Roosh V Forum
Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Douglas High School shooting in Florida (/thread-67241.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Jetset - 02-15-2018

Quote: (02-15-2018 05:52 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Edit II. Off-topic on this thread...what the hell is wrong with kids these days?
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/964250485027942401][/url]

I agree. This is outrageous.

She's 11, in middle school, and writes that badly? She should never have been allowed out of 2nd grade.

EDIT: OH SHIT, I CLICKED AND THAT'S THE FIRST COMMENT. LOL.

The police spokesman is just as bad: "'This arrest is evident that these types of crimes will be taken serious,' wrote Davie Police Sgt. Mark Leone."

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - kaotic - 02-15-2018

Goods news that the white supremacy is fake news.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Razors Edge - 02-15-2018

Quote: (02-14-2018 10:36 PM)kbell Wrote:  

#guncontrol is trending on twitter even though it only has 64k tweets. Would be nice if they pushed the mental illness factor more, and how to reduce it in the future, rather than trying force gun confiscation. They really don't want us to be able to defend ourselves for some reason.

yeah i agree it's fucked.. they should push the mental illness factor more and the use of prescription medication and the fact that people need to defend themselves from people with guns.

Then I was thinking there are people with mental health issues and people losing the plot all over the world and people on anti-psychotic medication etc that is not prescribed in all countries.

Its just strange that the only place where the massacres happen every other week with innocent people losing their lives due to people running around with semi automatic weapons is in the USA. It's really hard to put your finger on why.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - kamoz - 02-15-2018

Quote: (02-15-2018 04:02 PM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

My U.S gun law history is weak. Can anyone explain to me why shootings like this weren’t common back in the 60s/70s. Does gun law have anything to do with it or is a cultural phenomenon?

The “sexual revolution” and welfare state and feminism started spooling up in the 60s and 70s. Both of these movements had short term benefits and long term consequences in the form of how children are raised. Basically single motherhood, throwing kids in daycare, and overall cultural degradation produced a significant number of kids in a generation that are ticking time bombs for this shit. The late 80s and 90s is when we started seeing the effects as these kids reached adolescence.

Even during the times of al Capone gangs would never shoot up a school or kill kids. Because they were raised by stable families for the most part. Also keep in mind major restrictions on full autos only began in like 1986. Safe to say it’s been way worse since then.

The grand irony in all this is that the true cause of all this violence are the lefts policies. Yet they’re framing it as a problem with guns. It’s basically a huge decades long setup. Trump is attempting to frame it in that direction with mental illness. He damn well knows what’s going on and I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes half or full shitlord and outright frames the cause as the lefts policies.

Edit: just saw Leo’s post on page 2 so I’m reoeating some stuff but yeah there you have it. Words getting out!

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - LEMONed IScream - 02-15-2018

So, organizations that have millions for their budget, hundreds or thousands of staffers and...

They get fooled by autistic virgins that masturbate to anime pillows.

WEW LAD!

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - robreke - 02-15-2018

Quote: (02-15-2018 04:18 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Looks like they're going the White Supremacist paramilitary group option.

Not sure what the "white supremacist" angle was introduced in the first place. (other than the media being nut jobs)

The shooter's last name is Cruz, which is hispanic.

I saw some people that knew him being interviewed saying he had "Latino background"

and at the risk of stereotyping, he looks somewhat hispanic.

He's white about like George Zimmerman was.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Bill Brasky - 02-15-2018

Quote: (02-15-2018 07:08 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Not really. It doesn’t matter. It’s already cooked into the spin. It’s like a pickle can never become a cucumber again.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - kaotic - 02-15-2018

Quote: (02-15-2018 08:44 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2018 04:18 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Looks like they're going the White Supremacist paramilitary group option.

Not sure what the "white supremacist" angle was introduced in the first place. (other than the media being nut jobs)

The shooter's last name is Cruz, which is hispanic.

I saw some people that knew him being interviewed saying he had "Latino background"

and at the risk of stereotyping, he looks somewhat hispanic.

He's white about like George Zimmerman was.

I'm talking about what the news is reporting:

https://www.google.com/search?q=white+su...66&bih=521

But they're standing now

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Repo - 02-15-2018

A leader of a white supremacist group did explicitly say that Nikolas participated in drills, so I don't think this is due to "media nutjobs"

Anyway now it seems they are saying it was a misunderstanding. Whole thing is weird, but as of now it doesn't appear he was a member or affiliated

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/20...341751002/

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - LEMONed IScream - 02-15-2018

Check the previous page. That was 4Chan fabricating fake news.

Quote: (02-15-2018 09:19 PM)Repo Wrote:  

A leader of a white supremacist group did explicitly say that Nikolas participated in drills, so I don't think this is due to "media nutjobs"

Anyway now it seems they are saying it was a misunderstanding. Whole thing is weird, but as of now it doesn't appear he was a member or affiliated

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/20...341751002/

Lemon, right but per the screen shot the guy played along when the news contacted him. Its not like 4chan just sent a fake messavw and it ended there, the news followed up amd talked to the real guy and like a complete idiot he played along. Stupid people on all levels here.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - AneroidOcean - 02-15-2018

Quote: (02-15-2018 09:31 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Lemon, right but per the screen shot the guy played along when the news contacted him. Its not like 4chan just sent a fake messavw and it ended there, the news followed up amd talked to the real guy and like a complete idiot he played along. Stupid people on all levels here.

