Roosh V Forum
The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) (/thread-28919.html)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ElJefe - 01-06-2015

Quote: (01-06-2015 06:12 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

This week is slow as fuck. Bitches are back from vacation but studying for exams. None of my prospects want to meet up.

Hit up an old girl about hanging out this week. She waited 9h to answer "I've got exam on Friday so don't want to hang out during the week, and Friday and Sat I have plans already"

Is it chick's code for "Fuck off" or "Ask me out on Sunday"? Normally I would immediately write this off but I've been getting some weird texts behavior lately, so just wanna be sure.

Depends on the girl, I guess.

All attractive girls have several options, and they always make time for #1, so you're probably #3 or #4. Perhaps try:

"cool. Sunday I plan on being hungover. bring the movies (and pizza)"

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Dalaran1991 - 01-06-2015

Quote:Quote:

I was planning a version of this. I took her home a long time ago, got to all bases but too much LMR. Solid 7 very cute. Might need a venue transition to home instead of asking her directly home. Something like "cool, I'm hitting a nice bar Sunday. Prepare your best dress"?

If you think there's a possibility, then guide things to sunday.

I have a gut feeling she'll say, "I need to study for an exam early this week" or it'll be her "me" time, or some lame excuse.

If anything find out about sunday, if it's no either eject, or follow up later next week. You don't want to come off as trying to find out how often she's free, after all you don't want to play into her frame.

I have the EXACT feeling as you do.

What do you mean guide things to Sunday? Something like "cool, then you are up for Sunday then?" My text game is extremely cut and dry so I can only think of that or what I said above, to propose something right off the bat Sunday. I tend to lose text attrition war with girls.

Oh great, just got another text from another blonde 7 who is very passionate on text "sorry I'm way behind my work so next two weeks I won't be available"

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - kaotic - 01-06-2015

Quote: (01-06-2015 07:10 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

I was planning a version of this. I took her home a long time ago, got to all bases but too much LMR. Solid 7 very cute. Might need a venue transition to home instead of asking her directly home. Something like "cool, I'm hitting a nice bar Sunday. Prepare your best dress"?

If you think there's a possibility, then guide things to sunday.

I have a gut feeling she'll say, "I need to study for an exam early this week" or it'll be her "me" time, or some lame excuse.

If anything find out about sunday, if it's no either eject, or follow up later next week. You don't want to come off as trying to find out how often she's free, after all you don't want to play into her frame.

I have the EXACT feeling as you do.

What do you mean guide things to Sunday? Something like "cool, then you are up for Sunday then?" My text game is extremely cut and dry so I can only think of that or what I said above, to propose something right off the bat Sunday. I tend to lose text attrition war with girls.

Oh great, just got another text from another blonde 7 who is very passionate on text "sorry I'm way behind my work so next two weeks I won't be available"

Guide as in tell her what you're both doing sunday, logistics and time.

More like what El Jefe is talking about, make sure she knows your intentions are exactly about hanging out.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ElJefe - 01-06-2015

I wouldnt schedule a date for sunday except if its über casual. She has to think it'll be enjoyable and easy. Especially if she's busy the other nights. Who cares if she wears sweatpants. You're gonna be at your place, you're gonna snuggle, and then you're gonna put your hand down her pants.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Valhalla - 01-07-2015

What do you guys think of sending young girls (tinder generation) girls emoji pings

recently I don't even bother with words. I'll send girl guy beers and question mark

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - kaotic - 01-07-2015

Quote: (01-07-2015 11:24 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

What do you guys think of sending young girls (tinder generation) girls emoji pings

recently I don't even bother with words. I'll send girl guy beers and question mark

I sent one like this over the holidays as a texting strategy to feel girls out, I got some bites.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24128-...#pid912446

If a girl uses a shitton of emoji's I'll drop a few in, so I'm not so bland. (no smileys or winks)

If a girl uses emoji's a hand ful of times, I'll never or rarely use them back.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - RIslander - 01-12-2015

This is more of a "what should i text first?"

