Roosh V Forum
The ONS I am not proud of - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The ONS I am not proud of (/thread-21352.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

The ONS I am not proud of - thegmanifesto - 03-04-2013

Quote: (03-03-2013 09:37 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Sorry I played soccer not football.

Ok.

Did you ever notice that the best scorers always got "lucky" by being in the right place when ball bounced off the cross bar?

Quote: (03-04-2013 07:28 AM)Tengen Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2013 06:01 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

You can't learn anything from this. It didn't teach me anything.

Sums up what i thought about this thread, really

Yeah.

The ONS I am not proud of - Nomad77 - 03-04-2013

Quote: (03-04-2013 09:49 AM)soup Wrote:  

Nomad, please don't take this the wrong way, but I feel like you are attention whoring here.. it's a bit of [Image: troll.gif] thread

Oh, thank you soup, I've been waiting...

Don't take it the wrong way? [Image: smile.gif] Of course this is exactly what I am doing and that's my point! Threads like these, that's basically all they all - attention whoring. And you my friend are a frequent contributor of one of the biggest ones:

The I-Just_Had-Sex Thread

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11951.html

PS Now, with that said, some of the members on here has pointed out some potential benefit to them. So if some members can benefit from them, then I think giving the person some attention is maybe a small price to pay.

The ONS I am not proud of - NoBalls - 03-04-2013

Quote: (03-03-2013 06:01 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I walked into a bar and as I walked by her she look at me. As she held my look I turned towards her. I don't remembered what I said, I was already buzzed that night. Within 5 mins we were making out like crazy.

This quote is useful to me.

Making out with a girl right after entering a bar has not been on my radar. Now I'm thinking that if I catch a girl looking at me when I enter a bar I'm going to walk up to her immediately instead of getting my drink first. This post made me realize that my focus is too narrow when I enter a bar.

I like when people make posts like this because these posts are useful for getting a feel for what is possible.

@NoBalls Thanks, actually there is a method I use for this. Bars are usually crowded and noisy. You stand close to the girl, in front of her, lean in to talk into her ear. Get a feel for how she feels being so close to you. If the vibe is there, that she likes it, put an arm around her waist and pull her closer, so now your bodies are touching. Next start talking closer to her mouth instead of her ear, look directly into her eyes, maintain eye contact. If she looks back and doesn't pull her body back. You're in! In the middle of a sentence stop talking, and act like you have suddenly noticed her lips for the first time and go for the kiss. Don't keep kissing, pull back, and keep talking like if nothing has happened. Start caressing her body, keep talking, then suddenly go back into for a kiss. Continue escalating this way. I did a more accelerated version of this. Depending on the girl and situation you can either speed it up or slow it down.

In any given night in any given place there are a range of girls seeking different things the moment you enter BUT sexuality is an energy and like all types of energy it's transferable. The more sexual you are the more sexual the woman becomes. The problem I see with most men is either they feel it's not polite or correct to show their sexuality or they do it incorrectly. Expressing a strong sexuality vibe also requires a lot of confidence. If she senses any weakness on your part she will feel cheap and pull back.

The ONS I am not proud of - soup - 03-04-2013

Quote: (03-04-2013 12:31 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Nomad, please don't take this the wrong way, but I feel like you are attention whoring here.. it's a bit of [Image: troll.gif] thread

Don't take it the wrong way? [Image: smile.gif] Of course this is exactly what I am doing and that's my point! Threads like these, that's basically all they all - attention whoring. And you my friend are a frequent contributor of one of the biggest ones:

PS Now, with that said, some of the members on here has pointed out some potential benefit to them. So if some members can benefit from them, then I think giving the person some attention is maybe a small price to pay.

The I just had sex thread is totally different from writing a thread where you are posing to be pouting that you had fine pussy fall into your lap. I think that to a lot of guys reading this forum, that's like a rich person complaining to a poor person about the taste of his Grey Popoun on whatever

I post on that thread to keep track of my bangs and to hopefully inspire people who don't think game works. That thread is the closest thing we have to a lay report. I read everyone else's posts and have learned a lot there.

