Roosh V Forum
Hilarious Comments From Thai Dating Sites. - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Hilarious Comments From Thai Dating Sites. (/thread-12792.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hilarious Comments From Thai Dating Sites. - Satoshi - 01-30-2014

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600...9/licv.png

Hilarious Comments From Thai Dating Sites. - Beyond Borders - 01-30-2014

How did I miss this?!

This thread is my game in a nutshell. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Hilarious Comments From Thai Dating Sites. - Handsome Creepy Eel - 01-30-2014

Quote:Chuck, via RawGod Wrote:

I no have latest Iphone yet.

I see. When I find the right Thai girl to stay with me I'll buy her one.

Good luck to you. Na!

You mean you don’t want to see me? Don’t you like my looks?

I no like hair on lips.

That’s no problem, I can always shave it off.

I know but you can’t put it back on top your head, I hairdresser, I know.

Maybe I'll buy a toupee then?

What that?

A hairpiece.

Ah I know that. Not easy to find a grey one.

What the f***! Do you think this is the way to treat a potential sponsor?

I no want sponsor, I want nice man, not speak bad and have real hair I can look after and him look after me. I no want shyster. OK?

....Hmmm, Ok, I have to go now for breakfast...it’s included in the room price...good bye.

Bye bye..and no eat too muth, na? Thai girl no like fat man.

[Image: Owned.gif]

[Image: laugh2.gif]

One of the best examples of how a sexless Beta can just as easily be an asshole instead of a "nice guy". I love how she schooled him without getting angry. Hilarious!

Hilarious Comments From Thai Dating Sites. - LeightonBlackstock - 01-30-2014

I got sent this a few days ago:

[Image: t0n2.jpg]

:/

Hilarious Comments From Thai Dating Sites. - Soma - 01-30-2014

Quote: (01-30-2014 08:08 AM)LeightonBlackstock Wrote:  

I got sent this a few days ago:

[Image: t0n2.jpg]

:/

I got sent something almost identical about a month ago from that guy, but it looks the account is deleted now. I thought I was special [Image: sad.gif].

EDIT: Found the email notification from Jan. 18. Username was "banggang" but account now deleted. Message starts out: "Hey guy, sorry for too straightly, I’m not gay. I need to try threesome with 1 T.." but I can't see the rest anymore.

Hilarious Comments From Thai Dating Sites. - WanderingSoul - 01-30-2014

Get photos of his girlfriend for us.

Quote: (01-30-2014 09:37 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I think rio's on to something.

There's most likely some type of scam running here, but it would be hilarious if someone here found a way to steal his ole lady away from him. Or even better, cuckolded him while he cried on the couch.

Quote: (01-30-2014 09:34 AM)Soma Wrote:  

I got sent something almost identical about a month ago from that guy, but it looks the account is deleted now. I thought I was special [Image: sad.gif].

I thought I was special too [Image: sad.gif]

I was flattered that he thought I might be a hooker

Quote: (01-30-2014 09:37 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I added him on Line. He hasn't responded yet.

But I'm gonna tell him I'll do it if I can fuck his girlfriend alone first. (Then I'll just delete his number after).

It's probably just a troll and won't go anywhere, but:

I think this guy might have messaged me once too a while back but not entirely sure. Was this dia?

Hilarious Comments From Thai Dating Sites. - JayJuanGee - 01-30-2014

Quote: (01-30-2014 07:30 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

[Image: Owned.gif]

I am scared by the motorcycle picture. Shows how quickly accidents happen.. and that little car (even though dented) is hardly even phased by the Motorcycle... and the guy really flies... must NOT have lived through that one... it is like a clip from faces of death.

Quote: (01-30-2014 01:55 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

I am scared by the motorcycle picture. Shows how quickly accidents happen.. and that little car (even though dented) is hardly even phased by the Motorcycle... and the guy really flies... must NOT have lived through that one... it is like a clip from faces of death.

Agreed. It makes me feel pretty stupid as earlier today I was whizzing on the back of one at 80 Km/h with no helmet [Image: biggrin.gif]

I'm gonna buy one tomorrow. Like 300Baht to potentially save your life.

Then again, helmets in Asia typically have the resilience of a plastic cereal bowl.

