Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - jackflag - 06-14-2018

A+ writeup, I like that you weren't into the country much but got it poppin anyway just for stories to regale rooshvforum with. Salute.

Your comments on how boring German girls were reminds me of Danish girls when I was there. Fine, pleasant, sweet as hell, but the majority of them would put you to sleep in a 20 minute conversation. Not too interested in going back to Scandi as a result, especially after spending a lot of time in Greece and experiencing the most charming, passionate women I've ever met.

I'd still like to hit Berlin at some point, but its way down there on my list of places to go next. I met a French chick and a Polish chick from Berlin who were both cool and funny as hell, but then, neither of them were German so it goes to your point.

Couple questions.

1. What praytell is the coverdoc tinder template?
2. I'm assuming you've been to Amsterdam, how was your experience compared to Barc/Berlin?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - BasketBounce - 06-14-2018

Quote: (06-13-2018 10:18 PM)coverdoc Wrote:  

All righty let's jump right in for round 2.

As promised here is my long awaited Berling right up.

Backdrop: I had super high expectations going into Berlin. It's been my favorite city in Europe since Coverdoc's famous winter adventures there back in 2015. I have to say that back then I was a much different person than who I am today game and personality wise. Since my time there I have fucked many more women, much much hotter than during my time there..My abundance mentality has gone through the roof, so have my standards and my confidence/cockiness. I stayed for 4 days, suppose to be for 8.

Interlude 1: Last year I was in South America and met a pretty fine fucking german girl from a small town in southern Germany during day game at a local park. Bitch was built like a stripper and was a virgin, of course, I opened her, smashed her 2 weeks later and then she flew out to see me after stalking my IG and realizing I had other hoes. I found her personality boring as fuck and she had this cockiness to her or rather a nothing impresses me attitude that lead me to almost kicking her out of my place twice. Eventually, I broke it off with her as I had too many plates in my rotation to deal with a boring bitch no matter how hot she was.

I drop this story above not only to brag on myself and fuel my narcissism but to give insight into where my perspective was in regards to women before hitting Berlin summer. Without further adieu:

I did no pre-gaming going into Berlin this time. Like I stated in my Barcelona post, I was burned out from gaming my life away in Mexico. I probably wouldn't have even hit Europe this trip, but my friend never went overseas and I wanted him to taste the sweet nectar that beholds a Black American man who travels.

I hit Kirdiseal over PM to stop over in Koln to run some game with him, but I guess he was too busy chasing fat german 5s to hit back.

We hit Berlin on a Monday straight from Barcelona. Since 2015 the rates on Airbnb have gone through the roof, but I'm a proponent that location doesn't really matter to game so I said fuck it and booked us a spot in Prenzlauer Berg.

Day game:

From the moment we got on the plane, I felt looks from a few German honeys. One I opened waiting to board the plane telling the bitch she had mad swag for wearing blue socks and reeboks (I was lying) she loved it and chatted me up, I told her let's chat later and I took my seat on the plane. Later when we landed she was eyeing me so I walked right over and told her give me her IG, She looked kind of shocked as I did this in front of everybody, but I don't give a fuck and she complied saying she'd hit me up to smoke and chill. Yeah that bitch kept waiting, as I wasn't in the mood to hang out with boring 6s so I left her DM she sent me later that day on read.

We hit the Airbnb and it was dusty as fuck, unfortunately, I'm highly allergic to dust so it threw me into a frenzy. Anyway, meet up with a forum member who was a fan of my winter adventures, cool dude who we grabbed a beer with and had big aspirations for Berlin. He watched my boy run some game on these Greece hoes and split to handle some business. My boy was loving Berlin as he was getting more reception from the women than in Spain. He was opening chicks with ease and getting digits/IG handles. They didn't lead to shit though.

I on the other hand, sadly found myself utterly fucking disappointed. I don't know what the fuck happened but I found most of the women to have very rough/boring and or dirty faces. I knew Berlin was hipster as fuck, but I don't remember such a dirtiness and dryness to them. We opened some decent looking chicks only to find out they were from turkey and boring as fuck too. My boy kept wanting to game them, but I could read the body language that the hoes weren't about shit so pulled him away.

I found that most if not all the women I opened to have this German cockiness to them that in the past I found as a challenge, but this time around I found extremely fucking boring and played out. It's like working hard to crack open a clam only for it to be mud inside. They all reminded me of the virgin German girl previously mentioned. I was not putting up with that shit, especially after being in L. American where the women are so passionate, emotional and fun.

Overall I found the actual white german chicks, a let down. A few cuties, but honestly played out boring faces that look like they took Tyson blows to the chin or just basic dirty hipsters. I got checked out a lot where I went, like a lot that even my boy commented on it. I didn't give a fuck and was ready to go after my second day there.

BUT THIS COVERDOC HERE SO YOU KNOW I SMASHED A FEW SLUTS FOR THE STORY, one of them solid fucking baddie. Let's go!!

