rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many flags have you got?

OK guys, don't be shy..
What's your flag count? (according to the Flag Metric)
I'm very curious...[Image: love.gif]
Maybe if we add everyone's together we can cover a lot of territory! haha
I know you guys have a fetish for the foreigners...
Go on, reveal...

273 but who's counting. Yes, I've banged girls in every south pacific island, places you've never even thought were counted as countries. And there's nothing like getting some vagigi in Uzbekistan and Bhutan. I've even gotten ass in Antartica. Those climate change chics doing research down there needed some warming up of their own.

Shoulda probably set up a poll

Quote: (05-16-2010 10:03 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

273 but who's counting

there are only 193 widely recognised sovereign states in the world

i lost count but i think mine is some where in the region of 70

most recently acquired flags being china and philippines

seventeen

I'm 23 years old

Quote: (05-16-2010 10:03 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

273 but who's counting. Yes, I've banged girls in every south pacific island, places you've never even thought were counted as countries. And there's nothing like getting some vagigi in Uzbekistan and Bhutan. I've even gotten ass in Antartica. Those climate change chics doing research down there needed some warming up of their own.
[Image: bsflag.gif]

It doesn't count if you pay for it, I'm not saying you did, but 273 is bs otherwise (North Korea, Afghanistan, Bahrain, UAE, Saudi, Iran, Myanmar, Equatorial guinea... come on). What's your real number?

I believe Lumière at 70, very impressive. Shit, I'm feeling pretty marginalised now! haha
I once knew a Dutch royal (aged 35) on 93.
I'm 23 yo, my count is 23.

Quote: (05-17-2010 09:28 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

seventeen

I'm 23 years old

Nice

Five. My standards are very high.

I'm at 9. I've only traveled to 3 countries, one was mexico when I was 12. Another was the Bahamas, I was only there one night when I was 18, and got so hammered I passed out in the club around 11. So really, I've only been to one country where I had the chance, which was Brazil. I'm 23 years old. I've also got a lot of multiples from some countries (Argi and Brazil, but only counting the 2 countries as 2 flags, not 20). I've bangged more Brazilian girls than American.

Oh snap, that is my total notch count, as in I've had 17 girls but not banged in 17 countries. My bad.

My flag count is four.

Feel free to de-rep, Naughty Nomad, lol.

best flag is Brasil so far [Image: smile.gif]

I am 24 and got the flags of Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, Germany, Finland, Italy, Brazil, Argentina, China, Thailand, Philippines and Japan, as far as I remember.

Hopefully an African or eastern european flag will be next.

Stars and stripes and the Union Jack, I am too cool for that shit [Image: smile.gif]

I'm 26. I live in a hugely multicultural nation (Canaduh), but I'm taking flags to mean chicks actually from a certain spot, not chicks who were the daughters of immigrants or naturalized. If it was the daughters of immigrants or naturalized girls, I'd have about 40 flags by now. I'll take flags to mean girls either:

1) Residing in a certain foreign country (either visiting or being visited by me).
2) Girls living in my country for 2 years or less (not yet naturalized).

But the multicultural nation does have its perks; aside from the US, Canada and Mexico I've been to Central and South America, the Caribbean, the UK and France. Most of these flags I met in my home country.

Confirmed Flags:

Mexico
Costa Rica
Panama
Nicaragua
Venezuela
Brazil

Ireland
France
Poland
Italy

Japan
China
India
South Korea

Total: 14
Best Flag: Poland

Naturally America, Canada and the one girl from Britain I banged aren't included.

Most wanted flags:

1) Colombia
2) Czech Republic
3) Spain
4) Morocco
5) Finland

NP

1st post...my Man "G" put me on so here goes...I've garned 33 flags and I have traveled to over 37 countries (adding Lebanon and The UK next week) and I'm 29 resided in California and ATL before taking it International. Met alot of these women while on vacation/studying/working or simply walking through various airports worldwide and in the USA. A good spot for Eastern Block chicks are resort towns like Key West, Hilton Head, etc. they normally work in the service industry and are HOT(That Hot/Tall 19 y/o Moldova chick working in Hilton Head the summer of 2008 I met as she was arriving to ATL was a helluva come up) and most of the other ones either abroad for events like Carnival in Rio, Trini/Fashion Week in Milan etc. or were 1st generation born in a foreign country. Also If you live in major hub cities where alot of people travel to like NYC, MIA, SF, LA, CHI definitely join http://www.couchsurfing.com I know a few guys (me included) who have racked up using that site to host chicks (or be hosted by chicks) at our pads from all over the world.

