Roosh V Forum
The Ukraine Thread III - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ukraine Thread III (/thread-37535.html)

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 02-16-2016

Girl smiled at me at one of those underground kiosks so I talked to her and went on a coffee insta date. My first ever from day game lol. Thought she was a 6 cause she seemed chubby but after seeing some pics I'm upgrading to 7-7,5.
Very sweet family oriented girl.

These college girls are very sweet and cute and available, but I just don't have that killer instinct with them. It almost feels off and wrong. I want slutty nightlife models lol

My pipeline girl was perfect balance, nice cool girl but smart and shrewd. Has her bad side but very honest about it. And personally for me she's a 9.

Gonna meet another pipeline tomorrow who I think is a 7.5 with 9 body, will see how it goes.

Chatting with stripper and a slutty looking tinder chick for tonight, I'm thinking early drinks with then hit Caribbean club solo to check it out

Still no sign of the uni chick. You should've been with me ed

The Ukraine Thread III - Troutslayer - 02-16-2016

Quote: (02-16-2016 02:19 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Honestly to me it seems less effort to meet individual 9s than to magically transform myself into a club promoter which is neither my expertise nor my character at all.

Anyway, yesterday night had a few hours to kill so went to a uni bar. Was sitting alone at tje bar and a 19 year old 9 gets up from a table and sits next to me. I open her and shes smiling and eating it up. Im thinking im the luckiest guy in the world. We somehow get into "ask me questions" and i was gonna ask for her number but ask something else. Then guy from her table comes and starts aggressively saying something to her. She tells me its her boyfriend and she has to go. She goes and its on table with him. Hes repeatedly tryig to kiss her but she pushes hil away and looks at me. After a while though she kinda forgets me and isnt looking my way anymore even when i maintain eye contact. I beta-lly wait a bit for sometbingg to happen, then when hes in bathroom i give her a paper with my number on it and tell her im leaving.

Havent heard from her though. Comments/what would you have done? That girl was beautiful.

Left there and had two hours more to kill before pipeline comes to sleep over so hit a strip club. Got a number and supposed lunch date from a dancer there who knows no English whatsoever lol.

Pipeline girl goes out of town today so i will have the next days on my own

Of course not, but (and I speak from personal experience here) BEFRIENDING club promoters pays great dividends socially. I'm not talking about the sleazy guys desperately chasing girls up and down the street. No. I'm talking about the guy who has a phone jam packed with the numbers of the hottest 300 girls in the city. Who's job it is to get those girls to come out.

Putting/getting yourself in the same venue/social circle with the target is more than half the battle. Add that you will likely meet any targets in this way via a promoter and therefore already be vetted as cool as phuk and BOOM all you have to do is execute.

Positioning/framing is half the battle in any situation, why not set yourself up for success?

The Ukraine Thread III - WashedUPVet - 02-16-2016

I still think "Sorry Babushka" is the greatest name for a club ever. However, I never make it inside after I scoped the place out twice with my local buddy. Girls seemed so old. This forum reminds me how individual experiences vary. Nevertheless, It was good to hear some opinions about that place from others.

The Ukraine Thread III - Apollo21 - 02-16-2016

We all know the answer to that...Having a social strategy takes work and
does not give the hope of immediate gratification like day game
or night game...even though being socially connected (on some level)
opens doors for you that you can't get chasing girls up and down the street.

Also, it's not really needed if you're happy just going after 7's...they are practically everywhere.
However once you start going after rarer 8's and 9's, you realize that you simply need a better strategy
to one get access and two consistently have real conversations that lead to dates.

It's also possible that some guys are betting that a "7" in Ukraine is more of an "8" anywhere else...in other words the
"all boats rise with the tide" theory...

Regardless, it's worth getting socially connected as quickly as possible...that means learning the language and
reaching out to build solid relationships...so you can get introduced to girls a lot more often.

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 02-17-2016

Had two tinder dates yesterday. At 11 met a girl with a great bubble ass and leg tattoos, but a slutty face. She suggested a cafe near her place. Weird date, she was kind of distant throughout and isn't very talkative, then showed me her legs and feel her muscles, random things like that. Got a weird headcase vibe from her. She had said before that she has to sleep early, but subject of drinks did come up but I was feeling it wouldn't lead to anything that night and I was a bit weirded out by her. Will probably text her to come over at some point. If she does its on and if not so be it.

