Roosh V Forum
Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women (/thread-21696.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women - thegmanifesto - 03-14-2013

Quote: (03-14-2013 08:58 PM)Jalouse Wrote:  

I think the ease of getting quality women abroad is overblown, you can have a lot of factors against you that make it harder: language, bad logistics, not understanding the culture, no connections etc.

This harks back to an old G Manifesto post: Is the US the easiest place in the world to get laid?

Yeah, I still have yet to go to a country that is easier than the USA.

I think foreign countries are way harder.

Granted, I haven't been to Thailand where a guy who has trouble text messaging girls in America can walk into a bar his first night in Thailand and say "Look B*tch, I am in Ketosis" and "shore" 30-50 girls back to his hostel, so maybe I don't know what I am talking about.

Nor have I froze in Belarus in January and swooped massive amounts of high heeled models night after night, sometimes 2-3 per night, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women - WanderingSoul - 03-14-2013

Quote: (03-14-2013 10:49 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Granted, I haven't been to Thailand where a guy who has trouble text messaging girls in America can walk into a bar his first night in Thailand and say "Look B*tch, I am in Ketosis" and "shore" 30-50 girls back to his hostel, so maybe I don't know what I am talking about.

Nor have I froze in Belarus in January and swooped massive amounts of high heeled models night after night, sometimes 2-3 per night, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

I hear you get to host the next ball. Congrats, seems right up your alley.

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women - Kentucky - 03-15-2013

Quote: (03-14-2013 10:04 PM)temujin Wrote:  

Traveling short-term to get ass is a costly dead-end solution to a man's woes at home, like taking a hit of coke that wears off, leaving you craving more.

Having a life you can sustain abroad, in the place you want, for however long you want, is the way to go.

Having said that, a wise guy once remarked to me that the US is a great "logistical depot." Use it for what it's good for and skip the rest.

The OP is actually somewhat accurate with his descriptions, except I'd apply those categories to expats rather than mere visitors to those regions.

That's true alot of what I based it on is expats who moved to the aforementioned locations as opposed to pure short-term travellers

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women - WEDO - 03-15-2013

I think the ease of getting quality women abroad is overblown, you can have a lot of factors against you that make it harder: language, bad logistics, not understanding the culture, no connections etc.

This harks back to an old G Manifesto post: Is the US the easiest place in the world to get laid?

You are right and wrong.

You have to take into consideration that not everybody has the same ability to pick up women nor the same expectations in what they want in a woman. Apparently anybody can get laid in Thailand....so there is light at the end of the tunnel for the thirty year old virgins. jajaja

I read these threads..... and even I...have to wonder what is going on in American these days with these young good looking guys that seem to be going abroad just to get laid....I mean when you look at some of these threads that is all it is about.

Personally I never saw much of a difference between what I was pulling at home versus abroad until I hit my early thirties.....by forty I was pulling better quality overseas and at fifty there is just no going back to American women unless I just wanted to invest everything I had into just one....which is what it would take at this point.

And it still wouldn't be worth it to setup a lifestyle where you spend ton of time and a shit load of cash ( and opportunity costs) living overseas if you don't really, really appreciate the opportunity to bang the hottest piece of ass you can possibly land. I just happen to be one of the guys that really does appreciate a super fine chick that is into it.

You know if you really have an affinity for living in the U.S. you can always marry a super hot chick and bring you back with you.

I did exactly that when I hit my mid-life crisis at the age of thirty five. jajaja

I don't recommend you do something like this unless you are going into it with your eyes wide open....both of my parents were married and divorced five times to different people so I was already well versed in how to take care of myself.

I married a chick that I met in a topless bar in Phoenix when I was 25 it only lasted a couple of years but it was one hell of a party...we always seemed to have one of her titty dancer friends living with us...I can't remember just living with her alone at any time.

Second wife was from Colombia and all and all it was probably the most enjoyable of all of the relationships I have ever had....we broke up and divorced after three and half years and I was actually still sad to see her go. You just don't go out and find the hottest chick you can get with in Colombia that is a nimpho at the age of 19 and not feel sorry to see her go after three years..jajaja....If she would have lasted until she was over 25 I probably would have handled it better.

Anyway there are a ton of pics all over the web of my ex....her name is Olga Lucia Tovar. She actually looked a lot better to me when she was 19 without plastic surgery.

