Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - UkraineHunter - 08-21-2016

Quote: (08-21-2016 12:03 PM)weener Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Spam approaching in Kiev is completely useless, they maybe can give you their number or take yours but it's just out of politeness. You can't expect to approach a girl for 2-3 minutes and have a solid number. It's almost automatically that the next day she'll flake.

Couldn't agree more, this is Amateurs game in Ukraine, usually by newbies. I understand it, usually guys who are used to having little success on the streets, they then come to Ukraine and see how easy it is to approach and get carried away with themselves.

As he says a lot of the time they give you the number to get rid of you, Ukrainian girls are very polite, they can easily block you later or not return your calls.

Often these spammers have no bro code, they will disappear chasing some girl and expect you to wait for them, again and again.

These days when this happens I will just walk away and leave them.

Even worse if the guy is drunk, he can get you into some nasty situation.

That said, very occasionally these chumps will bring up a promising situation. He approaches two girls, one is ugly and the other hot, he goes for the easy option, then I will saunter across and speak to the hottie [Image: wink.gif]

Man I agree of course. You should have met the guy I was with this past weekend [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - rishboy77 - 08-21-2016

Quote: (08-21-2016 03:19 PM)UkraineHunter Wrote:  

Spam approaching in Kiev is completely useless, they maybe can give you their number or take yours but it's just out of politeness. You can't expect to approach a girl for 2-3 minutes and have a solid number. It's almost automatically that the next day she'll flake.

Couldn't agree more, this is Amateurs game in Ukraine, usually by newbies. I understand it, usually guys who are used to having little success on the streets, they then come to Ukraine and see how easy it is to approach and get carried away with themselves.

As he says a lot of the time they give you the number to get rid of you, Ukrainian girls are very polite, they can easily block you later or not return your calls.

Often these spammers have no bro code, they will disappear chasing some girl and expect you to wait for them, again and again.

That said, very occasionally these chumps will bring up a promising situation. He approaches two girls, one is ugly and the other hot, he goes for the easy option, then I will saunter across and speak to the hottie [Image: wink.gif]

Man I agree of course. You should have met the guy I was with this past weekend [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

UHunter .... what is your age ? What is your level of Russian ?

Night game while fun can be unproductive with out the right wingman as you can see.
Rolling solo has the stench of the "sex tourist".

My best experiences for nights out are with a wing that can speak Russian as that tends to open the door to more attractive girls.

The Ukraine Thread III - UkraineHunter - 08-21-2016

Quote: (08-21-2016 03:41 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

UHunter .... what is your age ? What is your level of Russian ?

Night game while fun can be unproductive with out the right wingman as you can see.
Rolling solo has the stench of the "sex tourist".

My best experiences for nights out are with a wing that can speak Russian as that tends to open the door to more attractive girls.
I'm 25yo but people say I look 3-4 younger. Nightgame in Kiev for me is hard because in the high end clubs girls don't take me seriously (they go for older dudes with money) and in student clubs it's good but the quality is a bit low for my taste.

So it's either daygame or nothing! During the day lots and lots of girls 18-21 check me out but I honestly have some approach anxiety during the day...I have to man up and approach them during the day and quite night game.

The Ukraine Thread III - scrambled - 08-22-2016

"your results been with online girls? Lots of flakes? Girls not looking like their pics?

Also, were do you get a sim card?"

For pipelining: one cancellation, one not as good as photos (with bad attitude), one super-hot and feminine.

I would go to the Kyivstar or Vodafone stores on Krechshatik and them hook you up to be sure it works and to fund the account; otherwise they have street stalls selling them all over "Central" Kiev.

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 08-22-2016

So what's the story about this guy? I'd love to hear about a spam approacher.
All game eventually boils down to numbers, the more you approach the more leads you generate. So, it is natural for us living in the West to carry a bit of it when we travel to the East. For at least the first couple days it is great for the ego. Not all spam approaching is pointless, sometimes you may just send that text or call at the moment when a girl is most vulnerable (for example lonely or celebrating something) and can result in immediate date/hookup.

The Ukraine Thread III - weener - 08-22-2016

Not all spam approaching is pointless, sometimes you may just send that text or call at the moment when a girl is most vulnerable (for example lonely or celebrating something) and can result in immediate date/hookup.

It can be embarrassing to wing a spam approacher, they will say it's a numbers game while spamming the city in their Crocs and $10 jeans.

You wont see the locals doing this, they don't need to.

The daygame pickup routine of choice in Ukraine for locals is to approach a girl sitting on a bench and say "Why are you alone?", for Turkish guys it's "Where you go my pretty?" or "I want the sex"

The Ukraine Thread III - raidden - 08-23-2016

I did a weekend departure to dnipropetrovsk with forum member ozryan, is so diferent city in gaming to kiev, much less tourists, instead i perceived more people talks english than here.

the good of city is nightgaming, girls are receptive, easy to talk with them and get phone numbers or facebook accounts, usually good % of girls over guys in clubs.

the worst is all what is not nightgame: daygame was unsuseful, online game is very limited, so few girls there to be a 1 million people city, clubs are all closed or died on weekdays, no monuments or nice places to see in the city.

my opinion: is just a city to make small trip of weekend if you like to change a bit, i prefer much more kiev.

The Ukraine Thread III - raidden - 08-23-2016

Im thinking to make some weekday exploration in night clubs, if someone interested to hang out, drink some beer, and share notes, just send me PM [Image: wink.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - TripleG - 08-23-2016

Quote: (08-23-2016 06:40 PM)raidden Wrote:  

I did a weekend departure to dnipropetrovsk with forum member ozryan, is so diferent city in gaming to kiev, much less tourists, instead i perceived more people talks english than here.

the good of city is nightgaming, girls are receptive, easy to talk with them and get phone numbers or facebook accounts, usually good % of girls over guys in clubs.

the worst is all what is not nightgame: daygame was unsuseful, online game is very limited, so few girls there to be a 1 million people city, clubs are all closed or died on weekdays, no monuments or nice places to see in the city.

my opinion: is just a city to make small trip of weekend if you like to change a bit, i prefer much more kiev.

