Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - rishboy77 - 03-07-2016

Quote: (03-06-2016 03:41 PM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

- I got called a sex tourist once, but girls didn't have a problem with me and didn't ask me much why I was in town.

- Being a foreigner is a huge value booster here, and I've never had more girls give me good indicators as I have here

Great update. Gonna check out some of these hipster bars on my next visit.

On the whole "sex tourist" and "foreigner" issue my take is.

Basically if you look and present yourself like yourself like your getting laid in your home country then obviously it becomes less of a problem and ONS come easier too.

However if your a overweight middle aged guy in a bad suit aiming for the hot 21 year old while solo at D'Lux.. your better off paying for it.

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 03-07-2016

I often joke when women ask the age old question "Why you in Ukraine" i tell them I'm a sex tourist, only if she is below a 7 though.

Never was accused of this although I look Turkish so probably they think this. And they would be right, I came to here to bang white chicks although I dont pay.

Many girls, especially younger ones don't realise you are in Ukraine to plow your way through the lady folk, very naive of them

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 03-07-2016

The girl who called me a sex tourist was a gypsy, so I didn't worry about it. I don't have the Turkish look either.

Most young girls never peg you as a sex tourist unless you like turkish, but I had a few girls assume I was here for a short crusade, even after I said I was in town for two-three months. They can be suspicious, but again, most don't ask.

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 03-07-2016

There is almost like two worlds in Kiev.

The one i was most exposed to, because of age i guess, is the more shrewd club/restaurant scene where girls are pretty suspicious and experienced.

Thanks to weekend, i went to the small college hipster bars. I would have felt out of place alone but i must say it grew on me. I did hang out with few college girls like the weed ones but while i enjoyed that time i found myself not excited enough to have the killer instinct to close.

But by the end of our trip i was enjoying going to Banka with weekend, i wish i had more time to focus on that as well.

The girls are pretty sweet and fun there, and while they wont have endless legs in even taller heels, theres some gems to be found.

Weekend himself i found is perfect for that scene, hes instantly likeable by girls while subtly reeling them aggressively while seeming harmless (no homo)

The Ukraine Thread III - Lika - 03-07-2016

Quote: (03-07-2016 12:19 PM)Troutslayer Wrote:  

Has anyone been to Zaporozhye within the last few years? I did not get there the last time I was in country some years ago. I'm a big fan of travelling to backwaters, especially in the former Warsaw pact.

Bangboy123, any further info on that town? Anyone else?

Yes been there about a year ago, but only for a few days. Not much english speaking. Girls like foreigners and the night life is good.

A private taxi to Dnipropetrovsk will cost you only about 25 usd for 90 kilometers, if you luck out there...

The Ukraine Thread III - Lika - 03-07-2016

Quote: (03-06-2016 09:38 PM)peterfoo22 Wrote:  

I went through Moldova on my way to Romania. The infrastructure there was terrible. There were run down sidewalks and potholes everywhere. Their economy is pretty much non existent.

I didn't see anything there that would make it a viable long term stay other than the girls which Ukraine already has. Plus Ukraine has more western and entertainment options.

I was there 2 years ago just before Roosh and I think we had pretty much the same conclusion:

Very beautiful girls (my favorite mix of Romanian, Russian and Ukrainian blood) and quite approachable. I collected a ton of numbers

But extremely hard to see again and to bang. It's a very small country and at some point it was invaded by (Italian) sex tourists. The result is that EVERY girl thinks foreigners are dirty perverts... and they are extremely defiant, in my experience.

Personally, I really like the architecture and the atmosphere of the city center and parks, although there are more aggressive gopniks than in Ukraine

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 03-07-2016

Quote:Quote:

Bangboy123, any further info on that town? Anyone else?

Afraid not, I have a friend who is there at the moment, he wrote today that he is in love with Ukraine on Facebook so must be doing alright.

The girl who called me a sex tourist was a gypsy, so I didn't worry about it. I don't have the Turkish look either.
[Image: biggrin.gif]

That's mild from a gypsy, they often tell you they've put a death spell on you

I haven't much experience in Odessa, but I think this summer I spend some time there. I heard it's hard work and lots of scamming bitches, but if it gets too unpleasant there is always places like Nikolayev, Kherson, Transdniester, Moldova and some Ukrainian resorts to prowl in

The Ukraine Thread III - Blake2 - 03-08-2016

This weekend was the equivalent of Valentine's day (Women's day). Not my fav for gaming as its a big family/relationship day plus lots of people left town for the time.