Wrong. Journalists used to be held to a standard to do the LEAST BIT of work to verify someone's claims before putting things out there.

The media screwed up. The SPLC reported in 2014 on this guy clearly showing him to be an unreliable source of information here.

That's not a journalist, it's a typist.

That really doesn't make me wrong, but I see what you are saying.

The guy still said that Nikolas took part of drills, and this was not just a 4chan chat. The issue was he's completely full of shit and as you said the journalist didn't investigate his claims. As I said, stupid people on all levels (which include the media)

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Days of Broken Arrows - 02-15-2018

Quote: (02-15-2018 09:35 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2018 09:31 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Wrong. Journalists used to be held to a standard to do the LEAST BIT of work to verify someone's claims before putting things out there.

The media screwed up. The SPLC reported in 2014 on this guy clearly showing him to be an unreliable source of information here.

That's not a journalist, it's a typist.

I can vouch for this. I used to do a travel column for a major newspaper and often they'd have me pull online property records to verify places were legit.

But this was back in the 2000s when they had what's known as a "copy desk." Editors assigned articles and did a basic edit, but the copy desk went through EVERYTHING with a fine tooth comb. It was like getting a rectal exam for writers.

Often you'd think you were done with something, then you'd get a call at 10 p.m. Someone at the copy desk was working late and wanted to know which variation of a brand of sugar you meant. That's a real-life example.

When newspapers did major layoffs circa 2009, copy desks were among the first to be dismantled. The way they work now is: Print whatever to get Web hits, worry about accuracy later because we can always run a correction.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Beyond Borders - 02-15-2018

Quote: (02-15-2018 04:33 PM)GoingTheDistance Wrote:  

I'm not sure why BeyondBorders apologized for breaking down my conclusion even further by applying it to whites, I thought it was a great addition to my post.

Let me explain then: That was not a stab at you - others are doing that already. I'm just trying to keep myself intellectually honest.

Because I realize my style of writing and reputation carry at least a little weight with some guys on the forum, especially young and impressionable ones. For that reason, I should be careful with my posts and not jump in swinging without weighing my words carefully, which I didn't do. We should all admit when we might be wrong sometimes.

Words on a forum aren't just words on a forum. They have the power to affect the thoughts of other individuals and sway the collective conversation, or at least feed its fire. And the race fire is already a hungry fire. So, everyone who adds to such a serious conversation could stand to hold themselves responsible to what they say. Like anyone, I fail to do that sometimes when I get sloppy.

I still think a lot of what you wrote was valid, and I still think the things I said to expand on it are valid as well, at least as they pertain to the plight of the modern male. But we both perhaps lent the racial component more weight than it deserved. The psychology of what I was talking about may apply to our society overall, though, and I think is a very real component; my thoughts on this topic are much in line with talks by Jordan Peterson on how a nihilistic worldview contributes to these events. And loss of culture fosters nihilism (hell, in our current society, nihilism is even glorified).

However, I feel like it was irresponsible for me to jump in on the race angle without questioning it for myself further, especially given that I'm somewhat cognizant stats show these aren't specifically white male tendencies but rather modern male tendencies, if you will (albeit still outliers).

I also maintain my comments on white males carrying a specific, dangerous type of psychological burden due to their daily isolation and loss of cultural identity, thanks to the cultural attacks of the last decades. We need to reject the shame and restore cultural identity and cohesion among males in the white community. Whether or not the loss of these things means more white males are, in practice, prone to these degenerate massacres is harder to say; since others present a good case there's no evidence this is true, my further connecting those dots was perhaps too great a leap of logic. And irresponsible.

I hope that clears things up. I'm just trying to hold myself to a certain standard here. We all should, really.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Pancho - 02-15-2018

It
Quote: (02-15-2018 11:08 AM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2018 06:14 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

The full name is Nicolas de Jesus Cruz - sounds very American.

He is a dreamer.
You sure do act like you know a lot about America for someone who's not from here.

Ted Cruz anyone?

@Zelscorpion:
Also, how do you know that the guy was a dreamer? Link?

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - doc holliday - 02-16-2018

Quote: (02-15-2018 01:13 PM)renotime Wrote:  

A mass shooting is defined as 4 or more being shot.

In 2017 Chicago had 20 incidents where 4 people were shot. Chicago is leading the country in mass shootings.

But luckily the press protects that Zionist fuck Rahm Emanuel. And no term limits so he'll be fucking Chicago for a few more years.

https://heyjackass.com/2017-multi-victim-shootings/

The scary thing is, is that the alternatives to Rahm are even scarier to contemplate being mayor.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Simeon_Strangelight - 02-16-2018

Quote: (02-15-2018 07:08 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

The thing with something as powerful in ideology as Nazism or White Supremacy it is similar to Islam. In the case of a young bloke growing up with rampant social media use it would mean some kind of posting of memes, pics with him, liking countless videos of either Hitler or Muslim Jihadis etc.