I ran day game on a Turkish chick with a nice ass, but nothing to ring the bell about. I thought she was latina, but she told me she's from Izmir doing a student exchange. She was pretty funny and laughed at all my jokes so I knew she was ready to go. Her personality was refreshing although her face a 6. Below my standards, but fuck it. We met for drinks another day. She wanted to meet near her, at a spot called Monkey Bar. Bitch please! [Image: dodgy.gif] I told her she needs to come to a bar 5 mins from my place and she complied. Ran standard game on her at the bar and she was having the time of her life. Told me about boring german dudes and blah blah blah. I went to bar to grab some napkins and got opened by some older german hoes. I flirted with them for a little to let my date get riled up. Came back and she was ready to go. We made out, I told her to walk me home because i get scared of hipsters at night. She laughed and complied. We came back and sat in the kitchen talking and drinking tap water. I whispered sweet nothings in her ear like I was Usher and promised we'd go watch Black Panther together Saturday. She was smitten. I then popped it off made her give me a blow job right there in the kitchen. Took her to the bedroom, and got the bang. Her ass was nice and soft, like all these middle eastern hoes(turkey's in Europe though lol). Told her to be my sugar mama and buy me a döner. She did.

Funny story, inside kebab place the owner was making jokes, asking girl in Turkish if I was Africano. She said Americano and that nigga went fucking apeshit. Started yelling number one. I said dude WTF and he said America is number one racist country, fuck trump and all this other noise. I was post nut and frankly didn't give a fuck. I thought him and his Turkish buddies were going to jump me, but he was a cool after I looked him in his eyes and said Ist mir egal (I don't care in German) Anyway she catches metro home with a big ass smile on her face, not knowing she'd never be seeing me again. She hit me up a few days about watching the movie, then later tried to call me. Yeah bitch good luck in Turkey!

Night game: Didn't hit any nightclubs or bars besides my dates and grabbing beer with forum members. Sorry [Image: eatpuss.gif]

Online Game:
At this point I was running tinder game as well and matched with a plethora of women. Like I stated in previous post, Germans and other hipster bitches really really love my look and personality. I was getting about 3 matches a day just using normal tinder and 10+ matches a day, using Tinder boost, but I had about 20 girls like me who I didn't reciprocate a swipe(tinder gold feature let's you see who likes you before you swipe on them) Anyway of the women I did match, most were again cocky and boring. Lots wanted to do shit like go to the park during the day,(Berlin is hot and humid during the summer so that was a fuck no) get coffee(fuck nope!) or talk more before meeting up. (Bitch i'm not Dr. Phil) so I was nexting hoes without a care.

Ontop my next bang. this was the pride and joy of my trip. Solid 7.5-8 bitch from Iran with a fat fucking ass. Bitch was built like an IG model and I was in love. Not real love, but damn damn damn I would have added her to my roster if I didn't hate Germany at this point. Matched with her on Tinder and ran that famous Coverdoc tinder template. She was trying to be sassy at first, so I told her to "fuck off with that attitude shit." She loved it. Bitch was into trap music and kept asking me about Migos, Future and others. I knew it was game time.

-Shouts out to Fury as we met up with him a few hours before my date. Cool dude, but sadly didn't get to run game with him. Anyway, him and my boy go out since I have my date lined up. She meets up a bar close to my place, and of course because she's pushing hot status, I'm purposely late. I show up and BITCH LOOKS LIKE FUCKING YOUNG SADE! (That's a singer from south africa for you young heads)

[Image: wb2.gif]

I was happy as fuck to take a break from seeing all these boring faced german hoes.

Anyway we greet and she's standoffish at first, but I have the scent of blood so I feel her out. Use my usual, I can tell you about yourself line. and she relaxes some. I then bring on the asshole game to level 10. Pushing her away from me on the couch, telling her that her foundation is off, that she's a wannabe IG model and then I relax some. I then pull her in for the kiss and she loves it. I start biting on her and she's all over me. I knew she wasn't quite ready yet so we have another drink and I bring out my secret weapon for these trap music loving non-black hoes. I start talking to her in my Southern USA accent. She loves it and tells me "We can def kick it more if you keep things gucci" I bust out laughing and tell her we stop using slang like that 2-3 years ago. At this point,i'm feeling good that I got her so we leave. We got lost as fuck on the way back home so a 12 minute trip takes 30 minutes. She's wearing heels(which i appreciated because these boring german hoes would have shown up in sandals or dirty ass sneakers) and complain about her feet. I pick her up and carry her for about 10 minutes. She loves the attention we are getting because all these boring ass germans carry is there fucking warm craft beer and iPhone 4 so they are staring at us and all the German girls are starring super hard and smiling

