Roosh V Forum
The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) (/thread-28919.html)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - JonVonstroke - 10-20-2018

If you really DGAF you could text her back something like this.

Her: I can't tomorrow! I'm seeing someone now, as of last night. But I hope you have fun at the party

You: Woah! Calm your tits. He's got nothing to worry about, who said you were even my type?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - JonVonstroke - 10-20-2018

Quote: (10-20-2018 06:52 PM)Professor When Wrote:  

Okay, thank you. Sometimes I just wonder if I give up too easily while trying to not appear desperate. I'll keep radio silence until I see her in class on Tuesday. How do you handle that? Do I just not engage with her or act like everything's exactly the same?

Trust your gut instinct. There's isn't a hard and fast rule, unfortunately. A good "hustler" knows how to identify girls that are ripe for the picking and ones that are there to waste his time.

When you see her act polite, but keep your distance. You never want to find yourself in the hellish territory that is the "friend zone". When you run into her, flash a cheeky smirk, and find out how she's doing. Some small-talk here-and-there with some light flirting/teasing is all that is required to keep her intrigued... Your lack of thirst will set you apart from the rest.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Sender - 10-22-2018

Sender: You're a mathematician? That opens the door to some Dad jokes
Girl: Oh I love dad jokes. Hit me up with your best one! [Image: smile.gif]
Sender: Maths dad jokes? Nah I prefer sexting coz when I saw your pics they really hurt division [Image: wink.gif]
Girl: *UNMATCH*

Note to self: Never underestimate a girls aptitude to take offence at almost anything on a dating app.

Cannot wait to get a better profile sorted, hopefully less of this shit if there's greater initial attraction.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - AneroidOcean - 10-22-2018

Quote: (10-22-2018 07:37 AM)Sender Wrote:  

Sender: Maths dad jokes? Nah I prefer sexting coz when I saw your pics they really hurt division [Image: wink.gif]

Note to self: Never underestimate a girls aptitude to take offence at almost anything on a dating app.

Cannot wait to get a better profile sorted, hopefully less of this shit if there's greater initial attraction.

Your joke doesn't make any sense.

You literally had a girl open to talking to you and you not only fell into her frame really badly (because you assumed it needed to be math related as she's a mathematcian) but you made a joke that would have to be explained at best and completely unfunny/autist at worst. WHY?

Next time segue the conversation the way you want, be flirty, have fun with it, but don't fall into her frame, and certainly don't make such awful attempts at humor. She's a mathematician, great, who cares? She's still a woman. Don't supplicate.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Sender - 10-22-2018

Quote: (10-22-2018 01:29 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2018 07:37 AM)Sender Wrote:  

Your joke doesn't make any sense.

You literally had a girl open to talking to you and you not only fell into her frame really badly (because you assumed it needed to be math related as she's a mathematcian) but you made a joke that would have to be explained at best and completely unfunny/autist at worst. WHY?

In fairness, a 'dad joke' is meant to be pretty unfunny, that's the whole point of them.

I'm fairly certain that she unmatched because I used the word 'sexting'. The kind of women that I'm matching at the moment -- with my current profile -- are older alpha-widow types that have been pumped and dumped once too many times and are, basically, looking for a beta to settle down with in the last few years they can still have kids. This is the second time in two days that I've lost a match at the very first hint of sexualization.

Quote:Quote:

Next time segue the conversation the way you want, be flirty, have fun with it, but don't fall into her frame, and certainly don't make such awful attempts at humor. She's a mathematician, great, who cares? She's still a woman. Don't supplicate.

You're right. I could have segued out of it -- simply 'reneged' on my offer to make a joke --and just changed the subject. This would have been a better way to play it, I accept.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Argot - 10-31-2018

Would appreciate any advice on this...

Foreign girl comes to town, we match on tinder and go out, make out, but I couldn't pull. Schedules didn't align for a second date and she left. A year passes and now she messages me asking how I've been and what's the name of the bar we went.

I tell her it closed for good, but there are new cool ones, and that she should hit me up when she's in town so we can go check them. She replies she's in town already but hadn't let me know because she has a boyfriend now.