I go to my usual Thai massage place here in the states and they assign the new girl to take care of me. Cute, 23-24 years old, fresh off the boat. We're making good conversation and she mentions how she moved here to live with her mother and how shes often lonely in the new city. I'm definitely feeling a vibe during the massage. Afterwards, I ask her for number and she seems stunned. She writes it on a piece of paper (in front of her boss) and gives it to me.. no eye contact and the entire thing is very awkward.

Any suggestions?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Roardog - 01-12-2015

This happened last night and I got through it but I think I could have handled it better so I thought I'd get the forums advice.
The below conversation happened between me and a cute 23 year old I met off Tinder. We already have a date scheduled for tonight so I figured I'd better err on the side of not causing her to flake.

Me: Got your back and bed time on board for tomorrow?
Her: Sure
Me: That sounded convincing
Her: Sorry just tired. Was cooking.
Me: I just finished cooking. What are you making?
Her: [Photo of food]
Her: Horrible photo
Her: I made home made oesto and meatballs
Me: I should change our plans to dinner at your house. I like to be wined and dined.
Her: Haha It's busy at my house (She lives with her family)
Me: Yeah, that might cramp our alone time
Her: I just want to let you know from the get go, I feel I should mention. I'm looking to date
Me: And I wasn't kidding about being wined and dined, I don't put out for just any girl, I'm a gentleman
Her: I don't put out unless I know that it's going somewhere
Me: So lets meet tomorrow and see where it goes
Her: Okay, just wanted to be upfront from the get go

I was thinking about responding to her "I don't put out unless I know that it's going somewhere" with "Don't put the cart before the horse, I may not even like you in real life". However I decided I'd just play it safe since I already had the date secured.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - sandman972 - 01-13-2015

Quote: (01-12-2015 07:21 PM)Roardog Wrote:  

This happened last night and I got through it but I think I could have handled it better so I thought I'd get the forums advice.
The below conversation happened between me and a cute 23 year old I met off Tinder. We already have a date scheduled for tonight so I figured I'd better err on the side of not causing her to flake.

Me: I should change our plans to dinner at your house. I like to be wined and dined.
Her: I just want to let you know from the get go, I feel I should mention. I'm looking to date
Me: And I wasn't kidding about being wined and dined, I don't put out for just any girl, I'm a gentleman

I was thinking about responding to her "I don't put out unless I know that it's going somewhere" with "Don't put the cart before the horse, I may not even like you in real life". However I decided I'd just play it safe since I already had the date secured.

Your reply to her punchline about " Im looking to date" should be something like " Im looking to get married by next week".

Your reply to here line " I dont put out unless I know its going somwhere" should be "whoa whoa who said this is going anywhere" or " I dont put out until marriage" or " I practice abstinence, just to be clear".

The fact that shes saying these stupid lines before, tells me she has definitely had one to many ONS's and trying to "control herself". Its her pre-form last-minute-resistance, so get ready to over-come the K2 of last minute resistance.

All you can do from here on out is meet up with her at a bar in close proximity to your place, use alcohol to your advantage of course, follow Tuthmosis's first date recipe, and do what you do.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - LAX - 01-13-2015

Quote: (01-13-2015 02:27 AM)sandman972 Wrote:  

Your reply to her punchline about " Im looking to date" should be something like " Im looking to get married by next week".

Your reply to here line " I dont put out unless I know its going somwhere" should be "whoa whoa who said this is going anywhere" or " I dont put out until marriage" or " I practice abstinence, just to be clear".

The fact that shes saying these stupid lines before, tells me she has definitely had one to many ONS's and trying to "control herself". Its her pre-form last-minute-resistance, so get ready to over-come the K2 of last minute resistance.

All you can do from here on out is meet up with her at a bar in close proximity to your place, use alcohol to your advantage of course, follow Tuthmosis's first date recipe, and do what you do.

I echo this. 'I'm looking to date' should be disregarded. Shes telling herself that not you - almost a text msg shit test. IMO you shouldnt event have acknowledged it. And if you meet her continue the convo even if she brings it up and escalate nonstop.