While there another fresh tinder match said she's heading out with a girlfriend. Met up with them. Cool chick, around 7 and her friend a point or 2 down. We got very drunk and stayed late, she suggested to smoke weed. Haven't done that in years but I said sure. We get it from her place and all 3 go to mine. Her friend is texting a boy most times. We get to mine and she needs all these accessories to light up the weed and I don't have any. That girl amazingly starts manufacturing some shit with bottles and wraps and whatnot. It works for a bit then doesn't anymore and she gets bummed. They're very drunk at this point and I sobered up, we kinda sit there and I decide not to make a move. Young and nice but a bit too drunk and her friend was cool but don't think she'd be up for anything. My girl kinda wants them to sleep over at mine but her friend wants them to go home as its now like 9am. I don't insist much beyond offering one or two times. It was fun to relive old days like that but I guess I keep wasting my time on girls who aren't my target. But hey if it's good times who cares.

Postponed my second pipeline that was today until tomorrow cause I still haven't slept.

The Ukraine Thread III - liberlandio - 02-17-2016

I'm 5' 8". Do you think my height will be an issue? I have no idea how tall these girls are. I googled the average female height and it is 1.64 m (almost 5' 5") but I am not sure how accurate this data is. Any thoughts on this?

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 02-17-2016

I'm 5 8 too and my pipeline main girl is 6 ft. They don't care

The Ukraine Thread III - Chengiz88 - 02-17-2016

@Edlefou your below strategy is brilliant...snake your way in and out-alpha the guy w/out even throwing a punch...

"Here's another way:

-introduce yourself to the boyfriend and pull him into the conversation
-talk about the cool local bars and suggest you all meet up some day
-tell them you have to leave, get his number, but also get her number so you can all meet up for shisha some time, then eject
-text her from another venue to see if she'll make an excuse to leave her friends and join you
-if not, text her the next day to go for a walk and game her"

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 02-17-2016

Quote: (02-17-2016 07:10 PM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

@Edlefou your below strategy is brilliant...snake your way in and out-alpha the guy w/out even throwing a punch...

"Here's another way:

-tell them you have to leave, get his number, but also get her number so you can all meet up for shisha some time, then eject
-text her from another venue to see if she'll make an excuse to leave her friends and join you

This is not alpha...this is a cheap (beta) shot.
There is nothing alpha on taking advantage of naive people. More so in a country like Ukraine with so many single ladies craving for company.
Alpha is to get her number if the boyfriend is a Chechen or Dagestani built like a bear.

The Ukraine Thread III - MrRemi - 02-18-2016

I just got back from a 5-day adventure to Kiev
- Did a trip to Chernobyl (100usd) and a visit to Great Patriotic War Museum (entrance about .5usd). I highly recommend both if you don't want to be there exclusively for chasing pussy
- Banged a 19yo off Tinder. Mental bitch, probably bipolar, aka whore without pay. The waitress at Banka bar threw us out for kissing.. well thanks
- Winged my buddy on Saturday night by talking to a purple haired lesbian. Poor ugly girl got dumped by her girlfriend, and now she tells me that she's into guys too... as if this is going to make me want her?!
- Got flaked on by a girl I wanted to take out for Valentines (second date, had kissclosed). Normal in this country? Fuck you bitch
- Tried to escalade on a blonde girl I spoke to for 20 minutes in front of a bar. And out of nowhere her boyfriend turns up and agressivly pushes me away. Why didn't you step in before, mate?
- Banged (incl. anal!) another hottie on my last night after changing my Tinder strategy to more agressive ("wanna come over for a hug"). "Let's go to my place for some more hugging". And about anal: "no means no until it means yes"
- Tinder works well but I hate the work. Next time I employ a secretary/freelancer to get me the dates.
- Life is sweet and cheap as fuck. Love the city.
- Solid RVF crew there at the moment. Thanks for meeting up.

