Roosh V Forum
DNC Leak thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: DNC Leak thread (/thread-57198.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

DNC Leak thread - TravelerKai - 09-13-2016

/POL/ has been activated and are on the case.

Lots of donors with all their info and their companies are on the stuff. I'm sure more guys will find more stuff as the day continues. [Image: smile.gif][Image: wink.gif]

Weaponized autism to the rescue.

DNC Leak thread - Vienna - 09-13-2016

Quote: (09-13-2016 03:30 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

/POL/ has been activated and are on the case.

Lots of donors with all their info and their companies are on the stuff. I'm sure more guys will find more stuff as the day continues. [Image: smile.gif][Image: wink.gif]

Weaponized autism to the rescue.

Oh boy.

Gonna sleep like a baby knowing I'm waking up to yet more Collapsing Clinton.

Here is the running thread.

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/88707717#p88712369

Some interesting tidbits

Quote:Quote:

Here's my updated list, starting with #1 (top donor) working their way down.

Starting to see the pattern?

#1 Matthew Berzun … Ambassador to UK
#2 Julius Genachowski … Former chairman to FCC
#3 Frank Sanchez…. Under secretary of commerce
#8 Kirk Wagner… Ambassador to Singapore
#9 Alan Solomont … Ambassador to Spain
#11 John Roos… Ambassador to Japan
#12 Nicole Avant… Ambassador to Bahamas
#13 Eileen Chamberlain Donahoe … Ambassador to the UN
#16 Steve Westly – CFO of California
#17 Don Beyer – Ambassador to Switzerland
#21 Don Gips – Ambassador to South Africa
#22 Howard Gutman – Ambassador to Belgium
#24 Cynthia Stroum – Ambassador to Luxembourg
#27 Mark Gilbert – Ambassador to New Zealand
#31 Norm Eisen – Ambassador to Czech Republic
#37 Bruce Oreck – Ambassador to Finland
#43 Tony West – deputy Attorney General
#45 Bill Kennard – Ambassador to EU

>Comcast President
>CEO of Dreamworks
>VOGUE MAGAZINE
>VP OF MORGAN STANLEY
>CREDIT SUISSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT GUILIANI WAS RIGHT

Anne Wedner - Illinois - Homemaker - Self Employed - $400,000

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-off...osts-21711

I hope Trump does not make these mistakes. He needs to appoint all his people organically. This kind of shit is getting out of control with the pay for play.

DNC Leak thread - Duke Castile - 09-13-2016

Wait back up, this list of people are all Clinton pay for play donators?

Yep her and Obama. All those people worked for her and Obama.

Here is the archive of the first thread. A second one is live with more information. The download link is broken, but they put it up on mega and torrents.

http://archive.is/Zlhfo

Not everyone in the list is an ambassador but quite a few are. More research is needed on other names.

DNC Leak thread - Gmac - 09-13-2016

[attachment=33430]

DNC Leak thread - Lizard King - 09-13-2016

This isn't the first release of hacked data. Why hasn't it finished her campaign, or has it? Are the media pretending it isn't happening?

DNC Leak thread - Cattle Rustler - 09-13-2016

That's not exactly news. It's been long known that big donors get appointed as ambassador to some country.

Quote: (09-13-2016 06:11 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

That's not exactly news. It's been long known that big donors get appointed as ambassador to some country.

It's news because it's no longer speculation and it further tells the story of career corruption by the Clintons.

DNC Leak thread - Arado - 09-13-2016

Quote: (09-13-2016 06:20 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

It's news because it's no longer speculation and it further tells the story of career corruption by the Clintons.

Most administrations do this though.

DNC Leak thread - eradicator - 09-13-2016

This is nothing new nor is it unique to the Clintons or the Democrat party. Bush and Cheney had invested in arms and oil companies like Haliburton and Carlyle and made stupid wars to make those companies rich. It was all out in the open when it was happening, and their response was "this is normal every day activity, that is how things work". Is it some sort of surprise that Clinton and Obama are doing the same thing?

Edit
The point is, let's focus on Hillary being really sick and lying about her illness. That is enough to make voters that would consider voting for her think twice. Yes she is crooked, exchanging political favors for cash but her voters don't seem to mind that. They mind her illness

DNC Leak thread - Valentine - 09-13-2016

Have to agree with eradicator here.

There's movies on the Clinton Foundation, her email scandal and Benghazi are known to everyone and the first DNC leaks proved the primaries were rigged.

The corruption angle is done to death whilst her bad health and deplorables comment are brilliant new ways to attack her that have only crept up in the past week. Let's hammer her on those.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was some last resort effort to get the attention off those two angles by baiting the public with a juicy new but ultimately less harmful news story.

^ I disagree mate. You guys overestimate the power of the media and underestimate the power of social media (even with the silencing) and more importantly, word of mouth- a topic we talk about very little here.

DNC Leak thread - philosophical_recovery - 09-13-2016

Source: http://theralphretort.com/breaking-wikil...k-9013016/

I am requesting the DNC’s support in transitioning into a role as a redistricting technical consultant to the DNC, allowing me to spend more time working directly with Democratic legislative caucuses in the states. This arrangement benefits all involved.

Overview

The DNC is in a strong position for redistricting. The DNC’s data resources will be of incredible importance. We have favorable contracts with important redistricting vendors; we have done preparatory work on some of the major challenges in redistricting data, such as projections of population and voter trends; and have strong relationships with national organizations involved in the process.

