Roosh V Forum
How many flags have you got? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: How many flags have you got? (/thread-2057.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

How many flags have you got? - chochemonger1 - 06-12-2012

Quote: (06-12-2012 10:55 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Well they werent 1 night things..I date the turkish girl for over a year. pretty much had to teach her english

and the hungarian chick believed my lie that I worked for the american embassy...she left her boyfriend thinking we were gonna stay together. after 3 nights.
yea..It was dirty..but sometimes you gotta play hardball

Sounds like you have more patience than I. But well done, as I have seen some damn good looking turkish and hungarian women in my time.

How many flags have you got? - ElJefe - 06-12-2012

[Image: american.gif]

How many flags have you got? - Sourcecode - 06-12-2012

Quote: (06-12-2012 11:02 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-12-2012 10:55 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Well they werent 1 night things..I date the turkish girl for over a year. pretty much had to teach her english

and the hungarian chick believed my lie that I worked for the american embassy...she left her boyfriend thinking we were gonna stay together. after 3 nights.
yea..It was dirty..but sometimes you gotta play hardball

Sounds like you have more patience than I. But well done, as I have seen some damn good looking turkish and hungarian women in my time.

Patience...the turkish girl was before I had the game and thought i wanted a LTR.
Ps..im still talking to the hungarian chick..I gotta keep up the lie..but i got transfered to a different country [Image: wink.gif] so she can come visit and I can tap it again

How many flags have you got? - Innuendo - 06-12-2012

Romanian
Polish
Russian
Thai
Cambodian
Taiwanese

How many flags have you got? - InternationPlayboy - 06-24-2012

Just scored my Arab/Muslim notch. Unfortunately I can't count it as a flag from the middle east though since she is actually from Switzerland. But, her parents are straight from Turkey and the rest of her family still lives there. Turkish and German are both her first language. Her family is muslim, I don't think she's really a practicing muslim. Arab and Indian are the only general races I hadn't been with up until this point, so that made those two some of my most coveted notches. I've scored latina, black, white, american indian (Assuming you could consider a peruvian indian), and Asian.

Now I have to seek out an Indian girl and it's gonna have to be one from somewhere like London or Toronto, cause let's face it, from what I hear you aren't banging an indian girl in India. Sounds like pretty much the same case for banging a arab girl with an exception from what I've been hearing of MAYBE Morrocco, Turkey, UAE, or Israel (If that counts). But still from what's been said in the forum, those places don't sound very easy. The Turkish girl, plus some Turkish kids I was talking to the same week (they didn't know the girl) both said it's definitely possible to hook up in Turkey though, which I believe. It easy probably the most laid back liberal muslim country in the world. The girl made it seem like people were fucking all over and that one night stands were fairly common. The Turkish guys (Who I'm taking more at face value) say that it's rare to have a one night stand but possible, especially if you are from an important family or have money. Those turkish broads are hot though.

How many flags have you got? - R Smoov - 06-24-2012

I got my United States flag!!!! Thank you fat bitches!!

But for desired flags, I'd def want Bulgaria, Germany, Swedish, Mexico.

I'm planning to study abroad junior year of college so I'll have a couple more [Image: smile.gif]

How many flags have you got? - Tony Snow25 - 12-17-2012

United States
Canada
Brazil
Paraguay
Cambodia
Taiwan
Malaysia
Hong Kong
England

How many flags have you got? - Walderschmidt - 12-17-2012

Plus +2 this year: American & Colombian

Total:

American
Colombian
Dutch/Indonesian (Not sure which flag to claim from her)

How many flags have you got? - Nudge - 12-17-2012

Think Im on around 20 now.

Aint no better town than London for flagging.

How many flags have you got? - 20Nation - 12-17-2012

Quote: (06-24-2012 01:04 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Just scored my Arab/Muslim notch. Unfortunately I can't count it as a flag from the middle east though since she is actually from Switzerland. But, her parents are straight from Turkey and the rest of her family still lives there. Turkish and German are both her first language. Her family is muslim, I don't think she's really a practicing muslim. Arab and Indian are the only general races I hadn't been with up until this point, so that made those two some of my most coveted notches. I've scored latina, black, white, american indian (Assuming you could consider a peruvian indian), and Asian.

