendly. Comparable to small town Poland despite the income disparity.

Small town Poland, at least where I am, kicks the shit out of LVIv for girls.

The Ukraine Thread III - Cogon - 09-02-2016

Ukraine.
The only country where people rave about, but there are like no women online there! Apparently even tinder sucks there. Every single other country has some app where you find heaps of women. In most poor countries it is Cupidmedia sites. The rest like Mexico, Taiwan it is more like Adutfriend finder, Chile Argentina it is Tinder and so is USA and Canada. UK is shagat uni and more. ALL of these countries have something electronic with tons of easy women. Ukraine, what do you got there that finds you lots of women electronically? Only one I cant find women online anywhere. What am I doing wrong in my search for online game there? I think that to complete a pussy paradise, ample supply of online opportunity should be available because all the other ones have this.

The Ukraine Thread III - Cr33pin - 09-02-2016

Quote: (09-02-2016 03:05 AM)Cogon Wrote:  

Ukraine.
The only country where people rave about, but there are like no women online there! Apparently even tinder sucks there. Every single other country has some app where you find heaps of women. In most poor countries it is Cupidmedia sites. The rest like Mexico, Taiwan it is more like Adutfriend finder, Chile Argentina it is Tinder and so is USA and Canada. UK is shagat uni and more. ALL of these countries have something electronic with tons of easy women. Ukraine, what do you got there that finds you lots of women electronically? Only one I cant find women online anywhere. What am I doing wrong in my search for online game there? I think that to complete a pussy paradise, ample supply of online opportunity should be available because all the other ones have this.

It's called day/night game
Get good

If you are not man enough to approach a girl in the real world you need to work on yourself before even traveling out of your moms basement. That goes for anyone on here reading this... I met plenty of self professed "players" who have never made a approach in their life. They travel around to places with easy pussy and swipe on tinder all day and think they are international playboys. If that is your idea of game just stay home and work on yourself and your confidence until your man enough to try real life interactions... I still use tinder and online dating sites on occasion but I use it as another tool in my belt not my only means of getting laid.

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 09-02-2016

Plus tinder is fine in ukraine