Here is one of many many places you can see pics and videos of her on the net.

http://www.nudevista.com/?q=lucia+tovar&s=s

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women - Kentucky - 03-15-2013

For a wife an American woman would be punishment

They are indoctrinated by extremists into being promiscuous, entitled beaches. The white American women are worst of them all, they all think they are princesses, cuss their own men and are neither feminine nor productive or cultured

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women - WEDO - 03-15-2013

Quote: (03-15-2013 06:32 AM)Kentucky Wrote:  

For a wife an American woman would be punishment

They are indoctrinated by extremists into being promiscuous, entitled beaches. The white American women are worst of them all, they all think they are princesses, cuss their own men and are neither feminine nor productive or cultured

I'd respect your opinion more if you were saying this after banging seriously hot american bitches on a daily basis.

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women - WestCoast - 03-15-2013

Pretty much agree with Wedo here.

If you're really unhappy with the USA it's not like going abroad is going to fix your negative personality and weak game/access.

With that said you're still going to pull better looking girls abroad. The marriage talk is just stupid, would never pull that trigger.

If you're pulling say 6's here you may get 7.5's there, but banging 5's and moving to 9's is a pipe dream.

Quote: (03-15-2013 08:16 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

If you're really unhappy with the USA it's not like going abroad is going to fix your negative personality and weak game/access.

With that said you're still going to pull better looking girls abroad. The marriage talk is just stupid, would never pull that trigger.

If you're pulling say 6's here you may get 7.5's there, but banging 5's and moving to 9's is a pipe dream.

Some guys don't have a lot of options here....how else are they going to bang a 10 while living in the US....if they don't import one. jajaja

For me it was a no brainer....I was 35 and had to work my ass off in the US and I wanted to bang my hot Colombian girlfriend on a daily basis.

If marriage really means a lifetime commitment through heaven and hell then by all means don't get married.....I've been married four times in my life and have never seen the inside of a divorce court....so you have to know how to take care of yourself....trusts formed before a marriage are even better than prenups IMHO.

Only woman that had a child of mine.... I was never married to and I gave a slump sum instead of paying child support.....saved me money in the long run but that was by far the single most costly mistake of my life.

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women - WestCoast - 03-15-2013

Quote: (03-15-2013 08:33 AM)WEDO Wrote:  

Some guys don't have a lot of options here....how else are they going to bang a 10 while living in the US....if they don't import one. jajaja

For me it was a no brainer....I was 35 and had to work my ass off in the US and I wanted to bang my hot Colombian girlfriend on a daily basis.

If marriage really means a lifetime commitment through heaven and hell then by all means don't get married.....I've been married four times in my life and have never seen the inside of a divorce court....so you have to know how to take care of yourself....trusts formed before a marriage are even better than prenups IMHO.

Only woman that had a child of mine.... I was never married to and I gave a slump sum instead of paying child support.....saved me money in the long run but that was by far the single most costly mistake of my life.

Nice, you should really do a post on your life story.

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women - thegmanifesto - 03-15-2013

Quote: (03-15-2013 06:04 AM)WEDO Wrote:  

You are right and wrong.

You have to take into consideration that not everybody has the same ability to pick up women nor the same expectations in what they want in a woman. Apparently anybody can get laid in Thailand....so there is light at the end of the tunnel for the thirty year old virgins. jajaja

I read these threads..... and even I...have to wonder what is going on in American these days with these young good looking guys that seem to be going abroad just to get laid....I mean when you look at some of these threads that is all it is about.

Personally I never saw much of a difference between what I was pulling at home versus abroad until I hit my early thirties.....by forty I was pulling better quality overseas and at fifty there is just no going back to American women unless I just wanted to invest everything I had into just one....which is what it would take at this point.

Fair enough.

Maybe I am not old enough to see the difference.

But I don't think it's all the 50+ crowd that is saying this.

See I always see this on here, but I just don't experience it.

I get attractive girls in America. And I get attractive girls in other countries, only way less volume.

And are they easier?

I don't see it.

Colombia easier than Las Vegas? No shot.

Some industrial wasteland in Russia (never been) easier than New Orleans? No shot.

A third teir city in Belaus easier than Miami Beach? No shot.

I would loved to be convinced otherwise.

I could write a post explaining why but I would immediately be banned for trolling and find this website useful and enjoy helping young guys out.

As an example when I landed in Cali it took me 7 days to pull a 7.5/8/whatever who cares. As a check if Wedo reads this the girl was at least 1 notch above the girl who came to visit me (who he met). Not like I am going to hit the ground and bang a model, but I see the upside and it's obvious.

There is a very specific reason why this is, and if you read between the lines again I am saying not everyone should leave America if you read through my posts. Sounds like you are one of them. That's awesome.

With $4K a month in SA I will do more damage than $15K a month in the USA. Net.

