Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - Buakaw - 08-19-2016

Amen brother it was truly epic. Four well dressed fit young guys being accused to be sex tourists by a fat old loser.

Game saves lives

I have to admit it was hilarious trolling the shit out of that guy

Quote: (08-19-2016 12:07 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

The White Knight of Ukraine has struck.

In a seemingly unfathomable display of ignorance and seething jealousy at the number closing happening around him, the final straw finally came in the form of, "Are you guys fucking American sex tourists?"

The level of contempt he had for himself as he sat their alone, helplessly watching women who's beauty he has pedastalized his entire life, was matched only by the lack of wit present in his remarks toward the men who were doing what he has never had the courage to do: Approach.

"Fuck off back to America you filthy Yanks!" he uttered again and again.

But all was not lost. As we sat their making a mockery of his anger an amazing event transpired which seemed to settle his supplicating sensibilities.

Two Ukrainian beauties walked past our table, stopped, smiled and waved at us. The waves were directed at Rico who got up and strolled over to them, proceeeding to take them both on an instadate.

"Such an awful sex tourist" I said. "How dare they wave at him and want to go out with him!"

To this there was no response. Could the spell of denial have been broken at the sight Rico's game? Or did he become even more steadfast in his male feminist stupor?

Lead by example fellas, and always remember:
"Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

The Ukraine Thread III - UkraineHunter - 08-19-2016

In a seemingly unfathomable display of ignorance and seething jealousy at the number closing happening around him, the final straw finally came in the form of, "Are you guys fucking American sex tourists?"

The level of contempt he had for himself as he sat their alone, helplessly watching women who's beauty he has pedastalized his entire life, was matched only by the lack of wit present in his remarks toward the men who were doing what he has never had the courage to do: Approach.

But all was not lost. As we sat their making a mockery of his anger an amazing event transpired which seemed to settle his supplicating sensibilities.

Two Ukrainian beauties walked past our table, stopped, smiled and waved at us. The waves were directed at Rico who got up and strolled over to them, proceeeding to take them both on an instadate.

"Such an awful sex tourist" I said. "How dare they wave at him and want to go out with him!"

To this there was no response. Could the spell of denial have been broken at the sight Rico's game? Or did he become even more steadfast in his male feminist stupor?

"Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

Was he ukrainian? My experience is that most of them don't give a damn. Tourists often get the gold diggers or the below average girls and they don't care about those girls. Just have a walk around the main streets/parks and you'll rarely see a hot normal ukrainian girl with a foreigner.

I saw some hotties (8s, 9s) with foreigners of course but they were all gold diggers...you can tell by looking at them and their latest iphone, expensive italian/french clothes and expressions. And the guys with them all played the "I'm a rich provider game"...all dressed to the nines yada yada yada

The few hot non gold diggers girls were always with ukrainian boyfriends, that's my experience. I have to say I'm a bit disappointed....I'm so fed up of meeting gold diggers

The Ukraine Thread III - Buakaw - 08-19-2016

Quote: (08-19-2016 12:31 PM)UkraineHunter Wrote:  

Was he ukrainian?

No he was somewhere from the British commonwealth. I am not the sharpest guy when it comes to recognize dialects. Especially after a few drinks.

The Ukraine Thread III - UkraineHunter - 08-19-2016

Quote: (08-19-2016 12:34 PM)Buakaw Wrote:  

Was he ukrainian?

No he was somewhere from the British commonwealth. I am not the sharpest guy when it comes to recognize dialects. Especially after a few drinks.

you're being sarcastic here I guess, but from the message it wasn't clear...there are some sex tourists that accuse fellow sex tourists to be just that (sex tourists) while they deem themselves normal dudes on vacation[Image: rolleyes.gif]

I've met a fair share of them, that's why I asked

I've found ukrainian guys, especially the younger ones, to be quite friendly...some even offered me drinks, helped me to get my train tickets, added me on facebook and told me the places to go when I told them I wanted to meet some nice chicks that weren't gold diggers

The Ukraine Thread III - Dantes - 08-19-2016

Quote: (08-19-2016 12:45 PM)UkraineHunter Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2016 12:34 PM)Buakaw Wrote:  

Was he ukrainian?

you're being sarcastic here I guess, but from the message it wasn't clear...there are some sex tourists that accuse fellow sex tourists to be just that (sex tourists) while they deem themselves normal dudes on vacation[Image: rolleyes.gif]

I've met a fair share of them, that's why I asked

I've found ukrainian guys, especially the younger ones, to be quite friendly...some even offered me drinks, helped me to get my train tickets, added me on facebook and told me the places to go when I told them I wanted to meet some nice chicks that weren't gold diggers

He was an older dude, out of shape. He probably was a sex tourist but saw us meeting normal, attractive girls. Jealousy.