We get home and go to living room. She said she can't stay long as she has to catch train back home before it get's too late. I told her to kick it for a little bit and I promise to call her an uber home. She agrees and relax some. Of course I put on that PND to set the mood right. We make out and she gives me some LMR. I wasn't having that shit so I tell her to sleep on the fucking couch and I head to the bedroom and lay down. She says "fine I don't give a fuck." 5 minutes later she calls my name. I ignore her...She then walks into my bed room and ask why am I such an asshole, I say girl shut up. I look up and she is undressing herself, she then hops in my bed butt ass naked under the covers and I feel that soft BUBBLY butt on me.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I proceed to pipe her ass down like there was no tomorrow. She was a great lay. She didn't blow me though as she recently got her tongue pierced [Image: dodgy.gif]

Anyway next day, she kicks it with my boy and I for a little and i bang her out one last time before she get's ready to go to a pool party she got invited to by her lame ass group of beta orbiters and says "yeah they are my friends, they like me and my girls, but we don't like them" I tell her to shut up and let's go so I can walk her to the train. She looks shocked as she remembered I promised to call her an Uber home. (Yeah good luck bitch, I already busted. You take the train) I tell her either come on or walk by herself to the train. She ask to leave her jacket and some stuff in her purse to come by and get it later. Of course, I decline as I know this bitch just wanted to come get donkey fucked again, but I wasn't in the mood to be bothered. She calls me an ass and we go downstairs. I push her up against the wall, make out and squeeze that nice soft ass one last time. We hit the front door of the apartment building and I tell her i'm tired and not going to walk her to the tram. She looks disappointed and say okay. We hug and I close the door on her.

She later hit me up saying I got her good last night as she was only coming to have a drink and chat, but I charmed her good. I tell her I know and she tells me the pool party guys are all over her and blah blah blah [Image: stfu.gif]. She ask me what my plans are for that night and I tell her i'll let her know, but definitely, want to see her. Of course I was lying so yeah I saw her again guys, on IG as I was flying my ass back the fuck to Barcelona. Chuss [Image: tard.gif]

In conclusion, let me be frank here. I am never in my fucking life returning to Germany again. Germans are BORING as fuck. All of them, except the minorities who came over after the age of like 10. Boring boring boring and the ones who don't look like dirty hipsters in Berlin are even more boring. And super fucking cocky/pseudo-intellectuals. I couldn't stand it and for that single reason I left and went back to Barcelona.

Now in terms of girls, if you are a black dude with any smidgen of game, you should have a nice little roster. Your competition usually consist of lame ass african dudes, basic army dudes and hipster loser dudes carrying their warm craft beer and iPhone 4s.

Tips:

I'd recommend day game if you are really personable, otherwise stick to online game. Lots of girls take their sweet time to respond which is evident by the plethora of whatsapp/IG/Tinder matches I received in the last week from Germans asking to hang out or grab a beer.

Also

-Have the Patience to deal with their boring personality
-Pipeline with tinder like a 2 weeks out. Trust me as these German chicks warm up themselves in their own heads.
-If you enjoy craft beer, and convos about the most mundane shit, German summers are for you.
-The ONLY area I would suggest to day game in is Mitte on Friedrichstraße. Saw the highest quality of women there. Lots of tall blonde honeys in heels and skirts. I day gamed there but sadly didn't pull anything hot.
-IG obsession is really growing here so if you have a good Instagram have these girls add you asap and tell them you'll DM them. They take it as a compliment when you say their IG is cool.
-All the young girls under 25 love trap music. Do yourself a favor if you aren't familiar and listen to some on youtube. Or don't and just add some to your music playlist.
-Biracial and foreign chicks are pretty easy to talk to if you have some style. Be careful though, they can be dangerous to talk to. Dangerously fucking boring.
-If you're contemplating between Germany and the other place, do yourself a huge fucking favor and pick the other place.

Interlude 2: I realized that German women get super slutty outside of Boringermany. I met a girl at a bar with her dad in Barcelona. She was typical boring and cocky but was a cute 7 with nice ass butt. She told me off bat she had a boyfriend, but I did my usual not giving a fuck. By the end of the night, the dad was wasted in the corner and the daughter and I was salsa dancing and she was all over me. She text me later saying she wish she could sneak over but can't leave her family. She promised to stop by the second i got to Berlin as her school was like 2 hours away. Of course, when she got back to Boringermany, she had a shit ton of excuses for why she couldn't come and tried to text me more. I ignored her.

Racism:
None at all, from anybody. I didn't get mistaken for an African by one chick and only one Turkish dude at the kebab place. My style is similar to my main man PartyNextDoor.
But take that with a grain of salt as Berlin is not traditional Germany by any means. More international.

If anyone is complaining about pulling these boring hoes, your game must not be that tight. Any dude with even a little personality would do fine here and if your lust for the blond hair blue eyed girl is high then sure come to Boringermany.

Any questions ask away! Otherwise

Cheers!

-CD
Quoting so people can read CD’s post on this page.

Interesting to hear that you’re pulling quality via IG! I feel you on these Greek girls lol

1) Do you have a special kind of phone that gets wi-fi/service in all countries? Or do you get a local burner phone when you land in a new spot?

