Roosh V Forum
The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) (/thread-28919.html)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Player_1337 - 04-08-2018

Had new prospect over to my place for drinks and a movie last night. Good conversation leading to sex with zero LMR. She's kinky and submissive- complimented my cock and was shaking she was so turned on.

After a few rounds, the clock strikes 3 am and I realize I'm not gonna be able to sleep with someone else in my bed. Needed a good night's sleep as it was a long week and I'm feeling a bit run down. I tell her I'm gonna pass out as I get up to hand her some clothes off the floor. She turns noticeably cold and jumps up to start getting dressed. She didn't even want me to walk her down but I did anyway while she called an Uber.

Was the first time I've encountered a pissed off girl who I couldn't have spend the night. She's cool and I'd like to see her again- what should I text today?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - astro - 04-08-2018

^^ Text her like you normally would. You're worried she's upset, falling in to her passive aggressiveness. If she brings it up, praise her for understanding you're a busy man and for giving you the space. Under no circumstance should you capitulate to her, set the tone now and keep it consistent.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Player_1337 - 04-08-2018

Quote: (04-08-2018 10:45 AM)astro Wrote:  

^^ Text her like you normally would. You're worried she's upset, falling in to her passive aggressiveness. If she brings it up, praise her for understanding you're a busy man and for giving you the space. Under no circumstance should you capitulate to her, set the tone now and keep it consistent.

She just texted me unprompted, apologizing and saying she had a good time.
Glad I held off on sending anything. More than her ghosting, I was worried about retaliation or a false rape accusation.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - spaceman - 04-10-2018

Met this 21 yr old off Tinder (im 30), banged on second date... Afterwards sent her some dumb lighthearted texts. (prob too much)
then (summarizing):
Me: how was your weekend?
her: blah blah blah (summarizing)
me: What are your plans this week?
her: school, hanging with friends, normal week
me: cool, lets hang out.. you can help me translate this tv show (its a dumb german show,this is a joke).. maybe tonight or tomorow?
her: is that show already on again?
her: i am busy today doing blah blah and tomorow blah blah blah
me: (next day) Its your favorite show you should know [Image: tongue.gif]
her: mine?? its yours!

Seems like I am pushing a bit too much after the bang, maybe im being too needy or shes feeling bad after being slutty... Prior to bang she would respond quickly to my texts... now every text response takes forever to get something back and she is only responding to my questions. My thoughts are to let her chill for the rest of this week and try to rengage next week with how was your weekend restart text...

Any thoughts?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Dulceácido - 04-10-2018

Quote: (04-10-2018 04:14 PM)spaceman Wrote:  

Met this 21 yr old off Tinder (im 30), banged on second date... Afterwards sent her some dumb lighthearted texts. (prob too much)
then:
me: cool, lets hang out.. you can help me translate this tv show (its a dumb german show, mostly said this is a joke).. maybe tonight or tomorow?

Seems like I am pushing a bit too much after the bang, maybe im being too needy or shes feeling bad after being slutty... Prior to bang she would respond quickly to my texts... now every text response takes forever to get something back. My thoughts are to let her chill for the rest of this week and try to rengage next week with how was your weekend restart text...

Any thoughts?

Dude... Stop.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - AneroidOcean - 04-10-2018

then (summarizing):
me: cool, lets hang out.. you can help me translate this tv show (its a dumb german show,this is a joke).. maybe tonight or tomorow?

Seems like I am pushing a bit too much after the bang, maybe im being too needy or shes feeling bad after being slutty... Prior to bang she would respond quickly to my texts... now every text response takes forever to get something back and she is only responding to my questions. My thoughts are to let her chill for the rest of this week and try to rengage next week with how was your weekend restart text...

Any thoughts?

Yeah, you're boring the shit out of her asking interview style questions.

Statement, statement, question. Playfulness, stimulate her imagination, SOMETHING other than "what do you do for work?" "What's your week like?" and shit like that:

"Enjoying this sunshine, hot coffee in hand, you stuck inside?"

"I was thinking about your...weird freckles, are they free Wednesday?"

"Working a bit poolside, you studying hard or hardly studying?"

I mean, a bunch of the shit above could be lame but I don't know the girl or your personality, but for god's sake man, have some of it.

Rather you send her a picture of something cool or interesting near you and nothing else than the boring interview-style questions you got going on or the overly long messages.

Don't ask her how her weekend was next week. Do anything but that.

Could go with a restart that's a "wrong person" type text on friday or saturday night. There's plenty of examples in this thread for that.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - PapayaTapper - 04-10-2018

then (summarizing):

Any thoughts?

This is a girl youve already banged? Should be a whole lot easier

Girls dont want to know shit....They want to feel

Try low key

[Image: emoji04_large.jpg?v=1482199285] + [Image: 1f377.png] soon.

