Roosh V Forum
The Power an amazing physique has over women - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The Power an amazing physique has over women (/thread-13091.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

The Power an amazing physique has over women - mikeymike - 05-30-2012

Quote: (05-30-2012 06:52 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2012 06:27 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2012 06:14 PM)alecks Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2012 06:04 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2012 05:47 PM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

These guys are completely natural. They have been making videos for years and have been making steady gains by the year. You can follow their progress at their twinmuscleworkout channel. Also jack3d and creatine arent comparable to steroids and can be considered natural as creatine is already in meat and jacked is just stimulants like caffeine and such to pump you up for the gym. They said it themselves that they are gifted genetically so I think that's what's the case here. They also don't train as intense and finish their workouts in 40 minutes and 12 sets!

LMAO, you cannot be serious. I can fly, you wanna believe that cause I said it too? what do you think they're gonna say, I can half ass it cause the gear allows me too? or I'm such a genetic freak lucky me, but stick to my plan and buy our shit and you can be like us too naturally.

they are natural.what kosko said is true, they have about 15 years ago taken prohormones (very mild light steroids) but stopped mid cycle.and for the record,if you take any ph or steroid the gains dont stay with you for life.a body similar to the hodgetwins is 100% attainable naturally.i have a similar build.usually if the person is on gear their skin texture is changed,its more oily and grainy,they are more vascular and usually their traps and delts are bigger than everything else due to the receptor sites

believe what ya wish...these guys make a living off their body and you want to believe every word coming out of their mouth, it hurts their pocket book to be truthful...steroids come in various forms, some will make you vascular, some will make you puffy, some will make you fill out, some will lean you out without being vascular, you can't look at skin texture and assume somebody is clean because of it, you can go by bodyshape and detail...

that level of pec development with seperation, and definition in the delts, nattys don't develop that level of sophistication in their muscle, just doesn't happen.

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

really? that happened with some creatine and jacked, okie dokie.

You mad?

All my mixed homies swell up like the Hodge Twins. They literally get the best genetic traits for body building they can grow like freaks quickly and get the mass too. Its just god at work, I have to many homies I grew up whom are mixed, played sports with them and lift, these dudes we're all massive as hell.

Tell Kellen Winslow Jr he's on the juice:

[Image: AYAAQAHA-P228278.jpg]

Brothers can't brow that thick. My White bredren can get that mass but they loose the agility and quickness (aside from genetic freaks on all sides). There aren't that many Black tight ends, we just cant get that mass and thickness up like our latin and white brethren in the league. Kellen is a freak to but this is common of what I see with mixed dudes they got it good for muscle plain and simple.

Yo. Even Drake know whats up. I've talked to this dudes old trainer in TO dude got crazy genes and works his ass off.

[Image: Drake1.jpg]

I am just defending these guys. They get a lot of flack. Some of my best homies are mixed and I know the type of nonsense they had/have to put up with.

"Oh you only good at shit cause you got black in you... blahh ..blahh"

OR

"How you get so swole.. you gotta be on juice man.. blahh blaah"

They work just as hard and get rewarded for it immensely - their bodies arn't normal.

like I said believe what youd like...stick to creatine, believe youve lost the genetic lottery and they won.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Screwston - 05-30-2012

Not sure what everyone is arguing about in here. I made a fake POF account a few weeks ago with a jock type white boy with a 6 pack and muscular arms. I was SWARMED with phone numbers and messages by girls. I literally have like 30 pictures and a few videos from girls to my phone lol. I had so many girls wanting to meet up with me that I just stopped replying to texts and phone calls because what am I supposed to do?

Just hit the weights hard as you can and stick with it. Not everyone is built like a beast but everyone can get some muscles going and fill out their upper chest nicely. I've witnessed it with my uncle. He's in his mid 40's but looks great with no shirt on. He had girls my age coming up to him at the beach!

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Stoic - 05-31-2012

Quote: (05-21-2012 09:59 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Stop trying to fuck all the girls and worry about the girls who want to fuck you.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

So simple and yet so mindblowingly true. I needed that. Great advice man.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - ManAbout - 05-31-2012

Quote: (05-30-2012 11:07 PM)houston Wrote:  

I've witnessed it with my uncle. He's in his mid 40's but looks great with no shirt on. He had girls my age coming up to him at the beach!

Does he look like the juice monkeys in the first two videos?

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Vicious - 05-31-2012

Quote: (05-29-2012 06:41 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Well no, we are. The thread is about having "an amazing physique" the guys in the videos just happen to be the most amazing of the amazing. Being in damn good shape doesnt mean you have to have a competition quality body.