2) How do you find AirBnB’s that allow you to bring guests back? Are they typically more expensive? I often run into strict guest policies when i search for apartments close to nightlife on AirBnb.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - floridaboiii - 06-14-2018

Have you guys ever had a sugar mama? How did you handle that?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 06-14-2018

No, cougars and rich girls. They all try to control, but don't get wet unless you control them.

Sugar mama is real pimping though.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 06-14-2018

Quote: (06-13-2018 09:44 AM)456 Wrote:  

[WIA podcast ready yet??]

Sorry, I've been so caught up, I got you, I promise! I will announce as soon as it's up!

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - coverdoc - 06-14-2018

Quote: (06-14-2018 12:39 AM)jackflag Wrote:  

A+ writeup, I like that you weren't into the country much but got it poppin anyway just for stories to regale rooshvforum with. Salute.

Your comments on how boring German girls were reminds me of Danish girls when I was there. Fine, pleasant, sweet as hell, but the majority of them would put you to sleep in a 20 minute conversation. Not too interested in going back to Scandi as a result, especially after spending a lot of time in Greece and experiencing the most charming, passionate women I've ever met.

I'd still like to hit Berlin at some point, but its way down there on my list of places to go next. I met a French chick and a Polish chick from Berlin who were both cool and funny as hell, but then, neither of them were German so it goes to your point.

Couple questions.

1. What praytell is the coverdoc tinder template?
2. I'm assuming you've been to Amsterdam, how was your experience compared to Barc/Berlin?

Yeah dude I'd toss Scandanavia up there too. When i was in NYC(shouts out to Biggie) I night gamed a Danish chick and we went to eat Jerk Chicken in Brooklyn. She was borrrrinnnggg as fuck and I ended up ditching her at Prospect Park. Haven't dealt with Greece chicks.

1. C.D tinder template is my go to lines I copy and paste to every single bitch I met online. I realized a while back all these chicks have the same basic mentality so I could get most of their digits and more from simple copy and paste. Sort of like an algorithm so I do as little work as possible. But everybody eats yo (*Paid in Full Mitch voice) so if anyone wants it, PM me.

2. The only time I was in Amsterdam was in 2015 when my girl was dropping me off at the airport. I was getting a few IOIs but never left the airport so can't accurately compare it to the Barc/Berlin

Quote: (06-14-2018 06:19 AM)BasketBounce Wrote:  

Quoting so people can read CD’s post on this page.

Interesting to hear that you’re pulling quality via IG! I feel you on these Greek girls lol

1) Do you have a special kind of phone that gets wi-fi/service in all countries? Or do you get a local burner phone when you land in a new spot?

2) How do you find AirBnB’s that allow you to bring guests back? Are they typically more expensive? I often run into strict guest policies when i search for apartments close to nightlife on AirBnb.

Thanks bro!

1. I have my usual iPhone 7, lie and tell girls it's an iPhone 9 [Image: tard.gif], that has att international plan, $10 a day for unlimited talk, text and data so I just stuck with that. And to answer your question, nowadays I always stick with my same phone number/plan no matter the country.

2. Airbnb is an interesting topic. I was using it long ago when they first got started and noticed the "racism" on there or weird ass no guest rules shit. It motivated me to boss up and make/save more money so when I travel I could always opt out for a hotel. Now I only book high-quality condo level shit if I'm staying somewhere. Berlin we couldn't find anything reasonable so I ended up with that Duster. I never ask the owners about guest because I usually rent only entire apartments not shared rooms. Also, no matter where I go I always make sure to have enough money on reserve to book a 3-4 star hotel for at least 2 weeks and enough money to fly back home same fucking day just in case. I've found that most high quality airbnb rentals don't give a shit what you do as long as you're respectful to the neighbors and don't destroy their place.

-CD

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - azulsombra - 06-15-2018

I use Airbnb often.

90% of the time I rent the entire place so I dont even think about guest policies. If i rented the whole place whoever i invite in to kick it for a few hours is my business. Never had an issue bringing bitches back. The few times i only rented a room i still brought bitches back and smashed. There was no discussion, i took them straight to my room and shut the door.

The only issue I've had is with actually renting the spots in the beginning, but this is really only an East Europe problem. Some people will play games and say the place isn't ready or they got sick or something. East europe has a shadier mentality in general so it isnt a huge surprise, it even happens to white guys out there.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Not a Second Hander - 06-15-2018

Coverdoc,

Great info. I'm curious though. Is your extreme asshole game necessary? Not judging just wondering whether you're doing it because it nets you hotter girls or just because you get a kick out of it.

How would u compare the quality and ease of getting girls pre and post asshole game? This ish is fascinating to my nice guy sensibilities.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - DimeBait - 06-15-2018

Quote: (06-12-2018 12:30 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2018 11:23 AM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

Almost halfway through the year. How is life treating you gents, both with notches and life overall?