Raidden, are you on google translate or using phone dictation? Hard to understand your writing as many grammar mistakes.

The Ukraine Thread III - Cad and Bounder - 08-24-2016

You went to dnipro in august when locals were on vacation, so any conclusions on the city must take that into account. I should imagine the second cities of ukraine will get much more interesting in September. The question for all is which one to try out? Dnipro, kharkov, lviv or zaporizhia?

The Ukraine Thread III - raidden - 08-24-2016

Quote: (08-23-2016 09:41 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Raidden, are you on google translate or using phone dictation? Hard to understand your writing as many grammar mistakes.

None of both, just muy horrible english grammar [Image: tongue.gif]

Quote: (08-24-2016 02:52 AM)Cad and Bounder Wrote:  

You went to dnipro in august when locals were on vacation, so any conclusions on the city must take that into account. I should imagine the second cities of ukraine will get much more interesting in September. The question for all is which one to try out? Dnipro, kharkov, lviv or zaporizhia?

Yes, its true, some local people told us than city is a bit empty now because of holidays, anyway i dont think all companies close in august, but yes, i also said that to ozryan, maybe septmeber is much better.

lviv is very touristical and westernized, i dont think is good for gaming, in kharkov i never was, but is famous by the thousands of turkish and arab students who lives there, maybe zaporizhia could be a god choice....

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 08-24-2016

^^Never saw or heard of Arab or Turk students in Kharkov. There are plenty of foreign students over there, but mostly from former soviet republics, mainly Central asian ones. Some Africans from countries who had close ties with the USSR, and ocasionally some south Americans, same as the previous.

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 08-24-2016

Quote: (08-24-2016 07:52 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

^^Never saw or heard of Arab or Turk students in Kharkov. There are plenty of foreign students over there, but mostly from former soviet republics, mainly Central asian ones. Some Africans from countries who had close ties with the USSR, and ocasionally some south Americans, same as the previous.

Yeah, you don't hear about it much, however, I have met a couple of ladies in Kyiv, who said they had turkish men in their classes.

The Ukraine Thread III - rishboy77 - 08-24-2016

Send me PM if anybody is in Kiev from Sept 7th to 13th.

The Ukraine Thread III - weener - 08-24-2016

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Impossible, they are tonnes of Turks and Arabs there

There are direct flights from Turkey for a reason

Quote: (08-24-2016 04:53 AM)raidden Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2016 09:41 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

None of both, just muy horrible english grammar [Image: tongue.gif]

Quote: (08-24-2016 02:52 AM)Cad and Bounder Wrote:  

Yes, its true, some local people told us than city is a bit empty now because of holidays, anyway i dont think all companies close in august, but yes, i also said that to ozryan, maybe septmeber is much better.

lviv is very touristical and westernized, i dont think is good for gaming, in kharkov i never was, but is famous by the thousands of turkish and arab students who lives there, maybe zaporizhia could be a god choice....

I heard that more and more from people, there wasn't so many years ago, but now there is this damn Flypegasus, which incidentally flies to Zaporozye too.

Basically any city that has a University will have a fair few Turks, even cities under 250k

Quote: (08-24-2016 11:02 AM)weener Wrote:  

I specifically stated "students". Of course there are many Turks and Arabs in Kharkov, and all over Ukraine.

Quote: (08-24-2016 11:36 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

I specifically stated "students". Of course there are many Turks and Arabs in Kharkov, and all over Ukraine.

There's a huge amount of Turk and Arab students in Kharkov, they are not all holidaymakers

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 08-24-2016

Theres a lot of lebanese students in kharkov for some reason, especially from shiite areas.

Many seem to be studying medicine there.

Theres even a direct beirut kharkov flight

Quote: (08-24-2016 12:18 PM)weener Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2016 11:36 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

There's a huge amount of Turk and Arab students in Kharkov, they are not all holidaymakers

I thought they where...my bad for stereotyping )))

The Ukraine Thread III - Kissinger2014 - 08-24-2016

Random question: how much do you guys tip in Ukraine? To taxi drivers? Waitresses? Bartenders?

I think I'm doing something wrong when I leave 20 grh for a bartender and looks at me at says, "wow" and give me a high five. I left one guy who made an especially good cocktail 50 grh ($2) and he was stunned.

Quote: (08-24-2016 01:40 PM)Kissinger2014 Wrote:  

Random question: how much do you guys tip in Ukraine? To taxi drivers? Waitresses? Bartenders?

I think I'm doing something wrong when I leave 20 grh for a bartender and looks at me at says, "wow" and give me a high five. I left one guy who made an especially good cocktail 50 grh ($2) and he was stunned.

50 uah is about two hours basic pay for the guy. I generally leave between 5 and 10 percent if everything is ok

10% - if the attendant does his job with no hassles.
>10% - if the attendant excedes on simpathy or is extremely good at his job. Depends also on my mood how much.
zero - if the attendant is a cunt.

I would estimate that this is my experience about 50% of the time, maybe i'm too brutal

The Ukraine Thread III - Lika - 08-25-2016

Quote: (08-24-2016 01:50 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

10% - if the attendant does his job with no hassles.
>10% - if the attendant excedes on simpathy or is extremely good at his job. Depends also on my mood how much.

When you ask a Ukrainian about it, he will always say 10% but they tip zero or 2-3% themselves usually.

I tip around 5%

10% or more when the waiter/waitress is cool

And zero when hostile