If you really wanted to ack her stupid statement - you could've said cocky/funny style - 'I love dating! ;-)'

Did you end up meeting her. How'd it go

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Roardog - 01-13-2015

Quote: (01-13-2015 04:20 AM)LAX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-13-2015 02:27 AM)sandman972 Wrote:  

I echo this. 'I'm looking to date' should be disregarded. Shes telling herself that not you - almost a text msg shit test. IMO you shouldnt event have acknowledged it. And if you meet her continue the convo even if she brings it up and escalate nonstop.

If you really wanted to ack her stupid statement - you could've said cocky/funny style - 'I love dating! ;-)'

Did you end up meeting her. How'd it go

Yeah, we ended up meeting and it went quite well I think although I probably didn't escalate as much as I could have. I sat back, made strong eye contact, talked slow, bit of kino and dropped a bunch of red pill stuff which she loved saying things like "I'm so glad you said that" or "finally someone who agrees". She did talk a bit about her past relationships and definitely has a thing for older guys (first boyfriend was 32 when she was 17. She's 23 and I'm 28) and she's had a couple of bad ones so I can see where some of her text remarks come from.
I don't have the logistics right now for the First Date Bang unfortunately so we'll see how we go on date 2.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Krusyos - 01-13-2015

I said, "You're attracted to me, aren't you?"
She said, "I'll admit I am. You are charming. Its hard not to be."

We then agreed to hang out when I come back from my trip. but right now me horny and I want to push for nudes. how do I push for nudes?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Mibdmth - 01-14-2015

I am in need of a good response from a text I got last night from probably the hottest girl I ever had been with. It's a long story but the short version is I have known this girl for ten years plus and she has always been mega flirty. She has been married this whole time and back before I was red pill I once had the chance to bang her but we were both extremely drunk and I know how she claims she blacks out and I thought all white knight like that maybe I shouldn't go for it and she ended up jerking me some and I fingered her some but that was it. Then a few months later I managed to beta my way over to her place when her husband was out of town and I gave her a massage and then I ate her out (she is beyond tasty and tight) but that's it she totally used me just for her pleasure only. Then the latest was 4 years ago me and a gf (not the one I have now) were over partying at her and her husband's place and long story short we all got drunk and we swapped couples. I definitely swung up as they say but it was my first time couple swapping and I had drank half a bottle of makers mark and I didn't bang that out properly at all. Hard to get it up and then I only kept it hard for 2 or 3 minutes and then I went limp and had to eat her out in order to save face as best as possible.

So last night she texts me out of the blue (we are friends but I have been keeping my distance for at least a year with little to no contact). Anyways she is HOT, red headed and a gym rat and I would rate her a high 8 she is about to turn 41 but her body and snatch is beyond tight but she may be thinking about or seeing that wall in the future. She has always been self conscious of her hands due to one time I mentioned that Madonna has old looking hands and she looked at hers and thought I do too. Well last night she texts me 2 pics of Madonnas hands an she says. "I have these hands, madonnas hands uhhgggg". I really want to bang this chick out hard and properly. This is VERY important to me as she is the one that got away (think moby dick obsession but she doesn't know I am that obsessed with tapping that). What do I say? Do I say something like at least you don't have Morgan Freeman hands or Edward scissors hands hands? Do I say your hands are cute and petite which makes my large Wang look even larger? I am stumped but I feel I could turn this into a bang in the near future if I don't mess this up. Any helps is much appreciated. I am careful to not put her on a pedestal but she is a high high 8 and that for me is a rarity! As soon as I got the text I was thinking what would a full Alpha RVF member do. HELP!!!

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Noir - 01-14-2015

Quote: (01-14-2015 02:03 PM)Mibdmth Wrote:  

I am in need of a good response from a text I got last night from probably the hottest girl I ever had been with. It's a long story but the short version is I have known this girl for ten years plus and she has always been mega flirty. She has been married this whole time and back before I was red pill

- Pedestalized
- You're still 'there' 10 years later
- Mega flirty despite being married

Have some water to quench your thirst.

I read the whole storyline and must admit, was smiling throughout the whole story, it's quite entertaining.

