Roosh V Forum
Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs (/thread-41860.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Windom Earle - 12-03-2014

Quote: (11-19-2014 07:37 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2014 07:35 PM)civpro Wrote:  

Can anyone recommend a functioning autoliker? I have an old android phone. I tried this one http://tinderautoliker.com/ and it didn't work.

I just asked the same thing on another Tinder thread, also can't use the tinder autoliker. It "likes" 8 new girls and then I have to press the button again.

Already been addressed in this thread.

Get on it.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - coverdoc - 12-03-2014

Hey guys,
So it's definitely not a myth. I tested it about 3-4 times and yes in most cases using the autolikers now will get you throttled. And by you I mean your facebook account and phone number. The only way I found around this once you have been throttled is to make a new fake facebook and verify with a friends phone number. Did so and went out on a date with a tinderoni the same day. I just now swipe only girls I am interested in. Takes more time but at least I know now if I have a match it's a hottie.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - philharmonic - 12-05-2014

Hey guys, have been getting this "error getting verification code" issue when signing up for tinder w/ my facebook..... how do I get past it?

Have a non-google voice phone # too....

thanks

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Fury - 12-12-2014

I know I haven't posted much on here but I must say this site has helped me out immensely. Some of the biggest help has been in my 'messaging' game. Typically the messages sent after matching with a Tinder girl. So a big thanks to the compendium of forumers that have provided their input.

One thing I am curious about is the response to the common opener, "Uh oh, you look like trouble". It goes like this for me:

me: uh oh, you look like trouble
girl: what!?!? why?
**me: blah, blah, seductive eyed temptress, blah blah. But a little trouble can be a lot of fun.**

How would you guys respond whenever a girl asks why? Is there a typical response that yields positive results?

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - ONE A DAY - 12-12-2014

I normally say:
Me: You look like trouble...
She: What? Why?
Me: Something tells me you look like trouble and my instincts are fairly accurate upon proven otherwise...

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 12-12-2014

Quote: (12-12-2014 11:50 AM)Fury Wrote:  

I know I haven't posted much on here but I must say this site has helped me out immensely. Some of the biggest help has been in my 'messaging' game. Typically the messages sent after matching with a Tinder girl. So a big thanks to the compendium of forumers that have provided their input.

One thing I am curious about is the response to the common opener, "Uh oh, you look like trouble". It goes like this for me:

me: uh oh, you look like trouble
girl: what!?!? why?
**me: blah, blah, seductive eyed temptress, blah blah. But a little trouble can be a lot of fun.**

How would you guys respond whenever a girl asks why? Is there a typical response that yields positive results?

I always liked "it's your eyes that give you away." Short, sweet, and it keeps the hamster spinning.

Though, I tend to prefer "wild child" over "trouble."

HSLD

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Fury - 12-12-2014

Both sound advice, thanks for the input.

I may try out the "wild child", see if it works better.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - coverdoc - 12-13-2014

What do you guys think of girls with Boyfriends on Tinder? I was recently swiping along and saw a chick I met on couchsurfing tinder profile. I thought her and her BF broke up but when I message her on FB, I see they just recently posted another pic together. I'm confused, but will still game her when I get back to her city next week. Any thoughts?

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Millz - 12-15-2014

http://tinderautoliker.com/

Download this, put up some hot pics and good game well played you have now scooped afk pussy.
There is even an option to not match with girls who have mutual friends which is very helpful.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Dark Knowledge - 12-15-2014

The quality of girls has decreased on Tinder. I recently downloaded it again after a long lay off. The pigs have taken over

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Ensam - 12-15-2014

Is it too late to jump on the Tinder bandwagon?

Going on vacation (undisclosed west coast beach town) this week and was thinking about using it to try and pipeline some girls.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - britchard - 12-16-2014

^ I'd say why not do it? Unless there's a superior alternative.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Que enspastic - 12-16-2014

The hot chicks have moved to Happn

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - N°6 - 12-16-2014

Quote: (12-15-2014 03:32 PM)Dark Knowledge Wrote:  

The quality of girls has decreased on Tinder. I recently downloaded it again after a long lay off. The pigs have taken over

Yes and they are DEMANDING 'relationships' aka the next serial monogamous instalment as they post with a brood of kids.

