Roosh V Forum
Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. (/thread-28655.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - Ridge Black - 10-04-2013

Yep. No bitch is worth a trip to prison. Trust me on that.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - Ensam - 10-04-2013

Some girls will cheat on you because you're being too beta. Some girls will cheat on you because you're being too alpha. Some girls will cheat on you because you fuck them too quickly. Some girls will cheat on them because you fuck them too long. Some girls will cheat on you because you fuck them too tenderly. Some girls will cheat on you because you fuck them too hard. Some girls will cheat on you and think about you. Some girls will cheat on you and not give you a second thought.

Do you see the pattern?

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - FourToTheFloor - 10-04-2013

Some girls will cheat because one dick is not enough for them.

Did she ever offer a hamster-brained explanation?

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - silverbullit - 10-04-2013

Its happened twice to me.

First girl, I walked in, saw what was up, put a gun in his mouth and made her watch as I threatened to paint the walls. Pretty satisfying to see her break down like that. Kicked her out and burned everything she owned in a bon fire.

Second girl, I walked in, said hey whats up, and then me and the other dude ran a train on her. Put all her shit on the curb and threw her housekey in a pond. To this day she blows my phone up weekly asking why shes such a piece of garbage.

No more relationships for me. The truth is, women are just play things. Theyre worthless garbage.

For two drinks and a cool shirt you can get any slore at the pub.

It costs a couple hundred bucks for a new x box.

Now if you saw some dude rub his nuts and cock and asshole all over your x box you would surely throw it away right?

Bitch aint no different.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - Remington - 10-04-2013

Quote: (10-04-2013 08:29 PM)silverbullit Wrote:  

Its happened twice to me.

First girl, I walked in, saw what was up, put a gun in his mouth and made her watch as I threatened to paint the walls. Pretty satisfying to see her break down like that. Kicked her out and burned everything she owned in a bon fire.

SB you're lucky as shit you didn't get an assault with a deadly weapon charge. Little extreme IMO.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - silverbullit - 10-04-2013

Little extreme? Very extreme.

But sometimes, iif you want to see hysteria, you gotta stir the pot.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - Valhalla - 10-04-2013

Honestly how did you get away with putting a gun in someone's mouth?

Him/her never told the cops

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - MidWest - 10-04-2013

Another technique people have been doing lately is to take a camera and record them after their cheating acts. Like displayed here.

Show the world how much of a whore a girl can be.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - Samseau - 10-05-2013

The only thing more pathetic than being cheated on is caring if you got cheated on.

If you get cheated on, just accept the relationship is over and move on. Time to get a new ho. You should always be chasing new girls behind your existing girl's back anyways, because you know that no relationship will ever last.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - pitt - 10-05-2013

Quote: (10-05-2013 01:28 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

The only thing more pathetic than being cheated on is caring if you got cheated on.

If you get cheated on, just accept the relationship is over and move on. Time to get a new ho. You should always be chasing new girls behind your existing girl's back anyways, because you know that no relationship will ever last.

Why do you think no relationship will ever last? My parents stayed together for more than 30 years, only death separated them apart.I can think of few other couples that have been dating for years.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - Samseau - 10-05-2013

Quote: (10-05-2013 02:02 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Why do you think no relationship will ever last? My parents stayed together for more than 30 years, only death separated them apart.I can think of few other couples that have been dating for years.

Still ended

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - Therapsid - 10-05-2013

Quote: (10-05-2013 02:35 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2013 02:02 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Still ended

The time when you've really stopped caring about any girl, when the fact some girl you've been seeing has been getting dick on the side doesn't give you a momentary pit in your stomach, is when you know you're dead.

I doubt any man here, even a cold-stone player, never feels any emotion for a girl. And if you feel a smidgen of emotion, then yeah by definition you're going to care a little bit, just a little bit, when it ends.

Unless yall are robots, sociopaths, or Vulcans or something.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - jariel - 10-05-2013

I agree, but I think the rules of the game change slightly once you get married.

As far as I'm concerned, if you're not married, you're single.

Quote: (10-05-2013 05:54 PM)jariel Wrote:  

I agree, but I think the rules of the game change slightly once you get married.

As far as I'm concerned, if you're not married, you're single.

The difference with marriage is that you should be raising children too.

If I'm raising kids, then there's not as much time to chase ass. Not only that, but seeing Daddy sneak out at night for a three year-old is most likely going to do long term emotional harm. My kids will come first.