I’m four in, but I’m tired of online. It’s done wonders for improving my frame, but not my game. Want some IRL-acquired notches for the remainder of the year, and will treat online hyper passively.

18, mostly from online: 2 from IG, 6 from tinder, 7 from SA, 1 from night game, 2 from day game. Could have been more, but my assholeness has been super high the last few months so I lost out on some quality bangs.

I had considered hitting Tokyo after Barcelona, but Asian girls just don't do it for me.

Berlin write up coming soon, just been lazy.

-CD

Nice! I always tell folks not to discount online bangs, its still a bang, and you still have to have decent social skills to convert. I think I'm up to about 13 or so in the past year.
I got off to a slow start and had to get used to banging broads stone cold sober after recently getting out of an LTR and not drinking in the past 4.5 years.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - DimeBait - 06-15-2018

Quote: (06-14-2018 12:55 PM)floridaboiii Wrote:  

Quote: (06-14-2018 04:32 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

No, cougars and rich girls. They all try to control, but don't get wet unless you control them.

Sugar mama is real pimping though.

I have, and it's imperative to maintain a dominant frame. WIA is spot on. Just make sure she buying shit YOU want, not shit she wants for you.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - coverdoc - 06-15-2018

Quote: (06-15-2018 11:22 AM)Not a Second Hander Wrote:  

Coverdoc,

Great info. I'm curious though. Is your extreme asshole game necessary? Not judging just wondering whether you're doing it because it nets you hotter girls or just because you get a kick out of it.

How would u compare the quality and ease of getting girls pre and post asshole game? This ish is fascinating to my nice guy sensibilities.

Sup dude,

I think it's a mixture of both. I used to be very introverted and got absolutely no hoes and walked over by both guys/girls. I saw my brother and other players in my school act like dicks to some of the hottest chicks and they loved it. So i copied success, worked on self-improvement and my developing my own style.. On top of that, I now just try to speak my mind and be upfront. Which comes off very assholish as anyone knows who has a similar personality.

I've seen it too many times to tell you that nice guys really do finish last. I've had more than my fair share of women with nice guys around them: Friends, boyfriends, husbands and they always come back to me. The guy telling them to shut up, that IDGAF, to get out, buy me dinner, I wasn't paying attention, stop smothering me, you look chubby today, you look old today etc etc.

My theory is that women love a challenge, I barely tell my plates anything about me and I'm very personable. So while they're having a good time, I still have a layer of mysteriousness to me, plus I'm hitting that bad boy cord ALL girls like. so yeah definitely way easier now than before when I was nice.

Quote: (06-15-2018 01:49 PM)DimeBait Wrote:  

Quote: (06-12-2018 12:30 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2018 11:23 AM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

Almost halfway through the year. How is life treating you gents, both with notches and life overall?

I’m four in, but I’m tired of online. It’s done wonders for improving my frame, but not my game. Want some IRL-acquired notches for the remainder of the year, and will treat online hyper passively.

18, mostly from online: 2 from IG, 6 from tinder, 7 from SA, 1 from night game, 2 from day game. Could have been more, but my assholeness has been super high the last few months so I lost out on some quality bangs.

I had considered hitting Tokyo after Barcelona, but Asian girls just don't do it for me.

Berlin write up coming soon, just been lazy.

-CD

Nice! I always tell folks not to discount online bangs, its still a bang, and you still have to have decent social skills to convert. I think I'm up to about 13 or so in the past year.
I got off to a slow start and had to get used to banging broads stone cold sober after recently getting out of an LTR and not drinking in the past 4.5 years.

Sober is the best way. Honestly, I ran the numbers and online game is the most efficient. But still, there is something said about the rush you get from Day gaming. Nothing like it.

-CD

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - floridaboiii - 06-15-2018

I feel like I'm about to fuck whatever I have going on up which is why I ask. I'm at that age where I mess with older women but never seriously. They are still old to me. This chick is 38. She let me know she's intimidated by me and gets shy around me. Women still do this at the age of 38? She's Argentinian and I've seen on this board that they have low self-esteem and maybe that's why. She gets lots of attention from dudes in this thirsty ass country I'm in so I don't get how.

I tease her about having other bitches. She is asking if I have a tinder more and more. She keeps telling me she doesn't need other men and asks why I would need other women. I would think this is how I'm in control, she talks a lot about how when we go out all the chicas are staring.

She drives me around... in her Range Rover. She lets me drive her other car. She buys me dinner, lunch, whatever I want, we go to pick it up or she gets its delivered. We on the 10th floor of a penthouse. She let me know that she saw some clothes that made her think of me but she didn't know my size. She sent me pictures of a few different things that she is thinking about getting so I can choose.

I can't really wrap my head about dating a 38 year old woman at the moment but maybe I should. All this shit is to good to be true, she's a freak, she's feminine, and she's literally the boss.

How old were you when you had this woman? How long did it last? What did you learn? How did you stay in control? Were you more attractive than her (I am)? Did you have more money than her (I don't)? Did you have other hoes (I have others on hold while I'm messing with this one).

