Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - chochemonger1 - 06-01-2016

Quote: (06-01-2016 09:30 AM)Lika Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2016 10:40 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2016 06:07 PM)Kale_anonymous Wrote:  

I agree with you bang, but lets step back for a quick sec, I have never ate such healthy and fsrm fresh ingredients in my LIFE not to mention cheap as fuckshit , spinach .40 cents , farm freah eggs 1.50 , fresh red radish 70 cents , beautiful potatoes 30 cents for 7 of them, cheese imported from Georgia 1.00 (best ive ever had in life would cost 16 dollers at whole foods), amazing chocolate (price varies but roshen is cheap as fuck) the list goes on and on. If your willing to cook at home you can live like a KING in Ukraine right now. Its unfathomable. Ive made my money stretch the long way, feels like monopoly money never made it this long on such short american dollers and im hearing reports ukraine is cheaper than SEA and anywhere else in the world that you would actually want to visit. Ya its not perfect here but it is what it is

Edit- all these foods are available in most places in kyev from the "Babushkas" on the street (completley safe and normal to buy from them) and not to mention it feels good supporting them
You cannot complain about food in Ukraine....it is cheap and for men who lift weights... fair enough. In Colombia I can complain a bit, but there you can always buy a full chicken for 4 dollars, at the supermarket. No need to complain about food in general when outside western countries.

In my opinion, hygiene standards are much higher and food much tastier in Colombia than in Ukraine, in general.

Worst place in Ukraine for hygiene: the tons of little restaurants in Lviv, I frequently end up with diarrhea.

{Trigger warning} It's even worse than many African countries.

Never got sick in Ukraine, but I was going to decent places and wasn't going to any hole in the walls. In Dnipropetrovsk just went to more westernized places. I did not go to Lviv.

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 06-01-2016

Quote: (06-01-2016 10:25 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2016 09:30 AM)Lika Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2016 10:40 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2016 06:07 PM)Kale_anonymous Wrote:  

I agree with you bang, but lets step back for a quick sec, I have never ate such healthy and fsrm fresh ingredients in my LIFE not to mention cheap as fuckshit , spinach .40 cents , farm freah eggs 1.50 , fresh red radish 70 cents , beautiful potatoes 30 cents for 7 of them, cheese imported from Georgia 1.00 (best ive ever had in life would cost 16 dollers at whole foods), amazing chocolate (price varies but roshen is cheap as fuck) the list goes on and on. If your willing to cook at home you can live like a KING in Ukraine right now. Its unfathomable. Ive made my money stretch the long way, feels like monopoly money never made it this long on such short american dollers and im hearing reports ukraine is cheaper than SEA and anywhere else in the world that you would actually want to visit. Ya its not perfect here but it is what it is

Edit- all these foods are available in most places in kyev from the "Babushkas" on the street (completley safe and normal to buy from them) and not to mention it feels good supporting them
You cannot complain about food in Ukraine....it is cheap and for men who lift weights... fair enough. In Colombia I can complain a bit, but there you can always buy a full chicken for 4 dollars, at the supermarket. No need to complain about food in general when outside western countries.

In my opinion, hygiene standards are much higher and food much tastier in Colombia than in Ukraine, in general.

Worst place in Ukraine for hygiene: the tons of little restaurants in Lviv, I frequently end up with diarrhea.

{Trigger warning} It's even worse than many African countries.

Never got sick in Ukraine, but I was going to decent places and wasn't going to any hole in the walls. In Dnipropetrovsk just went to more westernized places. I did not go to Lviv.

Quote:Quote:

you can always buy a full chicken for 4 dollars, at the supermarket

[Image: dodgy.gif]

At current exchange rates you can in Colombia and I am pretty sure in Ukraine....except in Ukraine there are relatively few supermarket chains, so you will have to roast the chicken yourself.

Quote: (06-01-2016 12:03 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

At current exchange rates you can in Colombia and I am pretty sure in Ukraine....except in Ukraine there are relatively few supermarket chains, so you will have to roast the chicken yourself.