The Ukraine Thread III - Cambodian Creamsicle - 08-19-2016

It depends on how you define sex tourist, but if you define it as traveling to countries to fuck women then you guys are sex tourists and so am I. Best thing to do is just own it. "I like beautiful women, don't you?".

The Ukraine Thread III - Vinny - 08-19-2016

Good writing style. Ever thought about writing a book? [Image: smile.gif]

Who is this mysterious White Knight? Where it happened? Was he in your group or an outsider? Give us more details.

@Cambodian Creamsicle: In my opinion sex tourist are ones who pay for sex. We are love tourists or even better holiday romance tourists. We bring joy and fun experiences to lives of girls all over the world. I personally make every girl I meet a little better. By teaching her something or giving her a life lesson.

The Ukraine Thread III - Schlep - 08-19-2016

I have been chatting with many ladies in Kiev and Kharkiv online recently. Only had one call me out on the whole sex tourist thing. They all asked if I live in Ukraine. I said no only going there on vacation for a month. So far they all seem happy to meet me. My 2 cents. This is romance tourist central and they love every minute of it.

In two days of chatting online with these women. I sent out about 60 - 70 messages. 70% contacted me back. Already have 12 - 14 numbers. And 7 saying they can't wait to meet me.

I set my age at 43. No problems at all.

Also, I was checking out airbnb. Found a really nice place with a balcony, washer and dryer, big kitchen with great view of the square in Kiev. This is going to be an epic trip.

The Ukraine Thread III - The Breeze - 08-19-2016

Quote: (08-19-2016 04:03 PM)Schlep Wrote:  

Also, I was checking out airbnb. Found a really nice place with a balcony, washer and dryer, big kitchen with great view of the square in Kiev. This is going to be an epic trip.

Jealousy ripples through every last fiber of my being.....LOL..

I cannot come until first of the year. Any long time Kiev'ers care to share any
Winter time tips, for a first timer?

The Ukraine Thread III - Vinny - 08-19-2016

@The Breeze: I spent 5 days in Kiev this January. Be aware of not coming during Ortodox Christmas. Dress warm it will be -20 on average. Forget about daygame, except in the malls.

The Ukraine Thread III - Brosemite - 08-19-2016

Quote: (08-19-2016 10:02 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

@The Breeze: I spent 5 days in Kiev this January. Be aware of not coming during Ortodox Christmas. Dress warm it will be -20 on average. Forget about daygame, except in the malls.

Would Kiev be ok around regular Christmas like say December 23rd till January 3rd?

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 08-19-2016

Quote: (08-19-2016 10:09 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Would Kiev be ok around regular Christmas like say December 23rd till January 3rd?

No. Worst time of the year to be in Ukraine, along with Easter. Though Orthodox Christmas in only on the 7th of January, things are very quiet between there and before NYE. Most party's are at home and family oriented. Also it will be freezing cold.

The Ukraine Thread III - Vinny - 08-20-2016

Quote: (08-19-2016 10:09 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

I will make a small breakdown of things about the New year and Christmas perplexities in FSU.

Generally in all FSU the main celebration is still New Years and not Christmas. This is due to religion suppression during soviet era. Communists took away the Christmas and had to give something in return. So NY became the main celebration of the year with some religious tradition mix up (Christmas tree for example), but without a real religious context. For example the star that is sometimes placed on the top of the tree which should represent the Star of Bethlehem became a typical communist star like the one you see on top of Kremlin towers.
After FSU fell apart some of the older religious traditions started to return and it is now a mix. It also varies a bit from country to country.

Generally around 30.12-02.12 that is when people really have fun.
New year is normally a family gathering, but last years people start to celebrate outside more and more. So you have loud NY parties in the clubs and fireworks outside.