Now I have to seek out an Indian girl and it's gonna have to be one from somewhere like London or Toronto, cause let's face it, from what I hear you aren't banging an indian girl in India. Sounds like pretty much the same case for banging a arab girl with an exception from what I've been hearing of MAYBE Morrocco, Turkey, UAE, or Israel (If that counts). But still from what's been said in the forum, those places don't sound very easy. The Turkish girl, plus some Turkish kids I was talking to the same week (they didn't know the girl) both said it's definitely possible to hook up in Turkey though, which I believe. It easy probably the most laid back liberal muslim country in the world. The girl made it seem like people were fucking all over and that one night stands were fairly common. The Turkish guys (Who I'm taking more at face value) say that it's rare to have a one night stand but possible, especially if you are from an important family or have money. Those turkish broads are hot though.

For races you are missing pacific islander. Better find a hawaiin girl cause somoan and tongan girls are rarely hot. Your post makes me regret not getting with one of the few hot 100% american indian girls I have ever met. She is 100% shoshone. Rare find, but still possible when I return home. I now have new motivation.

How many flags have you got? - Sargon of Akkad - 12-17-2012

Quote: (12-17-2012 12:27 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

For races you are missing pacific islander. Better find a hawaiin girl cause somoan and tongan girls are rarely hot. Your post makes me regret not getting with one of the few hot 100% american indian girls I have ever met. She is 100% shoshone. Rare find, but still possible when I return home. I now have new motivation.

Your also forgetting Australian Aborigines and Papua New Guineans...or Negritos from SEA.

How many flags have you got? - trainwreck - 12-17-2012

I've done quite well in the northern EU and the US

US
CA
DK
EE
UA
NO
AT
SE
IE
FI
NL
DE
MC!!!!
PL
RU
HU
LT

How many flags have you got? - EL PADRINO - 02-02-2013

Captured:
USA
Canada
Russia
Uganda
Kenya

Im 20 btw just started last year..didnt realize how addictive it could get

How many flags have you got? - EL PADRINO - 02-02-2013

Captured:
USA
Canada
Russia
Uganda
Kenya

Im 20 btw just started last year..didnt realize how addictive it could get

How many flags have you got? - Cincinnatus - 02-02-2013

I've only been out of the country once, on a vacation to the Bahamas some years ago, but I've been lucky enough to capture three flags, all exchange students.

Three flags -
- Poland
- Germany
- Brazil

The Brazilian had a very sweet disposition but wasn't a head-turner.

The German girl had a 9 body and a 6 face. She was also a super slut.

Polish girl was also very sweet, average body and average face though.

How many flags have you got? - Aer - 02-03-2013

I want a Saami flag. There are some stunners up in Lapland.

How many flags have you got? - jimmypa - 02-03-2013

Brazil
Argentina
China
Thailand
Korea
Philippines
Mexico
Canada
U.S.
Japan
El Salvador
England
Switzerland
Spain
France
Lebanon
Quatar

How many flags have you got? - w00t - 02-03-2013

Germanay
Thailand
Cambodia
Morocco
Togo
Hong Kong
Slovakia

How many flags have you got? - InternationPlayboy - 02-03-2013

Mine updated...

Argentina
Brazil
Peru
Ecuador
Colombia

China
Thailand
Turkey

England
Austria- This girl was from a Brazilian family, born in England but has no English citizenship, and spent most her life in Austria, I'm taking Austria on this one.
Bulgaria

United States (Homeland)

I'm going to Ecuador and Peru next week. The only new flags I'd be able to pick up there are tourist chicks.

How many flags have you got? - BTman - 02-03-2013

Pretty good memories trying to remember my count

Romania 
France
England
Serbia
Australia
Brazil
Japan
Guam
Canada 
India
Russia
Romania 
Czech Republic

How many flags have you got? - Nudge - 02-04-2013

I may as well go through this as Im currently staring at a giant map of the world.

Canada
USA
Colombia
Peru
Brazil
Ireland
Scotland
England
Spain
France
Holland
Sweden
Italy
Lithuania
South Africa
Kazakhstan
Bhutan
Thailand
China
Hong Kong
Australia

How many flags have you got? - Krauser - 02-04-2013

32 flags. I'll be happy with gradually accumulating until a clean 50.

How many flags have you got? - Walderschmidt - 02-04-2013

Four flags in total now:

American
Colombian
Indonesian
Chinese

How many flags have you got? - StudebacherHoch - 02-04-2013

Just starting in the process:

USA
Canada
UK
Persia/Iran