Le Silpo, Silpo, Tavria, + many other cheaper ones

In Ukraine you should hunt out the Le Silpos, they are great, standards are way above their rivals

The Ukraine Thread III - BrandoninKyiv - 06-01-2016

The food is healthier but the food preparation standards are third world. I got food poisoning from some sushi. They are not strict regarding refrigeration. Also seafood is not fresh.
I spent the weekend at Boris clinic. They did every imaginable test and never treated any of my problems. They also refuse to refill my prescriptions and gave me excuses. I got so sick that I had to go to American Medical Center. The service was outstanding. It was like walking into a upscale western-style Clinic. The doctor was a beautiful young lady and she took extra special care of me. The nurses were all awesome. They told me that I had a fever and also some symptoms of food poisoning and they wanted to do an ultrasound. So they took me into the next room and immediately give me the results something I'm not used to dealing with American Medicine. My organs were slightly enlarged because of infection.

Also got blood results and 45 minutes as well as all the other tests that I had done relatively quickly. They hooked me up to an IV for 6 hours with various medications anti-bacterial Solutions. I went back a second day and they did the same treatment for me and I'm feeling better. Very very good service if you do get sick and Ukraine I recommend this place. Boris Clinic doesn't want to use the insurance companies.
But this place was willing to use my insurance and it didn't cost me much at all. Honestly even at full price for it Clinic wasn't that bad because it's Ukraine and things are cheaper here. An MRI done I had an ultrasound done blood vessels. I also had blood and urine analysis. I had an EKG test as well. All cost me $300.

When they were doing these tests I was very ill and I didn't want to deal with it I just try to get here. I knew some of it was basically just to rack up the bill.
My contacts here told me Boris clinic is famous for that . They did an eye exam and told me my prescription for glasses. I came in for food poisoning so I don't need another exam.
At American Medical Center they told me many foreign travelers are not used to the high level of bacteria in the food here and our immune systems are not used to this.

The Ukraine Thread III - Vronski - 06-01-2016

Quote: (06-01-2016 12:23 PM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

In Ukraine you should hunt out the Le Silpos, they are great, standards are way above their rivals

+1. Unfortunately, there is, from what I know, just two branches, one in Kiev (Mandarin Plaza) and one in Dnipro.

Quote: (06-01-2016 12:34 PM)Vronski Wrote:  

+1. Unfortunately, there is, from what I know, just two branches, one in Kiev (Mandarin Plaza) and one in Dnipro.

There is now a very nice one in Lviv in the new shopping centre. Unfortunately not in Odessa

Quote: (06-01-2016 12:03 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Le Silpo, Silpo, Tavria, + many other cheaper ones

Good to know....in Kiev, Odessa or Dnipro never noticed them. I was drinking too much there I am sure.

The Ukraine Thread III - Lika - 06-01-2016

Quote: (06-01-2016 12:34 PM)Vronski Wrote:  

Yes, they are still the best for many things like bread, fruits and vegetables but I was utterly disappointed recently that their traiteur food, grilled chicken, rabbit, chicken breasts etc. completely downgraded to the level of the other normal Silpos. They even got rid of their good and cheap swiss chocolate and salad buffet... (where a female employee would make a custom delicious salad for you).

Now, try to buy a grilled chicken in a Silpo, it is really disgusting. I'm dreaming everyday of my Colombian grilled chickens with maduros (sweet fried plantains) that I could get delivered day and night for very cheap from small restaurants...

Even Freshline (which I really enjoy) served me a stinky take away salad a few days ago...

In Ukraine, it is often best to stick to the chain restaurants like Vapiano, Puzzata Hata, etc. Of course you always have exceptions and good restaurants everywhere (especially in Kyiv: Graine de Moutarde, Mercato italiano, Mr. Zuma, Pesto Azzuro, Bruce Lee, etc. Or in Lviv: La Brasserie or in Dnipro: Mishi Blyahera) but in general hygiene standards and taste of food are very low all over Ukraine...

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 06-01-2016

Quote: (06-01-2016 10:06 AM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2016 08:20 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (05-23-2016 10:45 AM)Lika Wrote:  

Quote: (05-22-2016 11:31 AM)Celestial Wrote:  

I'm still a game newbie, I've only been approaching girls for 6 months (I didn't really try at all until I was 22). Is Ukraine a place for veterans, i.e. am I in over my head?

