Roosh V Forum
Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature (/thread-42070.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - h3ltrsk3ltr - 11-06-2014

She's just "hot" by WV standards. I mean, come on guys, she's got all her teeth!

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - Giovonny - 11-06-2014

Is she related to the "Cat Woman of New York"?

Quote: (11-06-2014 05:04 AM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

[Image: Saira-Blair-elite-daily.png]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToWu37o9O3NgJU0NFBe2V...G9wqijwcVg]

The only thing hot about her is her age.

But, I do respect her ambition.

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - Kingsley Davis - 11-06-2014

Gio, by ambition you mean her daddy encouraging this fuckery?

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - Quintus Curtius - 11-06-2014

In my opinion 18 years old is too young to be a member of a state legislature. There's a certain amount of life experience that anyone (man or woman) needs before they can intelligently vote on laws, draft bills, and conduct negotiations.

State reps are bullshit jobs anyway, but still...18 year old girls in the US don't know jack shit about life or business.

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - Comte De St. Germain - 11-06-2014

Hot????? HOT?????! [Image: troll.gif] too hard mate. She would be beaten by about any decent looking girl at her age. WNB.

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - samsamsam - 11-06-2014

I wonder how many ugly sticks voted for her and hit her.

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - Seamus - 11-06-2014

WB, just to get that all-elusive Teenage Elected Public Official notch

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - Deluge - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 06:10 PM)Seamus Wrote:  

WB, just to get that all-elusive Teenage Elected Public Official notch

Now here's an elected official I would bang

[Image: Election_625_082812.jpg]

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - iop890 - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 09:19 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

For an American girl that is a 7.

[Image: Clipboard02.jpg]
[Image: passport-burning.jpg]

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - WalterBlack - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 05:00 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

In my opinion 18 years old is too young to be a member of a state legislature. There's a certain amount of life experience that anyone (man or woman) needs before they can intelligently vote on laws, draft bills, and conduct negotiations.

State reps are bullshit jobs anyway, but still...18 year old girls in the US don't know jack shit about life or business.

The average 18 year old of any gender doesn’t know jack shit about anything. When’s the last time anybody had a profound or educational conversation with an 18 year old?

I don’t think anybody should be allowed to be in a political until at least the age of 35 and/or they have to have at least 10 years of non-government related work experience. “Career” politicians on the whole are slimy bastards.

There have been many ludicrous situations in where where some career politicians who have never held a real jobs (as in a job outside of government of politics) have made decisions that could affect millions of working people.

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - Old Fritz - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 05:15 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

[Image: Saira-Blair-Election-012424312484.jpg]

In what universe is she hot? WNB.

This is immediately what I thought. lol

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - CRR - 11-06-2014

Good to see that we are generally bipartisan in terms of WB and WNB.

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - RougeNoir - 11-06-2014

Looks: 7/10 WB

Politics: 0/10 WNV (would not vote)

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - kosko - 11-06-2014

She is a 5 at best. All the coal filled air in WV has slowed down her development because she still has a lot of baby fat, and a young look which isn't the norm for American 18 year old girls. She looks like she is a awkward young Canadian girl who hasn't finished growing yet. Girls here develop slower so you get weird chipmunk broads like her at 18 also.

She could be a late bloomer and be hotter at 20/21 but I wouldn't bet money on it.

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - el mechanico - 11-06-2014

You haters really need to cut this kid a break. If you know about WV and the history that would help.

This is the kind of shit that puts us in the crosshairs of other groups and again 2/10 trolls that are full of shit fueling it.

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - Comte De St. Germain - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 09:42 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

You haters really need to cut this kid a break. If you know about WV and the history that would help.

This is the kind of shit that puts us in the crosshairs of other groups and again 2/10 trolls that are full of shit fueling it.

E-Mech thing is I'd prefer a skinny girl with a pretty face and small tits and no ass. I would call that a 7 so it's a matter of preference. Not all of us are "all about that bass" with "thick" girls like this. How about it being a matter of preference and moving on?

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - el mechanico - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 10:12 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

E-Mech thing is I'd prefer a skinny girl with a pretty face and small tits and no ass. I would call that a 7 so it's a matter of preference. Not all of us are "all about that bass" with "thick" girls like this. How about it being a matter of preference and moving on?
Are you trolling me? WV needs anything to help them, a fresh face or anything. Are you American? Where are you from? What is your background?

Lets talk.

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - kosko - 11-06-2014

I get what E Mech is saying. WV is the nations poorest and most backwards State. The term "white trash" almost originated. It might be that most of the Elders there are jokes whom are bums and she is part of a new crop trying to change things. In hillbilly parts girls at 18 either have a kid or two, deep into drugs/bulshit, or they left town for work or school never to come back. So she should get some credit for staying and at least trying to serve her people. Experience is one thing, but in those parts maybe a fresh kid with new ideas and some commitment will do those parts good.

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - L M McCoy - 11-06-2014

this bitch is a fucking 4/10

WNB

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - Brodiaga - 11-06-2014

WB if drunk. Wound not vote for even if drunk.

Quote: (11-06-2014 10:31 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (11-06-2014 10:12 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Are you trolling me? WV needs anything to help them, a fresh face or anything. Are you American? Where are you from? What is your background?

Lets talk.

PM sent lets talk

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - Cattle Rustler - 11-06-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 06:55 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-06-2014 09:19 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

For an American girl that is a 7.

I heard you get cheaper rates if you fly out of LUV

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - Suits - 11-08-2014

WB, then discuss public education policy.

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - puckerman - 11-08-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 05:30 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Ridiculous.

18 year olds, no matter whom they are, have no place in government, however local.

Can they possibly do any worse than what is in government now?

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature - puckerman - 11-08-2014

Quote: (11-06-2014 09:01 PM)kosko Wrote:  

She is a 5 at best. All the coal filled air in WV has slowed down her development

She hails from the far end of the Eastern Panhandle. There is little or no coal mining over there.

It's the only area of the state where there has been any population growth. This is caused solely by its proximity to the District of Criminals.