X-mas however is 100% family. Expect empty streets.

There is also a complicated concept of Old New Year. I think it is 14th of January.

Orthodox church is using Julian calendar as opposed to Gregorian which Catholics are using. So all celebrations are 13 days later. That is why after an actual New year, they also celebrate a new year by the Julian calendar 2 weeks later, so called Old new year. This is not so wide spread, but you know Russians will take any excuse to have a feast and do some drinking.

During Catholic Christmas life is going as normal. Except Baltic countries where it is a official Christmas. And on that time it is quiet. But Russian people living in Baltics sometimes celebrate all four. Gregorian Christmas and NY and Julian Christmas and NY.

Anyways it will be cold. Very Cold [Image: biggrin.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - weener - 08-20-2016

The only place worth going to in Ukraine at Christmas and New Year is Lvov I believe, although I have not been there at that time I hear many people travel from all over Ukraine to be there and it's busy from late December through to the middle of January.

The Ukraine Thread III - The Breeze - 08-20-2016

I'm just jones-ing to go...

Can't go BEFORE the first of the year, so maybe I'll just wait
till then... and wait a little more. Have contact with a sweet lil
26 y/o though...

I'm sure that's what is making my "older" bones get revved up.

(Thanks for the tips Vinny and weener.)

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 08-20-2016

Quote: (08-20-2016 06:36 PM)The Breeze Wrote:  

I'm just jones-ing to go...

Can't go BEFORE the first of the year, so maybe I'll just wait
till then... and wait a little more. Have contact with a sweet lil
26 y/o though...

I'm sure that's what is making my "older" bones get revved up.

(Thanks for the tips Vinny and weener.)

Old are the rags ))

Good luck over there, and time flies.

The Ukraine Thread III - Brosemite - 08-20-2016

^ I appreciate the breakdowns Rocha and Vinny. My next available international vacation would not be until say December 22nd or 23rd so was interested in finding a place to chill for 8-9 days. I can put up with the cold no problem. Just an option that I'm considering for NYE to bring in 2017...haha

The Ukraine Thread III - UkraineHunter - 08-21-2016

Shitty night yesterday. The guy I was with (not from this forum) spam approached everything in sight, he just talked to them for 2-3 minutes, gave them his number (not even taking theirs) and kept going on doing this for the whole night. Moreover he wanted to hit all the high end clubs without getting a table because he thought he could just approach all of them them standing by the bar.

Spam approaching in Kiev is completely useless, they maybe can give you their number or take yours but it's just out of politeness. You can't expect to approach a girl for 2-3 minutes and have a solid number. It's almost automatically that the next day she'll flake.

Nightgame in Kiev is about to be in the right spot at the right time, without forcing anything. Girls usually do give IOSs here (prolonged eye contact) so screening for the right girls isn't hard. We have to concentrate our effort with just one hot girl, let her invest the whole night and then you can expect a solid lead and a bang in the coming days of if you're lucky the same night. Spam approaching 30-40-50-60 girls in the same night is completely useless, you may feel good because you get tens of numbers in the same night but they'll just fill your ego and nothing else.

Moreover you must "fit in" in the right clubs. You can't go to some clubs in Kiev without a table...it doesn't take a genius or a very high IQ to understand this.

What I think work best in Kiev is daygame and online game. Daygame is very good, you see normal girls and you see them making eye contact with you. Those are the best girls to approach. They're often in pairs so a good wing is needed but since there is no alchool involved, numbers are usually less flaky and the girls are much more serious and genuine than what you see during the night (especially in high end clubs).
Online game is good too, provided you have the right pics and the right game.

Places I'd recommend for daygame:
- Hydropark
- Parks (Shevchenko Park, Marinskii Park, Botanical Gardens)
- Shopping Centers (Gulliver/Ocean Plaza)
- Subway stations (the hottest girls I saw in Kiev were at metro stations).
- Bars and gardens near universities
- Swimming pools (City Beach Club, Bora Bora Beach, Olmeca Plage, Dnipro Riviera)
- AcquaPark

Places for nightgame:
Here I have to make a distinction between places where you absolutely need a table and places where it's not needed

Table needed:
- Chi Club
- Dali Park
- Skybar
- Decadence
- Avalon (this isn't a club though...it's a terrace)

Table not needed:
-Coyote Ugly
-RadioHall
-Forsage
-Sakson

Of course the list isn't conclusive...I haven't been to every place.