You’re off to a good start. IMO, it’s important that she continuously knows you have options. Don’t ask for shit, yet reward the hell out of her when she does something for you. (Reinforce positive behavior). Shower her with praise, fuck her extra good etc. Try to limit this or some specific reinforcing behavior exclusively for when she does something for you. You’ll soon find it flowing non-stop.

As for me, bruh I was 32 she was 40 and loaded. She was a fuckin dime and I couldn’t understand why she was so infatuated with me at first. I treated her like a friend, teasing and making fun of her and not putting up with her shit tests. I made it known I had plenty of options and I fucked her like she’d never been fucked before. She was super feminine and submissive.
Admittedly, it turned into an off/on LTR over several years but didn’t last when the money ran out. Partly because it was so difficult to continue to deal with her behavior with no rewards to offset that shit.

Get yours, have fun. Maintain dominance and don’t ask for shit. You’ll keep the upper-hand.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 06-15-2018

I had one once, I was in my early 30s and she was late 40s.

She was a good hit despite her age, had a decent body and was recently divorced.
She never stopped talking about money, which was a huge turnoff. I got a few nice garments out of the deal, she cut me off when she realized I lived better than her.

Keep up the good work, she is obviously into you and has paper. If you can get something big out of it, why not.
Too many black dudes taking L's out there.
I know some Island boys that got setup for life, dealing with old foot women in Florida. They were a lot older than 38 and I don't know if I could do what they did.
I assume by your name, you live in Florida.

These 30 something women are like weeds, as soon as one goes away. Another one pops out of nowhere.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - floridaboiii - 06-16-2018

Quote: (06-15-2018 08:44 PM)DimeBait Wrote:  

You’re off to a good start. IMO, it’s important that she continuously knows you have options. Don’t ask for shit.

She was a fuckin dime and I couldn’t understand why she was so infatuated with me at first. I treated her like a friend, teasing and making fun of her and not putting up with her shit tests. I made it known I had plenty of options and I fucked her like she’d never been fucked before. She was super feminine and submissive.

Thank you for this. You hit the nail on the head. "I don't get why she's so infatuated with me." I'm 24... I'm living in S.A. (not FL) with almost no money. Why the fuck is this woman so obsessed? It's illogical to me. She's not a dime but for 38 shes a 7 and she's rich... I don't get it.

The more you're writing though the more i see things im doing.

Anyways I'll let y'all know what happens.

Quote: (06-15-2018 10:46 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

These 30 something women are like weeds, as soon as one goes away. Another one pops out of nowhere.

You ain't lying. I'm not sure what happened but this whole new pool of women opening up is great. Im just trying to figure out how to best handle them.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MaceTyrell - 06-16-2018

I’m jealous of how much more sexual attention my potential exes get that me.

Which is why I didn’t “mourn” my fourth LTR. My sidepiece from that was already there.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - doc holliday - 06-16-2018

Quote: (06-16-2018 06:17 AM)floridaboiii Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2018 08:44 PM)DimeBait Wrote:  

You’re off to a good start. IMO, it’s important that she continuously knows you have options. Don’t ask for shit.

She was a fuckin dime and I couldn’t understand why she was so infatuated with me at first. I treated her like a friend, teasing and making fun of her and not putting up with her shit tests. I made it known I had plenty of options and I fucked her like she’d never been fucked before. She was super feminine and submissive.

Thank you for this. You hit the nail on the head. "I don't get why she's so infatuated with me." I'm 24... I'm living in S.A. (not FL) with almost no money. Why the fuck is this woman so obsessed? It's illogical to me. She's not a dime but for 38 shes a 7 and she's rich... I don't get it.

The more you're writing though the more i see things im doing.

Anyways I'll let y'all know what happens.

Quote: (06-15-2018 10:46 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

You ain't lying. I'm not sure what happened but this whole new pool of women opening up is great. Im just trying to figure out how to best handle them.

She's obsessed because your 14 years younger than her and you're making her feel young again. She's got money but time is ticking so she's using her resources to go back in time a bit by boning you. Clearly you're making her tingles go crazy so you're in the driver seat with her for now. Agree with holding your frame and making her do what you want. As long as you keep making her feel young, she'll spend whatever she can to keep you around and happy.

As for why there are so many of these chicks, one word: DIVORCE

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - BasketBounce - 06-17-2018

Went out both nights this weekend. My verbal game is there - I had two leads which I thought were good because I was talking to the girls for a while.

By 3 AM, both nights, both girls were feeling me. Conversationally, they’re asking me questions, engaged. Body language, they’re leaning in, eyes focused on me, feeling my arms. I can tell they’re having fun.

But when it came time to bounce to another spot. well that didn’t go as planned.

Girl #1, Friday night: I met indirectly because I was dancing with a different girl in her group. They saw the moves, came over, girls introduced me to the guys in the group, chopped it up with everybody...it was a good time. The friend group does their thing, giving me one-on-one time with girl #1, who was very physically attracted to me.

