Roosh V Forum
Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead (/thread-54621.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - storm - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:10 AM)username Wrote:  

[Image: CeJczXjUUAEo17u.jpg]

What is this smug looking dweeb trying to show us?

His get up is like something out of revenge of the nerds.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - sixsix - 03-22-2016

This is the real problem: It is not a few terrorists in Paris and some in Belgium, we have vast communities of muslims that are on their side. They might not be blowing themselves up but they are very happy about the people that do.

(In fact, the Paris terrorist that was captured this week was being supported by his family, friends and neighbors. During the raid, people threw bottles and stones at the police.)

In Amsterdam, muslims are celebrating the attacks in class, hoping many will die.

On Twitter, a 15 year old girl talks about her class mates who are happy about the attacks and how she just wants to leave her school once and for all. This is not an incident, it happens at all schools with those demographics after every attack. No one does anything about it.

[Image: 0d305179_sanne.jpg.jpg]

Sanne: I want to leave this school as soon as possible, no respect here. They hear about Brussels, only laughing and hoping many people will be killed.
Tim Senden: Hello Sanne, is that by any chance a school in Amsterdam? En what exactly is being said? Greetings Tim Senden, editor AT5.
Sanne: Yes, it's a school in Amsterdam. They say 'Hahah shit's dope man hopefully many of these fucking people die.'

These are the majority of the muslims in our countries. It already at the point and has been for years that these schools can't teach about the Holocaust because these kids just yell they agree with Adolf Hitler. They openly profess their desire to conquer our societies and we pay them to live here and breed. It is insane and the media is complicit.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Cataldes - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:08 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2016 05:36 AM)Cataldes Wrote:  

I've been considering leaving Europe for a while. I am now convinced it's time to go.

Quote: (03-22-2016 04:39 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

I am moving to USA if Trump gets the presidency. I dont want to live EU if its the same as the middle east.

This is NOT the time to go and throw away your country to the invaders. This is the time to band together and get organized. Our countries are not worthless, our corrupt and traitorous governments are.

I understand you, but we live in countries where the native men are hated, exploited and attacked for being 'rapists' while the foreign men get a free pass, if we question this we get called racists.

I don't want to live in a country that obviously hates and disrespects me this much, in my opinion it's unacceptable.

I think Western society will change, and after a crash will eventually recover, but before that it will get much, much worse. Our generation won't live to see things get better, so my advice is for most of us to leave and start new lives elsewhere.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - El Chinito loco - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:14 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

Globalist playbook:

White guy shoots people near Planned Parenthood: "It's the hateful Christians. White men are dangerous!"

Muslim suicide bombers proclaim their god is great and detonate: "No motive. Islam is peace. Don't politicize this."

[Image: 33646salon2.jpg]

Won't someone think of the poor muslim refugee children!

[Image: TXe9w8f.jpg]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Thaitanium - 03-22-2016

Interesting, a Dutch correspondent just said at the NOS (national news channel) that the bombs at the subway supposedly went of at 11 minutes past 9. So 9/11. He even said that would be a too big a coincidence.

Gotta give it to those bombers though, they love symbolism.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Spectrumwalker - 03-22-2016

"If Islam is a religion of peace, then sticks of dynamite are merely candles."
-bumper sticker.

Leftists and Muslims together hand in hand. Agents of Satan.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - sixsix - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:29 AM)Spectrumwalker Wrote:  

"If Islam is a religion of peace, then sticks of dynamite are merely candles."
-bumper sticker.

Leftists and Muslims together hand in hand. Agents of Satan.

Good place to start reading: Islamo-Leftism.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - MdWanderer - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:14 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

I'd say for all the major tourist attractions it is way too dangerous right now. This is not to say I think any of the guys in there right now would find it overly dangerous, but someone in-country is, simply put, going to be in a better position to spot a situation or person who is a bit "out of place". Your average Western tourist going in for a few weeks, not a chance; if pickpockets know which places to hang around to hit tourists, I see no reason terrorists would not.

I will be going to Europe in June. Normally I wouldn't give a shit and just go but use common sense when I'm there, but I am an employee of the United States military, and we need security clearances before we leave the country. I am worried that I might be prevented from going. My anger is literally impalpable right now. I had a hunch to take this trip last spring, but I needed to save more money. Had no clue that late 2015-early 2016 would've been a total shit show in Europe. There was a two week ban on all travel to Paris right after their attacks for U.S government workers. [/i]

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Nineteen84 - 03-22-2016

Two arrested at the Noordstation in Brussels:
[Image: attachment.jpg30666]   
[Image: attachment.jpg30667]   
[Image: attachment.jpg30668]   

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - youngfish - 03-22-2016

Posting this on the chance it is legitimate and that the rest of the events being warned of come to fruition. This post, made on 3/17, warned of "targets in Belgium." It sounds very alarmist but I figured it would be better if everyone was aware rather than keep silent. The attack today could very well be a coinicidence, but act accordingly to the best of your judgment.

