Roosh V Forum
Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? (/thread-1964.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - MdWanderer - 02-08-2016

Quote: (02-05-2016 09:24 PM)JuiceDC Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2016 12:59 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2016 09:36 AM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2016 07:03 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

Heading to the South Korea and the Philippines soon so I put myself up on a Filipino dating site just to see what's good.

its like winning the lottery and then some.

Good to know. How long are you staying? PH has been on my list for some time now.

Please go, I've been and it's amazing. PH is a colorblind nation; guys of all races can get laid there. They are looking more for Westerners in general than a guy of a certain type of race.

Any thoughts on filtering out the Green Card hunters?

Sorry for the late response, but Advent Persona put it perfectly. If you plan on staying in the Philippines long term I can't think of a better country for lays and an LTR, mind you, on their turf. Don't try to bring one back to the U.S. From my personal experiences, Filipinas assimilate to U.S culture more than their Asian counterparts and this includes giving the black man the finger for dating and relationships. Once she hits U.S soil and achieves what she really wanted all along- a Green card, she's fair game. Many of the American-born Filipinas or the foreign ones who move to the U.S seek out and date exclusively white men. You have some Fil-Am communities on the West Coast where they stick to their own but the ones who make their way to the East Coast- forget it. East Coast Asians tend to be more whitewashed and Fil-Ams lead the pack. Even when I lived in Seattle it was a tough nut to crack. Not trying to make excuses but that is how I see it.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Fury - 02-08-2016

Anyone here been to Malta? My boy and I are thinking about going in late-August.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - kirdiesel - 02-08-2016

What cities in Germany are you guys talking about???? I am not trying to hate on all of Germany but it sure as hell isnt Cologne/Düsseldorf..

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Apollo21 - 02-08-2016

Germany is a great place but don't expect women to be handed to you.

You still have to build up a social network and be active. Just going clubbing and bar hopping
isn't going to do anything for you...unless you really like mediocre girls or you're willing to go out every week
for a few months.

I think a lot of guys underestimate the work required to do well in any country. Germany has a lot of girls
who love black guys...however you may not always find them in the typical bar or club...or even walking outside
during the day.

The club and bar scene only contains 10% of single girls who like black guys. The rest don't even go out that much
or if they go out it will be to small restaurants with friends. That's why you need to be involved in real activities and build a social circle
and not just be a tourist. Otherwise you might not get anywhere.

Take some classes. Go to 10x University campus parties in a row. Make friends(guys and girls) who can introduce you to other people.

I've been here for a long time(10+ years) and have had the time to try practically everything. Here's what has worked for me on a scale from 1 to 10.

1. Social Activities+Circle(Score:10)
2. Online(Score:8)
3. Trains(Score:7)
4. Shopping(Score:6)
5. Clubs/Bars(Score:5)

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Sourcecode - 02-09-2016

For me
1 Hamburg
2 Berlin
3 Frankfurt.
Those are big cities, full of people, each city has it's own culture.
Each city has enough stuff to do that you will never be bored and enough traffic that there are always new people.

You can try hitting smaller cities or areas..like Bremen. Or areas near military bases.But if you venture to far away your exotic factor will no go up because you will got cultural and language barriers.
Don't venture to far to the north east/eastern block because the amount of women are significantly lower.

I lived and worked in some smaller towns as small going down to 30k and under and while there is an exotic factor. The small town life and more traditional culture won't be in your favor unless you plan to stay for a long time. One town I worked in had one bar for young people, that was barely the size of my apartment.

Often those small town girls will make there way into the city to search for better prospects or go online because their small cities don't have much to do.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - YoungGlobetrotter - 02-09-2016

Hey, how are you guys? I am new to the forum here and wanted to see if some of you more well traveled and experienced guys could help me.

My situation is I'm 23 and have the opportunity to travel practically anywhere for free or very small fee. The only problem is when I'm in these places I can only be there a short time, like a day or 2 at most. I wanted to know if any of you knew a good place to travel abroad where I have that exotic factor and can have a good time with the ladies, maybe even a quick lay lol Any help will be appreciated guys.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - rudebwoy - 02-09-2016

^ To game girls properly in a foreign country takes two weeks minimum, I would say one month in a place is the best for gaming girls.

Any place where you can go and get laid within 2-3 days, is not a place that would interest me.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - YoungGlobetrotter - 02-09-2016

Yeah I feel you on that, I wish I had more time. I've been trying tinder out but most girls I'm sure see how far I am and then they are not interested at that point. Any suggestions would be great though.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Sourcecode - 02-09-2016

A day or two at most?
Honestly.. You're just going to see sights.
If that's the amount of time you have in a city..focusing it towards finding a girl is a complete waste of time.