We vibe, I bounce her around the venue, and then I tell her we’ll watch a movie at her place. She said she had roommates and said she didn’t want to wake them up. It felt genuine, so we continue dancing for a while.

Normally, I would have bounced to a spot to get food, THEN suggest my place.

But for whatever reason on this night, it did not occur to me to go to a food spot and get her more comfortable before suggesting to go to her place.

It’s been a while since I last went out, so I got rusty and deviated from tried-and-true methods. Rookie mistake.

I did get Girl #1s contact info. But these days I feel like asking for a number is admitting defeat. I’m tryna smash same night!

Girl #2, Saturday: I’m not sure where I went wrong. She was with her objectively hotter friend (an Olivia Wilde look-alike) whereas the girl I was interested in had more of a girl-next-door look to her. I opened them both, we get to talking, I introduce them to my friend.

Then we’re all vibing, they leave to go outside, my friend and I go to another club, come back a few hours later. We reconnect with Girl-Next-Door and Olivia Wilde. My friend and Olivia Wilde walk off and do their thing while me and Girl Next Door chop it up.

Again, she’s engaged, playfully hitting me, asking questions. It felt like chemistry. She said she didn’t have deep conversations like she was with me...(girl #1 from yesterday said that, too), so I figured there was chemistry.

After she said we have deep conversations, I wanted to change subjects to something superficial lol. Keep her guessing, ya know? She said “you must have at least 2,000 followers”. So then she asks for my IG and I dodged, saying that I was enjoying getting to know her in person and talking with her right now.

Like I said earlier, I just feel like exchanging IG/phone numbers before we get to her place is low-return for the moment. Not trying to collect numbers, ya know?

So we continue taking for a while. Olivia Wilde and my friend come back. Olivia signals to Girl-Next-Door that she’s ready to go, but Girl-Next-Door sorta brushes her off and keeps talking to me (we were sitting, they were standing). So I know she was attracted.

We were talking for so long that club staff came over and ask us to leave...twice! So as we are walking out, I remember my mistake from yesterday and suggested we go get food somewhere.

Girl-Next-Door and Olivia Wilde considered it, but ultimately said no. She asked me again for the IG, so I gave it to her. Probably never gonna see her again anyway, so okay, I’ll take another follower.

In both situations, I approached, got interest, met the friends, and the friends basically made it easy for me to get one-on-one time with her. Then we talked, bonded, and I had these women physically and emotionally engaged.

This is progress from where I was last year in terms of overcoming approach anxiety, escalating, and getting a woman to validate herself...that’s the fun part!

But I’m especially disappointed with my results this weekend because the same thing happened two nights in a row, and I’m unsure as to where I went wrong. Not a one-itis feeling, but more of a “how can I learn from this?” mindset.

This is not one-itis — I talk to a lot of people because I normally roll solo.

These two interactions are just the ones that went the furthest...most of the others fizzle out within ten minutes, so I don’t post about them here. Quality > Quantity

Edit: also, I’m not buying drinks for these girls while we are chatting. They’re sticking around for the conversation.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 06-17-2018

Text book game.

The only changes to make are getting their logistics early.

In this case, seems like they didn't have more interesting options than going home and breaking out their Shane Diesel dildoes.

Keeping with the text book game
- see, approach, 1st words, open
- flirt, qualify, get compliance,
- show interest on your part
- switch to trust build (move around the club, move to diff locations)
- get home and close

You needed to get the logistics first, and then start seeding the bounce.

Additionally, you needed to handle the obstacle by winning her over. You can't always merge forward/merge back/find a wingman/push for the 3 screw. So you have to be cool enough to accompany them long enough until the 2 chicks break apart, and the obstacle chick is okay with her friend getting dicked the fuck down.

This was quality though. Stick to the script and you'll be swimming in it.

As for the social media stuff - I lack on that too. She want to see pictures of hotel rooms and what I had for lunch, that's gonna be an immediate turn off.

Delete most of your bullshit and replace it with shit that's "suggestive".

I'm not saying I was in Malaysia, and if you care to do a reverse image search you may find something....but a shot of an infinity pool never hurt nobody.

WIA

Quote: (06-17-2018 01:53 PM)BasketBounce Wrote:  

Went out both nights this weekend. My verbal game is there - I had two leads which I thought were good because I was talking to the girls for a while.

By 3 AM, both nights, both girls were feeling me. Conversationally, they’re asking me questions, engaged. Body language, they’re leaning in, eyes focused on me, feeling my arms. I can tell they’re having fun.

But when it came time to bounce to another spot. well that didn’t go as planned.

Girl #1, Friday night: I met indirectly because I was dancing with a different girl in her group. They saw the moves, came over, girls introduced me to the guys in the group, chopped it up with everybody...it was a good time. The friend group does their thing, giving me one-on-one time with girl #1, who was very physically attracted to me.

