Roosh V Forum
The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) (/thread-28919.html)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Dulceácido - 03-15-2018

"Gladly. Be here at 7pm."

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Redbaron - 03-17-2018

Update: She just left

For the sake of this thread I'll show how the convo went.

Her "Gonna have to persuade me a little more than that"
Me "no chance but if you act nice I'll let you spend the night"
Her "Damn I hope your just as aggressive in bed"
Me "be careful what you wish for"
Her "I know what I like"
Her "snap?"

Give her the snap and rest is history.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Running Turtles - 03-19-2018

PSA Reminder:

Getting sucked into prolonged texting is normally not a good thing. Made this mistake recently and I could feel the buying temperature sinking.

By the way, nicely done Redbaron.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - robreke - 03-27-2018

Girl I banged almost two weeks ago has been out of town. First date bang. She was kind of kinky

She's finally back and texts me unsolicited this afternoon.

I suggest 7:30 tonight she texts back:

"Maybe 8. if I come over to see you we're just talking"

For all I know she was in another city banging some guy.

I'm thinking of saying something back along the lines of "no thanks" or trying to line something else up. she's hot though

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - RedPillUK - 03-27-2018

I was talking with a coworker friend on a bus after work. A pretty girl nearby noticed I'm speaking in English and look well dressed from work so she rudely buts into our conversation and starts trying to find out what we do. She was so eager it forced me into acting extremely cool and aloof to counter it. She had to get off at the next stop about a minute later, and I didn't have a phone, so I gave her my facebook.

She was so interested I should have just got off the bus at her stop and taken it as far as possible. I laughed when I realised I cared more about getting off at my bus stop then getting laid. I knew that without a phone, it was extremely unlikely she would remember my name and add me to facebook and I would get another chance, but I didn't really care.

Anyway about 9 months later, she sends me a facebook message. I had completely forgotten about this interaction, but she reminded me of it in the message. I replied to her saying I think I remember seeing her on the bus with my friend, and she replied straight away and had completely forgotten my friend was there. Lol.

I hate texting and have shit to do so I didn't reply after that. That was yesterday. I don't know anything about her, so I'm just going to make fun of her for taking so long to message me when I text her later.

But I thought it would be interesting to see how you guys would reply to a message / situation like this.

tldr: A girl I flirted with for less than three minutes sends me a facebook message 9 months later. How do you respond?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - kaotic - 03-27-2018

^^^Just play it cool, get to know her for a bit (do some recon work since you got her on FB), tell her that since she took so long to write you that she owes you a night out with her over drinks.

Pretty straight forward and simple.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ksbms - 03-27-2018

Quote: (03-27-2018 04:13 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Girl I banged almost two weeks ago has been out of town. First date bang. She was kind of kinky

She's finally back and texts me unsolicited this afternoon.

I suggest 7:30 tonight she texts back:

"Maybe 8. if I come over to see you we're just talking"

For all I know she was in another city banging some guy.

I'm thinking of saying something back along the lines of "no thanks" or trying to line something else up. she's hot though

I'd just reply with "thumbs up" emoticon. She comes over, some easy chit-chat, pour her a drink or two, if she's not out of her clothes by 1 hour mark, tell her you need to be up early morning and wish her good night.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - robreke - 03-27-2018

Pretty much my game plan. I texted I already had enough friends though. She said she'd be here in a few. Run of the mill shit test I'm thinking

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - RedPillUK - 03-27-2018

Quote: (03-27-2018 05:50 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

^^^Just play it cool, get to know her for a bit (do some recon work since you got her on FB), tell her that since she took so long to write you that she owes you a night out with her over drinks.

Pretty straight forward and simple.

[Image: B8ZMGtECcAAP6kS.jpg]

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - AneroidOcean - 03-27-2018

Quote: (03-27-2018 06:16 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Pretty much my game plan. I texted I already had enough friends though. She said she'd be here in a few. Run of the mill shit test I'm thinking

Very likely that she felt slut remorse for banging you on the first date.

Also potential that she was banging another dude OR got back with her boyfriend or something like that and since you were aloof/not caring she responded positively still.

Quote: (03-27-2018 09:04 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2018 06:16 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Very likely that she felt slut remorse for banging you on the first date.

Also potential that she was banging another dude OR got back with her boyfriend or something like that and since you were aloof/not caring she responded positively still.