Just be dismissive. If she has messaged you out of the blue, you already have her.

All you gotta do is not fuck it up.

Random responses:

- nice
- who is this?
- you should be in one of those nivea commercials (in the before section if she asks why)
- i heard moisturizing is good
- lets fuck

The last one was to see if you're paying attention.

There is a difference between red pill and game. You wanna fuck her?

You gotta have game or you can ride your 5 year old luck and whore yourself out for her validation and still be 'red pill'.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - AneroidOcean - 01-15-2015

Quote: (01-13-2015 09:12 PM)Krusyos Wrote:  

I said, "You're attracted to me, aren't you?"
She said, "I'll admit I am. You are charming. Its hard not to be."

We then agreed to hang out when I come back from my trip. but right now me horny and I want to push for nudes. how do I push for nudes?

Long day today, time for a hot shower and a cold drink. You?

Include a picture of you shirtless, no head in the picture, obviously hotel room bathroom.

Does not work if you are fat. Even if she doesn't send you nudes immediately, it will stick in her mind and then you will stick it in her later.

Also note the statement, statement, question.

Quote: (01-14-2015 02:03 PM)Mibdmth Wrote:  

As soon as I got the text I was thinking what would a full Alpha RVF member do. HELP!!!

Send her a sensual/sexy picture of a girl with her hands tied behind her back with the text, "Your hands would look sexy like this"

Or you could use something like:

[Image: attachment.jpg24119]   

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Mibdmth - 01-15-2015

Yesterday I went with Noir's suggestion of "I hear moisturizing is good" and she immediately texted back that...

"LOL! I forgot I had sent that so your reply thru me off for a min! I miss you guys!"

Thats a interesting text cause she doesn't really know my girlfriend that well and we only all got together to hang out like once 2.5 years ago when me and my current girlfriend first started dating. Now I may have all ready messed things up cause I waited about 30 minutes and then texted back "Yeah we have not all gotten together since she and I started dating 2.5 years ago." I may have struck a cord cause our friendship (used to be pretty good friends with her husband, they are sort of in a open relationship and sometimes swing but they keep it all on the extreme DL) has went downhill as they are always to busy to get together and do something so I pretty much gave up on them and instead started hanging out with much better friends who do have more time to do things and get out and about and have good times (the hot redhead and her husband are kind of home bodies and fair weather friends). There is a chance that she is just trying to patch things up with me and her husband friends wise and she may not have any interest in me sexually its hard to say.

Now I am not that thirsty as my currently girlfriend is wild in the sack and the sex is very good and she is pretty good looking but she is not a redhead, not a high 8, and not a gym rat wit the near six pack flat as can be tummy, and not to mention that tight and tasty (can I coin that phrase here? LOL) snatch which truly is unbelievable.

I am trying not to pedestalize her but its tough. She has been a long term goal for YEARS and I really want that notch (tapped it yes but not properly a few years ago)

I do like AneroidOcean's idea of texting her a pic with a girls hands tied behind her back but i sent the last text and I have not heard back yet and its been 24 hours so things are not looking good.

I appreciate any and all suggestions. You guys are awesome!

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - SouthernCasanova - 01-16-2015

Short, terse, can judge her feelings based on reply: "How often do you dream of a certain sexy motherfucker?"

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Libertas - 01-16-2015

Brazilian blonde from the other day.

Me: Nice talking to you earlier (name), you looked cute in your scarf BTW.
Her: Hahaha thanks!

Her reply was a bit late as it came the next day. I was working on some real estate and as I was walking to midtown I texted back something I took from kaotic:

Me: So about those drinks...you're buying right? [Image: wink.gif]

No response so far. If none comes I'm thinking about being a bit ballsy and trying to call tomorrow and if that doesn't work, fuck it.

I think I may have had the right idea with this (cutting banter a bit short and getting right to the point as to why I'm texting her), but the wrong execution.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Brodiaga - 01-16-2015

^I wouldn't use the "you're buying right" line on a foreign chick unless I knew she was from a rich family. A lot of these girls are just poor students or waitresses or whatever struggling to make ends meet. The last thing they want is to pay around $20 for a round of drinks which may be their food budget for a week.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Wahawahwah - 01-16-2015

Next. Send her a restarter text after a couple of days..