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/67772911#p67772911

There are a number of other relevant links contained in the post linked to in the quote.

Quote:Quote:

I put up the Mayday ad linking to this thread;

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/67232630/

I'm here to clarify a few things;

1. It is happening. War is coming. Now is the calm before the storm. Use your time wisely.

Jihadis ("JV") are planning a coordinated, simultaneous attack (the "zero hour") on multiple Western cities, especially in Europe, involving WMDs. The EU parliament has reported Washington DC, London, Rome, Paris, and "targets in Belgium" "were specifically mentioned". If you live in one of those cities/areas consider evacuating ASAP. Additional cities, tho not specifically mentioned in the EU report, will likely be hit at the same time.

I don't know with certainty when. May Day makes sense for the "zero hour", for reasons I've described, but it could be sooner and it could be later. Isolated attack(s) may precede the "zero hour" as well.

Consider the sociological implications in addition to the immediate physical effects of an attack with WMDs. People will panic. Critical infrastructure (food, water, medicine, etc.) may be unavailable. Transportation may become difficult or impossible; borders may be closed. Consider preparing adequately beforehand, for yourselves and for your loved ones; and remember, "an ounce of prevention [eg. being out of harm's way] is worth a pound of cure".

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - gallia - 03-22-2016

My question is, and forgive me for my ignorance is this:

- Besides building walls, protecting our borders not letting migrants in.

How do we deal with the guys already having citizenship?
Should every muslim be deported?

Is there a way to screen muslims and be sure? I'm not willing to roll the dice.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Dr. Howard - 03-22-2016

Trump on today show in 10 min. He's already tweeted about this. Game on.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - storm - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:34 AM)shoebill Wrote:  

Posting this on the chance it is legitimate and that the rest of the events being warned of come to fruition. This post, made on 3/17, warned of "targets in Belgium." It sounds very alarmist but I figured it would be better if everyone was aware rather than keep silent. The attack today could very well be a coinicidence, but act accordingly to the best of your judgment.

My understanding is that on any given day there are half a dozen such warnings on that website.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - MdWanderer - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:29 AM)Thaitanium Wrote:  

Interesting, a Dutch correspondent just said at the NOS (national news channel) that the bombs at the subway supposedly went of at 11 minutes past 9. So 9/11. He even said that would be a too big a coincidence.

Gotta give it to those bombers though, they love symbolism.

I personally think these attacks were done with the help of government officials to promote either a war or a police state (given the fact that it's Europe, I'll go with the latter), and not just random Muslims wanting to see their 70 virgins right away. The symbolism, the planning, etc. is just too sophisticated to be done by a bunch of random refugees coming to Europe with 5 dollars and a hand sack.

And meanwhile EU politicians will do their dog and pony show for the cameras ("this is the worst thing to happen to my country since the Nazi's invaded us in WWII blah blah blah", "our heart goes out to the victims" "we will be stronger" etc.) and then laugh and eat their caviar with the rest of their globalist buddies once it's all over.

In the words of The Who, "we won't get fooled again".

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - zombiejimmorrison - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 05:45 AM)gallia Wrote:  

I don't see any change in my twitter or facebook feed.

This isn't going to wake up anyone, they won't even mention it in a couple of weeks.

I've been very vocal about this and the paris attacks to the point that a lot of people who used to be close friends don't even want to talk to me anymore.

All i see is things getting worse very quickly. I had a short discussion about the events with a muslim friend of mine , it's weird , the world upside down : he agreed with my views whilst "my own" people shun me for them.

Good, you've tried and they turned their backs on you. You have nothing more to offer, don't ever feel guilty if anything happens to them in the future. You'll just have to make better friends and allies. If in the future things get worse and they come begging for your help, don't bother helping them. That's how I see it and how I'll act if these things get worse.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - I DIDN'T KILL MY WIFE - 03-22-2016

Let the cucking Olympics begin!

[Image: CeJTLO1W8AEqcAo.jpg:large]
[Image: CeJYy3OWwAAF_Ut.jpg]

Translation: "I am afraid. Not afraid of Islam or terror - but of the rightwing populistic hate rhetoric that is about to follow."