Nobody is saying dump all your freetime into the gym and eat nothing but chicken breasts and broccoli. The idea is to go to the next level and realize a good physique goes beyond not eating pizza and working out thirty minutes a day.

If you want to look like the guys in the OP vids then you will have to do exactly what is highlighted above. I think this right here is the problem with the thread, you are talking about something other than what the OP (and thus my comment) is about.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - velkrum - 05-31-2012

This thread is about seeing the positive power a FIT physique has over women.

I'm into powerlifting, bodybuilding and strongman. My circle of friends revolves around professional bodybuilders and world class powerlifters so my idea of a great physique is anything at 225 lbs or more, ripped.

Since i'm the one who started this thread it will reflect my idea of what a great body looks like. I'm not saying it's a universal ideal, I'm saying its my ideal.

Any guy under 185lbs seems frail and weak in my opinion but that has nothing to do with what this thread is about.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - ManAbout - 05-31-2012

Quote: (05-31-2012 11:09 AM)velkrum Wrote:  

I'm into powerlifting, bodybuilding and strongman. My circle of friends revolves around professional bodybuilders and world class powerlifters so my idea of a great physique is anything at 225 lbs or more, ripped.

Since i'm the one who started this thread it will reflect my idea of what a great body looks like. I'm not saying it's a universal ideal, I'm saying its my ideal.
Any guy under 185lbs seems frail and weak in my opinion but that has nothing to do with what this thread is about.

But, if you are linking it to women, then you need to talk about universal ideal. This is a pickup forum where the idea is to maximize our success with women. It's not bb.com. If anything looking like one of those guys in your videos is actually detrimental to attracting women. Yes, those guys do better than the general population, and there are women who are attracted to that physique, but those 180 lb weaklings that you look down upon will have more success and more universal appeal.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Tuthmosis - 05-31-2012

Quote: (05-31-2012 12:09 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

This is a pickup forum where the idea is to maximize our success with women. It's not bb.com.

Roid rage episode in T-Minus..5...4...3...2...

[Image: attachment.jpg6416]   

The Power an amazing physique has over women - OGNorCal707 - 05-31-2012

so my idea of a great physique is anything at 225 lbs or more, ripped.

To have a great physique you have to be at 225 lbs or more, are you joking bro?

This might be legit for guys who are 6 ft +, but how many guys do you know who are walking around at 225+ lbs at 5 ft 8 in.?

Seriously, a guy's height plays a huge roll in how much he should way. No guy under 5 ft 11 in. is going to way that much without either being a complete roid monster, or a fatass with a high body fat percentage.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - velkrum - 05-31-2012

@ Manabout

When someone tries to enforce their ideals on others, I will quote this:

Quote:velkrum Wrote:

if they persist in trolling I will quote these:

Quote: (05-21-2012 09:59 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

How about this.
  • Dont be a skinny fag
  • Dont be a fatass
Whatever that leaves, pick one, train hard at it, and be happy.

Some girls will go head over heals for the 275lbs bruiser, some girls will rip their panties off for the toned svelte swimmer. Stop trying to fuck all the girls and worry about the girls who want to fuck you.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Quote:ManAbout Wrote:

I think the 160 lb guy will still do better overall to be honest. The 220 lb guy will have girls over him, these are they types of girls who seriously go for big, muscle dudes. He won't be hurting, that's for sure.

Quote:Chad Daring Wrote:

Stop worrying about what "body type" gets you the most ass.

Being in shape gets you ass, body type be damned.

and to reiterate a great point I will quote this again:

Quote:Chad Daring Wrote:

Some girls will go head over heals for the 275lbs bruiser, some girls will rip their panties off for the toned svelte swimmer. Stop trying to fuck all the girls and worry about the girls who want to fuck you.

It's like a wheel. You and the other trolls can keep trolling and I'll keep posting the same quotes.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Screwston - 05-31-2012

Quote: (05-31-2012 09:27 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2012 11:07 PM)houston Wrote:  

I've witnessed it with my uncle. He's in his mid 40's but looks great with no shirt on. He had girls my age coming up to him at the beach!

Does he look like the juice monkeys in the first two videos?
Hell no, he looks natural. He's only 5'8 and weighs about 175. Said it took him many years to get to where he's at and I believe him. I've seen pictures from back in the day and you can slowly see the progress as the years went by. He's never done steroids and isn't on some crazy diet either.