You often start boast threads disguised as game philosophy about things like having ennui because you fucked too many hot girls or threads that just re-state game 101 ideas (at my worst, I've done this a couple of times, but I've tried to keep it to a minimum or to explore a part of the idea that was not found in the search feature).

I think you should start a thread about how being validated by RVF helps your game. I'm not joking. I've found that it has helped my confidence approaching a girl because I feel like the whole forum has my back or is rooting for me.

The ONS I am not proud of - RCron - 03-04-2013

[/quote]
In any given night in any given place there are a range of girls seeking different things the moment you enter BUT sexuality is an energy and like all types of energy it's transferable. The more sexual you are the more sexual the woman becomes. The problem I see with most men is either they feel it's not polite or correct to show their sexuality or they do it incorrectly. Expressing a strong sexuality vibe also requires a lot of confidence. If she senses any weakness on your part she will feel cheap and pull back.
[/quote]

If I had to condense all of my inner game issues down to one thing it's THIS. I still struggle with some leftover nice guy issues and catch myself waiting for a woman to signal permission that it's alright to ramp up the sexual vibe when I should instead be aggressively leading and pushing the boundaries.

Nomad, it's these kinds of tips that do me the most good. Even though I may have heard them before, it's important to be reminded.

I am a real estate agent.

Today, someone called me out of the blue to buy a mansion.

Sure, I am going to make a $300,000 commission, but I am not proud of it.

I mean, I didn't do anything.

There is nothing I can learn from it.

Quote: (03-04-2013 01:58 PM)soup Wrote:  

The I just had sex thread is totally different from writing a thread where you are posing to be pouting that you had fine pussy fall into your lap. I think that to a lot of guys reading this forum, that's like a rich person complaining to a poor person about the taste of his Grey Popoun on whatever

I post on that thread to keep track of my bangs and to hopefully inspire people who don't think game works. That thread is the closest thing we have to a lay report. I read everyone else's posts and have learned a lot there.

You often start boast threads disguised as game philosophy about things like having ennui because you fucked too many hot girls or threads that just re-state game 101 ideas (at my worst, I've done this a couple of times, but I've tried to keep it to a minimum or to explore a part of the idea that was not found in the search feature).

I think you should start a thread about how being validated by RVF helps your game. I'm not joking. I've found that it has helped my confidence approaching a girl because I feel like the whole forum has my back or is rooting for me.

Well, not everyone found it to be that way but that's the great thing about a forum you always have two opinions of every thread. Personally, any notch thread is useless to me. I don't care about the quantity of sex or girls I get, I care about the quality and overall experience. At this point in my life, I get far more fulfillment by helping other guys than fucking some hot chick and that's why I am on here. I no longer need any validation because I have already lived most of my life without it. If I wanted validation I would run on here and post about every hot girl I met or bang but as you can see I don't do that. This was a post done in satire of that.

I think that's a good idea for a thread but you should start it.

The ONS I am not proud of - AneroidOcean - 03-04-2013

Quote: (03-03-2013 07:20 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

The point of the post is to emphasize something that I think happens a lot and really has little to do with Game. It's just getting lucky. Maybe the guy you are has something to do with it but as you can see, my only game here is show up and don't fuck up game.

That's just it, though, you used a ton of game by NOT FUCKING THINGS UP.

That's one of the largest aspects of game, is just knowing what NOT to do.

Further, you dealt with logistics like a champ by having your friend grab the car and getting a hotel room sorted for you.

How you think there's hardly any game in this interaction is beyond me.

Quote: (03-04-2013 02:21 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2013 07:20 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

The point of the post is to emphasize something that I think happens a lot and really has little to do with Game. It's just getting lucky. Maybe the guy you are has something to do with it but as you can see, my only game here is show up and don't fuck up game.

That's just it, though, you used a ton of game by NOT FUCKING THINGS UP.