Thoughts on what to reply? Should I assume she let me know she's in town because she's DTF but brought up the BF to give herself plausible deniability? I assume the BF is back in her country; didn't ask or say anything yet.

Thanks.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ksbms - 10-31-2018

Quote: (10-31-2018 04:54 PM)Argot Wrote:  

Would appreciate any advice on this...

Foreign girl comes to town, we match on tinder and go out, make out, but I couldn't pull. Schedules didn't align for a second date and she left. A year passes and now she messages me asking how I've been and what's the name of the bar we went.

I tell her it closed for good, but there are new cool ones, and that she should hit me up when she's in town so we can go check them. She replies she's in town already but hadn't let me know because she has a boyfriend now.

Thoughts on what to reply? Should I assume she let me know she's in town because she's DTF but brought up the BF to give herself plausible deniability? I assume the BF is back in her country; didn't ask or say anything yet.

Thanks.

Not sure if you like to play chess but that's a great game. Give a good look at your opponent's pieces and plan accordingly - develop your pieces, manoeuvre into position and wait for opponent's move to decide where to move forward and possibly check.

In other words, you need to figure out for how long she'll be in your town and discreetly or indirectly, if her boyfriend lives abroad. There's a reason why, on one hand, she messaged you, on the other, mentioned her boyfriend. You need to crack this nut first. Then, try to keep the lines of communications open. Be patient. If her bf is abroad, one day she'll feel lonely, one day she'll feel horny, one day she'll be bored and that's when you go into attack.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - newguy - 11-01-2018

Banged this girl on the second date. Solid 8. She was warm post bang but dropped off a couple weeks ago. I restarted yesterday at noon, and we chatted a bit before I tried to set something up.

Wednesday evening-
Newguy: let's go to a comedy club
Her: When ?
Newguy: Friday works best for me- need to check if tickets are still available

Thursday noon-
Her: Who is the comedian? My phone died early sorry

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Baphomet - 11-01-2018

Quote: (11-01-2018 01:22 PM)newguy Wrote:  

Banged this girl on the second date. Solid 8. She was warm post bang but dropped off a couple weeks ago. I restarted yesterday at noon, and we chatted a bit before I tried to set something up.

Wednesday evening-
Newguy: let's go to a comedy club
Her: When ?
Newguy: Friday works best for me- need to check if tickets are still available

Thursday noon-
Her: Who is the comedian? My phone died early sorry

How about:

"Sam Greene (or whoever the act is). You good for 7:00?"

Simple is best.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Argot - 11-01-2018

Quote: (10-31-2018 07:09 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

Not sure if you like to play chess but that's a great game. Give a good look at your opponent's pieces and plan accordingly - develop your pieces, manoeuvre into position and wait for opponent's move to decide where to move forward and possibly check.

In other words, you need to figure out for how long she'll be in your town and discreetly or indirectly, if her boyfriend lives abroad. There's a reason why, on one hand, she messaged you, on the other, mentioned her boyfriend. You need to crack this nut first. Then, try to keep the lines of communications open. Be patient. If her bf is abroad, one day she'll feel lonely, one day she'll feel horny, one day she'll be bored and that's when you go into attack.

Thanks. Followed your advice and it turns out she actually moved here and the BF is a local. Now she's keeping the convo going by asking for other bar recommendations.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - kaotic - 11-01-2018

Quote: (11-01-2018 02:32 PM)Argot Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2018 07:09 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

Thanks. Followed your advice and it turns out she actually moved here and the BF is a local. Now she's keeping the convo going by asking for other bar recommendations.

If the guys a local, why is she asking you for bar recommendations?

She's either friendzoning you and using you as an emotional tampon OR she's still got the hots for you even with a BF.

Odds are she's just using because you know the local scene.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Argot - 11-01-2018

Quote: (11-01-2018 02:56 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

If the guys a local, why is she asking you for bar recommendations?

Good question, man. Thanks for chiming in.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Mess O. - 11-02-2018

When a chick cancels a date through text, do any of you ever bother to ask the reason, or do you just delete the number? I mean, does it even matter at that point?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - kaotic - 11-02-2018

Quote: (11-02-2018 04:07 PM)Mess O. Wrote:  

When a chick cancels a date through text, do any of you ever bother to ask the reason, or do you just delete the number? I mean, does it even matter at that point?