I have no idea what velkrum is talking about that any guy under 185 seems frail and weak lol. Seriously, if my uncle wasn't a family man he would be killing it with the lizards just from his "weak" body alone.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - dk902 - 05-31-2012

Quote: (05-31-2012 09:47 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2012 06:41 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Well no, we are. The thread is about having "an amazing physique" the guys in the videos just happen to be the most amazing of the amazing. Being in damn good shape doesnt mean you have to have a competition quality body.

Nobody is saying dump all your freetime into the gym and eat nothing but chicken breasts and broccoli. The idea is to go to the next level and realize a good physique goes beyond not eating pizza and working out thirty minutes a day.

If you want to look like the guys in the OP vids then you will have to do exactly what is highlighted above. I think this right here is the problem with the thread, you are talking about something other than what the OP (and thus my comment) is about.

This is a common misconception about training. More training and dumping all your time into the gym really isn't the answer. I find 3-4 times a a week is optimal. Any more and your body is so damn busy trying to recover you won't see any gains, if you're natural that is.

Rest and diet are the key to the equation.

Steve Reeves trained 3 times a week and his physique spoke for itself.

Quote:Quote:

Hardcore weight training: That's the yellow and black Camaro 2SS sitting out in the driveway ready to blow your mullet clean off.

Got that?

Now, if intense training is the sports car, then what does that make food?

No, Bumblebee, not the gasoline. Food is the steering wheel.

And not getting the right food into your piehole is, without a shadow of a doubt, the brake.

That's how powerful food is in the bodybuilding game: it steers the direction of your balls-out training. In fact, as many of us have experienced, you can take the same training program and turn it into a mass phase or a cutting phase just through food manipulation.

From the crucial peri-workout feedings to the last meal of the day, the foods you consume drive the results of your gym efforts.

That quote taken from the article below sums it up quite nicely and has stuck with me.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_arti...uts_to_you

The Power an amazing physique has over women - rhodey - 05-31-2012

Quote: (05-31-2012 12:09 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

But, if you are linking it to women, then you need to talk about universal ideal. This is a pickup forum where the idea is to maximize our success with women. It's not bb.com. If anything looking like one of those guys in your videos is actually detrimental to attracting women. Yes, those guys do better than the general population, and there are women who are attracted to that physique, but those 180 lb weaklings that you look down upon will have more success and more universal appeal.

Physiquewise I think there is a pretty big gulf between the guy in the first video and the guy in the 2nd video.

The dude in the first video seemed kinda tall - say around 6'2" an imo he is not huge but carried good size and darn good definition. Maybe he weighs 215 or so at 8 percent bodyfat. IMO he is the middle ground between what most normal guys consider ideal size (for his height) say 185-195lb and what guys who work out a lot like Velkrum or myself would start to say is big 235lbs and up.

IMO that guy with his height and looks(not gay but facially he aint hurting) would have a BROAD appeal. In addition he is more physically dominant than your 185- 195lb guy without being a freak.

The dude in the 2nd video is professional body builder level- really not worth discussing too much because his physique is not possible without 1 in 10,000 genetics and a boat load of roads and years of extreme discipline. I repeat most dudes CANT LOOK LIKE THIS.

Comparing those two guys in like comparing apples and oranges in my book.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - rudebwoy - 05-31-2012

Quote: (05-30-2012 06:14 AM)sheesh Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2012 12:11 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Please define BIG? Exactly what maybe big for you may not be big for the next person, to me being BIG is to be above Joe Average.

By big I mean the guys in the first video with the supposedly amazing physique. Not sure if that's what is generally understood by the term.

So, the distinction is between big vs. trained.

Quote: (05-30-2012 12:11 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Another thing, guys are here talking about what look will not go over in Europe. How the hell do you know what will look will work or not, just because you don't see alot of "jacked" dudes in certain parts of Europe does not mean anything. A 270llbs juice head friend of mine was in Europe (I don't want too disclose the country) last year and girls were grabbing him like he was fresh bread and buying him drinks.
Personally, I don't want to look like this dude b/c it is obvious he juices hard.

There are "jacked" dudes in Europe. And they are usually at the bottom of the barrel in society, that's one of the reasons they work out so hard. Their body is probably all they've got.

This is why I don't know of any guys working out who would dream to look like this. Call it arrogant or snobbish, that's the way it is.

I don't call it being arrogant, I call it being insecure on your part. Those bottom of the barrel dudes are smashing girls, it may not be in the open but trust me they are. Funny enough, I got alot of love passing through Germany a few years back in Nuremburg airport. I actually thought about moving to Germany, only for a brief moment of course.

I agree that the "bodybuilders" are a bit extreme for my tastes, I prefer a more "softer" look. Ultimately I want to have a look that says "don't mess with me".