I think that the general online market failure is spreading to tinder.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - N°6 - 12-16-2014

Quote: (12-16-2014 02:24 AM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

The standard of women on Happn is noticeably higher.Very much so! However Happn doesn't fulfil the first rule of online dating yet in my town: dense number of female members so I've had little results.

Through a female friend's account, I have seen that some one the men on Happn are professional rugby players for my city. So you can imagine how many messages they get

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Ensam - 12-16-2014

Quote: (12-16-2014 06:14 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2014 03:32 PM)Dark Knowledge Wrote:  

Yes and they are DEMANDING 'relationships' aka the next serial monogamous instalment as they post with a brood of kids.

I think that the general online market failure is spreading to tinder.

That's what I'm afraid of. I'm only in town for a few days I don't want to waste time on girls who aren't down.

Quote: (12-16-2014 06:16 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2014 02:24 AM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

The standard of women on Happn is noticeably higher.Very much so! However Happn doesn't fulfil the first rule of online dating yet in my town: dense number of female members so I've had little results.

Through a female friend's account, I have seen that some one the men on Happn are professional rugby players for my city. So you can imagine how many messages they get

Good to know. I'll give it a shot and see if there are enough locals to make it interesting.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - DJ-Matt - 12-16-2014

Zero on Happn here.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - The_CEO - 12-23-2014

On public transpo today i saw a girl (if we're generous, a "7") swipe through 50+ guys on her phone. I think she paused (for like 1 sec.) on 3 guys.... before continuing to swipe.

Just seeing that made me think... I am fk'd.....

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - LouEvilSlugger - 12-24-2014

Quote: (12-23-2014 11:57 PM)The_CEO Wrote:  

On public transpo today i saw a girl (if we're generous, a "7") swipe through 50+ guys on her phone. I think she paused (for like 1 sec.) on 3 guys.... before continuing to swipe.

Just seeing that made me think... I am fk'd.....
Smartphone apps including Tinder are largely gamified. Dating apps are turning into addictive games. I've seen girls use Tinder in front of me and it was almost like they were in a trance swiping guys left for bullshit reasons. I don't see how using Tinder is worthwhile for a man while there's so much to be gained from gaming girls in person either locally or abroad. When you fail in person then you at least get the experience and maybe a funny story. You get nothing from Tinder, it's a wasteland.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Moma - 12-24-2014

Hotter lizards on Miami Tinder but nothing but attention whores, wannabe hookers, TS catfish and trolls.
Zero hits from ANY race.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - SpeedRacer - 12-24-2014

Quote: (11-22-2014 04:45 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Man, I need a Tinder photo like this:

[Image: article-0-1E00610200000578-68_634x733.jpg]

Have someone photoshop your face on to the picture.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Roosh - 12-24-2014

Alright so there is definitely an algorithm that controls the quality and quantity you see in your city.

I had a friend visiting my city who has been using Tinder for a long time. His pictures are very good so he has a high match rate. He was shown several hundred women in 3 days and got over 30 matches (he swipes yes on 80%+ of the girls).

I had a new account that I just started. Within the same amount of time, I was shown less than 50 women. I did not see most of the girls that he saw, even though we were in the same location, and had the same age and settings (distance, age, etc.).

My guess is Tinder assigns you a score after a certain number of displays. This score determines what you'll see.

I turned off discovery for a month and have gotten back into it. I noticed I'm being shown a slightly higher number of girls, but not by much. I don't know if I will be allowed in this "VIP" area.

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - NoFlexZone - 12-24-2014

Question: Are girls that have no bio and 4-5 selfies 100% bots or just 99%?

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Roosh - 12-25-2014

Okay so ignore everything I said in post #122. The reason I was getting shown different girls than my friend was because Tinder still thought I was in Ukraine. It took me a long time, maybe too long, to wonder why I was matching with Ukrainian girls while in Poland. [Image: lol.gif]

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs - Playboy_Extraordinare - 12-25-2014

I usually game the age range of 21-35 and I'd say that I swipe at a rate of 60% to the right on 6+ women. I will say for the most part that Tinder sucks for me! And usually when I get matched, it's 99.9999% from black women and if they're white and/or other, it's usually a bot! Just putting in my 2cents!