A third day night give you a little more leeway..But the three days max is a bang trip.. You're gonna spend all day gaming or the whole night in a bar or club.

It's not completely impossible..
I wrote a datasheet on it over a year ago

How To Get Laid In Any Country In One Week
thread-40071.html

Thanks Sourcecode, yeah I know it is a bit outrageous but thanks for the help.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - rudebwoy - 02-09-2016

In other words, no point going anywhere.

Unless, it is a weekend trip to Canada or Mexico or some Caribbean spot close by.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - BajaBlues - 02-09-2016

YGT, It's not hopeless.....if it's a weekend in a big city you can do nicely. A Friday and Saturday at a nice club with bottle service could get you a Magic night. Considering a few bottles in Mexico would run you about $150 at a upscale club, but that could also be 1.5 hookers as well. So you do the math. GDL has that spot lola-lolita ladies night on Wednesday where they fill the club with girls till 1130 drinking cocktails then let all the guys in like ravenous dogs. I got a bang my first night at that place which had some of the best talent in one joint I've seen in all of Mexico. [Image: banana.gif]

Friday and Saturday in Cabo/PV/Rosarito during March Madness (spring break) is super easy. [Image: whip.gif]

I've done Many trips from Thursday to Monday. Mind you it's not 2 days like you plan but through Tinder I've had girls waiting for me when I land. I pay the extra $5 for location placement and download a hide my GPS app to my phone(Free) so it doesn't read I'm 1100 miles away. Pretty much have to start swiping 10 days in advance.

Yeah take your short trips and it may take 2 or 3 trips to the same location but once you start to build a connection with chicks they'll be letting you crash at their places for the short trips saving you even more money.

If you have those same discounts to give. You can fly them to you if they have visas to go to the u.s.a. I don't mind buying a flight for these chicks down south. It works out cheaper if I don't have to get an airbnb and uber everywhere if they're staying at my house. Plus Volaris and ViveAerobus are super cheap on flights it's almost laughable compared to the states.

You can do some damage with short trips, and can get some bangs just go hard.

I'm going to DF at the end of the month from Thursday to Monday. Will fly in at 11pm get an uber to the apartment. My buddies will already be there so I Will drop my bags at the spot and hit up condesa till 3:30 see what happens. Friday morning go to the pyramids and after that sleep. After I'm rested hit up Polanco clubs for some bottle service and see what happens. I will either bang or get some numbers for lunch the next day. Then go at it again for Saturday night in Condesa and Roma.

Sunday and Monday is locked up because I already made up some bullshit story to one of the girls I met on my first visit to DF that I will change my flight come into DF Sunday morning and have to leave Monday night and I'll spend the whole time with her when I get there. Little does she know that I've been in the city since Thursday. Whatever ......and Makes her feel special[Image: heart.gif]. This is could all crumble if she or one her friends happens to see my tall black as in one of the clubs, but it's a big city and highly unlikely.

I actually just a flew a chick from df to Tijuana for a weekend stay and won't even tell her I'm in town cause she's not really that interesting to hangout with. This could be dicey as well as she has a huge social circle. oh well I'm sure I can make something up if she catches me.

Anyway.....if it's just for 2 days you can still do some damage in a large city like DF or even Monterrey.

Cheers!

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - WalkingMan - 02-10-2016

Here's another article I randomly found about a black dude's perspective to visiting Thailand. I feel like I'm giving my "secret spot" away lol. I'm gonna miss being the only Af-am dude for miles.

http://www.girlschase.com/content/how-ha...thai-girls

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - ElJefe1 - 02-10-2016

Secret spot........ why would you think this is your "secret spot"?

Quote: (02-10-2016 02:50 AM)ElJefe1 Wrote:  

Secret spot........ why would you think this is your "secret spot"?

Just kidding, man. I made a post earlier about how I never hear any African American men ever talk about Thailand, neither online or offline.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Sourcecode - 02-10-2016

Probably cause we looking for girls with some ass and hips. [Image: biggrin.gif]
And on average.. They don't exist Thailand.

Coming from the 1st world, I also don't care to trade this life for an even more corrupt and third world Thailand.

I don't know many black men that have Asian women on their radars.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - thedarkknight - 02-10-2016

Quote: (02-10-2016 03:58 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Probably cause we looking for girls with some ass and hips. [Image: biggrin.gif]
And on average.. They don't exist Thailand.