I'm getting the impression she's not that into you anymore

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Rawmeo - 01-19-2015

A waitress in the restaurant was giving me plenty of IOI and stayed to talk to me for 15 minutes after I finished eating. At the end I slipped a card with my Line ID on it, she looked at it for a few seconds, and looked pleased. She added me the next day.

Now when I text with her (about 20 msgs so far) she looks cold. I guess probably she is shy to hit up on a customer, but my goal is to bang her (obviously). I feel like I beat around the bush enough and I want to date-close her ASAP.

I want to send a text along the lines of "well the reason I gave you my Line ID was to hang out with you" but I'm not sure how to formulate that. Anyone got an idea how to send a text message of this kind?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Goldfinger - 01-19-2015

Quote: (01-19-2015 12:21 PM)alex3948 Wrote:  

A waitress in the restaurant was giving me plenty of IOI and stayed to talk to me for 15 minutes after I finished eating. At the end I slipped a card with my Line ID on it, she looked at it for a few seconds, and looked pleased. She added me the next day.

Now when I text with her (about 20 msgs so far) she looks cold. I guess probably she is shy to hit up on a customer, but my goal is to bang her (obviously). I feel like I beat around the bush enough and I want to date-close her ASAP.

I want to send a text along the lines of "well the reason I gave you my Line ID was to hang out with you" but I'm not sure how to formulate that. Anyone got an idea how to send a text message of this kind?

Just ask her to drinks bro, no need to explain your reasoning. Be sure to get a feel for what her schedule is before you suggest a day.
She works at a restaurant, so its safe to assume she drinks and is willing to hangout late.
Once you have her out, proceed to run game as usual using Tuth's recipe and you won't go wrong.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - tallandblonde - 01-20-2015

So I matched with a pretty cute German girl on Tinder. And I'm really having a trouble getting a hold on what she wants.

When I've tried to make plans with her, she waits like a day and replies something non committal or nothing at all. To which I usually just don't reply if she eventually does.

But many times she has restarted text conversations, and recently out of the blue she texts me "why do you keep forgetting about me?" I told her that she doesn't reply at all to my messages which makes it easy for me to forget about her.

I realize that it's likely she's just using me for attention, but until she texted me that I pretty much had given up hope on her completely. What should I reply to get her to meet up, if there's any interest on her end to do so?

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - Goldfinger - 01-20-2015

Quote: (01-20-2015 01:30 PM)tallandblonde Wrote:  

So I matched with a pretty cute German girl on Tinder. And I'm really having a trouble getting a hold on what she wants.

When I've tried to make plans with her, she waits like a day and replies something non committal or nothing at all. To which I usually just don't reply if she eventually does.

But many times she has restarted text conversations, and recently out of the blue she texts me "why do you keep forgetting about me?" I told her that she doesn't reply at all to my messages which makes it easy for me to forget about her.

I realize that it's likely she's just using me for attention, but until she texted me that I pretty much had given up hope on her completely. What should I reply to get her to meet up, if there's any interest on her end to do so?

I hate when girls do this. every time this has happened, i have been unsuccessful 100% of the time to turn it into a bang or even a hangout.
When i find myself in this, my thinking is that she has other guys she's dealing with and has you in "Beta Orbiter" mode.

Next the Bitch.

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck) - ElJefe - 01-20-2015

A girl ive been texting on FB (we dated briefly a year ago and there were feelings) will take 1.5 days to respond if i take a more than a few hours to respond myself. At one point she wrote again after I hadn't replied for a few hours: "have you already gone to bed?"

I replied the next day saying i'd had guests and a meeting, all true, kept the teasing light and fun.

She waited another 36 hours then wrote

"it's okay, no worries. I just need entertainment when I'm bored." then she teased me back about the other stuff I'd teased her with.

To me this is an epic shit-test and some people might even say its a diss. Right now I'm thinking I should ignore her.