More importantly, hopefully Wedo can post some sort of long-term life advice, would be even more beneficial than his Colombian info.

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women - rudebwoy - 03-15-2013

I don't have a negative personality, I just want more access to women I like or women that stimulate me.
I am not sure where you live, but how often do you see a girl that just stops you in your tracks? One that makes you say that chick is hot! I don't get that feeling often, sure I see cute girls here and there but nothing that boils my blood.
As Roosh and others have stated, a 8 in North America will have many suitors and your game has to be on point. Yes, I can probably get those girls but why do I want to compete.
It boils down to competition, Roosh is spending a lot of time in Poland because the competition is not there and the women are too his liking.
Wedo talks about importing women, but he has been lucky because this is something I would never do. There are far too many stories of girls running once they get there "papers", remember we live in the land of plenty.

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women - Moma - 03-15-2013

The concept is the same as a person who moves to a different city to find work.

Would you use your PHD just to drive a cab or shovel snow outside of Walmart/Canadian Tire?

Or would you rather take your degree to a location where you can get paid 100K plus in your first year with no income tax?

Quote: (03-15-2013 09:09 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I don't have a negative personality, I just want more access to women I like or women that stimulate me.
I am not sure where you live, but how often do you see a girl that just stops you in your tracks? One that makes you say that chick is hot! I don't get that feeling often, sure I see cute girls here and there but nothing that boils my blood.
As Roosh and others have stated, a 8 in North America will have many suitors and your game has to be on point. Yes, I can probably get those girls but why do I want to compete.
It boils down to competition, Roosh is spending a lot of time in Poland because the competition is not there and the women are too his liking.
Wedo talks about importing women, but he has been lucky because this is something I would never do. There are far too many stories of girls running once they get there "papers", remember we live in the land of plenty.

We are 100% agreeing across the board I'm not attacking or commenting on your decisions, hell I am in the same boat it goes like this.

1. Top top top guy who gets 9/10 in USA has no reason to leave
2. Massive amount of people who will pull better abroad with less headache (sounds like you and I)
3. D-bag losers who think going abroad will fix their shitty social skills.

That's pretty much the jist.

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women - rudebwoy - 03-15-2013

Quote: (03-15-2013 08:58 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2013 06:04 AM)WEDO Wrote:  

You are right and wrong.

Fair enough.

Maybe I am not old enough to see the difference.

But I don't think it's all the 50+ crowd that is saying this.

See I always see this on here, but I just don't experience it.

I get attractive girls in America. And I get attractive girls in other countries, only way less volume.

And are they easier?

I don't see it.

Colombia easier than Las Vegas? No shot.

Some industrial wasteland in Russia (never been) easier than New Orleans? No shot.

A third teir city in Belaus easier than Miami Beach? No shot.

I would loved to be convinced otherwise.

G - your examples are extreme. Vegas has that stupid mantra, so every girl from suburbia America and Canada is heading there for a good time.
Again why not try a place like Stockholm, these girls aren't looking to escape or your passport. Girls will be pawing at you in your Boateng suit. The place fits your personality to a tee!

Nice, you should really do a post on your life story.

First I'd have to spend a lot of time just explaining my view of the world so people could see things the way I do.

First things first you have to take care to cover your ass and make sure you are safe from lawsuits and women....helps if you live in a no fault divorce state that has no alimony like I did....nothing can protect you from child support so make sure you don't have children unless you really want them.

After you have all of your bases covered you take all the money you make and spend it anyway you see fit... to make your life as enjoyable as possible.....drugs.....drinking....gambling...or women or anything think else you can think up.....you spend all of your disposable income...every last cent ....and then you don't feel sorry about the way you spent your money or the way you lived your life.

That is what your family and friends are for. jajaja

And believe me there are plenty of people that feel sorry for me because I don't have a wife and children at the age of 50....they look at the trail of broken marriages and dead end relationships and think of all the pain and expense I must have endured over my life.

And try as I might there aren't too many that I have actually been able to convince.... that isn't the way I see myself or my life.

I have never been able to make a connection between how I behaved in a relationship and how it eventually turned out in the end....so I just stopped thinking about relationships in those terms and just enjoyed them until they played out.....trying to force a particular outcome is pointless as far as I can see...unless you are the type that is so committed that you would spend the rest of your life in an unhappy relationship just to prove a point. Not to mention she also has to be up for that kind of misery to make it work. jajaja

I realize I'm probably not what anybody would describe as long term relationship material....I think to much for that.