That's one of the largest aspects of game, is just knowing what NOT to do.

Further, you dealt with logistics like a champ by having your friend grab the car and getting a hotel room sorted for you.

How you think there's hardly any game in this interaction is beyond me.

You and others have made a valid point here. I am sorry I just didn't think of it this way until I started reading your comments. But you are right, I got into the back of the car with her and literally carried her up to the hotel room.

So yes, there are lot of things I did without thinking about it that was the product of my past experience.

Quote: (03-04-2013 02:05 PM)RCron Wrote:  

If I had to condense all of my inner game issues down to one thing it's THIS. I still struggle with some leftover nice guy issues and catch myself waiting for a woman to signal permission that it's alright to ramp up the sexual vibe when I should instead be aggressively leading and pushing the boundaries.

Nomad, it's these kinds of tips that do me the most good. Even though I may have heard them before, it's important to be reminded.

Actually I know exactly what you are talking about. There was a period a few years back that this happened to me. By just listening to TV and the media I had developed exactly the same kind of mentally without even realizing it. I then literally had to work to break it and get back to the way I was originally. Now, I don't watch TV or read the newspaper.

Just take small steps. With each new girl you meet make a mental note to escalate just a little bit more. Remember, the girl can always walk away or pull back. There are two cardinal rules I always remind myself of:

1. Lead physically but follow emotionally.
2. Sexualize, Isolate, Escalate

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20023.html

The ONS I am not proud of - Sargon of Akkad - 03-04-2013

I haven't read through most of the thread, so maybe this has been adressed...

Quote: (03-03-2013 08:29 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Just out of curiosity what would you rate this girl. This is something I get a lot of flack about too.

From the pick she's a 9 in my book, but I'm into Asians anyway.

I think your turning game into too much of a sport. To me game is a means to an end. Sure, notch counts and flagging both help to make it more interesting, and its fun to see yourself progress, but at the end of the day, my goal is sex; good sex, and with lots of girls I find attractive. Hell, the only reason I (and I'd imagine most of the non-'naturals') started out with "game" because we couldn't get one night stands the way you just experienced them.

My ideal scenario is the following: having a fuckbuddy brigade of five or so cute girls (a hotty or two here and their) who live in different parts of town, a couple of whom I date, and with a few one night stands in between, maybe with some new girls coming in and out every once in a while.
In other words: FUN This is why I pursue this set of behavior we loosely define as "game". There's no need for me to worry about whether I've earned my 3rd dan black belt in Pussy-Jutsu.

Although, I can sort of understand where you're coming from. Had this happened to me, I would've been one happy little fucker. But later, in the back of my mind I'd also think to myself "if I want to do this again, it won't be that easy." It's the inability to "reproduce" these results that leave sort of a bitter taste in one's mouth.

The ONS I am not proud of - michelin - 03-04-2013

Soup and G, I agree.

Perhaps this story should have gone in the "+1 just had sex thread", simply as that.

The ONS I am not proud of - brianmark - 03-04-2013

Quote: (03-04-2013 02:07 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2013 01:58 PM)soup Wrote:  

Well, not everyone found it to be that way but that's the great thing about a forum you always have two opinions of every thread. Personally, any notch thread is useless to me. I don't care about the quantity of sex or girls I get, I care about the quality and overall experience. At this point in my life, I get far more fulfillment by helping other guys than fucking some hot chick and that's why I am on here. I no longer need any validation because I have already lived most of my life without it. If I wanted validation I would run on here and post about every hot girl I met or bang but as you can see I don't do that. This was a post done in satire of that.

I think that's a good idea for a thread but you should start it.

So why is not good if you easily fuck a hot girl?

What do you enjoy more the hunt or the kill? Is pussy only good if you have to work hard for it?

I certainly don't mind some easy sex now and then but yes, I do prefer the hunt more than the kill. Many times the girl simply cannot live up to your imagination or past experience. With that said, my point here, is that these kinds of post are events and they can't teach us as much as a post about the process can...

