Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - The Breeze - 07-15-2016

Quote: (07-13-2016 12:00 PM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

Perhaps it was this thread?

Thanks man...

While that wasn't the thread... it DID find me what I was looking for.

I know this is probably "old news" for most of you guys... But i desperately
want to contribute some value here.. Plus what do they say, if it helps one person?

http://www.tryukraine.com/travel/reports...late.shtml

Oh... and a high-five to Cr33pin. Whenever I see that Arnold "peekin'" around the tree.. I fucking lose it!! I'm sorta expecting it now though.

Peace out - The Breeze

The Ukraine Thread III - The Breeze - 07-15-2016

^^^^^^^ Woo Hoo...

You guys see that? I whipped out my big TEN'er on you all...

Muh 10th post that is..

Rock on Brothers.

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 07-15-2016

Quote: (07-15-2016 11:03 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

I finally realized one con of Ukrainian girls:

They have no idea how to give a good blowjob.
Either that or I'm attracting girls with zero dick-sucking experience.

Some have straight up refused, some have been down to try, a couple have improved under my guidance and harsh criticism, but I have yet to get with a chick here with any oral skills.

US girls give really good head, from personal experience, among the best I had. Though I have yet to experience an FSU woman who was bad at giving head, and already have good numbers and nationalities on my belt, like Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Lithuania and Cazaquistan.

The worst though was Irish, I was never so scratched in my life, really painful head, but clever girl, she learned something. I like when they are humble enough to learn.

The Ukraine Thread III - Vinny - 07-16-2016

Some have straight up refused, some have been down to try, a couple have improved under my guidance and harsh criticism, but I have yet to get with a chick here with any oral skills.

I agree to disagree.
I would say there are not so many of them who can do it well, there are also few who require a lot of persuasion to even start blowing you, but yet to this day the best BJs I received are from a Ukrainian girl.
Note I only came from blowjobs 5 times in my life, it is a hard task for a girl to achieve, but this one cracked my code and gave me the best numbers 4 and 5 in one week period.
Slava Ukraine [Image: biggrin.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - Wander - 07-16-2016

Quote: (07-16-2016 12:27 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

I agree to disagree.
I would say there are not so many of them who can do it well, there are also few who require a lot of persuasion to even start blowing you, but yet to this day the best BJs I received are from a Ukrainian girl.
Note I only came from blowjobs 5 times in my life, it is a hard task for a girl to achieve, but this one cracked my code and gave me the best numbers 4 and 5 in one week period.
Slava Ukraine [Image: biggrin.gif]

What works for me with BJ is stiffening my legs a lot and make sure she uses her hand a bit as well as her mouth

The Ukraine Thread III - Lika - 07-16-2016

Today in Kyiv City Bitch Club...

Idiot smoking Kalian in the pool:

[Image: attachment.jpg32606]   

Idiot swimming with her dog:

[Image: attachment.jpg32607]   

Next to come, idiot eating sushi and singing karaoke in the pool...

The techno music they put at this swimming pool is louder than in a nightclub. It is terrible but it's the only place I know in Kyiv where you can get an affordable bed by the pool and you can watch your bag while swimming.

NSFRV (Not Safe For Rocha and Vronski):

I miss Greek Kamaki who explained all the time that Ukrainian girls totally lack sophistication and manners (vs Russian girls). The sheer level of stupidity and bad manners in Ukraine has been astonishing me everyday for years... [Image: sleepy.gif]

There is always something new.

The Ukraine Thread III - Nascimento - 07-16-2016

Besides chasing girls in Kiev, which is obviously a primary attraction, what else is there to do? I'm sure I won't be bored since it's a large and modern city. I like to walk around a lot in big cities, hours at a time even to not only approach girls but also see cool spots, shops, learn new things etc.

How do you guys keep busy aside from dating?

The Ukraine Thread III - Lika - 07-16-2016

Quote: (07-16-2016 02:20 PM)Lika Wrote:  

The sheer level of stupidity and bad manners in Ukraine has been astonishing me everyday for years... [Image: sleepy.gif]

I want to go to Russia but I might be surprised there too:

[Image: attachment.jpg32608]   

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 07-16-2016

Quote: (07-16-2016 02:20 PM)Lika Wrote:  

NSFRV (Not Safe For Rocha and Vronski):

I miss Greek Kamaki who explained all the time that Ukrainian girls totally lack sophistication and manners (vs Russian girls). The sheer level of stupidity and bad manners in Ukraine has been astonishing me everyday for years... [Image: sleepy.gif]

There is always something new.

I also miss him....

It is safe for me, I love Russians too ))

Bold part I find part of the Ukrainian glamour ))

[Image: attachment.jpg32609]   

Slava Ukraini !!

The Ukraine Thread III - Vinny - 07-16-2016

@Lika
There is a decent peace of ass on each of the pictures, which means I see nothing else, no dogs swimming or any guys smoking. Sorry.

The Ukraine Thread III - Lika - 07-17-2016

Quote: (07-16-2016 04:59 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

@Lika
There is a decent peace of ass on each of the pictures, which means I see nothing else, no dogs swimming or any guys smoking. Sorry.

