Roosh V Forum
The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) (/thread-28919.html)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Libertas - 04-14-2015

Girl #1

Later that night:

Me: yo whats up
Her: Hey, in BK staying at a friends wbu?
Me: working on my MASTER PLAN. you in the hipster part of bk?
Her: Your master plan.
Me: of course, everyone has to have one!

- About a day passes, was going to reinitiate at about the same time she texted back -

Her: Hahah I was asking what your master plan was!
Me: you really want to know?!
Her: Sure!
Me: we can discuss it over drinks you free thurs or fri?
Her: I'll be working

I suspect she's either shit testing me or getting cold feet. What do you suggest I do?

The positive thing I'm taking away about this is my attitude to text game. Whereas before I was nervous, timid, and thinking about PUA bullshit, I'm now doing what I do best as in my approaches themselves - dominating space, being a dick, and taking the lead (though at the outset I like my world domination routine better, we'll see how this works in comparison).

I'd have asked for tomorrow but I legit have to be somewhere.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - HenrySprinkler - 04-14-2015

Quote: (04-14-2015 06:05 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

Girl #1

Later that night:

Me: yo whats up
Her: Hey, in BK staying at a friends wbu?
Me: working on my MASTER PLAN. you in the hipster part of bk?
Her: Your master plan.
Me: of course, everyone has to have one!

- About a day passes, was going to reinitiate at about the same time she texted back -

Her: Hahah I was asking what your master plan was!
Me: you really want to know?!
Her: Sure!
Me: we can discuss it over drinks you free thurs or fri?

I suspect she's either shit testing me or getting cold feet. What do you suggest I do?

The positive thing I'm taking away about this is my attitude to text game. Whereas before I was nervous, timid, and thinking about PUA bullshit, I'm now doing what I do best as in my approaches themselves - dominating space, being a dick, and taking the lead (though at the outset I like my world domination routine better, we'll see how this works in comparison).

I'd have asked for tomorrow but I legit have to be somewhere.

This is the most annoying type of exchange. You suggest time. She says no/maybe and doesn't offer an alternative. And in order to seem not needy you have to suggest only 1 or 2 days increasing the chances you hit on a day she's legitimately busy.

Something I haven't tried yet but been curious about

You: This is the part where you suggest a time

or

You: This is the part where you suggest a time and I hesitantly accept

It may make you seem a little needy or imposing but it also says your serious and not accepting her bullshit half-answers.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Libertas - 04-14-2015

That seems like a decent response. I'm starting to think I should send it at some point tomorrow though or might seem needier, IMO.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - AnonymousBosch - 04-14-2015

Put it in your words:

Her: "I'll be working."
You: "Call in sick. You'll want to lock me down before The Masterplan hits Stage 2."

If she evades: "Didn't you ever skip class? Evading responsibility always makes drinks taste better."

You'd better either have one hell of a masterplan or invent one. Of course, there's always the fallback in person:

"I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you." Deliver it as an ironic parody of a pickup line, not the real thing.

Substitute 'fuck' if she's got a sense of humour. She'll be expecting a predictable line, and it should disarm her.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - HenrySprinkler - 04-15-2015

Quote: (04-14-2015 10:42 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Put it in your words:

Her: "I'll be working."
You: "Call in sick. You'll want to lock me down before The Masterplan hits Stage 2."

If she evades: "Didn't you ever skip class? Evading responsibility always makes drinks taste better."

You'd better either have one hell of a masterplan or invent one. Of course, there's always the fallback in person:

"I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you." Deliver it as an ironic parody of a pickup line, not the real thing.

Substitute 'fuck' if she's got a sense of humour. She'll be expecting a predictable line, and it should disarm her.

Damn that's all genius... I need to up my text game

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Roardog - 04-15-2015

Man, having a few blow outs with chicks I thought things were going well with recently.

This girl is 23 and opened me on Tinder, we chatted for a bit and I number closed. Moved to whatsapp, convo flowed easily for a couple of days and she seemed really interested. We arrange to meet for a drink next Monday night and then last night I get this.
It's over with this chick I'm sure but could I have played this better?