Then there are the bars and I think they are much better than clubs honestly....easier to talk to girls.

Online game:

- Tinder
- Badoo

These are my impressions in Kiev...it was my first time there so next time I'll be much more prepared. Thank you to all the person I've met here.

The Ukraine Thread III - Jaguar Leader - 08-21-2016

^
you summed up things nicely and hope that this info become handy when i head to Kiev in a couple of weeks

speaking on online games , just out of curiosity i recently changed my location to Kiev and getting no more than 8 + matches a day on badoo while on tinder its almost like 3 or 4 but i think tinder is so fucked up long tome ago anyway , so i'm sticking with badoo and like mentioned i'm getting very decent results but the downside is that sometimes when messaging a chick the message is delivered and not marked as seen and you get the app at same time promoting a feature " that your messages be shown first " so makes me wonder if the app deliberately block some messages or not giving a notification to the other user ?

But apart from all these needless to say i cant wait to hit the streets and do the real deal " day and night gaming "

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 08-21-2016

Quote: (08-21-2016 07:01 AM)UkraineHunter Wrote:  

Shitty night yesterday. The guy I was with (not from this forum) spam approached everything in sight, he just talked to them for 2-3 minutes, gave them his number (not even taking theirs) and kept going on doing this for the whole night. Moreover he wanted to hit all the high end clubs without getting a table because he thought he could just approach all of them them standing by the bar.

Moreover you must "fit in" in the right clubs. You can't go to some clubs in Kiev without a table...it doesn't take a genius or a very high IQ to understand this.

Places for nightgame:
Here I have to make a distinction between places where you absolutely need a table and places where it's not needed

Table needed:
- Chi Club
- Dali Park
- Skybar
- Decadence

Table not needed:
-Coyote Ugly
-RadioHall
-Forsage
-Sakson

I have got to disagree with the table observations. I go with your mate on this, 1 or 2 guys in a table puts you in the hunter or sex tourist category, while 3 guys or more can be interpreted as a stag party, a business partnership...and so on.

Much more in upscale places like Skybar, Dali or Decadence where the table deposit goes from 6.000 to 10.000 UAH. That is typical Arab/Turkish behavior, flashing money and staring at girls, hoping that some golddiggers sit over there with them.

2 guys in a 600 or even 1.000 UAH small table somewhere else is acceptable in my point of view.

The secret to night game is to have fun and make girls have fun, all the rest are details that work for some guys while do not work for others. As an example I have a very good friend who has been one of my consistent wings this summer (in WE), the guy is extremely good looking and his game consists of staring at girls with his amazing grin/smile, many fall for it... I can not do the same, I have got to be energetic and extremely bold, and our numbers up to date this summer are more or less the same.

As for the bolded quote, I seriously do not understand what you mean. I have been many times at SkyBar, in fact I love the place, sometimes with and sometimes without table...All I have pulled was on the outside smoking area, in the line for the toilet, or in the counter to pick up the jackets... Tables with 2 guys are for sponsors, dancefloor is for tall guys...

Also, I wrote my opinion on this quite some times, but I do not see the point of going to places like Forsage, for sure much better places and possibly easier to pull in the West. All is bad over there, not a single positive word I can say about it, I believe Saxon is even worst from what I was told.

The Ukraine Thread III - UkraineHunter - 08-21-2016

Quote: (08-21-2016 11:39 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (08-21-2016 07:01 AM)UkraineHunter Wrote:  

Places for nightgame:

Table needed:
- Chi Club
- Dali Park
- Skybar
- Decadence

Table not needed:
-Coyote Ugly
-RadioHall
-Forsage
-Sakson

I have got to disagree with the table observations. I go with your mate on this, 1 or 2 guys in a table puts you in the hunter or sex tourist category, while 3 guys or more can be interpreted as a stag party, a business partnership...and so on.

