Roosh V Forum
The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) (/thread-28919.html)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - eradicator - 04-27-2018

She is in another country. Stop texting her at all and start gaming girls in your town. Or if you must text her one more tine just say “ok shoot me a text when you are coming back to my town”. The rest of it is pointless.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Kahler - 04-27-2018

Quote: (04-27-2018 03:14 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

She is in another country. Stop texting her at all and start gaming girls in your town. Or if you must text her one more tine just say “ok shoot me a text when you are coming back to my town”. The rest of it is pointless.

Why are you assuming that I'm not doing anything irl? Besides, from my experience it follows that it isn't always the best option to go completely cold, even if you won't see a girl for some time.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - BromigoMike - 04-29-2018

23 yo off Bumble. We were both out DT and ended meeting for the first time at this bar/club. Chatted her up for 5 minutes and she was givin standoffish vibes so I left to meet up with some friends.

She called later that night. Didn't answer.
Next day she texts "Yikes sorry ab that. Everyone was a mess lol that's why I try not to go out much."

thoughts?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - eradicator - 04-29-2018

You have two options. Ignore her and spend time pursuing girls that are less bitchy.

Option 2 is invite her over to your place for a drink and fuck the shit out of her because you like snotty bitches

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Buffas - 05-01-2018

Preface: HB8, I was contextual alpha for her, 6 months later she comes up to me at a student bar event (now single after 6 yrs) showing me she spilt alcohol on her crotch, I escalate immediately, spank her, choke her, tease her (had a thing with her best friend which makes it wrong), rip her clothes and she loves it, we almost have sex in a corner, I take her home later that night passing every single shit test in flying colours but at home thing's change. I am too drunk to fuck her properly, get lazy and start losing frame. It is not the dominant sex she probably expected. She is smoking but we have quick relatively boring sex and she has to get up 5 hours after for work. Nothing more comes of it

We have a convo back and forth afterwards because she forgot her earrings (came back to get them a few days later where she said she was sick - seemingly true - and wanted to go home again right away) where she ignores my poor attempt to invite her over again. No doubt I fucked up. Really wanted to plate this smoking hot freak and she was really into me

Fast forward 2 months I try something different

Me: Pic (see attachment)
Me: whoops
Her: What is this ?
Her: Is this Lasse ?
Me: the one and only
Me: not for you
Her: Hahah also thought it was a little odd *emoticon with the laugh and sweat drop*

This is a translation but close

Can I do something to see her again (at which point I think I could easily escalate and fuck her properly) or is this just a next?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - justreal - 05-03-2018

My first message

[Image: k9849c.jpg]

Her response

[Image: 2dvv9xt.jpg]

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - AneroidOcean - 05-03-2018

Quote: (05-03-2018 09:52 AM)justreal Wrote:  

My first message

<SNIP>

Her response

<SNIP>

She rewarded your creativity with a response, but it was to shut you down.

I'd move on and find a less emoji-laden but still creative (and ultimately most importantly, intriguing to a girl) first message.

Maybe give her some shit "you're not as hot as the sun" or "that girl is on fire" but I honestly wouldn't even waste my time. Re-read the thread and start implementing the texting general rules (one of which is to avoid emojis especially using them a lot).

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Macomber - 05-04-2018

Quote: (04-23-2018 09:08 PM)ManofLetters Wrote:  

anybody got a line you usually run with when girls do qualifying questions?

examples include but are not limited to:

"What brought you to Bumble/Tinder ?"
or
" What are you looking for on here exactly? "
"Are you looking for fun or something serious? "

I've found that this question for me is practically the " Russian Roulette " of texting for me in which it either ends the conversation immediately if too sexual/ it's not the answer shes looking for or it places you more in the LJBF zone/ Boyfriend material if done with too much comfort or dodging around the question?
This might be a question of having the right kind of humor, but I never answer these type of questions straight.

If I feel like I have to qualify (which I don't like, especially early on in the interaction) or that I don't like the options she is giving me, I answer with something non-sensical and then try to move on to another topic.
If she insists on an answer, I call her out on being too serious or straight up tell her that I don't want to answer right now or have no answer.

Examples:
Her: What brought you to Tinder?
me: my mum
her: ?
me: yes, she told me about this thing called the internet and that you can meet all kinds of people there. Anyway, what do you think about...