Her: I don't think I can follow through with this on Monday. I'm sorry

Me: Don't tell me you're getting cold feet?

Her: I just don't think it's a good idea

Me: What are you worried about? I'm not a serial killer.

Her: Lol! That's not what I'm worried about. It's not like I'm looking for a husband but I don't want a fling either. I really want someone, I've been alone for too long. I just don't think we're on the same page and that's fine. If we really did want to get to know each other, we'd be having coffee, not in a bar at 8.30.

I've never had a girl make that whole coffee vs drink leap before. Weird.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ~wrIghter~ - 04-15-2015

Quote: (04-15-2015 06:14 PM)Roardog Wrote:  

Man, having a few blow outs with chicks I thought things were going well with recently.

This girl is 23 and opened me on Tinder, we chatted for a bit and I number closed. Moved to whatsapp, convo flowed easily for a couple of days and she seemed really interested. We arrange to meet for a drink next Monday night and then last night I get this.
It's over with this chick I'm sure but could I have played this better?

Her: I don't think I can follow through with this on Monday. I'm sorry

Me: Don't tell me you're getting cold feet?

Her: I just don't think it's a good idea

Me: What are you worried about? I'm not a serial killer.

Her: Lol! That's not what I'm worried about. It's not like I'm looking for a husband but I don't want a fling either. I really want someone, I've been alone for too long. I just don't think we're on the same page and that's fine. If we really did want to get to know each other, we'd be having coffee, not in a bar at 8.30.

I've never had a girl make that whole coffee vs drink leap before. Weird.

Well at least she gave us all an idea of what they expect. Coffee is considered less risky (No one pulls in the day often). With the bar, there is a good chance of getting laid because she's going with an idea that you want to take her home and fuck her. The only thing is playing it right, leading, good(witty) banter, and escalate. It's odd...with this being a tinder chick, someone probably giving her that idea of a relationship...or just playing a better hand.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - AnonymousBosch - 04-15-2015

^

Nah, this isn't odd at all.

I doubt it's over. She's using vague girl language. "I don't think I can..." She hadn't made a definite decision and wants reassurance.

This is the regret speech of too many pumps and dumps.

Interestingly, the dismissive-avoidant tell: "It's not like I'm looking for a husband but I don't want a fling either," instantly swerves into a declaration of need after all: "I really want someone, I've been alone for too long." She started off trying to be cool, but is either letting her guard down or faking letting her guard down to offer you vulnerability and fire up your masculine side: I'm just a vulnerable girl with a fragile heart, are you willing to be my Protector?

She's recognising you're high value, and she's trying to raise her value in your eyes so you don't see her as an easy lay.

If you say "OK", and disengage, you failed her test and she proved to herself you were just a player.

You could easily run girlfriend game on her, but I'll assume you're after the notch.

You could try cocky-distancing:

"Slow down. Why do you assume drinks mean sex? I haven't decided if I'm sleeping with you yet."

Appeal To Coolness:

"Ah, I don't know. Is coffee really a social lubricant? I mean, how much flirting do you really think happens at a McCafé?"

Teasing:

"So, you want a safe meet without the thrill of risk? I can see a lot awkward showbag-holding in your future as I ride the Hurricane with our kids."

See what she says. Keep teasing:

"Daadddd... why is mummy always so borrrrring."

Ask For Her Deep Insight:

"I don't know about that. Don't you think it's harder for people to hide who they really are after a few drinks? I've know a guy whose always apologising for being a total bastard when he's drunk, but I'm sure that's who he really is inside and beer is the excuse he uses for being a douche. You know anyone like that?"

Romance:

"My grandparents met in a bar. They were together for 50 years until my gran passed on, and in all that time he would only drink Johnnie Walker because that's what he was drinking when he first saw her."

[Actually true, in my case, though I'm sure the second half was him gaming her].

Tell Me More About You:

"Interesting. Do your ever friends tell you that you worry too far into the future? Like, you're worrying about things that might never happen rather than just dealing with things if and when they happen."

Faux-arrogant Humour:

"I know, I know. It's understandable. You're worried what you'll do when you're in the same room as me. Relax. I'm a master at deflecting the wandering hands of naughty girls who should know better by now."