Quote: (01-30-2014 02:02 PM)LeightonBlackstock Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2014 01:55 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Agreed. It makes me feel pretty stupid as earlier today I was whizzing on the back of one at 80 Km/h with no helmet [Image: biggrin.gif]

I'm gonna buy one tomorrow. Like 300Baht to potentially save your life.

Then again, helmets in Asia typically have the resilience of a plastic cereal bowl.

I have ridden motorcycles on and off for more than 20 years... Frequently, I dislike helmets, and I would prefer to ride without the helmets, when I could. In the USA, there are so many states with helmet laws that it becomes almost impossible to ride without a helmet. But, anyhow, if a guy witnesses a crash like the one in the clip above, he will see the importance of a helmet.

NONETHELESS, I can still see myself riding a motorcycle and NOT wearing a helmet, if I am able to get away with it and there is NO law requiring it.... especially in climates where the temperature is hot as fuck...

Hilarious Comments From Thai Dating Sites. - Handsome Creepy Eel - 01-30-2014

To be fair, this gif that I grabbed on random looks like the motorcycle guy recklessly drove at 100 km/h (or more) through a tight urban area and slammed into a car that was properly pulling into the gas station. A normal person who doesn't violate traffic rules is in no danger of that, motorcycle or not. The area where motorcycles are extremely dangerous is in accidents inflicted by others. Even a car just mildly touching you in a moment of deconcentration is capable of knocking you down with a broken limb or neck. Whereas if you were in a car as well, even the flimsiest shell would have protected you from all but the most violent impact. And that's not even taking into account airbags and seatbelts.

Note: I am just speculating based on what traffic accidents I've seen and heard of. I have never owned or used a motorcycle.

Quote: (01-30-2014 05:34 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

To be fair, this gif that I grabbed on random looks like the motorcycle guy recklessly drove at 100 km/h (or more) through a tight urban area and slammed into a car that was properly pulling into the gas station. A normal person who doesn't violate traffic rules is in no danger of that, motorcycle or not. The area where motorcycles are extremely dangerous is in accidents inflicted by others. Even a car just mildly touching you in a moment of deconcentration is capable of knocking you down with a broken limb or neck. Whereas if you were in a car as well, even the flimsiest shell would have protected you from all but the most violent impact. And that's not even taking into account airbags and seatbelts.

Note: I am just speculating based on what traffic accidents I've seen and heard of. I have never owned or used a motorcycle.

I look at the image over and over... and it looks pretty bad for the rider... no matter how the accident happened... and even if the car was in the correct.

It is possible that if the rider were to land in fluffy grass or in a decline or flat a area, then maybe he could be ok from rolling through it.. but you can see that within a fraction of a second he is propelled into several flips like a ragdoll and if he had hit some immobile object (such as that tree or a pole), he surely would have suffered irreversible and deadly internal organ damage from the impact. ... smooshed like a pancake...

There is a certain mindset that can be helpful when riding a motorcycle in terms of dealing with other traffic, going with the flow and being alert for escape routes and blind spots and for what people do... and the rider may or may NOT have been doing something wrong in terms of speed or attention paying... even if he was doing something wrong, it was probably NOT worthy of a likely death sentence.

In my years riding motorbike, I had a few nearly deadly misses.. and those near misses did NOT stop me from getting into future stupid situations... And, sometimes there is NO escape route for the guy on the motorcycle to recover or to adjust from a motorist who may have made the mistake.

Having said that, motorcycles can surely be fun and convenient modes of transport and/or recreation.

Hilarious Comments From Thai Dating Sites. - LeightonBlackstock - 02-02-2014

That guy replied in the end

Me: "You have a photo of your girlfriend?"
Him: "Of course"
*Time passes*
Me: "...Can I see it?"
Him: "Of course"

I wasn't asking him whether he possessed a photo of his girlfriend! Nor was I inquiring whether he would let me see it, circumstance dictating. I just wanted to see the bloody photo!

Anyway, I deleted him as it's obvious his favourite hobby is turning his pockets out, putting his nob through his flyhole and pretending he's an elephant

Hilarious Comments From Thai Dating Sites. - Sp5 - 02-02-2014

In peacetime, and aside from war deaths now, motorcycle accidents are the #1 cause of death in the U.S. military.

The U.S. military is around 1.4 million, 85% male, average age around 28.