Yeah. she came over. No bang and not even a kiss.

I told her I had things to do. when she left she was smiling and like "see you later"

wtf? maybe it was just slut remorse and this was a "reset" date. I'll just put this behind me. if she wants to contact me she knows how.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Perspicacity - 03-28-2018

Quote: (03-27-2018 05:34 PM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

tldr: A girl I flirted with for less than three minutes sends me a facebook message 9 months later. How do you respond?

My text game is shit, but can't resist suggesting:

'damn girl been nine months u asked for my fb. u a mom now? [cheeky wink emoji]'

Bonus points if it was actually you that asked for her FB.

If she accepts the frame and replies, tease her that you're not going to be her baby's daddy.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - SiverFox - 03-28-2018

who dat

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ksbms - 03-28-2018

Anyway about 9 months later, she sends me a facebook message. I had completely forgotten about this interaction, but she reminded me of it in the message. I replied to her saying I think I remember seeing her on the bus with my friend, and she replied straight away and had completely forgotten my friend was there. Lol.

I hate texting and have shit to do so I didn't reply after that. That was yesterday. I don't know anything about her, so I'm just going to make fun of her for taking so long to message me when I text her later.

But I thought it would be interesting to see how you guys would reply to a message / situation like this.

Don't make a bit deal out of it! There's nothing like a free lunch, this girl already have done LOADS of work by most standards - she opened you, contacted you after a brief interaction (hours, days, months, doesn't matter - a pussy is a pussy) and you keep complaining you need to message back and forth a little?! That's sissy talk! You say "I have shit to do". Perhaps Trump has "shit to do", yet he still got plenty time to use Twitter. Ironically, you had time to write up 301 words in a single post in this thread which would make for some thirty, ten words long messages. Give me a break...

I'd just admit it's nice to hear back from her or as per Kaotic's suggestion. Either way, a couple messages back and forth, then ask for her number to quickly set up a date (and partially if she's for real or just bored if declined), meet for drinks, then proceed to her panties ASAP.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - RedPillUK - 03-30-2018

Quote: (03-28-2018 05:25 PM)ksbms Wrote:  

Don't make a bit deal out of it! There's nothing like a free lunch, this girl already have done LOADS of work by most standards - she opened you, contacted you after a brief interaction (hours, days, months, doesn't matter - a pussy is a pussy) and you keep complaining you need to message back and forth a little?! That's sissy talk! You say "I have shit to do". Perhaps Trump has "shit to do", yet he still got plenty time to use Twitter. Ironically, you had time to write up 301 words in a single post in this thread which would make for some thirty, ten words long messages. Give me a break...

I'd just admit it's nice to hear back from her or as per Kaotic's suggestion. Either way, a couple messages back and forth, then ask for her number to quickly set up a date (and partially if she's for real or just bored if declined), meet for drinks, then proceed to her panties ASAP.

Haha. Sending thirty messages to a girl online that I don't even know is beta and needy as fuck so I don't even bother with it. That could distract you for hours and I don't find it fun, I'm not a teenager anymore. Whereas my 300 word post took about five or ten minutes and I like posting here.

There are a couple of girls I'm seeing right now who take up too much of my free time anyway. If I wasn't seeing anyone I would have fucked her already. I messaged her and teased her for taking so long and telling her she owes me a drink, I think she realises she came on too strong as she's trying to descalate to practising English somewhere else.

I'm going to meet up with her next week anyway. I'm too focused at the moment to move my schedule around, especially as this one might take more than one date.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - hwrec - 03-31-2018

My housemates and I had a party tonight and this freshman girl came through (I'm a junior in college). I started talking to her and her DUFF starting cockblocking the shit out of me so I left it, and came back later and she did the same thing. Eventually her DUFF went to the bathroom so I went for it, the girl started grinding on me instantly and I made out with her but her DUFF came back and pulled her away and yelled at me saying her friend was young (jealous ugly fat cunt). I ended up going back to her later and got her number. What do I text her tomorrow? I'm pretty new to game and don't really know how to go about it.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - EmotionalGeek - 04-01-2018

I've met the girl on the club. We danced for an hour and exchanged numbers. Two daysater I messages her and asked for a date:
me: I think it would be better to talk sipping coffee.
she: ok, I have free time on the weekend
me: ok, let's meet at XY
she: did not reply
me few hours before date: hi, I'm gonna be late 15minites
she: sorry, but I can't come. let's meet other time
me: ok, I'm free at Monday and Thursday.
she: Sorry again I forgot about Easter. Let's keep in contact.