Yes, that's a big problem with Ukraine

PS "Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day, teach a man how to fish and he will sit in a boat with a beer all day"

The Ukraine Thread III - MrRemi - 07-17-2016

Quote: (07-16-2016 02:26 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Besides chasing girls in Kiev, which is obviously a primary attraction, what else is there to do? I'm sure I won't be bored since it's a large and modern city. I like to walk around a lot in big cities, hours at a time even to not only approach girls but also see cool spots, shops, learn new things etc.

- Great patriotic war museum
- climb on top of statue at great war museum
- Hidropark
- Daytrip to Chernobyl

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 07-17-2016

Quote: (07-17-2016 02:14 AM)MrRemi Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2016 02:26 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

- Great patriotic war museum
- climb on top of statue at great war museum
- Hidropark
- Daytrip to Chernobyl

Yeah, there's a lot of old churches and cathedrals as well in the city, and you'll never run out of little shops to explore. It's a fairly walkable city as well. I've been on a few runs in the city and you'd be surprised by the places you find. It's not a world class city in terms of tourist attractions, but you can keep busy.

Not to mention having a few beers with the degenerates from this forum.

The Ukraine Thread III - Wander - 07-17-2016

Quote:Quote:

I miss Greek Kamaki who explained all the time that Ukrainian girls totally lack sophistication and manners (vs Russian girls). The sheer level of stupidity and bad manners in Ukraine has been astonishing me everyday for years... Sleepy

Yes not overawed with the manners of Ukrianians either thus far, not saying please or thank you much, pushing on public transport, drivers treating pedestrians with contempt, interrupting you whilst talking to someone else. Also never share living space with a Ukrainian male.

That said, they will also say the Ukrainian equivalent of "bless you" when you sneeze, and if they see you eating they will always wish you "buon appetit"

The Ukraine Thread III - Going strong - 07-17-2016

Quote: (07-17-2016 03:30 AM)Wander Wrote:  

I miss Greek Kamaki who explained all the time that Ukrainian girls totally lack sophistication and manners (vs Russian girls). The sheer level of stupidity and bad manners in Ukraine has been astonishing me everyday for years... Sleepy

Yes not overawed with the manners of Ukrainians either thus far, not saying please or thank you much, pushing on public transport, drivers treating pedestrians with contempt, interrupting you whilst talking to someone else. Also never share living space with a Ukrainian male.

That said, they will also say the Ukrainian equivalent of "bless you" when you sneeze, and if they see you eating they will always wish you "buon appetit"

You have to look and see beyond the (soviet) curtain, on attitude, though.

FSU people might be "rough" or not overtly-polite, but if you ask for (reasonable) help (like if you are lost or in danger), they usually will help you, and ask nothing in return. They still feel solidarity in their societies.

Also, shop attendants are often not very kind or smiling because, quite simply, they make like, say 250 usd per month, and are burdened with everyday-life problems...

Actually i find Ukrainians on the whole very polite but not very friendly.

250usd? Nowhere near, that's about the average salary in Ukraine

The Ukraine Thread III - Vronski - 07-17-2016

drivers treating pedestrians with contempt

As a pedestrian, I don't feel at all threatened by drivers in Ukraine. Contrarily, I find them very respectful towards pedestrians, at least compared to Paris, Rome, ect (not even talking about South America).

I'd add that service in restaurants in Ukraine is one of the best I've experienced (and I've travelled extensively). Waiters/resses are most often very polite, efficient, modest, intelligent and well-educated.

Ukrainians are IMO and on the whole genuinely kind, modest, polite, easy going, loyal and cordial (if they feel that you respect them). Nonetheless you have yourself to be equally polite ...... if you are a contemptuous and arrogant foreigner full of himself, they'll treat you accordingly.

I personally have more good and loyal friends in Ukraine than in my home country.

One of the countries with the highest road mortality rates in Europe and you don't feel threatened? When they see you crossing the road they go faster, unless you are female.

Ukraine has the worst service i have been to, with the exception of when I was in Uganda maybe. The servers can be very polite, but their system is deeply flawed.

Positives of Ukrainians is that they are polite, passive,non-malicious, quiet etc

The Ukraine Thread III - Going strong - 07-17-2016

Quote: (07-17-2016 05:00 AM)Wander Wrote:  

When they see you crossing the road they go faster, unless you are female.

Where are you based in Ukraine, in which city? No Ukrainian driver ever attempted to run me over, or accelerate purposefully towards me... Are you provoking them in some way, maybe?

Anyway, Ukrainian drivers are not likely to purposefully accelerate towards anyone, because they would get into trouble, pedestrians or other drivers would react. I mean, if you think one can, in FSU, accelerate towards any Russian (male or female) on the road, and the Russian (or Ukrainian, the same) will let it slip... no way. If you accelerate towards a Russian (or Ukrainian, the same), pray he (or she!) doesn't catch you at the next traffic light [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (07-17-2016 04:15 AM)Vronski Wrote:  

drivers treating pedestrians with contempt

As a pedestrian, I don't feel at all threatened by drivers in Ukraine. Contrarily, I find them very respectful towards pedestrians, at least compared to Paris, Rome, ect (not even talking about South America).