However, our relationships with individual state legislative caucuses – where the work is done — are weak. Working through the state parties – while necessary – adds a political complication that is hard to overcome, and limits our ability to directly provide leg caucuses with the data and services they need. Being able to work with both legislatures and the DNC would ensure that the DNC’s contributions are used and appreciated, and that states make the most of the resources available to them.

Proposal

I would propose continuing to assist the DNC with development of its core redistricting data products and services: 1) state-by-data datasets containing population and voter statistics at the census block level, integrating the official 2010 census numbers, and projections for 2012 and 2014 for these numbers; 2) Training and recruitment of technical support staff, including GIS and data training; 3) assistance working with national organizations, state parties and legislative caucuses. I suspect this work would take 75% of my own time through April.

In the period April-July, I would likely need to spend more time working directly with states. They will need technical infrastructure – computers and plotters and networks – in addition to redistricting databases and GIS software. I will find contract staff where necessary to work individually with states on a full-time basis, and ensure the DNC is fully staffed and covered when I am not available.

Later in the summer, I suspect the focus will shift towards preparing for litigation. Data will be a crucial part of these cases. Lawyers and expert witnesses will need to understand how we constructed the data and what the important pieces are. In places where Republicans control the process, we will need to provide strong arguments that they are going beyond reasonable bounds in gerrymandering districts along racial and political lines. Where we control the process, we’ll need to show that our districts do not dilute minority influence, that our districts are purely partisan gerrymanders (so far protected by the Supreme Court), and not in violation of the myriad other opaque precedents that currently govern redistricting. The growth in Hispanic population – lacking equal growth in citizen voting-age population – will result in new legal challenges that will require massive amounts of data research and preparation to defend adequately in court. Redistricting case law, which is clear in only a very small number of instances, will likely be re-examined in the 2nd half of 2011 in both state and federal courts, with data underpinning every argument.

Conclusion

I am convinced that by working as a DNC consultant in addition to a redistricting consultant to Democratic legislative caucuses, I could provide a crucial link between the Legislatures and the DNC – a relationship that is not assured at this time, and would be immensely valuable to Democrats’ success in the redistricting process by maximizing our resources.

[Image: iRXZBMMOMUBH2.gif]

DNC Leak thread - Cattle Rustler - 09-13-2016

Quote: (09-13-2016 06:48 PM)Arado Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2016 06:20 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Most administrations do this though.

Exactly, this has been doing on for years regardless of which political party is in power.

DNC Leak thread - Duke Castile - 09-13-2016

You guys are talking out of your asses. This level of corruption is unprecedented. Stop acting as this is all something you are oh so familiar with.

DNC Leak thread - eradicator - 09-14-2016

Quote: (09-13-2016 11:59 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

This level of corruption is unprecedented. Stop acting as this is all something you are oh so familiar with.

Oh, I agree with all of that, but the point is that the Dems and independents don't care about the corruption. Hillary is still up in the polls despite all of this going on for decades and being well documented.

The failing health is one thing that a lot of her supporters or fence sitters will not be able to tolerate. If she falls again publicly or has one of her Parkinson's freezes or coughing fits while trying to "power through" her illness, I think she is likely done. Hell she may already be done with the fainting spell on 9/11

DNC Leak thread - komatiite - 09-14-2016

From that list of names, I can confirm that Ambassador Chris Stevens did NOT donate to the Clinton Foundation

DNC Leak thread - speeddemon - 09-14-2016

Edit: Can't post here without 250 req

DNC Leak thread - SamuelBRoberts - 09-14-2016

There's a 250 post req for the forum, shill.

Fuck off.

DNC Leak thread - Samseau - 09-14-2016

Quote: (09-14-2016 12:15 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2016 11:59 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

This level of corruption is unprecedented. Stop acting as this is all something you are oh so familiar with.
Hillary is still was up in the polls despite all of this going on for decades and being well documented.

fixed

People can only tolerate so much.

DNC Leak thread - Enigma - 09-14-2016

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

DNC Leak thread - El Chinito loco - 09-14-2016

Going to have to agree that there's something extraodinarily dirty with how the Clintons and their network operates.

Bush and his neocon extended family may have mired the U.S. in war and enabled all sorts of profiteering off of that and not to mention got lots of people killed for dubious reasons.

However the Clintons really are something else.

They are willing to sell off the country piecemeal bit by bit to foreign entities and show a casual disregard for the nation's secrets that's shocking. They want to enact Merkel 2.0 refugee/immigrant policy in the U.S. which we all know will be devastating for lower and middle class America. They have zero respect for law and government institutions...they view themselves as above all that.

They behave like kleptocrats and banana republic leaders who are only interested in sucking the wealth out of the country.

They lie about everything. This isn't just a "aw shucks" cowboy military adventurism roleplay that Bush was carrying on.

The Clintons have yet to prove they give two shits about the U.S. or its people at all.

DNC Leak thread - Dr. Howard - 09-14-2016

^ Can someone clarify. Are these recent names/ambassadors DNC donors or fundraisers? It looks to me like the names are not donors, but people who have collected donations on behalf of the DNC and whatever these other acronyms are.

Fundraisers being awarded sweet ass ambassador positions makes more sense than donors. The first guy for example, if you had 3.5 million sitting around in cash, would wouldn't be interested in being an ambassador.