But, with the holiday behind us we got warm weather to look forward to!
Switch the fur hat out for a ball cap and head out daygaming in the sunshine. Things are all right now.

The Ukraine Thread III - Kale_anonymous - 03-08-2016

If Ukraine is so amaze_balls just curious as to why you don't have solid plans to get back out there or Poland Roosh?

The Ukraine Thread III - 262 - 03-09-2016

Quote: (03-08-2016 05:19 PM)Kale_anonymous Wrote:  

If Ukraine is so amaze_balls just curious as to why you don't have solid plans to get back out there or Poland Roosh?

I believe the below is his last public disclosure of his location:

I have re-located to Russia indefinitely. My views will not cause problems here.
12 Feb 2016
https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/698195609061302272

The Ukraine Thread III - Kale_anonymous - 03-09-2016

Quote: (03-09-2016 04:32 AM)262 Wrote:  

I believe the below is his last public disclosure of his location:

I have re-located to Russia indefinitely. My views will not cause problems here.
12 Feb 2016
https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/698195609061302272

I think hes being tongue in check there

The Ukraine Thread III - 262 - 03-10-2016

^ Possibly. My guess is after the RoK meetup dustup, he's not keen to disclose his location.

The Ukraine Thread III - Designate - 03-10-2016

It would be a lot cooler if you didn't use a 13-year old girl's terminology.

The Ukraine Thread III - Kale_anonymous - 03-10-2016

Quote: (03-10-2016 06:47 AM)Designate Wrote:  

It would be a lot cooler if you didn't use a 13-year old girl's terminology.

Was high at the time-

also pretty sure he said hes chillin on the east coast for a while right now... just sayin if poland & (ukraine) was so awesome... I'd be itching to get back out there asap for the bitchs... I know you can take a long break but its been a long time since the orignal trip

The Ukraine Thread III - jackson.henley - 03-10-2016

Girls in Kiev starting to remind me a bit of West EU girls. Getting a bit more westernized I think, including the Starbucks coffee cup....

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 03-10-2016

Quote: (03-10-2016 02:10 PM)jackson.henley Wrote:  

Girls in Kiev starting to remind me a bit of West EU girls. Getting a bit more westernized I think, including the Starbucks coffee cup....

Yeah I agree. You should stay away from Ukraine. The previous poster too.

The Ukraine Thread III - Sosa - 03-10-2016

I'll be arriving in Kiev next week for an extended stay - at least 2 months. Lived there over the summer and had a great time and a lot of success - despite not meeting up with any forum members. Had no idea there was such an established base of RVF members there - If I did I definitely would have had a better time. Hopefully that changes this time around. Simply giving the vetted members a heads up just in case I PM you. Looking forward to meeting you guys. Cheers!

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 03-11-2016

Quote: (03-10-2016 04:03 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Yeah I agree. You should stay away from Ukraine. The previous poster too.

Take away coffee is better than sitting, she is burning off the calories as she walks, as long as there's not too much syrup and cream in it

I saw a girl sitting in the park the other day eating a snickers bar, she probably had to work an hour to be able to afford such an indulgence pleasure. When I looked at her she looked at me red faced, clearly ashamed for prostituting herself to the west

The Ukraine Thread III - Belhun - 03-11-2016

I don't really see the problem in the video... They want confident guys, who don't hesitate, don't overthink, make some gym without being a stupid brainless who keep repeating "women's role is in the kitchen". I think they are still great..

The Ukraine Thread III - fiasco360 - 03-11-2016

Planning my trip soon at the end of May. Looking forward to seeing Kiev, I have some family history there.

The Ukraine Thread III - rishboy77 - 03-11-2016

Quote: (03-11-2016 10:06 AM)fiasco360 Wrote:  

Planning my trip soon at the end of May. Looking forward to seeing Kiev, I have some family history there.

May should be busy with a lot of RVF's in town... the main downside for this time of year can be students are busy with exams.

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 03-12-2016

Girls in Kyiv drink Starbucks? Westernized scum. I'm never going back. Starbucks-drinking girls are not unacceptable.

The Ukraine Thread III - Slay it Forward - 03-12-2016

There are no Starbucks in Kiev

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 03-12-2016

Quote: (03-12-2016 03:03 PM)Slay it Forward Wrote:  

There are no Starbucks in Kiev

Oh yes there is! [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...Odessa.jpg

Saw this in Odessa a few days ago hehe

The Ukraine Thread III - Barron - 03-12-2016

At least now we know what you look like D: