Roosh V Forum
Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? (/thread-1964.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Ogunn - 02-12-2016

Quote: (02-11-2016 08:41 PM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

Cool. What would be the first step? We can continue this convo as a PM

Walkingman getting back to you a little late but sure you can always pm me. FYI I am only familiar with the process when I was in the military. I asked a friend of mine who works for a company that has positions that require clearances. He suggested you check out this site to get answers to some of your questions.

http://www.state.gov/m/ds/clearances/c10978.htm

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Jmxd144 - 02-12-2016

Quote: (02-11-2016 07:21 AM)Mentavious Wrote:  

I'll make sure to write a datasheet of my trip to the Philippines for your guys.

My hypothesis?

Easiest place on earth for black dudes as well.

Damn I really regret not going there or Japan when I was living in Korea. If I knew then what I know now SMFH!

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - azulsombra - 02-12-2016

Quote: (02-12-2016 12:58 PM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2016 10:37 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2016 06:02 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2016 09:40 PM)SuS Wrote:  

A TS clearance is worth its weight in gold, especially if you have other scopes such as a SCI or a Polygraph.

I'm one of the "weird" black men who are into Asians girls more than I'm into white girls, so I would be just fine, tits & ass or not. As for my perfect scenario, I would love to do what I'm doing in a place like Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, or the Philippines. I would be down for Korea or even China, but I've heard more than enough stories of them being white worshiping and subsequently anti-black. I've dealt with more than enough Americanized Asian bitches specifically in the Northeast who don't even like their own Asian male counterparts and scoff at even smiling at black men. I just made a major move across the country mainly to escape the East Coast's heavily anti-black sentiment, and hopefully the Western U.S. has more cooperating Asian, Latina, Indian, and Middle Eastern chicks; The West definitely has more cooperate white females even if it's just with less bitch shields from younger chicks.*

I keep on reading this. What is up with the East-Coast? Why is it so hostile to the brothers?

The East coast and the South East/South contain the majority of the US black population. There are no cities like Baltimore, Washington DC, Atlanta or Philadelphia on the west coast. Even "black" west coast cities like Oakland, Compton, Long Beach and Inglewood are diversified and now largely hispanic.

Larger East Coast concentrations of AA's are more likely to be seen as threatening and/or impoverished versus a few families spread here and there throughout suburbia. With so many blacks around you also get zero exotic factor and when a significant percentage are behaving stereotypically you have a stigma to combat before you even open your mouth.

The East Coast is also the oldest part of the country. Old money classism and racism are interwined. The legacy of slavery and segregation is still alive to some degree. Also the East Coast tends to have more ethnic enclaves and people still strongly attached to that identity, whether that is Portuguese, Polish, Irish, Italian or Puerto Rican. Its a different mentality.

Very interesting. I really need to make that trip to California that I've been putting off for ages. Never been further than PA.

Be mentally prepared though.

You may never want to go back..

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - MdWanderer - 02-12-2016

Quote: (02-12-2016 08:40 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2016 12:58 PM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2016 10:37 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2016 06:02 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2016 09:40 PM)SuS Wrote:  

A TS clearance is worth its weight in gold, especially if you have other scopes such as a SCI or a Polygraph.

I'm one of the "weird" black men who are into Asians girls more than I'm into white girls, so I would be just fine, tits & ass or not. As for my perfect scenario, I would love to do what I'm doing in a place like Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, or the Philippines. I would be down for Korea or even China, but I've heard more than enough stories of them being white worshiping and subsequently anti-black. I've dealt with more than enough Americanized Asian bitches specifically in the Northeast who don't even like their own Asian male counterparts and scoff at even smiling at black men. I just made a major move across the country mainly to escape the East Coast's heavily anti-black sentiment, and hopefully the Western U.S. has more cooperating Asian, Latina, Indian, and Middle Eastern chicks; The West definitely has more cooperate white females even if it's just with less bitch shields from younger chicks.*

I keep on reading this. What is up with the East-Coast? Why is it so hostile to the brothers?