[^ Probably too lightweight a joke for this girl.]

Or deflect the conversation entirely for now with clown game. Think of it as coming in for an aborted-landing, then circling the airport for another pass.

"Coffee? I dunno... those places make me uncomfortable / are creepy."

Let her ask why.

"All those bored suburban mums drink lattes in packs and look at me like I'm a piece of meat. My eye's are up here ladies."

or

"I'm sure they're running a cloning operation. Have you noticed? Every time I go in for coffee, I'm worried I'll come out with skinny jeans and a Hipster Beard."

or

"We'd be the most interesting couple in there. You know: there'll be some creepy nerd tapping away on an iMac and eavesdropping on everything we say, trying to learn how normal people talk. Ten months from now, bang!, we're in his novel, and your Mum calls you to tell you her friends think you're not playing hard enough to get."

Lots of options. You might be able to think of better ones. In all these cases you're selling the bar as the adult meeting place, and coffee as boring, safe and conformist.

Good luck.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - AnonymousBosch - 04-15-2015

^ Forgot to mention, if nothing deflects, her most likely move will to be accuse of you of being flippant when she's trying to be serious.

"Of course I'm being flippant, I want you to smile. You're too young to be weighted down by worry."

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Roardog - 04-15-2015

^^
Those are all really good responses! Awesome post!
I wish I'd waited to respond but unfortunately I jumped the gun and responded with the below last night as I thought it was over.

Me: That's a big assumption to make based on very little evidence. Coffee = serious dating but drink = fling, are you serious? I'm not after a one night stand but it seems like you want to jump into something serious straight away and that's too fast paced for me so you're right, it doesn't sound like we're on the same page.

She hasn't responded to that text so I might follow up with one of your suggestions just to see if I can salvage it or not.

**edit**
She responded.

Me: Do your friends ever tell you that you worry too much about the future? Like you're worrying about things that might never happen rather than just dealing with things if and when they happen.

Her: I know I worry a lot about the future thats why I'm very unsure about seeing you. Our conversations didn't feel comfortable? nice? (I don't know what adjective to use), to me at least, so I was afraid meeting each other might turn our to be terrible. I really do not want my first date with someone after 3 years to turn out a disaster.

Her: I'm sorry about this. Wanna start over?

This girl is all over the place.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - swuglyfe - 04-15-2015

I will consider myself alpha when I can internalize that many responses in that many particular directions for a single situation. Holy shit that post was on point AB.

Quote:Quote:

I will consider myself alpha when I can internalize that many responses in that many particular directions for a single situation. Holy shit that post was on point AB.

Swuglyfe: I simply have 28+ years of gaming women without the safety net of texting under my belt. Roosh is right: the more you approach, the easier it gets. Remember this 28 years from now when you've lost count of your notches.

Quote: (04-15-2015 10:33 PM)Roardog Wrote:  

Nah, she's just a girl.

Ok, this is Wounded Bird Game. You're nursing her back to emotional health and forging intimacy while you do it. She's wanting to intellectually / emotionally-connect, which is cool, because all you have to really do here is give her permission to talk about herself.

Counter her cynicism and suspicion with positivity-tinged-with-weary experience. You're wise for your age, and yeah, you have been wounded too but haven't fallen into cynicism like her. You still believe people are basically good, given the chance.

Talk - briefly - about past injuries in vague terms, never specific girls, and even then only as leading question to get her to talk more about herself. Remember, she doesn't actually want to hear your problems: she doesn't want a whiny bitch who can't handle his shit.

This doesn't mean being her emotional tampon. You don't coddle her. You don't call the men who have hurt her 'bastards' and claim to be a male feminist. General wisdom: "You're still young...", "These things just add to your strength...", "Well, some men..." ; "A friend had that happen to him..."

Avoid flippancy, arrogance and heavy teasing. Some faux-wounded pride might help: "Now I'm kind of wondering what kind of monster you were imagining me to be?"