We saw nothing of that. He took just the usual thug pics without any kind of political bent - he was not even a marxist. Also him doing a pic with a MAGA hat while having a Hispanic name like that is more shitposting than any proof of being a MAGA supporter - and frankly that picture also looks a bit fake.

He seems to have been a violent psycho who was pushed over the edge by psychotropics. There was enough time to intercept him - violent track record, announcement on social media that he wants to become a school shooter, countless posts with violent content. The FBI should have taken a closer look at him and met him in person instead of trying to find the mystery blanket that Donald Trump has supposedly peed on.

Quote: (02-15-2018 11:40 PM)Pancho Wrote:  

It
Quote: (02-15-2018 11:08 AM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2018 06:14 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

The full name is Nicolas de Jesus Cruz - sounds very American.

He is a dreamer.
You sure do act like you know a lot about America for someone who's not from here.

Ted Cruz anyone?

@Zelscorpion:
Also, how do you know that the guy was a dreamer? Link?

He was adopted, looks more like a descendent of Spaniards to me - looks certainly more White than George Zimmerman. And the descendants of Spaniards are White even if some on the far right don't like it.

I don't like the term Dreamer, because that is just a bullshit term made up by the progressive cultural marxist mafia just as Nancy Pelosi is proud that her grandson wants to look more like Black Panther and hates his blond hair and blue eyes.

Frankly we don't know anything about his heritage and in this case it does not seem to be of much importance. He was adopted at a very early age - those kids in the West usually come from drug addicted families, have drug addicted real mothers leaving terrible biological imprints especially if they did drugs during pregnancy. He may look somewhat normal, but I knew cases where the kids were fucked up for life anyway.

This case here is less about mass immigration than about psychotropics and the incompetence of law enforcement who are more concerned about nasty tweets than actual real psychos roaming the streets and announcing it on social media.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - pitt - 02-16-2018

The british radio just called him a broken human being, I wonder what would they call him if he was black.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Suits - 02-16-2018

Quote: (02-16-2018 05:12 AM)pitt Wrote:  

The british radio just called him a broken human being, I wonder what would they call him if he was black.

A victim of society.

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Kona - 02-16-2018

A broken human being, killed by police.

Aloha!

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - britchard - 02-16-2018

As anyone who has followed any of what Peter Hitchens says when these sorts of things occurr knows, almost all terrorists/mass shooters/nutjobs are on some sort of psycho-medication or takes mind altering drugs such as LSD or cannabis.

I will bet a bollock that this cunt was on something. Having said that, it is stupid that he could get his hands on a fully automatic rifle. Did he purchase it, or was it his adoptive father's?

Douglas High School shooting in Florida - Ocelot - 02-16-2018

Quote: (02-15-2018 09:52 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

When newspapers did major layoffs circa 2009, copy desks were among the first to be dismantled. The way they work now is: Print whatever to get Web hits, worry about accuracy later because we can always run a correction.

And the correction is often run via a different medium to the specious reporting. Very often they'll run a live TV segment, then issue a retraction on their website. The audiences who consume their media via cable and via the internet have virtually no overlap.

I know that laws curtailing the freedom of the press have to be treated with extraordinary caution, but what about a law mandating that all retractions must be issued via the same medium as the original news? Anything besides this is deliberately misleading the public.

Quote: (02-16-2018 06:39 AM)britchard Wrote:  

Having said that, it is stupid that he could get his hands on a fully automatic rifle. Did he purchase it, or was it his adoptive father's?

An AR-15 is not a fully automatic rifle.

Quote: (02-16-2018 06:32 AM)Kona Wrote:  

A broken human being, killed by police.

Aloha!

I am sure that the cops would have fired into the crowd of schoolchildren as he would have walked out unarmed among them.

http://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/test-9

Quote:Quote:

The study was conducted by the Harvard University economist Roland G. Fryer Jr., an African-American, who said it produced "the most surprising result of my career." His team studied over 1,300 police shootings in 10 major police departments over the 2000-2015 span.

The study concluded that blacks and Hispanics were "more than fifty percent more likely to experience some form of force in interactions with police," but no such differences exist in officer-involved shootings.

When encountering a suspect, police officers were about 16-19% more likely to use their hands on the suspect, push the person into a wall or to the ground, use handcuffs, and draw their weapons, if the suspect was black. They were also 24-25% more likely to point their weapons or use pepper spray or batons on a black suspect.

But when it came to shooting the suspects, police officers were more likely to fire without having first been attacked if the suspects were white. Additionally, the study learned that black and white civilians in the shootings were equally likely to be carrying a weapon.

Certainly a "big" surprise when it should be clear that a cop firing on a black thug can get his career destroyed while him killing a white thug will be 100% in the clear.