Yes, at your age, with your appearance, you should be in Brazil, Colombia, or the Philippines.

Or adopt a full badboy (R selected) style, à la Krauser, and be in Budapest, Prague, Belgrade if you like only white girls.

Ukraine nightlife sucks (especially Kyiv), people in general aren't friendly and smiling, and the only reason you should be in Kyiv is if you want to invest minimum 3 years to learn Russian and then travel off the beaten path and meet these cuties who don't speak English.

Otherwise, come back to Ukraine in your 30s and 40s to bang a lot of nice 7s

I started travelling to EE and Ukraine at 28 and I feel it was late sometimes. My buddy in his early 40s says I am the luckiest man in the world for having discovered Ukraine still in my 20s opposite to him. I am very thankful to Ukraine, my first time I was a kid, now I feel myself a man.
The hardships of Ukraine and gaming in there can make someone grow at an impossible pace in the west. And the cultural/social awareness or the russian skills are transferable to other places in the world and life

I say the opposite of Lika, go now, learn, grow, and you will slay much more in your 30s and 40s and anywhere in the world. I can attest that.

I started my EE journey in when I was about 27, and that was good enough for me. I am mid-late thirties now and I can still bang 18-21 olds, and I see guys doing it in their 40's too - they probably have to work harder and maybe bait them with some form of recompense.

If you are a guy in is your early to mid forties, who looks younger, keeps himself in shape, good diet and a personality then you should have no problems bagging early 20's girls in Ukraine. Many girls have no problem dating men 20yrs older, and it's not just about money, a girl like that can really love you, and they don't judge people on appearance as harshly as Westerners.

I can't think of a better place than Ukraine, Belarus, Russia for guys in their 30's,40's, 50's, hell I even know foreign guys in their 70's who are loving the pussy here

Bangboy I understand your words, but I wrote "my buddy in his fourties" not "my body in his fourties")))

Jokes aside, but your post has nothing to do with the point I tried to pass in my post.

Quote: (06-01-2016 03:34 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

I'm still a game newbie, I've only been approaching girls for 6 months (I didn't really try at all until I was 22). Is Ukraine a place for veterans, i.e. am I in over my head?

Yes, at your age, with your appearance, you should be in Brazil, Colombia, or the Philippines.

Or adopt a full badboy (R selected) style, à la Krauser, and be in Budapest, Prague, Belgrade if you like only white girls.

Ukraine nightlife sucks (especially Kyiv), people in general aren't friendly and smiling, and the only reason you should be in Kyiv is if you want to invest minimum 3 years to learn Russian and then travel off the beaten path and meet these cuties who don't speak English.

I started travelling to EE and Ukraine at 28 and I feel it was late sometimes. My buddy in his early 40s says I am the luckiest man in the world for having discovered Ukraine still in my 20s opposite to him. I am very thankful to Ukraine, my first time I was a kid, now I feel myself a man.
The hardships of Ukraine and gaming in there can make someone grow at an impossible pace in the west. And the cultural/social awareness or the russian skills are transferable to other places in the world and life

I say the opposite of Lika, go now, learn, grow, and you will slay much more in your 30s and 40s and anywhere in the world. I can attest that.

I started my EE journey in when I was about 27, and that was good enough for me. I am mid-late thirties now and I can still bang 18-21 olds, and I see guys doing it in their 40's too - they probably have to work harder and maybe bait them with some form of recompense.

If you are a guy in is your early to mid forties, who looks younger, keeps himself in shape, good diet and a personality then you should have no problems bagging early 20's girls in Ukraine. Many girls have no problem dating men 20yrs older, and it's not just about money, a girl like that can really love you, and they don't judge people on appearance as harshly as Westerners.

I can't think of a better place than Ukraine, Belarus, Russia for guys in their 30's,40's, 50's, hell I even know foreign guys in their 70's who are loving the pussy here

Bangboy I understand your words, but I wrote "my buddy in his fourties" not "my body in his fourties")))

Jokes aside, but your post has nothing to do with the point I tried to pass in my post.