I'd add that service in restaurants in Ukraine is one of the best I've experienced (and I've travelled extensively). Waiters/resses are most often very polite, efficient, modest, intelligent and well-educated.

Ukrainians are IMO and on the whole genuinely kind, modest, polite, easy going, loyal and cordial (if they feel that you respect them). Nonetheless you have yourself to be equally polite ...... if you are a contemptuous and arrogant foreigner full of himself, they'll treat you accordingly.

I personally have more good and loyal friends in Ukraine than in my home country.

Well i'm sure it goes up a notch when you are spending 50 Euros on dinner Vronski. I'm talking about normal places where a coffee costs 20 UAH and a meal 150 UAH

if you are a contemptuous and arrogant foreigner full of himself, they'll treat you accordingly.

Reminds me of a certain someone [Image: smile.gif]

The Ukraine Thread III - Cr33pin - 07-17-2016

One of the countries with the highest road mortality rates in Europe and you don't feel threatened? When they see you crossing the road they go faster, unless you are female.

Ukraine has the worst service i have been to, with the exception of when I was in Uganda maybe. The servers can be very polite, but their system is deeply flawed.

Positives of Ukrainians is that they are polite, passive,non-malicious, quiet etc

With all due respek

Get the fuck out of here

This is getting too heated and everybody has different experiences anyways

In restaurants for me 50% of the time, they are very friendly and 50% very unfriendly.

Pharmacies and train station employees are a soviet style nightmare on the other hand)

People are also judging from different backgrounds. In my experience, France, England, Switzerland, Germany, etc. do not have good service, except in luxury places.

North America has the best service I have ever experienced anywhere in the world (I'm not American)

Well actually, if you live long enough in Ukraine, you will have crazy drivers trying to scare you or not giving a shit about you. Just today, I was in a taxi with a strong military style driver and a SUV BMW behind was honking likes crazy to overtake us. The taxi driver let him pass and he explained to me that these guys in big cars have no respect for anything and he was scared that they might shoot at us while overtaking. He concluded that Ukraine is not ready for the European Union: no manners, no respect for the law. I was polite enough not to diasagree with him.

In Lviv, I had a car bumping purposefully into me on a pedestrian crossing, in a pedestrian street (on a Sunday) next to a policeman. I slammed his car with my hands and a big guy came out to fight in front of the policeman. I insulted him and went into his direction and the policeman came in between us smiling. He let him go without any problem. As long as nobody is dead...

I know many examples like that. I think there is a difference between people who come to Ukraine for holidays and people who live here.

Yet people who live here long enough don't even think about cars, they know the drivers are bat shit crazy and they just adapt their behavior (run for your life). It's totally internalized.

Now, go to Germany and if you get 5 meters close to a pedestrian crossing, all cars stop at once. It completely shocked me.

The Ukraine Thread III - Vronski - 07-17-2016

Quote: (07-17-2016 10:45 AM)Lika Wrote:  

In restaurants for me 50% of the time, they are very friendly and 50% very unfriendly.

Personally I don't need a "friendly" service. If the waiter/tress is polite, discreet and efficient, it's largely enough. And it's qualities that I have experienced in most -if not all- restaurants I've been to in Ukraine. But yeah, you're right, it's maybe because I come from France, where service is most often in mid-level venues average - at best. In Ukraine, even in a mid-level venue and even in the provinces, I most often get the service that I could have in a Michelin starred restaurant in Paris. It's anyway the feeling that I have, as usual YMMV.

The Ukraine Thread III - superschalk - 07-17-2016

In my opinion the service standards in restaurants in Ukraine are one of the worse I have experienced and I have been to over 30 countries. I am not a complicated guy and I have adopted to it so for me this is not a problem anymore but just a few things which happened over the past couple of weeks in restaurants and bars:

- In some places there are not guests at all but still waiters and bartenders are hanging around playing with their phones and as a guest you have to chase them to make an order
- Went with a girl to a Mexican place. They have about 10 different Tequilas on their menu. When we order it turns out that they only have two available
- Same in a pub where I went. They have 8 different draft beers on the menu. Turns out only two of them are available
- When you order a starter and a main dish there is a great chance you receive the main dish before the starter or at the same time
- Went with a group of five friends for dinner. Last guy got his dish after the first guy was already finished eating
- Went for lunch with a fellow forum member. He wants to order some chicken dish. Turns out no chicken available
- Beer in several bars and pubs is served too warm
- Ordered a steak in a restaurant but got chicken wings because the waiters English was so poor that he could not translate the dish from the English menu when I showed it to him. But instead of double checking or asking my girl who was with me he went on and brought the wrong dish

This are just a few things which happened over the past weeks. I am not complaining about it but you have to get used to these things. Of course there are places where service is to notch, but you might also expect to pay a bit more. To list a few places where service is really great and I have been recently:

- Whiskey Corner
- Eshak
- Fish Market
- Tiger Bills (highly recommend it)
- The Burger
- Just Cafe
-