If she asks you about your problems - and she probably will, she's seeking connection - don't answer directly, lightly-tease first, but don't overdo it. You want her to feel like you're not usually comfortable with opening up, so you deflect it a bit with humour at times.

Here's how it works. She might ask you if an ex ever cheated on you.

You NEVER say:

"Yeah that happened with my ex girlfriend, she was a total bitch, fucked me over, broke my heart...."

Instead you initially evade, but eventually say something like this, in your own words:

"Well, that's the risk of offering up your heart to anyone, isn't it? You want to believe your partner realises your heart is a precious object, but people can take any kind of beauty for granted and eventually grow complacent and careless with it. My nephew often leave toys out in the rain. But what can you do? Do you think you should keep your heart in a box, hidden from view, never allowing anyone to see it?"

You deliver a slow speech like that with heavy eye contact over a bottle of wine in a dark bar, and she's yours.

Note I'm giving her a vague answer that suggests wisdom and experience, showing that I can carry the stoic weight of hurt without being a bitch about it, thereby reinforcing that I'll be strong whenever she is weak, then personalising the thought as to what she would do. I'm tapping into her emotional core - how does she personally feel? This is girl crack.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - philosophical_recovery - 04-16-2015

Quote: (04-15-2015 11:55 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Swuglyfe: I simply have 28+ years of gaming women without the safety net of texting under my belt. Roosh is right: the more you approach, the easier it gets. Remember this 28 years from now when you've lost count of your notches.

Nah, she's just a girl.

Ok, this is Wounded Bird Game. You're nursing her back to emotional health and forging intimacy while you do it. She's wanting to intellectually / emotionally-connect, which is cool, because all you have to really do here is give her permission to talk about herself.

Counter her cynicism and suspicion with positivity-tinged-with-weary experience. You're wise for your age, and yeah, you have been wounded too but haven't fallen into cynicism like her. You still believe people are basically good, given the chance.

Talk - briefly - about past injuries in vague terms, never specific girls, and even then only as leading question to get her to talk more about herself. Remember, she doesn't actually want to hear your problems: she doesn't want a whiny bitch who can't handle his shit.

This doesn't mean being her emotional tampon. You don't coddle her. You don't call the men who have hurt her 'bastards' and claim to be a male feminist. General wisdom: "You're still young...", "These things just add to your strength...", "Well, some men..." ; "A friend had that happen to him..."

Avoid flippancy, arrogance and heavy teasing. Some faux-wounded pride might help: "Now I'm kind of wondering what kind of monster you were imagining me to be?"

If she asks you about your problems - and she probably will, she's seeking connection - don't answer directly, lightly-tease first, but don't overdo it. You want her to feel like you're not usually comfortable with opening up, so you deflect it a bit with humour at times.

You NEVER say:

"Yeah that happened with my ex girlfriend, she was a total bitch, fucked me over, broke my heart...."

Instead you initially evade, but eventually say something like this, in your own words:

"Well, that's the risk of offering up your heart to anyone, isn't it? You want to believe your partner realises your heart is a precious object, but people can take any kind of beauty for granted and eventually grow complacent and careless with it. My nephew often leave toys out in the rain. But what can you do? Do you think you should keep your heart in a box, hidden from view, never allowing anyone to see it?"

You deliver a slow speech like that with heavy eye contact over a bottle of wine in a dark bar, and she's yours.

Note I'm giving her a vague answer that suggests wisdom and experience, showing that I can carry the stoic weight of hurt without being a bitch about it, thereby reinforcing that I'll be strong whenever she is weak, then personalising the thought as to what she would do. I'm tapping into her emotional core - how does she personally feel? This is girl crack.

[Image: clap2.gif]

This is absolutely brilliant.

Damn. I am pretty sure that I am guilty of arrogant, flippant attitude and have teased far too heavily in the past. Over the top. It scared the shit out of a couple of girls. Both were really into me but I never got them to open up because of poor behavior on my part.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Roardog - 04-16-2015

Quote: (04-15-2015 11:55 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Nah, she's just a girl.

You NEVER say:

Brilliant post!