If I'm not mistaken, the point you were trying to make is:

You should start young because if you can make it in Ukraine, you can make it everywhere [Image: sleepy.gif]

If you don't die in the process... I seriously think that the general depressing atmosphere and conditions are too rough for people in their 20s. I'm glad I enjoyed lots of other (exotic) women and countries when I was younger. But if I was obsessed with Russian / Ukrainian women, which I'm not, I might have a different standpoint.

I think Ukraine is quite good for older guys who want to have young white girlfriends (also because we look much younger than our age compared to average Ukrainians) but as I mentioned as well, if you want to learn Russian it is also good for young guys.

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 06-01-2016

I liked the food in Kiev a lot. I didnt eat in many low end places but the high end ones were way cheaper than Lebanon and very good.

Koya and seif had great sushi, Tao at Arena had a great steak for like 10$ (which wouldve been 50 here). Eshak had good food too. Theburger had a decent burger for reasonable prices as well.

What kills you on the bill are the wines.

Your friend - I understood ))

But I have no regrets about discovering Ukraine in my thirties as opposed to my twenties. I agree with Lika when he says Ukraine is no place for a guy in his twenties, someone of that age should be somewhere more dynamic and prosperous. Also a guy in his 20's often hasn't built enough confidence to be truly successful with women here, they value confidence above everything, and confidence comes with age and life experience. There are always exceptions though

I recently wished a young friend bon voyage from Ukraine, he was about 26 and pretty useless with women here, despite being decent looking and a decent person. His Western style of being overly nice to women here did not work out for him

I told him not to come back, he's a bright young guy with his life ahead of him, I said he should go to Poland instead, he can get laid there despite being beta.

Not sure your forty something friend would have done well in Ukraine in his twenties if he is complaining about it now, if he is decent looking, good game, a little charisma, and in some shape then he should be banging plenty of chicks and have no regrets at all

Good to know....in Kiev, Odessa or Dnipro never noticed them. I was drinking too much there I am sure.

In which case you would have graced Mandarin Plaza at some point, restaurants and bars, impossible to miss Le Silpo

Now, try to buy a grilled chicken in a Silpo, it is really disgusting.

Agree, I used to buy chicken thighs and legs there occasionally but stopped

Not a fan of Puzhata Hata though, I would prefer to eat in McDonalds then that place. Then again I train quite a lot, so eating for health - everything is swimming in overly recycled oil. They also dump Ukrop on top of everything to make it look healthy. Yuck

Quote: (06-01-2016 06:06 PM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

Not a fan of Puzhata Hata though, I would prefer to eat in McDonalds then that place. Then again I train quite a lot, so eating for health - everything is swimming in overly recycled oil. They also dump Ukrop on top of everything to make it look healthy. Yuck

Agreed, but I usually can find a lean piece of salmon or grilled chicken there and a coke light...

Pilmenie are surprisingly also really good, and from my experience, hygiene standards are quite high there.

The Ukraine Thread III - BlackHat - 06-01-2016

My friend who is writing a thesis about Drug use in Ukraine has a question guys.
Is MDMA easily obtainable in Kiev?
Is it popular in Clubs?
I hope that Ukraine youth is not being destroyed by drugs.

The Ukraine Thread III - 262 - 06-02-2016

I told him not to come back, he's a bright young guy with his life ahead of him, I said he should go to Poland instead, he can get laid there despite being beta.

Poland, being more Westernized than Ukraine, requires more Westernized Game, so being beta will be even worse for him here (and I've been here for a year). But at least his age won't be an issue.

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 06-02-2016

Quote: (06-02-2016 04:21 AM)262 Wrote:  

Poland, being more Westernized than Ukraine, requires more Westernized Game, so being beta will be even worse for him here (and I've been here for a year). But at least his age won't be an issue.