Her: Are you looking for fun or something serious?
Me: I am looking for Emily Blunt. Sadly though she doesn't seem to be on here. You however seem quite fine also.
Her: haha..seriously though, I am not into one night stands, so what are you looking for?
Me: I understand, but it's a bit early to think about sex or marriage right?
So what do you think about...

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Macomber - 05-04-2018

Quote: (05-03-2018 12:35 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2018 09:52 AM)justreal Wrote:  

My first message

<SNIP>

Her response

<SNIP>

She rewarded your creativity with a response, but it was to shut you down.

I'd move on and find a less emoji-laden but still creative (and ultimately most importantly, intriguing to a girl) first message.

It's hard to tell from a first message and I agree on not using too any emojis, but some girls like to banter too. And if done creatively and not too bitchy, I have no problem acknowledging her creativity.

Something like: "haha, nice one. I see that you have a sense of humor, I like that in a woman"

So you basically reframe her non-compliance as her passing your shit test and qualifying herself to you.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Redbaron - 05-08-2018

Quote: (04-17-2018 10:53 PM)Redbaron Wrote:  

Me and this chick have smashed only a handful of times the past 4+ months. Mostly cause she knows the game and can play hard to get.

Her: Watchya doing (5:20pm)
Me: You (7:59pm)
Her: Hopefully (march 17, 9:20pm)

I tried to hit the restart. I believe I came across as too bold, although there seems to be a fine line with this chick.

Me: bout time i see u again (10:33pm, April 22)
Her: I think it is (9:45pm, April 23)
Me: ill be out thursday find me (11:19pm, April 24)

Radio silence for two weeks. She hits my line last night.

Her: Hi (5:32pm)
Me: hello (8pm)
Her: How are you (8:41am)

Now here I have an opening. Any thoughts as to a good response?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Remington - 05-08-2018

Quote: (05-08-2018 08:58 AM)Redbaron Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2018 10:53 PM)Redbaron Wrote:  

Me and this chick have smashed only a handful of times the past 4+ months. Mostly cause she knows the game and can play hard to get.

Her: Watchya doing (5:20pm)
Me: You (7:59pm)
Her: Hopefully (march 17, 9:20pm)

I tried to hit the restart. I believe I came across as too bold, although there seems to be a fine line with this chick.

Me: bout time i see u again (10:33pm, April 22)
Her: I think it is (9:45pm, April 23)
Me: ill be out thursday find me (11:19pm, April 24)

Radio silence for two weeks. She hits my line last night.

Her: Hi (5:32pm)
Me: hello (8pm)
Her: How are you (8:41am)

Now here I have an opening. Any thoughts as to a good response?

"crushing life and kicking ass" or send her a picture of something awesome you've done recently (cool picture on a hike, shooting a gun, etc).

No need to ask about her. Your reply is enough to where she will respond without you asking about her.

Once she responds back, then try to schedule something for this week. If she doesn't respond to that, I'd go radio silent since it looks like she's wasting your time or only looking for attention.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Mikestar - 05-12-2018

Got numbers in the club last night. Want to text a first message to set up a date. Girl no.1 is Irish and had long crazy earrings and was well travelled, what's the best formula here? I don't know what the best thing to send is.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Remington - 05-13-2018

Quote: (05-12-2018 10:47 AM)Mikestar Wrote:  

Got numbers in the club last night. Want to text a first message to set up a date. Girl no.1 is Irish and had long crazy earrings and was well travelled, what's the best formula here? I don't know what the best thing to send is.

"hey, its mikestar, the sexy motherfucker from the club"

With club texts, hold nothing back due to how many numbers/snapchatters/instagrams/ they give to every man they encounter.

Send a message that stands out; that highlights your height, hair, shirt, etc.

Anything that distinguishes you amongst the rest.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - tomzestatlu - 05-15-2018

Recent weeks I have been meeting a lot of women of different qualities (usually lower) just with intention to bang them. But I decided to start dating more quality girl which I will be really into. So I went with this girl out on Sunday evening for a walk. I must say I was really into her and she must have felt it, anyway we had a good talk and some laugh. When we came to my car, I saw she hanging around my car instead of entering it, so I grab her and kissed her (like that french, long). She didn´t resist but didn´t support my intention very much. I drove her home and she only gave me small kiss.

My recent success with girls was also about having so much of them to write, that I didn´t actually had a time to write them. I guess I should follow the same tactics and wait until she writes me first, right? Or is there any deadline after which I can write first, for example after about a week (if she doesn´t write me first)? And if she doesn´t write me, it´s probably time to next her, right?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Rhyme or Reason - 05-17-2018

Match from bumble:

Her: #heartgingers

(i have red facial hair)

I hate having text convos over these apps and they frequently don't go anywhere. So RVF input, get at me!