We vibe, I bounce her around the venue, and then I tell her we’ll watch a movie at her place. She said she had roommates and said she didn’t want to wake them up. It felt genuine, so we continue dancing for a while.

Normally, I would have bounced to a spot to get food, THEN suggest my place.

But for whatever reason on this night, it did not occur to me to go to a food spot and get her more comfortable before suggesting to go to her place.

It’s been a while since I last went out, so I got rusty and deviated from tried-and-true methods. Rookie mistake.

I did get Girl #1s contact info. But these days I feel like asking for a number is admitting defeat. I’m tryna smash same night!

Girl #2, Saturday: I’m not sure where I went wrong. She was with her objectively hotter friend (an Olivia Wilde look-alike) whereas the girl I was interested in had more of a girl-next-door look to her. I opened them both, we get to talking, I introduce them to my friend.

Then we’re all vibing, they leave to go outside, my friend and I go to another club, come back a few hours later. We reconnect with Girl-Next-Door and Olivia Wilde. My friend and Olivia Wilde walk off and do their thing while me and Girl Next Door chop it up.

Again, she’s engaged, playfully hitting me, asking questions. It felt like chemistry. She said she didn’t have deep conversations like she was with me...(girl #1 from yesterday said that, too), so I figured there was chemistry.

After she said we have deep conversations, I wanted to change subjects to something superficial lol. Keep her guessing, ya know? She said “you must have at least 2,000 followers”. So then she asks for my IG and I dodged, saying that I was enjoying getting to know her in person and talking with her right now.

Like I said earlier, I just feel like exchanging IG/phone numbers before we get to her place is low-return for the moment. Not trying to collect numbers, ya know?

So we continue taking for a while. Olivia Wilde and my friend come back. Olivia signals to Girl-Next-Door that she’s ready to go, but Girl-Next-Door sorta brushes her off and keeps talking to me (we were sitting, they were standing). So I know she was attracted.

We were talking for so long that club staff came over and ask us to leave...twice! So as we are walking out, I remember my mistake from yesterday and suggested we go get food somewhere.

Girl-Next-Door and Olivia Wilde considered it, but ultimately said no. She asked me again for the IG, so I gave it to her. Probably never gonna see her again anyway, so okay, I’ll take another follower.

In both situations, I approached, got interest, met the friends, and the friends basically made it easy for me to get one-on-one time with her. Then we talked, bonded, and I had these women physically and emotionally engaged.

This is progress from where I was last year in terms of overcoming approach anxiety, escalating, and getting a woman to validate herself...that’s the fun part!

But I’m especially disappointed with my results this weekend because the same thing happened two nights in a row, and I’m unsure as to where I went wrong. Not a one-itis feeling, but more of a “how can I learn from this?” mindset.

This is not one-itis — I talk to a lot of people because I normally roll solo.

These two interactions are just the ones that went the furthest...most of the others fizzle out within ten minutes, so I don’t post about them here. Quality > Quantity

Edit: also, I’m not buying drinks for these girls while we are chatting. They’re sticking around for the conversation.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 06-17-2018

Quote: (06-17-2018 06:38 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

As for the social media stuff - I lack on that too. She want to see pictures of hotel rooms and what I had for lunch, that's gonna be an immediate turn off.

Delete most of your bullshit and replace it with shit that's "suggestive".

I'm not saying I was in Malaysia, and if you care to do a reverse image search you may find something....but a shot of an infinity pool never hurt nobody.

WIA

Can you give an example of this?

I see a lot of dudes posting stuff that comes across as try hard, posing in cars that they don't own and showing materialistic stuff.

Infinity pool in Malaysia is balling no doubt, it isn't often you see a brotha rolling like that.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 06-17-2018

Quote: (06-17-2018 10:59 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Can you give an example of this?

I see a lot of dudes posting stuff that comes across as try hard, posing in cars that they don't own and showing materialistic stuff.

Infinity pool in Malaysia is balling no doubt, it isn't often you see a brotha rolling like that.

Suggestive seems hard to define, I think one may have to experiment with the pictures. What is suggestive to some isn't specific enough for others. Maybe one can gauge the effectiveness based on likes, comments and views?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 06-18-2018

The master himself

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX85eJ6Fpov/?hl=en

Its suggestive, but he's not actually in it.

Even if he was in it, the viewer doesn't know if that's Hawaii or not.

But the luxury lifestyle thing is just one angle.

This chick is window shopping. What else is compelling to her?

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MaceTyrell - 06-18-2018

^Which is why gents, if you go places once, keep a log of photos of it and pretend you’re “regularly there for business.”

That’s at least what I’d do.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 06-20-2018

Young lady at the job.

Her fellow Femmes told her to go to a coffee shop so that she might meet someone.

I contained my laughter.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MaceTyrell - 06-20-2018

"She's 25...wait no she's 30. Wait no, she's 32! That's why she's so obsessed about getting married."

Two YTs in a coffee shop having lunch, months ago.