Intrigued is good

Shocked is better. Take it up a notch

You "know what I want to do?"

Her "What?"

You "you again"

Dont convey information. Illicit emotions

Angry, confused, excited, curious..... anything but bored

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - spaceman - 04-11-2018

Thanks for the advice dudes.. I'll try it out. Might be too far gone but fucck it

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - spaceman - 04-11-2018

Quote: (04-11-2018 11:23 AM)spaceman Wrote:  

Thanks for the advice dudes.. I'll try it out. Might be too far gone but fucck it

Because I cant help myself, i texted her the next day after the last exchange. Im only posting this online cause im mad at myself as self punishment.
following up from my last post
---------------------
next day:
me: nahh I only watch mature TV shows like blah blah
me: I am so happy its finally spring... I can feel my tan getting better already [Image: biggrin.gif]
me: (posted the guy and girl drink emoji from the last post) soon
her: Hahahaha [Image: smile.gif] good for you... that show is my favorite
her: Good plan! I go to my hip hop class now [Image: smile.gif]

I am pissed that i texted her again... Im chasing her and shes not engaging at all. Just a note that she is native english speaker (I am living in Europe), so i dont exactly get what the second text means... My plan from here is to chill until early next week and restart it.. feel free to berate me or give advice. [Image: confused.gif]

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - PapayaTapper - 04-11-2018

[Image: X7OOl_f-maxage-0.gif]

Why do we even bother?

Edit

When entered into Googirl translate

Quote:Quote:

Good plan! I go to my hip hop class now Smile

... returns : "I bored, C ya"

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Trent W. - 04-12-2018

Quote: (04-11-2018 04:34 PM)spaceman Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2018 11:23 AM)spaceman Wrote:  

Because I cant help myself, i texted her the next day after the last exchange. Im only posting this online cause im mad at myself as self punishment.
following up from my last post
---------------------
next day:
me: nahh I only watch mature TV shows like blah blah
me: I am so happy its finally spring... I can feel my tan getting better already [Image: biggrin.gif]
me: (posted the guy and girl drink emoji from the last post) soon
her: Hahahaha [Image: smile.gif] good for you... that show is my favorite
her: Good plan! I go to my hip hop class now [Image: smile.gif]

I am pissed that i texted her again... Im chasing her and shes not engaging at all. Just a note that she is native english speaker (I am living in Europe), so i dont exactly get what the second text means... My plan from here is to chill until early next week and restart it.. feel free to berate me or give advice. [Image: confused.gif]

In my experience, this is done. She got what she wanted, you got what you (initially) wanted, everyone's happy, continue with life. All you are doing now is basically asking for more than what she's willing to give.

Anyway, if you want to meet her again for sex, act like the guy that wants to meet her again for sex. Don't be all boyfriend-y and nice. I'd let it cool down for a good while (2 weeks maybe) while of course working on other girls. Then I'd text her something provocative. Since you've already had sex and you met on Tinder there's not point beating around the bush. If she's game, she will respond. If she's not she won't and that's that.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Philosopher - 04-14-2018

After I offered her an interesting assigment to do (I have a translation business that she wants to be a part of and has did a little bit of work for me) and she agreed. After that, I gave her the condition that "I will send it to you only after you finish the last one"

She repliied: "why are you giving me conditions?"

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Prof. Ligate - 04-15-2018

A lot of cringe on this thread (but we all gotta start somewhere) - building a solid rotation is difficult - for the posts above feeling unsure what to say to a girl you've already smashed, you need a couple of things.

1. A reason to talk to her
2. Congruence (always keeping the same vibe)

Short text exchange today with a 19yo girl I've seen a banged a few times but only make time for once every 7-10 days due to an open relo. I kind of fuck her around but sometimes you gotta treat girls nice. Texting here to just keep her in the loop/ make time for her:

Her: Hey
Me: What's happening XYZ
Her: Not much. Just finished work
Me: Das chill
Her: Not really
Her: Gotta be back for 6
Me: Strong 3hr break
Me: Make that coin gurl
Her: Lol selling my soul for tips
Me: R u ok
Her: No
Me: I'd tip u if that makes ya feel better
Her: Wow thanks
Me: Welcomeeeee x
Her: Mmmm nice
Me: U know I am [Image: gay.gif]
Her: [Image: bigsmile.gif] [Image: bigsmile.gif] [Image: bigsmile.gif]
Me: [Image: heart.gif]
Her: Always the charmer xx
Me: Wyd
Her: Literally sitting in the car because I'm too tired to get up
Her: That's where I am in life right now
Me: I'm here 4 u xx
Her: Thx big boi
Me: Get outta that car gurl u can do it
Her: I appreciate your support in this time of need
Me: I like to do nice things every now n then
Her: Hahhaha well that's lovely
Me: Is now the part where I cop a blowie or what
Her: Wow
Her: I think you just undid all your work then
Me: Hahah
Me: Xoxo
Her: Lol you're incorrigable
Me: *Screenshot of incorrigible definition on google*
Me: [Image: huh.gif] [Image: huh.gif] [Image: huh.gif]
Her: Wow
Her: Had to look it up and all
Me: Hey now
Me: I misplaced my word of the day calendar gimme a break
Her: Hahah alright bby, see you later in the week?
Me: Sure thang x

She's smart, skipped a couple of grades in school and doing her honours year for her degree, but you still gotta keep the hoes in line the same regardless. Dumb it down.

Enjoying the process/ flirting of talking to girls + having an attitude of abundance pays dividends. You don't need canned lines and set dates like an idiot, just be chill and let things take it's course sometimes.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Redbaron - 04-17-2018

Me and this chick have smashed only a handful of times the past 4+ months. Mostly cause she knows the game and can play hard to get.

Her: Watchya doing (5:20pm)
Me: You (7:59pm)
Her: Hopefully (march 17, 9:20pm)

I never got back to her as it was st. Pattys day and I was with a chick by the time i saw that txt. Ive been otherwise engaged with a variety of things since then and want to hit this restart. Perfect timing for something bold but also low-key. I think something along the lines of, "you ready?" , could spark up a restart.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ManofLetters - 04-20-2018

Not sure if this belongs in the tinder thread or not but I'm not sure where to go from here....

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - kaotic - 04-20-2018

"Well life's short, we should all make the best of our time here, let's grab a drink, what's your number?"

Pretty easy close right there ManOfLetters

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - studmuffin52 - 04-22-2018

How can I pass this shit test?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ksbms - 04-23-2018

Quote: (04-22-2018 04:24 AM)studmuffin52 Wrote:  

How can I pass this shit test?

Why do you guys enjoy self-abuse and letting be a test ground for being a punch bag, I can't fathom. Just grow cojones, and go out and approach, girls are much, much more respectful that way. Anyway, back to your question - I would snip and stack foward, respond with some non-sequitur. Show you don't care.

-You definitely like how i look like, but i still could be a bitch

- i'm gonna dip you in a piri-piri sauce

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - luckyfever - 04-23-2018

Quote: (04-23-2018 11:46 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

- i'm gonna dip you in a piri-piri sauce

^^^
"know what I like more? once I dip you in piri-piri, you just might become a hot bitch"

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ManofLetters - 04-23-2018

anybody got a line you usually run with when girls do qualifying questions?

examples include but are not limited to:

"What brought you to Bumble/Tinder ?"
or
" What are you looking for on here exactly? "
"Are you looking for fun or something serious? "

I've found that this question for me is practically the " Russian Roulette " of texting for me in which it either ends the conversation immediately if too sexual/ it's not the answer shes looking for or it places you more in the LJBF zone/ Boyfriend material if done with too much comfort or dodging around the question?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - FOBolous - 04-24-2018

ok. so i wingman-ed one of my friends last night and one friend of the girl my friend was interested in turned out to be pretty cute. we exchanged instagrams and are now chatting. need held cause i only had 4 hours of sleep last night due to all of us staying out clubbing and i'm currently 8 hours into my 9 hours shift. My brain is DEAD right now. I live in Las Vegas and the girls were visiting from another city.

Me: Hey *insert name!* just want to say it was great meeting you and your friends last night. Hope yall had fun!

Her: Hi *insert my name*! It was great meeting you and the guys too! Thanks for taking us out! We had a blast! I'm definitely visiting again lol

Me: Glad to know yall had fun! and defintely lmk if you ever visist again. Wouldn't mind taking you out again. I don't want to sound like a douchebag but I have hook ups at most clubs in the city. Also, just to let you know, i'm going to respond slow cause i'm at work

Her: Yea I'll definitely let you know! And no worries, I hardly have my phone on me right now too lol

Me: So did yall end up going to a buffet? And yea, you're on vacation visiting Vegas for the first time. I hope you're not constantly on your phone [Image: tongue.gif]

Her: lol no buffets, not yet at least. I slept in a little while the girls got breakfast and then we just came to *insert pool party name* after have been here since

Me: Nice! The weather's perfect right now too. How is it? Having fun? Snapping and taking lots of selfies? lol

Her: lol it's nice! I definitely need some sleep and lots of water though. No that many anps or slefies. It was too hot and I could hardly see anything on my phone lol

Me: lol yeeeea we drank a lot last night. At least you're at a pool party. I"m dying at work right now. But yea *insert pool party name* is nice. Its nightclub is even better. One of my favorite party venue in the city.

