Roosh V Forum
Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes (/thread-45437.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Simeon_Strangelight - 09-15-2016

Quote: (09-15-2016 03:10 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2016 01:49 PM)YossariansRight Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2016 01:01 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Hahah jesus christ, why do these dumb cunts do shit like this ?

You literally recorded you intending to commit a crime in exchange for money.

Crimes? Wouldn't fucking a 13 year old also be considered a crime?

There is no age of consent in UAE since all sex outside of marriage is illegal. The minimum age for marriage is 18, although it is possible for a judge to allow people younger than 18 to get married.

There are many loopholes with that.

1) You have interim marriages being done for days or even hours. You marry a hoe for 3 hours and divorce her instantly.

2) Fucking slaves is legal. Infidel whores can be seen as slave girls that you pay in advance. That is why it is legal under sharia law.

What does get punished however is when 2 Emirate citizens are caught together unsupervised or god beware are caught having sex. Then those two even if in love and willing - both get punished. Fucking whores as a man however is a completely different matter.

That very same 13yo would get beaten and be thrown in prison if he fucked a local Muslim girl.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - XPQ22 - 09-15-2016

Slightly off-topic, but it's going to be great if/when the West manages to get its act together with electric vehicles and renewable energy, swear off foreign oil forever, leave Dubai a sand-covered ruin, and let these billionaire oil sheikhs go back to riding camels.

[Image: article-2161079-13A9FE3A000005DC-608_964x773.jpg]

"Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair!"

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Suits - 09-15-2016

Quote: (09-15-2016 08:21 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Slightly off-topic, but it's going to be great if/when the West manages to get its act together with electric vehicles and renewable energy, swear off foreign oil forever, leave Dubai a sand-covered ruin, and let these billionaire oil sheikhs go back to riding camels.

[Image: article-2161079-13A9FE3A000005DC-608_964x773.jpg]

"Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair!"

Not going to happen. China will happily drink up the oil that we do not.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - torid - 09-18-2016

Quote: (09-15-2016 04:04 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

There are many loopholes with that.

1) You have interim marriages being done for days or even hours. You marry a hoe for 3 hours and divorce her instantly.

2) Fucking slaves is legal. Infidel whores can be seen as slave girls that you pay in advance. That is why it is legal under sharia law.

What does get punished however is when 2 Emirate citizens are caught together unsupervised or god beware are caught having sex. Then those two even if in love and willing - both get punished. Fucking whores as a man however is a completely different matter.

The age of consent is very low also in Spain, according to Wikipedia

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Ivanis - 10-20-2016

I recall watching a documentary on how a women loved living in Dubai. Back then I thought "Hmm, whatever."

But now?

[Image: laugh6.gif]

[Image: whoa.gif]

[Image: jordan.gif]

[Image: Antonio_Bandera.gif]

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - The Great Slaughterer - 11-23-2016

Quote: (07-04-2015 02:01 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

^^

Women who advertise their other social media accounts on social media = big red flag for me.

I wonder if that girl is a porta-potty? At first she doesn't look a materialistic type. These days I am not surprised by anything women do, they are experts at presenting themselves a certain way, and in reality being something very different.

Dude I'll bet you $50 that this DawsonAlex girl is a complete DPP. Everything about her and her profile pics just scream "FOR RENT".

Quote: (04-18-2016 01:46 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

The Tagthesponsor site may have scared some chickens, but in reality the global elite-desired promiscuity propaganda goes on unabated.

Just recently they started an excellently done new TV steries produced by Steven Soderbergh - The Girlfriend Experience:

Holy shit, they're now GLAMOURIZING being a whore !? What the actual fuck !? And I thought the Globalist media couldn't sink any lower than it already has with it's agenda.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - AneroidOcean - 11-23-2016

Quote: (11-23-2016 01:17 PM)The Great Slaughterer Wrote:  

Holy shit, they're now GLAMOURIZING being a whore !? What the actual fuck !? And I thought the Globalist media couldn't sink any lower than it already has with it's agenda.

Yes, of course they are. Haven't you seen the rest of society nowadays? The being a promiscuous/slutting it up is glamorized heavily. Gold-diggers are glamorized. Career women/carousel riding is glamorized. How is this much different?

They never share the reality of unhappiness or lack of substance in their lives.

This show will be no different. Of course the VAST majority of the men they show are tall, well dressed, fit, and attractive.

Get paid to fuck male models and powerful men? Seems too good to be true...because it is.

Quote: (11-23-2016 02:24 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2016 01:17 PM)The Great Slaughterer Wrote:  

Yes, of course they are. Haven't you seen the rest of society nowadays? The being a promiscuous/slutting it up is glamorized heavily. Gold-diggers are glamorized. Career women/carousel riding is glamorized. How is this much different?

They never share the reality of unhappiness or lack of substance in their lives.

This show will be no different. Of course the VAST majority of the men they show are tall, well dressed, fit, and attractive.