Nothing worst than getting up in the morning and doing that last minute self assessment before you get out of bed looking over at your lovely girlfriend or wife and asking yourself is their anywhere else in the world... I'd rather be......and the answer comes back "YES".

I know it's over right then and there....the only thing I don't know is how it will eventually go down and how the hell I will make it out of there with my all my clothes.

I don't know if it is the guilt trip of leaving some chick that really believes she is really and truly in love you with or what....but it is one of the worst feelings for me. I guess it is because I know I was the weak link.

Might sound strange but I would much rather get dumped by some super fine bitch and take that punch in the gut than dealing with some chick that is just balling her eyes out over you because you just up and left.

Quote: (03-15-2013 09:03 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

I could write a post explaining why but I would immediately be banned for trolling and find this website useful and enjoy helping young guys out.

As an example when I landed in Cali it took me 7 days to pull a 7.5/8/whatever who cares. As a check if Wedo reads this the girl was at least 1 notch above the girl who came to visit me (who he met). Not like I am going to hit the ground and bang a model, but I see the upside and it's obvious.

There is a very specific reason why this is, and if you read between the lines again I am saying not everyone should leave America if you read through my posts. Sounds like you are one of them. That's awesome.

Absolutely true.

But it has to be a priority for guys that are banging 6's and 7's in the states to want to bang 8's and 9's.....for some it just isn't worth the hassle of buying a plane ticket and having to deal with a foreign language unless they like traveling abroad already.

The fact that you can do more damage with 4K in a month is SA than with 15K in a month is lost on most guys. Most guys that come down and kill it with 4K with be losing another 6K a month in opportunity costs and lost pay by not being in the US....it is an unsustainable situation for them.

I think the point being missed is that if you want wife/kids a white American woman suitable for it is going to be hard to find.

If you want a quick shag and you are very good looking and alpha it is a heaven

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women - thegmanifesto - 03-15-2013

I am not sure how as your views seem more inline with the forum than mine.

I feel like an outlier along with a few others on this.

Quote:Quote:

Again, I don't see it.

I do better with 20k in USA than 20k in SA.

Maybe I do it wrong. Why does 4k work for you so well in SA, where 15k won't in the US?

I mean, you are not fashing 4k in the bars, so how does it help?

I am asking serious here.

Quote: (03-15-2013 09:09 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I am not sure where you live, but how often do you see a girl that just stops you in your tracks? One that makes you say that chick is hot!

Daily.

Multiple times per day.

Quote: (03-15-2013 09:18 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

G - your examples are extreme. Vegas has that stupid mantra, so every girl from suburbia America and Canada is heading there for a good time.
Again why not try a place like Stockholm, these girls aren't looking to escape or your passport. Girls will be pawing at you in your Boateng suit. The place fits your personality to a tee!

People always say that. How is Vegas an "extreme" example?

It is an hour flight from Southern California. You can go every week if you want.

Vegas is pretty damn standard.

Hell, I can't think of a more normal example.

Hell, I have been there so many goddamn times I can't even go to the place without experiencing Deja Vu 7000 times in a night.

Regarding Stockholm, no real interest in it beyond anywhere else. Those people travel a lot, so I can just meet them at the French Beaches or somewhere. Hell, I think I have met Scandanavians everywhere I have traveled in my life outside of Norte Baja and the jungles of Panama.

Plus it's cold and expensive.

Quote: (03-15-2013 10:08 AM)WEDO Wrote:  

Absolutely true.

But it has to be a priority for guys that are banging 6's and 7's in the states to want to bang 8's and 9's.....for some it just isn't worth the hassle of buying a plane ticket and having to deal with a foreign language unless they like traveling abroad already.

The fact that you can do more damage with 4K in a month is SA than with 15K in a month is lost on most guys. Most guys that come down and kill it with 4K with be losing another 6K a month in opportunity costs and lost pay by not being in the US....it is an unsustainable situation for them.

It's lost on me.

I have asked you how you do it on another thread and you never answered me.

Hell, no one answers this question.

Can we get an answer?

Quote: (03-15-2013 10:08 AM)WEDO Wrote:  

Absolutely true.

Yep agree with all of this, people don't really put things together though and realize the trade offs. Instead they get "into" expensive shit like fine dining (which is just horrifyingly bad for you log-term) and this change in "preference" makes the $6K opportunity cost you mentioned no longer "worth it"

Funny thing is meeting you solidified my long term plans for good. No way anyone is convincing me otherwise at this point.

Oh and btw I did enjoy Cali, my report post wasn't meant to be cynical at all just wanted to give people here my clear thoughts from the trip.

Awesome story too, I agree you want to die with zero dollars in the bank, ideally.