Much more in upscale places like Skybar, Dali or Decadence where the table deposit goes from 6.000 to 10.000 UAH. That is typical Arab/Turkish behavior, flashing money and staring at girls, hoping that some golddiggers sit over there with them.

2 guys in a 600 or even 1.000 UAH small table somewhere else is acceptable in my point of view.

The secret to night game is to have fun and make girls have fun, all the rest are details that work for some guys while do not work for others. As an example I have a very good friend who has been one of my consistent wings this summer (in WE), the guy is extremely good looking and his game consists of staring at girls with his amazing grin/smile, many fall for it... I can not do the same, I have got to be energetic and extremely bold, and our numbers up to date this summer are more or less the same.

As for the bolded quote, I seriously do not understand what you mean. I have been many times at SkyBar, in fact I love the place, sometimes with and sometimes without table...All I have pulled was on the outside smoking area, in the line for the toilet, or in the counter to pick up the jackets... Tables with 2 guys are for sponsors, dancefloor is for tall guys...

Also, I wrote my opinion on this quite some times, but I do not see the point of going to places like Forsage, for sure much better places and possibly easier to pull in the West. All is bad over there, not a single positive word I can say about it, I believe Saxon is even worst from what I was told.

Thank you for your advice, maybe I picked the wrong nights but in the high end clubs it looked like girls were either already at a table or standing by the bar looking for someone that could invite them there.
On Friday night we even approached two hot girls outside Chi Club, we said jokingly if they would like to come inside with us and stay at our table. They happily accepted. Of course we didn't have a table and we actually were going to bounce to another club, we tried to invite the same girls with us at another club but they didn't want to come.
I think many girls that go in those kind of clubs look for a wealthy guy, some are straight prostitutes and some other are normal girls but it's not easy to pull on the same night and getting only the number is useless because they flake a lot. That at least was my experience but of course it's subjective.

I agree with you that usually are the Turks and Arabs that gets table but these guys usually are with some very hot girls and I saw some of them getting out of the club and into a taxi together...maybe they were with escorts but still....very hot girls

As for Forsage it depends, quality of girls can be bad but I found them to be friendly. That place can be hit or miss but I'd give a pass altogether if you're over 25yo...very young crowd.

Daygame I think is the best possible game in Kiev...didn't like nightlife much to be honest!

The Ukraine Thread III - weener - 08-21-2016

Quote:Quote:

Spam approaching in Kiev is completely useless, they maybe can give you their number or take yours but it's just out of politeness. You can't expect to approach a girl for 2-3 minutes and have a solid number. It's almost automatically that the next day she'll flake.

Couldn't agree more, this is Amateurs game in Ukraine, usually by newbies. I understand it, usually guys who are used to having little success on the streets, they then come to Ukraine and see how easy it is to approach and get carried away with themselves.

As he says a lot of the time they give you the number to get rid of you, Ukrainian girls are very polite, they can easily block you later or not return your calls.

Often these spammers have no bro code, they will disappear chasing some girl and expect you to wait for them, again and again.

These days when this happens I will just walk away and leave them.

Even worse if the guy is drunk, he can get you into some nasty situation.

That said, very occasionally these chumps will bring up a promising situation. He approaches two girls, one is ugly and the other hot, he goes for the easy option, then I will saunter across and speak to the hottie [Image: wink.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 08-21-2016

^^ The numbers thing can be universal, not just from Ukraine. Numbers in general are worthless, but an experienced player can identify wich ones have the best chances to be a lead. I usually never end the interaction asking for the number, I try to do it as earlier as possible, and then keep the conversation, ending it asking the number and then leave seems like a guy who just achieved his goal...and we all want to get them in 4 paws...

But I think again it always depends what the guy does with those 2 or 3 minutes of fame. Even a 30 second interaction can be enough to get a lead if the guy makes a solid joke with the perfect timing on the counter to get the jacket for example... The girl can turn her head back and like the guy, then is just monetize on that. Russian skills help too.

The Ukraine Thread III - Schlep - 08-21-2016

To you guys that are there now. How have your results been with online girls? Lots of flakes? Girls not looking like their pics?

Also, were do you get a sim card? Airport

The Ukraine Thread III - MikeMcLaren - 08-21-2016

You can get a sim card at airport. The booth that sells them closes late at night though if you have late flight.