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21020.html

PS When it comes to sex and love living in Brasil has messed me up for life.

Quote: (03-04-2013 02:07 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I am a real estate agent.

Today, someone called me out of the blue to buy a mansion.

Sure, I am going to make a $300,000 commission, but I am not proud of it.

I mean, I didn't do anything.

There is nothing I can learn from it.

Nomad,

You still don't get it.

Read what I wrote above.

This is the damn process.

If you are IN THE GAME and you put in hard work, you get "lucky".

That is the lesson.

Just like my thread about approaches and conversion. You do the numbers, do the work, and success happens.

That a good point G....I get it now.

Being in the Game, and becoming good at it, puts you in a position of take advantage of opportunities like this when they pop up.

My friends, even when presented with the same opportunity would not be able to take advantage of it because they are not in the Game and they don't have my experience.

Same as with business. You have to first be in the Game to win.

The ONS I am not proud of - brianmark - 03-05-2013

Quote: (03-04-2013 10:45 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I certainly don't mind some easy sex now and then but yes, I do prefer the hunt more than the kill. Many times the girl simply cannot live up to your imagination or past experience. With that said, my point here, is that these kinds of post are events and they can't teach us as much as a post about the process can...

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21020.html

PS When it comes to sex and love living in Brasil has messed me up for life.

So what determines the quality of the Event? How long it took you to finally get to have sex with her? How many superior Game moves you had to do to get her into the bed?

The ONS I am not proud of - Nomad77 - 03-05-2013

The quality of the event is determined by the quality of the girl and quality of the circumstances. For example, banging a 9 in a cheap hotel room does not provide the same quality of event as banging a 9 in a nice hotel room. In this particular case the quality of the event was low for me event though I understand for many guys she is a hot girl. For me, the event was about a 7: banging a drunk 7 in a cheap hotel. She wasn't sensual but most drunk girls can't be anyway. (I don't like banging drunk girls.)

I didn't have to do anything to get her into bed. She wanted it. After I started fucking her she grabbed my ass and went Yes! This is what I wanted! If I had any bad feelings about what I did, that pretty much took care of them...

The best part of the night was when she pulled the blonde girl from her date to join us. The blonde was so turned on by watching us she didn't even know what she was doing. And the look on her guy's face was priceless! He couldn't believe his little sweetheart could be doing a three-way in public with two strangers. I wanted to take the blonde with me to the hotel but the Asian girl got jealous of her and eventually pushed her away.

The ONS I am not proud of - brianmark - 03-05-2013

What I'm asking is. Do you value if it took you an hour to get the girl back home, vs. it took you 5 minutes to pull the girl. Did you get more pleasure out of Gaming the girl for a hour vs. the 5 minute girl. Let's say both girls are the same.

The ONS I am not proud of - Nomad77 - 03-05-2013

This girl took about 2hrs. Yes, I like the challenge of what I call High Value targets and that can take some time. Once I realize I can fuck them, 80% of the challenge is gone. When I want sex I want good sex and I don't care about the challenge or how beautiful the girl is. When I find a girl that is good in bed I keep her around. Sleeping around with a lot of strange women is not really my cup of tea. In this way I guess I am different than a lot of guys. When it comes to sex, I think more like women than men.

The ONS I am not proud of - thegmanifesto - 03-06-2013

Quote: (03-04-2013 11:25 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

That a good point G....I get it now.

Being in the Game, and becoming good at it, puts you in a position of take advantage of opportunities like this when they pop up.

My friends, even when presented with the same opportunity would not be able to take advantage of it because they are not in the Game and they don't have my experience.

Same as with business. You have to first be in the Game to win.

Bingo.

The ONS I am not proud of - eradicator - 05-20-2013

Quote: (03-03-2013 08:29 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Just out of curiosity what would you rate this girl. This is something I get a lot of flack about too.

the glasses are covering a third of her face, but I am thinking she is a solid 8 in that photo(before the accident)