Roosh V Forum
Player's Log / Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Player's Log / Lounge (/thread-24128.html)

Player's Log / Lounge - simondice - 08-18-2014

Day gaming at my campus, this is so easy.

Player's Log / Lounge - horn - 08-18-2014

Quote: (08-17-2014 11:25 PM)Teddykgb Wrote:  

Edit: I definitely feel like I eventually want a relationship but I'm starting to think that no man should have a relationship until he has mastered the art of being able to talk to and charm women. It just feels like such a huge bargaining chip in a relationship that if the girl knows that you aren't afraid to approach any girl that they better hold on to you.

This ftmfw every time. Even when I was a blue piller many years and girls ago, I had success with some hot women because 100% of the girls I knew thought I was charming. I'm an extrovert, a great talker. Once you charm them into your bed, they'll want to stay longer than you do!

Quote: (08-18-2014 02:44 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Side note: anyone got some palm reading tricks? I tried this on some girls and they ate that shit up. I didnt know shit so I just bullshit away, but now I figure I should get this as another tool in the box.

I've spent 5 minutes on the basics, the rest I just make up.

Another forgotten tool in the toolbox. Gotta break that one out again. Manhattan hamsters love that shit.

Player's Log / Lounge - xxMarco - 08-18-2014

Been searching for a post on this. Found none. The last 6 girls I've banged have been in previous abusive relationships. They are also some of the hottest girls I've had. Strange coincidence but it could be because I rock a douchebag look.

Anyway, I'm wondering if I should change up my game with these type of girls. They seem to love drama, action, crazyness, and they are always on the go. I'm completely opposite, chill, read a book, live alone, drama free, things are scheduled.

Being mysterious/introvert has worked to my advantage in these situations since these girls don't really know who I am. After a few months they start to get bored and lose interest.

Player's Log / Lounge - AntiTrace - 08-18-2014

Ive think I found a golden online opener.

Getting around a 75% response rate so far. Tested over about 15 females.

Obviously not posting it here, but I'll hook up an established repped member to see how it works for you guys

Player's Log / Lounge - game_ethic - 08-18-2014

Quote: (08-18-2014 08:58 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Obviously not posting it here, but I'll hook up an established repped member to see how it works for you guys
It's just an opener bro, not the Philosopher's Stone. Haha.

Quote: (08-01-2014 03:54 PM)horn Wrote:  

The best prospect so far is maybe the hottest mixed Asian I've ever seen, turns out to be a 25-yr old emergency room doctor! Working 5-6 long days a week, no boyfriend, none in the pipeline, very little social life from what I can tell, prob just the other asian doctors [who she has no interest in of course]. Smart as all hell of course but typically feminine, first-generation.

Once she finds out what night she has off next week [rotating schedule] we're going to hit the city hard. We'll see how it goes.

But she's a legit 9.5 [when I sat down across from her and she looked up I almost fell out of the chair] so it beats any other option that night....

So, went out with this girl. Still a legit 9.5, stunningly pretty face, certainly looked way better in going-out clothes than her doctor's outfit [which was still kinda sexy]

We had a nice time, she was causing whiplash at the bar from the guys and girls there. Bartender high-fived me when she went to the restroom.

Got the make-out when I dropped her off. No sexual touching.

Problem - her work schedule is insane, works nights, and she's from a sexually conservative culture. This could take, literally, like 6 months to get anywhere.

sadly, NEXT.

Player's Log / Lounge - AntiTrace - 08-18-2014

Quote: (08-18-2014 09:15 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

tons of lurkers here. good openers posted get ruined in a short time frame

Player's Log / Lounge - game_ethic - 08-19-2014

Just bought a USB audio recorder(this one). Gonna go out and record some of my approaches. I'll post my results later.

Player's Log / Lounge - TheFinalEpic - 08-19-2014

Quote: (08-18-2014 09:55 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Quote: (08-18-2014 09:15 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

tons of lurkers here. good openers posted get ruined in a short time frame

Hey! Hey! Shawty!

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 08-19-2014

Quote: (08-18-2014 09:44 PM)horn Wrote:  

The best prospect so far is maybe the hottest mixed Asian I've ever seen, turns out to be a 25-yr old emergency room doctor! Working 5-6 long days a week, no boyfriend, none in the pipeline, very little social life from what I can tell, prob just the other asian doctors [who she has no interest in of course]. Smart as all hell of course but typically feminine, first-generation.

Once she finds out what night she has off next week [rotating schedule] we're going to hit the city hard. We'll see how it goes.

But she's a legit 9.5 [when I sat down across from her and she looked up I almost fell out of the chair] so it beats any other option that night....

So, went out with this girl. Still a legit 9.5, stunningly pretty face, certainly looked way better in going-out clothes than her doctor's outfit [which was still kinda sexy]

We had a nice time, she was causing whiplash at the bar from the guys and girls there. Bartender high-fived me when she went to the restroom.

Problem - her work schedule is insane, works nights, and she's from a sexually conservative culture. This could take, literally, like 6 months to get anywhere.

sadly, NEXT.

Possible long term bang minimum investment/ltr ? Or just a bang to you ?

Player's Log / Lounge - horn - 08-19-2014

Quote: (08-19-2014 10:57 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

sadly, NEXT.