Haha, I didn't know that RVF started doing keyword alerts, anytime someone mentions "Poland", you're there in a shot! [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

Wrong!. Yes Poland needs more westernised game, which means you can get laid being a beta pussy which is very hard to do in Ukraine where confidence is above all else

The Ukraine Thread III - Lika - 06-02-2016

Quote: (06-02-2016 09:47 AM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2016 04:21 AM)262 Wrote:  

Haha, I didn't know that RVF started doing keyword alerts, anytime someone mentions "Poland", you're there in a shot! [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

Wrong!. Yes Poland needs more westernised game, which means you can get laid being a beta pussy which is very hard to do in Ukraine where confidence is above all else

Polish everyday life is also much easier and friendlier than Ukrainian life for a foreigner

The Ukraine Thread III - scrambled - 06-02-2016

Quote: (06-02-2016 11:09 AM)Lika Wrote:  

Polish everyday life is also much easier and friendlier than Ukrainian life for a foreigner

But isn't that bad? We want difficulty, it weeds out the boys from men:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barriers_to_entry

If you go to Eastern Europe then Poland is best visited before Ukraine, it eases you into Eastern European life gently. Ukraine is the Garden of Eden, even if you are not particularly successful you have already eaten the poisoned fruit and you will find it very hard to leave and somewhere like Poland seems tame in comparison

The Ukraine Thread III - Cambodian Creamsicle - 06-02-2016

I've been in Ukraine for almost a year, spent 4 months in Poland, 6 months in Romania and I don't find Ukraine really any more difficult or hardcore than the other EE places.

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 06-02-2016

Quote: (06-01-2016 03:45 PM)Lika Wrote:  

If I'm not mistaken, the point you were trying to make is:

You should start young because if you can make it in Ukraine, you can make it everywhere [Image: sleepy.gif]

If you don't die in the process... I seriously think that the general depressing atmosphere and conditions are too rough for people in their 20s. I'm glad I enjoyed lots of other (exotic) women and countries when I was younger. But if I was obsessed with Russian / Ukrainian women, which I'm not, I might have a different standpoint.

I think Ukraine is quite good for older guys who want to have young white girlfriends (also because we look much younger than our age compared to average Ukrainians) but as I mentioned as well, if you want to learn Russian it is also good for young guys.

Well, that was not what I meant. I do not find Ukraine difficult at all, at least compared to my homeland of Portugal. I could say that a guy who has success in Portugal can have it anywhere easily, but that is also not linear, I know many successful guys here who fail everywhere else, they master a very specific game in a very specific kind of social circles that do not work somewhere else. Bottom line, my point is that the access that a guy in Ukraine can have to a high number of high quality women, the diverse interactions with them, the losses and victories, the figuring out of what they want in a man...that is what will make a guy grow. In resume "It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.” (Ursula K. Le Guin).

Oh and yes, I have an Obsession )))))

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 06-02-2016

Quote: (06-02-2016 03:25 PM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

If you go to Eastern Europe then Poland is best visited before Ukraine, it eases you into Eastern European life gently. Ukraine is the Garden of Eden, even if you are not particularly successful you have already eaten the poisoned fruit and you will find it very hard to leave and somewhere like Poland seems tame in comparison

In the Greek epic poem "Odyssey " the hero Ulysses resists the temptation of the sirens, mythological creatures who with their chant and beauty lure the sailors to wreckage and death in the Aegean Sea.

Modern day sirens are the angels of evil of Ukraine/FSU. Not so mythological, but still, creatures who lure men to an uncertain fate, yet these men still can not resist their enchantment...

I started my EE travelling via Czech Republic, had a lot of fun, banged, maked out, discovered a new world of pussy...but after Ukraine, nothing was the same as before.

[Image: attachment.jpg31855]   

Lol

The girls above actually look very Polish, if I was Ulysses I would've stayed on the boat too!.

Whenever I leave Ukraine I soon realize I've made an awful mistake and try to return as soon as possible. There is nothing like touching down at Boryspil in the land of plenty, sexy women abound, you feel like King Tut when you change your foreign currency for a fistful of Hryvnia. The wind is always at your back, there is very little that can go wrong.

Quote: (06-02-2016 03:39 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

I've been in Ukraine for almost a year, spent 4 months in Poland, 6 months in Romania and I don't find Ukraine really any more difficult or hardcore than the other EE places.

The general consensus is that Ukraine is harder than Poland, easier than Romania. Ukraine is easier than all Balkan countries