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 02-18-2016

Yesterday a tinder girl that I had barely talked some words with some time ago said she was taking a 40 mins ride to come see me. We meet up at arena and go to the bar. She's very different from pics and she flat out admits those weren't her pics. Weird already. She's cute though with big Green eyes. She's very flirtatious. All her exes are turkish lol. When were done she says let's walk. I say my feet are killing me let's go to my place. She says no. Finally I say we go 5 mins for me to shower and change shoes. She agrees. We get there and she doesn't let me get her naked but gives me a half assed blowjob and goes on her way after a little while.

At night I schedule a date with a young hot ukrainian Selena gomez plastic look alike with oversized lips.i already know this is gonna be a gold digger-y scenario but I wanted that quality. We meet up and she's extremely pleasant to be around. As the night goes on it starts to get more annoying, constantly updating her 20k followers Instagram with pics of fruit plates.

We hit up a karaoke bar half empty. I get a bottle and we get drunk. Well I do. She drinks as much as me and is still sober. At end of night this other girl who was with a friend was leaving. My girl and her talk and she ends up sticking around with us with a bit while the place dies down. I'm thinking this is either ideal or a colossal fuck up. We head out and it's now like 5 am and I'm tired as hell. The new girl had mentioned champagne or whatever and I say I have a bottle in my room, she kinda says ok. We get in cab and I'm not sure but I think my girl told her not to come with us in ukrainian so we drop her off.

Now my girl wants to get food so we go to the train station Macdonald and I'm half dead and hating her now, but it's a bit too late in the evening to put a foot down so I have to go with the flow. I kinda sense like she's gonna end the night there, but to my surprise she goes home with me after. 2nd bang done.
But that night made me think how great and pleasant my first pipeline girl is.

The Ukraine Thread III - Chengiz88 - 02-18-2016

Quote: (02-17-2016 07:23 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

"Here's another way:

There is nothing alpha on taking advantage of naive people. More so in a country like Ukraine with so many single ladies craving for company.
Alpha is to get her number if the boyfriend is a Chechen or Dagestani built like a bear.

Each to their own hombre...maybe Edlefou would do it to a chechen warlord, who knows. There is no one definition of Alpha...its a perspective and what you want it to be. Is his tactic snakey..yea it is...Would it take advantage of his foreign factor yea it would...but then again why are all you "players" out there at the moment?

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 02-18-2016

Quote: (02-18-2016 05:12 PM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

"Here's another way:

Each to their own hombre...maybe Edlefou would do it to a chechen warlord, who knows. There is no one definition of Alpha...its a perspective and what you want it to be. Is his tactic snakey..yea it is...Would it take advantage of his foreign factor yea it would...but then again why are all you "players" out there at the moment?

Yeah you are, right maybe Edlefou would do it to a Chechen warlord, who knows. Also, I have been in some post exchanges here on the forum because of my vision of alpha/beta that many times differs from other people, so would not like to get in another one because of this.

To each his own, of course, and nothing against you guys using this kind of tactics, I just feel that anyone who goes this way normally is someone who does not get laid too often (no offence, I know because I have been there). Hence the lack of credibility that I give to this kind of advice.

The Ukraine Thread III - Chengiz88 - 02-18-2016

@Rocha different horses for different courses. You got your own style/game/tactics that work for you that's cool. I have never used edlefou's tactic, but did it make me laugh and will I use it? Yea why not next time i visit EE, no harm in trying it out. Will it work in getting me or anyone else laid...I have no idea.How women decide which guys to sleep with, depends on more than being a bit sly and getting her number.

The Ukraine Thread III - edlefou - 02-19-2016

Quote: (02-18-2016 05:51 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Yeah you are, right maybe Edlefou would do it to a Chechen warlord, who knows. Also, I have been in some post exchanges here on the forum because of my vision of alpha/beta that many times differs from other people, so would not like to get in another one because of this.

To each his own, of course, and nothing against you guys using this kind of tactics, I just feel that anyone who goes this way normally is someone who does not get laid too often (no offence, I know because I have been there). Hence the lack of credibility that I give to this kind of advice.