The East coast and the South East/South contain the majority of the US black population. There are no cities like Baltimore, Washington DC, Atlanta or Philadelphia on the west coast. Even "black" west coast cities like Oakland, Compton, Long Beach and Inglewood are diversified and now largely hispanic.

Larger East Coast concentrations of AA's are more likely to be seen as threatening and/or impoverished versus a few families spread here and there throughout suburbia. With so many blacks around you also get zero exotic factor and when a significant percentage are behaving stereotypically you have a stigma to combat before you even open your mouth.

The East Coast is also the oldest part of the country. Old money classism and racism are interwined. The legacy of slavery and segregation is still alive to some degree. Also the East Coast tends to have more ethnic enclaves and people still strongly attached to that identity, whether that is Portuguese, Polish, Irish, Italian or Puerto Rican. Its a different mentality.

Very interesting. I really need to make that trip to California that I've been putting off for ages. Never been further than PA.

Be mentally prepared though.

You may never want to go back..

I agree. San Diego had that kind of hold on me after a few months of living there. I literally shed tears when I left that city.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WalkingMan - 02-12-2016

lol. Thanks for the recommendations, guys. I wouldn't be able to do three months, even though I'd love to. Maybe if I get a 4 day vacation weekend this year I'll stop by

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - speakeasy - 02-13-2016

Wherever this town is...

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Ogunn - 02-14-2016

Quote: (02-13-2016 11:44 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Wherever this town is...

I just read through a bunch of comments. Sounds like this was filmed somewhere in Southern California.

I understand most of the girls seem intoxicated, but they do come off as trashy. Which I find very unappealing.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - speakeasy - 02-14-2016

It's definitely Socal but I'm not sure where. I'm guessing either Pacific Beach near San Diego or Isla Vista near Santa Barbara.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Excelsior - 02-14-2016

Quote: (02-10-2016 05:14 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2016 03:58 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Probably cause we looking for girls with some ass and hips. [Image: biggrin.gif]
And on average.. They don't exist Thailand.

Coming from the 1st world, I also don't care to trade this life for an even more corrupt and third world Thailand.

I don't know many black men that have Asian women on their radars.

I sure as hell don't. I still do not understand this "yellow fellow" phenomenon.

I'm one of the few black men around with a strong draw toward Asian women, and I'm glad for the fact that so few black men are of a similar mind and remain totally uninterested in or ambivalent about Asian girls. All that means less competition for me. I know for a fact that there will never be a large flood of negroes heading anywhere in Asia to saturate the market. They're missing out on a lot of quality women, but brothas will like what they like.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - rudebwoy - 02-14-2016

^ I wouldn't jump to that conclusion so quickly.

I find myself looking longer at Asian women (oriental), they are feminine, soft and have a disposition I like.

True, I am not in any hurry to head to Asia. I wouldn't rule it out though, go visit my man VP.

My city has alot of them, but they are very cliquey and materialistic.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Heart Break Kid - 02-14-2016

I like all girls, I pretty much have a different semi-fetish every other week.

I live in NYC and go to college, and Asians are pretty cliquey, it can be intimidating to try to get into their social circles.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - DMario - 02-15-2016

Quote: (02-14-2016 09:28 PM)Excelsior Wrote:  

I'm one of the few black men around with a strong draw toward Asian women, and I'm glad for the fact that so few black men are of a similar mind and remain totally uninterested in or ambivalent about Asian girls. All that means less competition for me. I know for a fact that there will never be a large flood of negroes heading anywhere in Asia to saturate the market. They're missing out on a lot of quality women, but brothas will like what they like.

Atleast where I live (Cambodia) there has already been a large group of Nigerians who have came here and kind of ruined the reputation of all blacks.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - the high - 02-15-2016

I hear similar things about Nigerians in Japan, though it doesn't seem like they're ruining the reputation for all Blacks at least not African Americans. And I got love for my Africans, but I'm curious, under what pretense are these Africans entering these Asian countries? As students? But aren't students usually better behaved?

As far as pulling Asian broads in America, one of the keys whether FOB or AA is to holler at outliers. Girls without strong social circles/diverse social circles/girls who are isolated from their usual social circles. Also creative type Asian girls are more susceptible.
Oh and fobby tourists. It also helps if you go to school with them.