Get paid to fuck male models and powerful men? Seems too good to be true...because it is.

I totally agree with the general state of the media and Globalist agenda these days but this show is about literally being a whore is so cool and trendy etc.

Should have had the show about an old-ass Cat Lady at 75 years with HIV, Herpes and Syphilis etc. reminiscing and regretting her good ol' days of being an EFF ( Emirates Frequent Flier ), and all this in the trailer as the flashback of her #AnalHummus days.

I'd call it The Hummus Diaries. Someone please think up a better name for it.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Cr33pin - 12-25-2016

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Mekorig - 12-25-2016

[Image: Instathot_Busted.jpg]

The hoe from Cr33pin`s video. Too much makeup and nose surgery for a 26 years old hoe.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Serious Sam - 12-29-2016

Funny story. My girlfriend was looking through Instagram the other day and came across this nude picture of her former sorority sister. So she clicked on her profile and started going through her pictures. The vast majority of them were semi-nude or nude (nipples and pussy covered, but still nude). There were also a few pics of her with her beta bucks boyfriend. Now, I had already told my girl about Instagram hoes after some girl on some reality show she was watching mentioned how she got free trips to Italy and other countries to be "arm candy." I chose that moment to red pill her on the truth about Instagram hoes.

Her sorority sister had over 10k followers. Her nude pics had thousands of likes, but the beta bucks boyfriend pics had maybe 10 likes. My girlfriend then scrolled to the top of her profile, and there it was: "For bookings, email: her email address." I started laughing my ass off as I said, "You're lucky you have me, or life could have turned out really bad for you. You could be getting pooped on for a living like your sorority sister." She just laughed, but was still surprised because that girl rarely partied or slept around in college. Hypergamy can make a hoe out of many a decent woman, especially when private jets and Gucci handbags are involved.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - General Stalin - 12-29-2016

Blowing a 13 year old boy and getting fucked in the ass by him for $50k? These hoes have no shame.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Bluto - 01-01-2017

Quote: (12-25-2016 03:15 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I am not sure what I find more amusing the term "piped down" or "Recruit Difficulty."

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - torid - 01-02-2017

Quote: (11-23-2016 02:40 PM)The Great Slaughterer Wrote:  

Yes, of course they are. Haven't you seen the rest of society nowadays? The being a promiscuous/slutting it up is glamorized heavily. Gold-diggers are glamorized. Career women/carousel riding is glamorized.

Of course the VAST majority of the men they show are tall, well dressed, fit, and attractive.

I totally agree with the general state of the media and Globalist agenda these days but this show is about literally being a whore is so cool and trendy etc.

This is what their audience want to see... their audience of wanna-be-whores who want better tips on how to ride the cocks-carousel more efficiently and more profitable

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - lex the impaler - 01-06-2017

[Image: 15800148_1330282690356041_79808247053334...e=5920A2A0]

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - xmlenigma - 02-06-2017

Anyone from RVF check on this?

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - ComebackKid - 02-21-2017

[Image: whatyoureseeing.jpg]

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Simeon_Strangelight - 02-21-2017

Quote: (02-21-2017 04:23 AM)ComebackKid Wrote:  

[Image: whatyoureseeing.jpg]

Good share - the RedPillComics guy is back with Blackpillcomics:

http://blackpillcomics.blogspot.com/

Not that kind of girl is the default statement of girls who are that kind of girl - and much worse:

[Image: C5LgzYwXAAA6INI.jpg]

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Rossi - 02-21-2017

I was in Dubai in December. My friend has been working there for past 4 years, he told me to take me to Italian nightclub, Cavalli. We went there and literally every Arab guy had 4-5 European/American girls at the club. There was a table next to us, I counted one by one, there were 3 Arab guys and 18 Euro/American models just for that table.

Guy/girl ratio was like, 1 guy to 8 girls at the Cavalli.

$$$ talks.

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Phoenix - 02-21-2017

^ But how do they shit on so many at one time? Is it like inverse competitive eating? [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - rapaz12 - 02-21-2017

Oddly relevant video to instagram and Dubai. Russian model dangles off skyscraper. It's bad at 3:00 but then it gets downright suicidal at 4:35.

Since I know Islam better than since the thread started at least it is enshrined in Islamic lore to pay women for prostitution.

But on the other hand you can cheat any infidel without repercussions, so this has always to be regarded with caution.

I am sure that many women earn a lot while others are occasionally cheated or are ending up in prison. Some certainly disappear forever buried under the sand, but who will persecute the sheiks for it?

Tag the Sponsor Exposes Instagram Hoes - Rossi - 02-21-2017

Quote: (02-21-2017 10:11 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

^ But how do they shit on so many at one time? Is it like inverse competitive eating? [Image: icon_lol.gif]

I don't know about shiting but Emily Ratajkowski was there too. I can't really explain why 18 girls would be all over 3 typical Arabs other than money.

Some of them were famous girls too.