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - torridon747 - 05-17-2018

@tom

Hmm. If you kissed her and she hasn't written you back in 3+ days I'd say she's probably a little cold for you. No harm in sending a feeler text out, she could just be on the fence. Tell her you're going to do something fun and she should tag along. If she dodges it in any way and doesn't offer a rain check or alternative suggestion consider the lead dead.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - AceP - 05-18-2018

Quote: (05-17-2018 01:20 AM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Match from bumble:

(i have red facial hair)

I hate having text convos over these apps and they frequently don't go anywhere. So RVF input, get at me!

I think the first thing you should do is always try to get her off the app. Phone number, whatsapps even line or kakaotalk works.

Then convo your way into setting up a date.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ksbms - 05-20-2018

Quote: (05-17-2018 01:20 AM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Match from bumble:

(i have red facial hair)

If the return on online dating investment is subjectively so low, shun it.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - LuckyBird - 05-20-2018

So I got a number from a sexy 7, Russian, we chatted for a while beforehand and I had the impression that her English is terrible and I barely know like four words in Russian, so I made the first move afterwards and sent her a message after about a day, I said hey whats up in Russian she replied saying she didnt know who wrote her, i replied in English that we met yesterday, she simply read it and didn’t write back but she didn’t block me either.
So what do you think I should write next fellas?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - AceP - 05-20-2018

Quote: (05-20-2018 09:21 AM)LuckyBird Wrote:  

So I got a number from a sexy 7, Russian, we chatted for a while beforehand and I had the impression that her English is terrible and I barely know like four words in Russian, so I made the first move afterwards and sent her a message after about a day, I said hey whats up in Russian she replied saying she didnt know who wrote her, i replied in English that we met yesterday, she simply read it and didn’t write back but she didn’t block me either.
So what do you think I should write next fellas?

Text her something hilarious. In Russian preferably.

If she doesn't reply: basically means she's not interested in you SMV-wise or she's just not available/looking at the moment.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - chvrches - 05-29-2018

We have a newly built outside public pool just open last week, and this girl that i went on a date with a few days ago said she'd go with her class and swim.

I wanted to follow up for a 2nd date, so i messaged her. "What's up, did you ever go swimming with your class?"

She responded "We went there but it was closed that day"

I said, "Well we're going together next week then, i don't want to go alone, im scared of drowning haha"

She said "Hahah it's not so bad".

So is it a dead end? With her closed answers or should i send a last message saying "Only one way to find out, i will be there thursday, join me". Is this good?

Or is it bad because im shooting in the dark and don't know if she can actually that specific day. Is this better. "No excuses we're jumping together this weekend, at XX:YY time" so she has more days to pick between.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Trent W. - 05-29-2018

Quote: (05-29-2018 02:17 PM)chvrches Wrote:  

We have a newly built outside public pool just open last week, and this girl that i went on a date with a few days ago said she'd go with her class and swim.

I wanted to follow up for a 2nd date, so i messaged her. "What's up, did you ever go swimming with your class?"

She responded "We went there but it was closed that day"

I said, "Well we're going together next week then, i don't want to go alone, im scared of drowning haha"

She said "Hahah it's not so bad".

So is it a dead end? With her closed answers or should i send a last message saying "Only one way to find out, i will be there thursday, join me". Is this good?

Or is it bad because im shooting in the dark and don't know if she can actually that specific day. Is this better. "No excuses we're jumping together this weekend, at XX:YY time" so she has more days to pick between.

Since she didn't give you anything even though you included an invitation in your message, my recommendation would be to let it like that for a few days. Hit her up again after you've been to the pool with something simple and then ask if she wants to hang out.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Quizzical_2 - 06-02-2018

Is complementing a girl through text beta and/or bad game?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Polniy_Sostav - 06-03-2018

hello.
got a girl on badoo yesterday in anticipation of my venue in 3 weeks to her city.
i ve got an easy opener about playing the smartass guessing where her pics were taken , which strangely led to a little geopolitical debate.
i ripped off in 1-2-3 with my culture and she said " you seem interesting. lets meet"
first time it happens to me. is she that desperate ?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Mizo1234 - 06-03-2018

Asked her out for fun activity , I got this reply.
What should I reply to achieve two things ?
1- DHV
2- Leave the door open for her if she wants to come back.