Personality traits of men that go to different countries to hunt for women - LaPastillaRoja - 03-15-2013

I think the purpose of travelling abroad for many of us here is not that its necessarily easier....I'd place American/British girls as some of the easiest in the world. Its a case of not limiting yourself in terms of your options, and its also a challenge testing your skills abroad. Honestly I get more enjoyment out of banging a 7 I gamed not in my own language, in a country I'm not from, while competing with all the local guys that know these girls inside out, then banging a British 8. When I'm abroad I feel like I have no right to be there, the odds are stacked against me logistically/culturally/socially, overcoming these things is an accomplishment.

I like the OP, and it hit upon a good point, that there is something fundamentally different about what draws all of us to whatever destination we prefer, and that is something to do with our personality and character. I think there are two types of guys that look abroad when it comes to getting with girls, those that can't get them and choose an 'easy' destination, and those that are tired of banging the girls in their own country and want to explore other options.

P.S. Much respect to WEDO for getting with that Colombian chick, she is absolutely stunning!

G - Vegas may be standard for you but my example was using girls from suburbia, who for the most part are heading down for a "good" time. A lot of girls I meet have great things to say about Vegas, in fact just finished having breakfast with a mate and he was describing this girl as "you know the type that goes to Vegas".
I think America is special in that it is a large country with so many different areas, Vegas, Miami, New Orleans are very distinct cities with different cultures and some might even add New York into the mix. If you are doing well there and meeting the kind of girls you like, why bother with Spain or even come up to Montreal.?
I think we can all agree if you are in the top tier 1% then your perspective will be different, but what about the average guy in the real world. However, I would rather take a Balkan natural beauty over some silicone-plastic surgery altered American girl.

For the record this is just a debate, I am a fan of G and West Coast's blogs.

Quote: (03-15-2013 10:41 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

G - Vegas may be standard for you but my example was using girls from suburbia, who for the most part are heading down for a "good" time. A lot of girls I meet have great things to say about Vegas, in fact just finished having breakfast with a mate and he was describing this girl as "you know the type that goes to Vegas".
I think America is special in that it is a large country with so many different areas, Vegas, Miami, New Orleans are very distinct cities with different cultures and some might even add New York into the mix. If you are doing well there and meeting the kind of girls you like, why bother with Spain or even come up to Montreal.?
I think we can all agree if you are in the top tier 1% then your perspective will be different, but what about the average guy in the real world. However, I would rather take a Balkan natural beauty over some silicone-plastic surgery altered American girl.

For the record this is just a debate, I am a fan of G and West Coast's blogs.

Yeah, I hope I am not coming off abrasive here.

Look, I really want to be sold that it is easier in other countries. Hell, some are cheaper.

I have asked before on here, tell me what country has Miami Beach with $2 cocktails? I am there if it exists.

What other country has Las Vegas with $2 cocktails?

Quote:Quote:

If you are doing well there and meeting the kind of girls you like, why bother with Spain or even come up to Montreal.?

That is my point. I don't travel because girls are easier. I travel because it is stimulating and I like to experience new things. Hell, I just like to travel.

The "easy" thing is what I am trying to figure out.

And the whole "4k in SA is way better than 15k in USA" thing that nobody seems to answer.

I don't think WEDO needs to answer to anyone, of all the people I've met from this forum/in real life I'd say he's number 1 in terms of having his shit together. This is coming from someone who has partied with billionaire HF managers. He's older than I but at least he is a great role model for a long-term plan. It's actually awesome we see eye to eye in terms of the posts I just threw up, lets me know I've got my head on straight.

In terms of the $4K or $15K comment you can easily figure out the implied message I am sending by making that statement. Lets put another spin on it.

Give me $100-200 a night to go out and night game or $1,000 a night. In the USA, I will have no change in pull. Same idea in Colombia, you give someone $4K spend that's like $200-300 a weekend for partying and social circle etc. after that it's massive diminishing returns.

The end of the message is this. Top end Quality for average guys is better abroad. At $X your quality peaks in the USA, that same peak is higher abroad. People of average means or whatever we want to call it "average guy" will pull better abroad. If you don't congrats you're in the 1%...

That should break it down enough.

At the end of the day a 9 is a 9, so if you can pull a 9 in the USA with ease, going abroad is a bit of a waste of time (from a pure girls perspective). If you cap out at the 7-8 range here, going abroad with good cash flow (not insane) will net you better quality. This is why guys are dumb to try and leave the country before mid thirties, your value still increases. Unless of course you are already international mobile with strong cash flow. More power to those guys.

delete