Oceania
Micronesia (Pull out your maps...lol...Met this crazy 19 y/o piece of tail in Honolulu...stacked & fine)

Africa
Eritrea
Ethopia
Nigeria
Ghana
Morocco

Europe
Sweden
Denmark
Italy
Moldova
Albania
Russia
Hungary
Germany (How could I forget Germany!)

Carribean
Jamaica
Trinidad & Tobago
Grenada
Haiti
Dominican Republic
Bahamas
Aruba
Central America
Panama
Honduras
Nicaragua

South America
Brazil
Ecuador
Venezuela
Argentina

Asia
Vietnam
Philippines
China

North America
USA
Mexico
Canada

Most Wanted Flags:

Japan - Some beautiful women with great style in Tokyo...just didnt spend enough time.
Australia - I want to take a ride down under...
Turkey - Heard they have some real stunners there.
Norway - Yes I've banged chicks from this region but I have my eye on one I met in Brazil in 2008
Estonia - I have heard wonderful things about women in this tiny little country...
Kenya - I love the women around the horn of Africa and I need to continue my conquest there.

@IntlSwagger

Damn, some of you guys must travel a shit load. I live in a place with tons of foreigners, but I haven't even met people from half the countries you guys have banged. The other problem is, yeah maybe I'll meet a girl from Croatia, but she is ugly as shit and I'm not trying to bang her.

Oh, my most wanted flags are:

Australia/New Zeland
South Africa

If I get those two I'll have a girl from every contenent assuming Antartica doesn't count

Also want a Colombia and Romania flag.

Quote: (05-21-2010 01:17 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Micronesia (Pull out your maps...lol...Met this crazy 19 y/o piece of tail in Honolulu...stacked & fine)

Ha!

You no like beef you? I got a little Micro in me, and I feel for the guys that swoop my sisters/cousins.

Pure Micros/Soles/Tongans are the only groups I will no longer mess with. They're some of the most beautiful women in the world, but I'm too old to have 900 lbs of cousins beating on my door at 5 am wanting to know why I never called Maurinani.

Maybe a week after I got my Micro flag I got my "black eye from 2 guys named Tiny and Junior" flag.

And welcome to the forum, brah. Roosh made a good one.

Aloha!

Quote: (05-21-2010 02:11 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Maybe a week after I got my Micro flag I got my "black eye from 2 guys named Tiny and Junior" flag.

Hilarious..... I mean, bummer, but hilarious... haha.

Was she at least worth the black eye?

By the way....

Eritrea
Ghana
Albania
Trinidad & Tobago
Grenada
Moldova

Some impressive flags IS. I guess you just have to travel though.

Quote: (05-21-2010 02:43 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Absolutely.

Aloha!

Quote: (05-21-2010 03:04 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Absolutely.

Aloha!

That's all that matter my man

lol

7 flags, see sig for details. Im 24.

Spain or Brazil was the best flag... its too close to call.

Irish
Japanese
American
Thai
Cambodian
British
Nigerian
Ethiopian
Ugandan
Zambian
Estonian
Danish
Phillipina
Moldovan
Norwegian
Spanish
Malay
Indonesian
Timorese
Angola
German
Ukrainian
Canadian

I still haven't got any Latin American flags.
Can't wait to go over later this year!

Most Desired: Qatari.

Quote: (05-21-2010 04:51 AM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

I still haven't got any Latin American flags.

i pretty much have a full set

Hilarious..... I mean, bummer, but hilarious... haha.

By the way....

Eritrea
Ghana
Albania
Trinidad & Tobago
Grenada
Moldova

Some impressive flags IS. I guess you just have to travel though.

Thanks bro....I have definitely put in the miles over the past few years and have alot more to go! The Albanian chick I met in Prague she was studying there as alot of women from there go form University...DC is a Eritrean Goldmine so I swooped alot of them there when I was working...T&T for Carnival and a Ghana National in NYC...The Grenada chick in Miami...you have to #getyourstampsup....

@ IntlSwagger

Is there be a whole new set of flags for cross breeds such as a eurasian (half asian/half white)?