Likewise, I really cannot imagine my wife cheating on me while she's busy with two or three kids. If she's the kind of woman that would ignore her children in favor of going out and partying, then shame on me for marrying such a fucked up slut in the first place.

Once the kids have been raised, I'll most likely be an old man. At that point, there's no incentive to chase ass either. My libido will have died down; my ability to attract young women will have all but disappeared; pretty much all women over 45 look the same anyways. May as well as stay with my wife, and if I really need some fresh pussy then I'll just pay for it. And we know that a woman's options shrink even faster than a man's as she ages, so I doubt she'll cheat on me or even have the ability to cheat. At that point, staying together is easy, not to mention the decades of bonding we've had together from living and raising our kids.

The one thing I don't understand are people who get married but don't have kids. It's no different than a gay marriage. What's the point? Lock your balls down... and accomplish what? With children, there is a clear purpose to the marriage that I can channel my excess sexual energy into. Instead of chasing hoes, I'll be teaching my kids how to read, lift weights, or make friends.

Regardless, being cheated on or cheating on your woman is a young man/childless man's game. Until you've reached the point where you're ready to settle down and raise your offspring, what's the point of getting worked up over a girl?

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - Cattle Rustler - 10-05-2013

Samseau just wrote how I should plan my life. We might be way on opposite sides in the political spectrum but I got respect for you.

Game
Get married
Have enough kids to prevent her from cheating
Grow old
Die

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - mr_lucky - 10-07-2013

This is a wonderful thread.

I've never had a girlfriend, but I think in the situation described I would probably pull the old Paraguayan Shower. Stick my fingers down my throat, lunge towards their intertwined naked bodies, and throw up on them. (Ideally, I would have eaten a meal of sushi fifteen minutes beforehand.) Then turn around and leave.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - bodmon - 10-09-2013

OP, how tall/heavy/handsome was the other guy compared to you?

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - Therapsid - 10-09-2013

So what was the final outcome here? Did the OP try to get back together with his gf or did he move on? Did he pull a threesome?

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - Remington - 10-09-2013

Quote: (10-09-2013 10:46 AM)Therapsid Wrote:  

So what was the final outcome here? Did the OP try to get back together with his gf or did he move on? Did he pull a threesome?

Nah no threesome. Decided not to text and ended up deleting her number. Got drunk last Friday night and made an OkCupid profile. Have a Peruvian girl coming to hang out at my place Friday night. She texted me asking what she should wear. So now, she will be coming over in a dress and heels with a 12 pack of beer. Keep you posted.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - Beyond Borders - 10-09-2013

Quote: (10-09-2013 11:13 AM)Remington Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2013 10:46 AM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Decided not to text and ended up deleting her number.

Good. I personally thought that was a bad idea.

Anyways, enjoy your Peruvian.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - bodmon - 10-09-2013

Quote: (10-09-2013 10:40 AM)bodmon Wrote:  

op could you please answer this question? i am intrigued by the fact that your being a 6'6" 235 lb manmore couldn't even save you from betrayal.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - AneroidOcean - 10-09-2013

Quote: (10-09-2013 04:30 PM)bodmon Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2013 10:40 AM)bodmon Wrote:  

op could you please answer this question? i am intrigued by the fact that your being a 6'6" 235 lb manmore couldn't even save you from betrayal.

If you read the thread he already answered the question (all I did was a quick search):

Height/weight of the other dude (from page 2, in answer to the same question on page 1):
Quote: (10-02-2013 12:40 PM)Remington Wrote:  

The other guy was about 6' and pretty skinny, maybe 170lbs. Not a good judge of weight.

Why he lost the girl despite being big (besides the fact that being a big dude doesn't keep the girl). My bold emphasis:
Quote: (10-02-2013 11:28 AM)Remington Wrote:  

But, like Soup and Menace already said before, I probably didn't do a good job keeping her on a tight leash. Either that, or the lack of effort I put into sex.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - Remington - 10-12-2013

Peruvian just left. Met on OkCupid last Friday when I first created the profile. Gave me a ton of LMR but I pushed through and got the bang. [Image: banana.gif] However, she gave the worst BJ I ever received. She used so much teeth that I had to crack her on the forehead and give her instructions.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - puckerman - 02-13-2016

I absolutely love this story. Posts like this are why I am on this forum. Thanks for sharing your story. It's just plain hilarious.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted. - littleG - 02-13-2016

Yeah, thanks for bumping. Lots of great content.