@Rocha: What would you have done? Would you fight the boyfriend and take his girl? Ignore her and focus on girls without boyfriends?

What I described is the quickest, most efficient way I know to navigate that kind of situation. It's more effective than secretly passing your digits when the boyfriend is in the shitter. I've done it and it works.

I'm not an advanced player, so if there's a better way, please share so that I can learn and improve. Let's assume you want that particular girl, which is what Beirut was asking about.

The Ukraine Thread III - WeekendCasanova - 02-19-2016

Had a good time last night. Banka bar seems to be the most frequent pre-drink spot I'm using.

'The Burger' is a great end of the night date spot located in Arena City. Has lounge chairs, and booths and it's fairly relaxed. Went there at 2am last night, escalated on my girl.

I can't emphasize enough how good it is to have a Ukrainian girl hail a cab with you. You'll see an initial offer of at least 50% less.

Almost had my date ruined last night though; was at Banka bar on a date with Girl A, and another girl I've been seeing showed up and sat right next to me. Girl A and Girl B exchanged looks and I thought I was doomed. Big thanks to Beirut for the awesome interference and distraction. +5 beers from me!

The Ukraine Thread III - BangBoy123 - 02-19-2016

Quote: (02-19-2016 09:45 AM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

Had a good time last night. Banka bar seems to be the most frequent pre-drink spot I'm using.

'The Burger' is a great end of the night date spot located in Arena City. Has lounge chairs, and booths and it's fairly relaxed. Went there at 2am last night, escalated on my girl.

I can't emphasize enough how good it is to have a Ukrainian girl hail a cab with you. You'll see an initial offer of at least 50% less.

Almost had my date ruined last night though; was at Banka bar on a date with Girl A, and another girl I've been seeing showed up and sat right next to me. Girl A and Girl B exchanged looks and I thought I was doomed. Big thanks to Beirut for the awesome interference and distraction. +5 beers from me!

Banka bar can be good sometimes, it's hit or miss, sometimes you'll go in there and girls/boys are sitting at tables and nobody at the bar so you walk straight out, other times there are two sets at the bar and you start drinking beer out of jam jars.

There are no great pubs that I have found in Kiev, best are cocktail bars/restaurants.

The Ukraine Thread III - PeruLover12 - 02-19-2016

Quote: (02-19-2016 03:05 AM)edlefou Wrote:  

Quote: (02-18-2016 05:51 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

@Rocha: What would you have done? Would you fight the boyfriend and take his girl? Ignore her and focus on girls without boyfriends?

What I described is the quickest, most efficient way I know to navigate that kind of situation. It's more effective than secretly passing your digits when the boyfriend is in the shitter. I've done it and it works.

I'm not an advanced player, so if there's a better way, please share so that I can learn and improve. Let's assume you want that particular girl, which is what Beirut was asking about.

So let me get this straight...

You meet a guy out with his girl and you want to steal his girl from him. So you do this by suggesting all three of you hit a club and you ask him for his number to arrange meeting up. But then you say you would turn to his girl and ask for her number too?!

Obvious question...why would he allow that to happen since you already have his number? If a guy asks for my number to hang out and then after I give it turns to my girl and says give me yours too then I'm going to tell him to fuck off. It's so transparent and the sort of move I would expect slimey Arabs to play.

Besides, it's a shit tactic. There are hundreds of girls out in clubs without BF's or atleast without BF's with them in the club. Much less time consuming to hit on those. Why deliberately make your job harder?

The Ukraine Thread III - Travesty - 02-19-2016

^ Didn't you deliberately get a guy passout drunk to gangbang his new young wife in a train?

Am I crazy? I think this is seriously the funniest post I have ever read on this damn forum.

A shit tactic? Haha so you must be the ultimate shitlord.

The Ukraine Thread III - rudebwoy - 02-19-2016

I am no expert on that region.

I get the feeling if you game the wrong girl, some dude and his friends will take care of you accordingly.

I wouldn't pull that move in a foreign country, especially countries like that.