She's still talking to me and I'll see if I can get her on the date.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - AnonymousBosch - 04-16-2015

Quote: (04-16-2015 12:04 AM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Damn. I am pretty sure that I am guilty of arrogant, flippant attitude and have teased far too heavily in the past. Over the top. It scared the shit out of a couple of girls. Both were really into me but I never got them to open up because of poor behavior on my part.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. It's about reading the girl's responses and tailoring your approaches on the fly based upon their personality.

You couldn't use this style of world-weary game on a Party Girl in her Prime: she'd be ignoring you for her phone halfway through a speech about any kind of emotion. Keep it light, keep it fun, keep her party going.

Some girls will thrive on teasing and arrogance, and know how to tease and frustrate back. Keep those skills in your toolbox.

Women are women, so there's never a guarantee. Remember I said I've been at this for 28+ years? I can still misread girls, try the wrong approach and strike out. I tend to default to cheeky, low-key humour as it's easier to correct the conversation in either direction. Is she good-natured? Keep it agreeable. Is she snarky? Dial up your sarcasm. You learn to be multiple versions of yourself.

Roardog has a big advantage here in that she's clearly laying out her fears and insecurities for him to read, though I'd take 'first date in 3 years' with a grain of salt, as she's a girl: the hurt could have happened last week.

It's also possible she'll warm up in person, and he'll have to change his approach entirely. Read her mood. Is she reflective and low key, or is she looking to have a fun time?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - playharder123 - 04-16-2015

Fuck AB lol. Genius

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - HenrySprinkler - 04-16-2015

Quote: (04-15-2015 09:29 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

^

Nah, this isn't odd at all.

I doubt it's over. She's using vague girl language. "I don't think I can..." She hadn't made a definite decision and wants reassurance.

This is the regret speech of too many pumps and dumps.....

or

"We'd be the most interesting couple in there. You know: there'll be some creepy nerd tapping away on an iMac and eavesdropping on everything we say, trying to learn how normal people talk. Ten months from now, bang!, we're in his novel, and your Mum calls you to tell you her friends think you're not playing hard enough to get."

Lots of options. You might be able to think of better ones. In all these cases you're selling the bar as the adult meeting place, and coffee as boring, safe and conformist.

Good luck.

You are the chuck Norris of texting

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Roardog - 04-16-2015

Quote: (04-16-2015 02:31 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2015 12:04 AM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. It's about reading the girl's responses and tailoring your approaches on the fly based upon their personality.

You couldn't use this style of world-weary game on a Party Girl in her Prime: she'd be ignoring you for her phone halfway through a speech about any kind of emotion. Keep it light, keep it fun, keep her party going.

Some girls will thrive on teasing and arrogance, and know how to tease and frustrate back. Keep those skills in your toolbox.

Women are women, so there's never a guarantee. Remember I said I've been at this for 28+ years? I can still misread girls, try the wrong approach and strike out. I tend to default to cheeky, low-key humour as it's easier to correct the conversation in either direction. Is she good-natured? Keep it agreeable. Is she snarky? Dial up your sarcasm. You learn to be multiple versions of yourself.

Roardog has a big advantage here in that she's clearly laying out her fears and insecurities for him to read, though I'd take 'first date in 3 years' with a grain of salt, as she's a girl: the hurt could have happened last week.

It's also possible she'll warm up in person, and he'll have to change his approach entirely. Read her mood. Is she reflective and low key, or is she looking to have a fun time?

Your advice worked as it has entirely turned her around. I let her talk about herself and gave vague examples of my past "I was in a similar position to you last year and I know how scary it can feel".
As soon as I did that boom, her fears have settled and she's back on board. Suddenly she's texting me asking how my night is going and other things about me.

The only thing is I have now discovered is our logistics are shit. She lives a 45 minute drive from me and studies at a uni which is even further away from where I live. Not sure how we matched on Tinder as I keep my radius to 5km.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - coverdoc - 04-16-2015

Okay players need some help. Sent a restart text to a chick I pulled a few weeks back at a night club but didn't get the bang.

Me: Hey longtime no speak,
Me: You sober right now?
4mins later
Her: Well well look who it is stranger. Yes I'm sober. Are you?