So for me it looks that she is saying no or playing hard to get. What do you think? Any advice how to play it?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Trent W. - 04-01-2018

Quote: (04-01-2018 03:25 PM)EmotionalGeek Wrote:  

I've met the girl on the club. We danced for an hour and exchanged numbers. Two daysater I messages her and asked for a date:
me: I think it would be better to talk sipping coffee.
she: ok, I have free time on the weekend
me: ok, let's meet at XY
she: did not reply
me few hours before date: hi, I'm gonna be late 15minites
she: sorry, but I can't come. let's meet other time
me: ok, I'm free at Monday and Thursday.
she: Sorry again I forgot about Easter. Let's keep in contact.

So for me it looks that she is saying no or playing hard to get. What do you think? Any advice how to play it?

Let it cool down a while (I'd say at least a week) and re-initiate with a random/funny message WITHOUT trying to arrange. See if it builds up and then try to make plans.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ksbms - 04-01-2018

Emotional geek, provide a bit more background, ideally full chat and I'll try to break it down for you.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - dosequis - 04-01-2018

Chick I used to date for two months about a year ago seems to have accidently texted me on facebook. She first gave a thumbs up and then wrote "woops, sorry!" with smileys. I assume she was going through our chat conversation and accidently hit the like button, has happened to me.

Anyway, thought this could actually be a good way to get in contact again and getting a bang one last time. But what could be a good way to answer this to start a little text conversation?

I'm thinking something playful like "Damn. You're stalking me again".

Anything else to recommend? Thanks in advance.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ksbms - 04-02-2018

Quote: (04-01-2018 09:15 PM)dosequis Wrote:  

Chick I used to date for two months about a year ago seems to have accidently texted me on facebook. She first gave a thumbs up and then wrote "woops, sorry!" with smileys. I assume she was going through our chat conversation and accidently hit the like button, has happened to me.

Anyway, thought this could actually be a good way to get in contact again and getting a bang one last time. But what could be a good way to answer this to start a little text conversation?

I'm thinking something playful like "Damn. You're stalking me again".

Anything else to recommend? Thanks in advance.

Your reply is decent but I think there's some space to improve upon it.

First thing, you should establish if her message to you was a genuine case of an accidental message or was it her trying at non-sequitur restart text. I'd err on the side of an accident unless you have a particular reason to think to the contrary. Your reply, to me ears, sounds a tad too generic, I think that this "stalker" thing had been played out ad nauseam, not to mention it's 24 letters against hers of 12 letters long (including smileys). It may sound ridiculous but you'd look over-invested to her incidental reply (not to mention your full capitalisation and full punctuation - that's too nice reply to some random chick's "thumbs up" - the evil sits in the details, or so they say)

Discern yourself from the chaff and become pure, unadulterated, and nutritious wheat. Your suggested reply also allows the girl to rebuff and then you'll have little to work with. And no girl wants to have a label "stalker" stick to her back. I'd be more playful, non-committal in my reply, basically, "take it or leave it" (because you have 10 girls lined up to hang out, among them two beauty pageant winners). For example:

- "thumbs up", woops, sorry! [smileys]
- nah

It's high risk, high reward game:

- your reply is a bit difficult to interpret (purposefully)
- you're not like every guy just jumping at some crumbs thrown at him
- can make reel her in
- you show you don't chase & don't care (because you have 10 hoes lined up or so she shall interpret)
- don't take her bait because you've got high standards

If she replies to that in a positive manner, you know it was her trying at non-sequitur re-start game and the time is ripe for a rapid-fire game. Proceed quickly, for love making may be just around the corner. Good luck.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - billyb - 04-02-2018

texting this legit hb9 for a few days, had some nice exchanges, I'm out of town for a week but soft plans to get together when I get back

2018-03-30 7:03pm me: lol cool about to head out w some co workers
2018-03-30 7:04pm her: ok have fun!
2018-03-30 7:04pm me: thx have a great easter weekend if you're into that
2018-03-30 7:26pm her: yes I will u too!
2018-03-31 5:23pm me: hey how's your saturday?
2018-04-02 8:29pm her: sorrrrrry i suck I’ve just had a bad few days

help with reply/timing?.....

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - AneroidOcean - 04-04-2018

Quote: (04-02-2018 08:50 PM)billyb Wrote:  

texting this legit hb9 for a few days, had some nice exchanges, I'm out of town for a week but soft plans to get together when I get back

2018-03-30 7:03pm me: lol cool about to head out w some co workers
2018-03-30 7:04pm her: ok have fun!
2018-03-30 7:04pm me: thx have a great easter weekend if you're into that
2018-03-30 7:26pm her: yes I will u too!
2018-03-31 5:23pm me: hey how's your saturday?
2018-04-02 8:29pm her: sorrrrrry i suck I’ve just had a bad few days

help with reply/timing?.....

I realize I'm responding to this late, but hopefully you have ignored her, because that's kind of a lame response by her.

I'd probably go with sending her a birthday cat or something REALLY short because she only sent you a long response when she was being dumb and responding really late.

Punish her basically. If she responds, get her on the phone and moving forward. Texting a bunch with a really hot girl is just setting yourself up to fight for her attention with a million dudes.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ksbms - 04-05-2018

Quote: (04-02-2018 08:50 PM)billyb Wrote:  

texting this legit hb9 for a few days, had some nice exchanges [...]

What's the difference between a 9 and legit hb9? Who gave a seal of approval... Trump?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Anyway, let's break it down with this minimum info you've provided:

7:03pm me: lol cool about to head out w some co workers

Not sure about a context but you seem too excited (did she get elected to the Board of Directors?) with both 'lol' and 'cool' one after the other. Your going out is supposed to imply you have a social life - that's good, but... heading out with co-workers is mundane. If you wanted to add value, you should've dropped something interesting, such as 'going for my gig rehearsal'.

7:04pm her: ok have fun!

Polite, standard reply: acknowledged, no stacking forward, no questions asked, not a yes girl, that's for sure. Could've sent a picture implying/showing you doing something semi-dangerous. Perhaps would make her curious and open a new thread.

7:04pm me: thx have a great easter weekend if you're into that

Since she gave you nothing to play with, you twiddled your thumbs and came up with a message adding... completely nothing to the conversation. Nice guy boring stuff. And 3x longer than hers and it didn't move a conversation one inch ahead. You weren't stacking forward towards the date city. Basically a passive reply. I'd wait out and didn't reply immediately. Much better to send a bit vague picture or gif instead or poke around with something that would be of interest to her. Or a poor man's push - reply nothing. No reward for no reward.

7:26pm her: yes I will u too!

Polite, standard reply: acknowledged, no stacking forward, no questions asked. Either replying due to good upbringing OR firmly have put you on a backburner - you're her fourth, fifth, or further down the line option. Not much to be done at that stage apart from rolling off for a week or so.

5:23pm me: hey how's your saturday?

You got a hint she's non-invested that the girl was slipping away (in fact, her first reply that you've provided indicated that. Very poor stack for a re-start message. Should've waited week and sent her a strong pic/gif that, luckily, would make her perk her ears up. Need to work on that big time.

8:29pm her: sorrrrrry i suck I’ve just had a bad few days

Multiple 'r's, I guesstimate, supposed to onomatopoeically convey mild irritation and her feeling guilty she's not interested in you but still, probably due to very conservative upbringing being polite (and/or stringing you along as a back-up, just in case). Very non-committal reply, no details, doesn't keep the ball in the air, doesn't return by asking you anything. It's dead at the moment like cat in cosmic space after a year. Roll off, reinitiate in 1-2 weeks with a 'declarative statement', not a question. An interesting picture what you're doing or are about to do, maybe you'll get her at the time whilst she's ovulating or something but I wouldn't hold my breath. (Likely) next.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ksbms - 04-08-2018

Krauser presents in his latest post a real-deal, first class insight into alpha text game.

So, let me introduce you to a daygamer recently released into the community. Bristol’s top PUA and the creator of AlphaSarging... Bang Up PUA

I was going to review BangUp’s new PDF on Wolverine Mindset but I can’t seem to find the checkout link. Again, if anyone has read it, comment below. What is available is BangUp’s text game for his upcoming AlphaSarging text chat guide.

Let’s have a look. I’ll add a short commentary.

[Image: bangup-3.jpg]

Well worth giving it a read.