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 02-19-2016

@edlefou

I am no game expert, in fact never studied it, much less in the PUA sense of it, but one thing I know, is that what goes around comes around. Of course I would not fight a guy for the sake of stealing his girl, that is animalistic behaviour, even if I knew for any reason that he was a mismatch for me. You can be Connor McGregor or other fighting beast, but you never know who is on the other side, the guy can have a gun, a knife, know the bouncers, have some friends outside to back him up, or simply he can be tougher than you. I know some fighters, even from UFC, and I can guarantee that they are very chilled out guys, but of course better do not step on their toes deliberately...
Also as Rudebwoy mentioned, beeing snakey with the wrong people can get you in big trouble, I am not fearmongering, but as a foreigner you are out of your comfort zone, very few people know you if any, and no one will be there to back you up. Some people disappear for less than that. Is it any pussy worth all of this risk? I think not.
Also, Ukranian or Russian guys can be shady or be trying to take advantage of you because you are a foreigner, or a idiot, etc, but from experience if a cool local thinks you are a cool guy, he will set you up with some of his girl friends, so normally it is much more advantageous to befriend him than to foul him. But of course, it is your asses, so you guys do whatever you want to do.

This video came to my mind after I read your post.

The Ukraine Thread III - PeruLover12 - 02-20-2016

Quote: (02-19-2016 03:35 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

^ Didn't you deliberately get a guy passout drunk to gangbang his new young wife in a train?

Am I crazy? I think this is seriously the funniest post I have ever read on this damn forum.

A shit tactic? Haha so you must be the ultimate shitlord.

I never mentioned the moral side of his tactic because people in greenhouses...

A shit tactic as in its chances of success are shit.

The Ukraine Thread III - Beirut - 02-20-2016

In hindsight and considering she hasn't called, I think it's likely that ed had a better read of the situation than me in this case.

On Thursday went out with weekend to a small bar, he met a girl B there then his regular girl shows up right next to him. Look on his face was hilarious. And the guy just keeps going with the new girl!!! I start talking to his old one and just repeat his version of the story and soon enough she starts blaming herself for ambushing him. I was mentally congratulating myself for the manipulation then I realized that she's not really buying it, but she's just so heavily invested in him that she just pretends to believe us.

Weekend took new girl home and I went toooo a strip club!

Yesterday went out again to same bar. I try to talk to two girls next to me but no English. Another girl smiles to me from bar so I go there. Her friend comes back and is like "I came here to sit with my friend". Original girl doesn't say anything so I just bail.

Drunk guy comes in with a girl who's just a friend and we hit on her after becoming buddies with him. I get his number and he says he's going to another bar which we had suggested and we're going to anyway.

We go to coyote ugly and it's pretty busy, the bartenders there are masters at hustling you for drinks. Lots of girls there who smile a lot but you can't tell who works for the bar cause those same girls keep dancing on the bar so they may be just shills to get guys to buy drinks . There's r older girls next to us, one looks at me then her friends points at her to me. So I go there to talk to her and say hi and she just blows me off without one word. Wtf.

The girl with the guy from bar earlier keeps texting me in russian that he took her home and didn't want to come and stuff in russian which translate doesn't do a good job explaining then my battery dies.

I go to the other quieter bar and hit on a tiny waitress and get her number and Facebook cause she says she's coming to leb in summer. Then chubby girl sort of clings on me. I'm feeling really bad cause of the alcohol since we had started drinking pretty early. Getting old I guess. Weekend is with a local friend so I just bailed home early

The Ukraine Thread III - Rocha - 02-22-2016

Last night a male French tourist got shot, robbed and kidnapped by a gang inside a club in Solomenskiy raion (around the Vokzal and Zhulyany airport).

Source by "Киев Сегодня" newspaper:
http://kiev.segodnya.ua/kaccidents/v-noc...93814.html

I am struggling to remind of any known club in this area, you guys out there have any clue of where this could have happened?

The Ukraine Thread III - PeruLover12 - 02-23-2016

There's a club I've been to with some of the crew which is opposite the railway station pretty much but can't remember its name. Has a bar downstairs and club upstairs.

It also has strong security though so can't see how this would happen there. Can't be random and must be a mafia thing.

The comment someone left underneath the article pretty much sums up the standing of foreigners in the Ukraine amongst the locals.