Her: Yea I enjoyed it a lot!

sooooo what do i say to her next? lol

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - FOBolous - 04-24-2018

Quote: (04-24-2018 10:27 PM)FOBolous Wrote:  

ok. so i wingman-ed one of my friends last night and one friend of the girl my friend was interested in turned out to be pretty cute. we exchanged instagrams and are now chatting. need held cause i only had 4 hours of sleep last night due to all of us staying out clubbing and i'm currently 8 hours into my 9 hours shift. My brain is DEAD right now. I live in Las Vegas and the girls were visiting from another city.

Me: Hey *insert name!* just want to say it was great meeting you and your friends last night. Hope yall had fun!

Her: Hi *insert my name*! It was great meeting you and the guys too! Thanks for taking us out! We had a blast! I'm definitely visiting again lol

Me: Glad to know yall had fun! and defintely lmk if you ever visist again. Wouldn't mind taking you out again. I don't want to sound like a douchebag but I have hook ups at most clubs in the city. Also, just to let you know, i'm going to respond slow cause i'm at work

Her: Yea I'll definitely let you know! And no worries, I hardly have my phone on me right now too lol

Me: So did yall end up going to a buffet? (cause we talked about buffets last night) And yea, you're on vacation visiting Vegas for the first time. I hope you're not constantly on your phone [Image: tongue.gif]

Her: lol no buffets, not yet at least. I slept in a little while the girls got breakfast and then we just came to *insert pool party name* after have been here since

Me: Nice! The weather's perfect right now too. How is it? Having fun? Snapping and taking lots of selfies? lol

Her: lol it's nice! I definitely need some sleep and lots of water though. No that many anps or slefies. It was too hot and I could hardly see anything on my phone lol

Me: lol yeeeea we drank a lot last night. At least you're at a pool party. I"m dying at work right now. But yea *insert pool party name* is nice. Its nightclub is even better. One of my favorite party venue in the city.

i think i'm going to wait until I'm off work to respond. She's responding fairly fast, but it takes me about 30 minutes to 2 hours to respond to her cause i get busy at work. I get off work in 45 more minutes so i'll just wait till i'm off work and be like "omg! i'm finally off work! hallelujah! so what time did yall stay at the pool party till? Did you drink more? They say drinking more alcohol is the best way to cure hangover!" then go from there.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ManofLetters - 04-24-2018

Quote: (04-24-2018 10:27 PM)FOBolous Wrote:  

Me: So did yall end up going to a buffet? And yea, you're on vacation visiting Vegas for the first time. I hope you're not constantly on your phone [Image: tongue.gif]

2 thing's That are not quite clear from your text....
1) If she's still in Vegas ? If not how far away is the city she's from
2) Did you Bang?

IF She's still in Vegas- Set up the meet and Close, There's no telling when she might be leaving. So you need to hustle if you want the Bang

IF She's NOT in Vegas-

a)Throw her on the back burner- This entails a few texts over a couple of months to keep her warm til you guys meet again... I'm sure there's some threads on long distance game...but it's chance of it working out regardless of the Bang is very very Slim especially given the amount of Investment required to start a " Textual relationship".
or

b) Go Radio Silent-There's way too many girls in Vegas for you to be trying to game a girl who say's she'll come back.....who knows how long that will be ....my vote says you should've stopped texting at Let me know when you're back in town. So just take your L and charge her to the Game.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - blacknwhitespade - 04-25-2018

Been chatting on and off with a 27yo FOB Peruvian hotel maid found on Tinder. Transitioned to FB, she's very slow and random at replying (maybe limited internet access?) ... anyways last week she messages me this:

I respond, she finally responded this morning "lol no"
Green Light???

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Kahler - 04-27-2018

Quote: (04-25-2018 09:43 AM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

Been chatting on and off with a 27yo FOB Peruvian hotel maid found on Tinder. Transitioned to FB, she's very slow and random at replying (maybe limited internet access?) ... anyways last week she messages me this:

I respond, she finally responded this morning "lol no"
Green Light???

You got a green light (she herself included sexual tones in conversation), but you decided to squeeze the brake to the floor (not amplifying) imho.

I have another problem: been casually texting with one girl, we have common friends. We are in different countries right now, so nothing else is possible. Anyway, I make jokingly a remark implying that she must be feeling good when I write to her, to get in response: "I don't know Kahler, what would your girlfriend say" or something like that.

The thing is that I have a girlfriend at the moment (and she probably learned about that from common friends), but I think it will be over before I will have the chance to meet the girl that I'm texting with. I can lie like "I will ask her when I will have one" because she probably doesn't have a way to verify that, but I hate lying and ofc it's risky. And she could think that I broke with my girlfriend and looking for some cheap consolation.
On the other hand, I could try to jokingly misunderstand question: we were talking about one particular book, so I could write "Well she's surprised that I'm reading this book", which is playful and I'm not lying this way, but of course she could not allow me to derail her question.
Of course I undestand that if it is her not shit-testing but trying to get rid of me, or having morals then I'm losing no matter what clever text I write, but what is the best option? Any other ideas?