All depends, whose the girl, how long have you know her, have you hungout before?

If this is a no nothing low value girl, just put her on the back burner and reach out later.

I had a girl who I knew was going to flake on me, she dropped an excuse 4-5 hours before meeting.

Tell her no worries, i'll be in the area we're going to meet up anyways.

She hits me up at the time of the date, that she doesn't think she'll make it, then says she's dead beat tired, rain check.

I didnt respond til this afternoon, ignored her excuses, told her maybe i'll see her next week and asked her schedule.

No harm no foul, I've got plenty of leads.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - HustleNomad - 11-02-2018

Quote: (11-02-2018 04:07 PM)Mess O. Wrote:  

Never ask, it's bad frame - shows you care too much. Sometimes flakes come through at a later date, best to suspend your emotion in that moment and not blow the lead.

If she's flaking post bang it's a different story. If it's clearly bullshit then next time act withdrawn, deny deny deny when she asks what's wrong, then leave early to go and "meet someone". Emotional punishment.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Mess O. - 11-02-2018

This was a chick from an app. I ran standard, logistics-based text game, and she seemed eager and interested. The day of the date, I sent a confirmation, to which she swung with, but way later in the day, within a few hours of the set time she messages, "Sorry, I cannot meet you.", and I just cleared it.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - BeardedMastodon - 11-02-2018

Maybe it’s just my mood tonight. But surly there is a Taylor Swift song quote about hating Xs.

How about! “ I knew you were “trouble(maker)” when I saw you “ insert chicks name”, and I know it’s delicate.... but I want you in my wildest dreams..ahhh uhhh!

He’s not your endgame, the King of your Heart, and you hate that stupid pick up truck of his, you are never ever getting back together with him ever...ever..so shake it off and meet me at a dive bar on the east side”

Damn. Can someone rep me for that?

Honestly give it a try.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Remington - 11-03-2018

^
[Image: facepalm2.gif]

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Mess O. - 11-03-2018

Seriously, though, in the case I mentioned above, should I try it again, or forget it?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - torridon747 - 11-04-2018

Holy fuck BeardedMastodon I cringed reading that. What the fuck man.

She just said "sorry I cannot meet you" huh?

Can't even be fucked to make up an excuse, that's odd. Any number of things could have happened. Best case: she was sick. Worst case: she just got banged out by her ex/new guy/date before you.

I would say send her a restart text, I have a hunch she'll ghost but maybe it was legit. Definitely don't put stock in it or get caught up with her. A flake is a flake it's disrespectful, she had seemingly no intention of making it right or even explaining. Soft or hard next.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Mess O. - 11-04-2018

I'm with ya.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - lika91 - 11-04-2018

So Im texting with this Tinder chic which lives about 20 kilometers away for a week or so. Told her that I could come to her city, but that she has to suggest a thrilling plac to meet instead.

Her answer was that she feels bad about that she cant offer a place to crash cause she is living with her parents and "first date n stuff".

Do you think it is a shittest? Shall I play it cool and meet her at a bar in her city or try to make her come to my city with a bar excuse or smth?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - lunchmoney - 11-06-2018

I just had a former plate who I haven't seen in almost a year text me out of the blue last night, making small talk at first, and then asking about my plans for Thanksgiving. I had to remind myself she broke off our fling because she got engaged (and now is married). Obviously not happily if she is asking to "catch up for drinks" on Black Friday.

Thoughts?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Funkbus40 - 11-06-2018

Dude it's what you want. If your still mad about it, which it seems, dont go in. But I would meet up and escalate.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Dr.Tubes - 11-07-2018

Got a girls number and tried to make plans for Wednesday (tonight) but she said she was busy but she counter offered with meeting for a drink Thursday. Said sure bar (xxx) at 730... she txt me back tonight saying she has dinner with her sister but she should be done can she let me know. My feeling is just to not respond and move on or maybe go with the "gay" response tomorrow..... any thoughts?