Obviously a possible long-term bang/ltr. Just not willing to deal with crazy ER scheduling [67% of time spent 2nd or 3rd shift] & someone who may be severely sexually repressed.

I mean, I'd grab a drink with her because she is stunning and smart and all the women were checking me/us out. But I'm gonna leave the ball in her court. If she invites me over, then obvs things would change.

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 08-19-2014

Quote: (08-19-2014 05:56 PM)horn Wrote:  

sadly, NEXT.

Obviously a possible long-term bang/ltr. Just not willing to deal with crazy ER scheduling [67% of time spent 2nd or 3rd shift] & someone who may be severely sexually repressed.

I mean, I'd grab a drink with her because she is stunning and smart and all the women were checking me/us out. But I'm gonna leave the ball in her court. If she invites me over, then obvs things would change.

Sounds about right, I'm sure she'll come calling, wondering what happened. The hamster always does.

Player's Log / Lounge - AntiTrace - 08-19-2014

Quote: (08-19-2014 05:56 PM)horn Wrote:  

sadly, NEXT.

bro, game on.

Nurses fuck like rabbits. Its one of the main reasons men go into nursing. Id put my money on her being a freak, and just putting up a "sexually conservative" asd front

Player's Log / Lounge - Gorgiass - 08-19-2014

Just broke my first condom in years with a new notch, had a few beers and didn't realize until afterwards. Trojan ribbed, I always assumed they were indestructible given how sensation numbing they are but no such luck. Watched her take a Plan B, which I paid for though. $40 for even the generic version! I'm just glad this town has 24/hr pharmacies.

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 08-20-2014

I'm taking a break from gaming, tinder, okc, etc.

This whole getting the girl pregnant thing has really killed my vibe, I'm all paranoid and don't want any bad karma right now.

She goes in thursday for the ultrasound and the shot, then the week after she gets the pill.

I don't think I'm banging any girl or gaming them until this abortion is complete, I know it sounds paranoid, but it's something I've gotta do.

Player's Log / Lounge - HonantheBarbarian - 08-20-2014

Gorgiass, I have broken more trojan condoms than any other brand in existence.

I almost want to write the company a letter. Somethings not right with their shit.

Player's Log / Lounge - horn - 08-20-2014

Quote: (08-19-2014 06:15 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Nurses fuck like rabbits. Its one of the main reasons men go into nursing. Id put my money on her being a freak, and just putting up a "sexually conservative" asd front

Agreed good advice, but...

...she's not a nurse.

Player's Log / Lounge - horn - 08-20-2014

Quote: (08-20-2014 12:44 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

This whole getting the girl pregnant thing has really killed my vibe, I'm all paranoid and don't want any bad karma right now.

She goes in thursday for the ultrasound and the shot, then the week after she gets the pill.

I hope you are banging the shit out of her in the meantime, this is the one perfect time to rawdog it. And her hormones will be making her crazy for you at least some of the time.

Player's Log / Lounge - MtnMan - 08-20-2014

Quote: (08-19-2014 11:56 PM)Gorgiass Wrote:  

Just broke my first condom in years with a new notch, had a few beers and didn't realize until afterwards. Trojan ribbed, I always assumed they were indestructible given how sensation numbing they are but no such luck. Watched her take a Plan B, which I paid for though. $40 for even the generic version! I'm just glad this town has 24/hr pharmacies.
i broke a trojan magnum recently, and also didnt realize it. The girl had plan B in stock at her place. [Image: angel.gif]

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 08-20-2014

Quote: (08-20-2014 05:49 PM)horn Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2014 12:44 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

I hope you are banging the shit out of her in the meantime, this is the one perfect time to rawdog it. And her hormones will be making her crazy for you at least some of the time.

Negatory, we haven't banged, I don't want to fuck with her hormones right before she goes in and would possibly change her mind about the abortion (hamstering).

Once she gets the shot and stuff tomorrow it's on ! Sadly I had to break my no fap rule to relieve stress.

Player's Log / Lounge - dancingjohn - 08-21-2014

I miss reading posts from Soup and Goldmund.

Player's Log / Lounge - Akula - 08-21-2014

Quote: (08-21-2014 11:28 AM)dancingjohn Wrote:  

I miss reading posts from Soup and Goldmund.

Yeah I hear that. Goldmund got banned though so no more from him unfortunately.

Funny but I just can't seem to day game the past few days - think I'm getting fatigued from all this walking around. Also had a slew of dates this week and that took up some time & energy as well.

To combat my day game slowdown I hit up Badoo and Ukrainedate pretty hard the past couple of days and am starting to get some traction. Also plan on going out both nights this weekend (will schedule dates early & try to bang then if they don't work out will hit up the clubs). When one avenue isn't clicking gotta try the others I guess. Whatever it takes.

@horn - man doctors are tough what with all those crazy long hours. I've dated two and both cried on me a couple times due to the horrible stuff they deal with + the general lack of sleep. Lot of drama.....

Player's Log / Lounge - Renberg - 08-21-2014

Quote: (08-19-2014 09:56 AM)game_ethic Wrote:  

Just bought a USB audio recorder(this one). Gonna go out and record some of my approaches. I'll post my results later.

Looking forward to it, brother.

Player's Log / Lounge - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 08-21-2014

...Realizing at this point, there's way more excitement in the hunting of my prey then the capture