The Power an amazing physique has over women - reaper23 - 06-01-2012

while you guys are arguing i've banged my smoking hot girl and now i'm off to the gym for heavy 5x5 squats.

i'm 6'4 250 and no one would call me ripped but i aint fat neither. i lift 3-5 times per week, every week. sometimes heavy sometimes light. cleans, jerks, over head press, back squat, front squat, dead lift. i do no bicep work and i dont do bench (lots of push ups and dips though).

i get looks and lingering stares every day.

i look like i'll kill you.

dudes get out of the way for me.

chicks literally have to look up at a mountain to look at me.

and yes i have some fat.

what does this mean for this thread?

i dunno. but i lift a lot and eat a lot and i fuck a lot.

take that for what it is worth

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Sonofzeus - 06-01-2012

Phyisque does indeed have a powerful effect. Girls see you and want to bang you. It can in fact be a hinderance relationship wise as some women do not like you being so signficantly more in shape. I swear some girls prefer to have bf's a few notches below them on the attraction scale.

Here's me. 29 yr, 170, 5'9, all natty.

[Image: jVZO2.jpg]

I get lots and lots of attention bc of it, particularly from guys lol

The Power an amazing physique has over women - _DC_ - 06-01-2012

Sono... damn.

How many years have you been lifting? I know its never too late to start but I'm 28 myself and wish I would have started lifting seriously at a younger age.

^^ Lifting since 18-19 with a few years off and with varying intensity. Last two years I've been going hard as, with an impeccable diet, minus occasional binge drinking (vodka soda all day son). The price I pay is a very strict diet, but if you wanna get shredded, be aware of the costs up front. Worth it to me for a plethora of reasons. I love the feeling of being elite. I have some friends who just cannot keep their diet clean, it is hard, but I love eating heathy. After a time, you stop missing the junk, and in fact eating it results in residual negative feeling.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - UrbanNerd - 06-01-2012

A great physique is good for women who value physical traits over everything else and for intimidating guys who believe that every fight/altercation will be a fair one.

A great physique does NOT help when...

1) Chicks crave a better living style (money is worth more)
2) Guys who you had an altercation with will wait and hemm you up as you leave the club's parking lot OR some girl's house 3 WEEKS LATER AFTER THE ALTERCATION.

Quote: (06-01-2012 12:58 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

A great physique is good for women who value physical traits over everything else and for intimidating guys who believe that every fight/altercation will be a fair one.

A great physique does NOT help when...

1) Chicks crave a better living style (money is worth more)
2) Guys who you had an altercation with will wait and hemm you up as you leave the club's parking lot OR some girl's house 3 WEEKS LATER AFTER THE ALTERCATION.

What does that have to do with the topic lol? Post was about how a great physique (all other things being equal) aids in attraction. Both points 1 and 2 can be applied to anyone, regardless of physique.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - kbell - 06-01-2012

Quote: (05-29-2012 10:57 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

The second seems too much muscle growth. ARe you sure he is not juicing?

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Moma - 06-01-2012

Quote: (06-01-2012 12:47 PM)Sonofzeus Wrote:  

Phyisque does indeed have a powerful effect. Girls see you and want to bang you. It can in fact be a hinderance relationship wise as some women do not like you being so signficantly more in shape. I swear some girls prefer to have bf's a few notches below them on the attraction scale.

You've got an amazing physique. It transcends race. Well done, I admire the discipline and the perseverance.

Anyone who tells me that your physique doesn't help substantially with landing lizards must be taking the same thing that Haitian guy who chewed up that guy's face in Miami was taking.

To quote velkrum, lizards who like that physique will be substantially obvious (repeated gazing) in showing their interest for it. It separates the chaff from the true peeps.

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Screwston - 06-01-2012

Sonofzeus - nice body man (no homo). My uncle, who I mentioned earlier, has the same arms as you, no 6 pack, and his upper chest is a little bigger. He's only 5'8 and has a few pounds on you so you look more lean than him. I'm sure the guys on here who are obsessed with height would say you're to short to do any real damage [Image: lol.gif] didn't someone on here say if you're under 185 pounds that you look weak lol?

The Power an amazing physique has over women - alecks - 06-02-2012

lorenzo becker AAAAAAAHHHaahahh what a mess.he hopped on the juice way too early.what an idiot

The Power an amazing physique has over women - Rurik - 06-03-2012

Quote: (06-01-2012 12:47 PM)Sonofzeus Wrote:  

damn dude. Are you like 6 percent bodyfat?

What is your diet advice, aside from lean meats? what kind of carb sources and fat sources do you eat on the daily?