I take classes at the local community college and there aren't a lot of Asians there so as a result when you do see one she's isolated and therefore easier to get at. It's like hunting pack animals that have strayed.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Fury - 02-15-2016

Quote: (02-14-2016 09:28 PM)Excelsior Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2016 05:14 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2016 03:58 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Probably cause we looking for girls with some ass and hips. [Image: biggrin.gif]
And on average.. They don't exist Thailand.

Coming from the 1st world, I also don't care to trade this life for an even more corrupt and third world Thailand.

I don't know many black men that have Asian women on their radars.

I sure as hell don't. I still do not understand this "yellow fellow" phenomenon.

Like another poster mentioned, I find myself attracted to all girls, I don't discriminate. However, I find that Asian girls are just not that into me. So far I have been to South Korea, Japan (as a kid), Thailand, Macau, Hong Kong, and Lao. In none of those places did I really garner any interest from Asian women. I'm sure if I was there long term, I would work my way into a couple of dates. But why bother, when I am having so much fun in Europe, where the women actually do like me.

I am planning on going back to Japan, so maybe on the way back I can see if the Philippines hype applies to me.

So my next adventure will be in Prague at the end of next month. I hear it's a beautiful city so I look forward to it. I also hear the Czechs can be quite cool . I will see...

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Rang off the Pipe - 02-15-2016

Quote: (02-14-2016 11:15 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

I live in NYC and go to college, and Asians are pretty cliquey, it can be intimidating to try to get into their social circles.

Same here, except the college part. I generally don't even bother with Asians here because of the body language and reactions I notice from them either in and out of conversation. However, when I do get good vibes from one, they are often very sweet and much more tolerable than the majority of American women in this city. Heck, my last good date was with a Chinese girl.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Fury - 02-17-2016

What's up gents,

I may have some free time (4-5 days) around the third week of March and I'm contemplating places to visit. I'm based in Western Europe so I don't want to stray too far. Any ideas?

So far I have thought about Scotland, Poland, Denmark or Switzerland.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - _GQ_ - 02-17-2016

How about Minsk?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Heart Break Kid - 02-17-2016

Anyone here been to Aussie and New Zealand? Is it the pussy haven that some people make it out to be?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Fury - 02-17-2016

Quote: (02-17-2016 07:49 AM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

How about Minsk?

I must admit that Belarus has never been on my radar. Have you been?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - rudebwoy - 02-17-2016

Belarus you need a visa and you better have a basic understanding of Russian.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Advent Persona - 02-17-2016

Quote: (02-17-2016 01:31 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Anyone here been to Aussie and New Zealand? Is it the pussy haven that some people make it out to be?

There is absolutely no reason to come to New Zealand unless you're coming for the scenery. Talent is average, the country is isolated from any where else and you won't have any special advantage here for being exotic. If you do come, stay away from the South Island unless you enjoy counting sheep or landscape photography. Wellington has a good chill vibe though, reminds me of Austin and San Fransisco. May be more preferable than the much more decentralized logistics and faster-paced Auckland.

Pussy Haven Status:
[Image: Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif]

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - _GQ_ - 02-17-2016

Quote: (02-17-2016 02:01 PM)Fury Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2016 07:49 AM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

How about Minsk?

I must admit that Belarus has never been on my radar. Have you been?

Nope but I'm interested in how brothas are received there.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - rudebwoy - 02-17-2016

^^Never met a nice looking Kiwi gal.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WalkingMan - 02-18-2016

Quote: (02-14-2016 10:19 AM)Ogunn Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2016 11:44 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Wherever this town is...

I just read through a bunch of comments. Sounds like this was filmed somewhere in Southern California.

I understand most of the girls seem intoxicated, but they do come off as trashy. Which I find very unappealing.

No one said you had to marry them [Image: wink.gif] [Image: tard.gif]

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WalkingMan - 02-18-2016

Quote: (02-14-2016 11:15 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

You sound exactly like me lol.

When I talk to asians on the street cold I'm not worried about their cliques or whatever. They're just people. Not interested in hanging with their friends, really. Maybe my approach will have to change since I'm near NYU now, but I don't think so.