Brain can't pump out the clever stuff i'm good at. Probably because test tomorrow. Any tips?

-CD

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Sketness - 04-16-2015

Quote: (04-16-2015 08:09 PM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Okay players need some help. Sent a restart text to a chick I pulled a few weeks back at a night club but didn't get the bang.

Me: Hey longtime no speak,
Me: You sober right now?
4mins later

Brain can't pump out the clever stuff i'm good at. Probably because test tomorrow. Any tips?

-CD

State that your going out and invite her to join you

You: Im going to x bar at 10 to get un sober...join me

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Feo - 04-16-2015

Get your priorities straight. .focus on your test.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Geekzor - 04-16-2015

Been chatting to this girl I pulled at a bar last Friday, she said she had work early and here's how it went:

Me: How is work going?
Took her along long time to reply
Her: Hey! finally done now, going back home very sleepy..

I didn't text back
Her: So what are you doing?
Me: reading a book, got off work late today, you?

Radio silent till now, should I ignore her when she texts back? or is there a better way?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - AnonymousBosch - 04-17-2015

Quote: (04-16-2015 09:49 PM)Geekzor Wrote:  

I didn't text back
Her: So what are you doing?
Me: reading a book, got off work late today, you?

She's looking for distraction. Never give a straight answer if you're doing something that boring. Be vague:

"Tired-but-wired. Body says sleep, brain's planning a heist." If you want to emotionally-engage her throw "Ever get like that?" on the end.

If you're playing Man Of Few Words, you'd just go with 'Tired-but-wired'. It depends on how you view her use: brief distraction / plate / casual girlfriend.

You can spin it into Tell Me More, ("What's the longest you've ever stayed awake?"); I Can Sense You're A Bad Girl, ("If you knew you could get away with it, what's the first place you'd want to rob?"); or Romantic Spirit, ("Sometimes it's good to just jump on the bike and ride around the city to relax. The streetlights at this time of night make it feel like you're like flying.").

You could also Pull Her Hair, (and this works equally-well in a crowded club or bar): "Ah this chick has been texting me and now I'm wondering if she's a crazy stalker? Are you good with reading faces? Girls have this sixth sense for telling when someone is creepy."

She'll either engage, which case you build up the suspense and ask her about what makes her think people look crazy or creepy, (girls love judging other people - this is great in a club because you and her can conspiratorally-judge the appearance of others and build a sense of Intimate Connection through creating an In Group (you and her) and Out Group (everyone else).

That's a side bonus if it's non-text, but the point is to build up suspense until the eventual reveal.

If she doesn't engage or gets snippy, keep at it: "I'll shoot / show you her pic. What do you think? Good girl or bunny boiler?"

This is when you send / show her her own pic. If texting, immediately follow it up with Pusheen The Cat, so she knows you were deliberately-teasing her.

[Image: tumblr_lic2eqx1kt1qhy6c9o1_400.gif]

Even this has Cocky Jerk / In-Group-Out-Group Potential:

Me: How is work going?
Took her along long time to reply
Her: Hey! finally done now, going back home very sleepy..

"Yeah. I know that feeling. Don't you find it exhausting being the only one there who has a clue?"

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Geekzor - 04-17-2015

Thanks for the advice my text game is horrible, but I'm working on it although I'm seriously considering nexting her. Will keep them tips for my other texts though, and regarding reopening dead conversations I've never done one and I just next a girl who goes radio silent, but I did find some threads where guys would send a reopening text what is your take on that?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - AnonymousBosch - 04-17-2015

Quote: (04-16-2015 08:09 PM)coverdoc Wrote:  

I'm Used To Having Fun:

"I'm somewhere between pre-club buzz and serious bottle service."

Clown:

"Not sure. Hang tight, I'll ask the cop who just pulled me over."

"Is sober the one where you have two or four hands?"

If she's a Hipster or thinks she's Clever:

"Dammit. I've just decided I'm Amish so was looking for a bad girl to lecture on the evils of liquor."

When she says "What", "Are You serious?" etc.

"Huh. Turns out Being Amish doesn't stick. You wanna get a drink?"