Can't make this thing up. The bodies aren't even cold yet and the cucks already shouting ISOLATED CASE, NO PATTERN

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:25 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

This is the real problem: It is not a few terrorists in Paris and some in Belgium, we have vast communities of muslims that are on their side. They might not be blowing themselves up but they are very happy about the people that do.

(In fact, the Paris terrorist that was captured this week was being supported by his family, friends and neighbors. During the raid, people threw bottles and stones at the police.)

In Amsterdam, muslims are celebrating the attacks in class, hoping many will die.

On Twitter, a 15 year old girl talks about her class mates who are happy about the attacks and how she just wants to leave her school once and for all. This is not an incident, it happens at all schools with those demographics after every attack. No one does anything about it.

[Image: 0d305179_sanne.jpg.jpg]

Sanne: I want to leave this school as soon as possible, no respect here. They hear about Brussels, only laughing and hoping many people will be killed.
Tim Senden: Hello Sanne, is that by any chance a school in Amsterdam? En what exactly is being said? Greetings Tim Senden, editor AT5.
Sanne: Yes, it's a school in Amsterdam. They say 'Hahah shit's dope man hopefully many of these fucking people die.'

These are the majority of the muslims in our countries. It already at the point and has been for years that these schools can't teach about the Holocaust because these kids just yell they agree with Adolf Hitler. They openly profess their desire to conquer our societies and we pay them to live here and breed. It is insane and the media is complicit.

How much of that is the weakness of our own culture? Even if we fight off the Muslims we still have deep problems.

Like HCE said, if the population was not self loathing and defeatist we wouldn't need walls to fight off the immigrants: they would assimilate because it would be inspiring. Instead they come to hate us.

I would not be surprised if some of the students in that school were white. The self loathing goes deep.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - youngfish - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:40 AM)storm Wrote:  

My understanding is that on any given day there are half a dozen such warnings on that website.
Check this link (specifically page 2):
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/et...806_EN.pdf

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - BambiNotForLong - 03-22-2016

Is all out war coming to the streets of Europe? How can we protect ourselves?

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:43 AM)shoebill Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:40 AM)storm Wrote:  

Check this link (specifically page 2):
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/et...806_EN.pdf
Please quote the relevant passage and explain the significance.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-22-2016

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:37 AM)gallia Wrote:  

My question is, and forgive me for my ignorance is this:

- Besides building walls, protecting our borders not letting migrants in.

How do we deal with the guys already having citizenship?
Should every muslim be deported?

Is there a way to screen muslims and be sure? I'm not willing to roll the dice.

Yes, the three dams that allow a society to filter good immigrants (whether they're already citizens or not) are:

1. Stop giving them free money.
2. Punish crimes harshly (inc. death penalty).
3. Stop pandering to their culture.

The ones that are really here to be good neighbors will stay and will actively work to push out the extremists who are ruining their prospects.

It worked all over the world for decades before the final wave of leftism let these dams break and produced the monsters we are facing to day. It still works in the few societies that have wisened up. It's not rocket science.

There could always be a few bad apples in any population, but just stop encouraging and rewarding them and you'll see a tremendous difference!

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - I DIDN'T KILL MY WIFE - 03-22-2016

The shitlording rises, brother!

[Image: 8GTeB2D.jpg]
https://twitter.com/NashBeliyNarod/statu...0734388224
[Image: fB3UvT4.jpg]
https://twitter.com/NashBeliyNarod/statu...3828823041
[Image: CRRPVXM.jpg]
https://twitter.com/NashBeliyNarod/statu...9110159361

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:47 AM)storm Wrote:  

Please quote the relevant passage and explain the significance.

Okay:
Quote:Quote:

Immediately following the attacks in Paris on 13 November, the group announced that further attacks would take place in the immediate future, in Paris and other capital cities. Washington DC, London, and Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium.

Rob Wainwright, the head of Europol, the coordinating organisation of EU countries' police forces, confirmed during a hearing in the European Parliament on 19 November that Europe was likely to face new ISIL/Da'esh attacks after those in Paris the previous week.

This document is from months ago now, yes. I wouldn't "evacuate" like the post is urging but forum members in the named cities should keep on alert.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-22-2016

Guys, when you screenshot tweets provide a link to them so we can like/retweet and give them support.

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead - Genghis Khan - 03-22-2016

Apparently one of the universities in Brussels has faced threats. University under lock down