Coming from the 1st world, I also don't care to trade this life for an even more corrupt and third world Thailand.

I don't know many black men that have Asian women on their radars.

I sure as hell don't. I still do not understand this "yellow fellow" phenomenon.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - ElJefe1 - 02-10-2016

Oh I see what youre saying, though Thailand was fun as hell for me... I'm not a huge fun of the Asians but interestingly enough there are a lot of European girls there to ban and they are all being ignored becauase sooo many guys are there chasing the Asians.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - BajaBlues - 02-10-2016

Asians are cool just not flying 13 hours to bang them. However it's no secret. Every Mid-shipman and 50 year old white dude has tails of Thailand and how $40 got him a 3some.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Mentavious - 02-10-2016

I'll admit I love Asian girls.

Maybe because that's the hardest ethnicity for me to bang in the states.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - DMario - 02-10-2016

I prefer Westernized Asian girls to the ones actually living in Asia. The westernized girls are a lot less annoying to me, although still quite annoying.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - thedarkknight - 02-10-2016

Quote: (02-10-2016 09:37 AM)DMario Wrote:  

I prefer Westernized Asian girls to the ones actually living in Asia. The westernized girls are a lot less annoying to me, although still quite annoying.

Why they annoying?

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - MdWanderer - 02-10-2016

Quote: (02-10-2016 09:37 AM)DMario Wrote:  

Me too, can't get over the accents and the FOB ones here in the D.C area are bad dressers. One of them at my church (don't remember if she's Japanese, Korean, Chinese, etc.) came to service wearing pajama pants and a sweatshirt.

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys??? - Ogunn - 02-10-2016

First of all let me say this fine is fine! If you got the body type I favor ( curvy with hips and booty) and a pretty face. I dont care if you are black, latina, white, asian, green or purple! I am based in Miami and do not see to many Asians down here. Which is ok because I did get my fill of asian women when I was stationed in Korea for 2 and half years.

Despite the stereo type there are Koreans with hips and booty, and the occasional big breasted ones. However the big breasted ones are extremely rare. I was stationed up North not to far from the DMZ and maybe the country girls just have better bodies? I did notice the city girls tended to be skinnier/less curvy. I even ran into one that had natural green eyes, which she hated because the other Koreans did not like to associate with her because of that.

On another note I would like to point out that my time in Korea was some of the most fun in my life! Would I recommend brothers go there instead of Japan? No I would not. But if for whatever reason you find yourself in Korea, a lot of fun can still be had.

The first thing to keep in mind is like the Japanese and the Chinese, Koreans do not see Asians as one race. To them either you are Korean or you are not Korean PERIOD! In other words there a girls that will not date or bang you because you are not Korean, dont just assume its because you are black! I cant recall the word but they did refer to both me and my white and latin friends as round-eyes in their language. I personally did not experience any overt racism what so ever.

I found Koreans to be some of the most respectful and nicest people I have ever met! I have had other brothers I was stationed with tell me how this club was unfriendly to brothers or this particular girl did not date brothers. But then I go in no problem and do my thing and sometimes got the flag with women that supposedly did not like brothers.The difference in my approach was while I was over there I took am interest in learning about their culture, which by the way they are extremely proud off. I learned some of the language and the etiquette. I watched Korean TV and listened to some of their music, which impressed the hell out of them that I actually knew something about their pop culture. It also made conversations more balanced and interesting, IE I had more to talk about beside the US. I also befriended and hang out with some of the Korean soldiers and would go out with them. These factors I think helped greatly with raising the Korean girls comfort level this "Megug Kunin Adashi" - American soldier.

As far as places to hang out. I can only talk about Seoul and military towns north of Seoul. BTW Seoul is pronounced "Sea-ool" not "Soul" which is a pronunciation they hate and found offensive. IMO best place to hang was Seoul in the Itaewon district where you will find many non-Korean foreigner friendly clubs. It is where the military, foreign friendly native Koreans and mix of other Asian nationalities, American, Aussie, French, English, workers and tourists come to party. Nearby you also have Korean Clubs that may or may not be friendly to foreigners. Unless you know the language or are with a native speaker don't venture out. You maybe seen as some drunk foreigner looking for trouble.

If you like spicy than Korea has some great options Kalbi Gui- beef barbecue, Chop Chae -Korean noodles made from sweat potato. I still eat and take out friends to Korean restaurants today. Nothing beats Korean barbecue!! All in all I had blast in Korea and I would love go back and visit.

Quote: (02-10-2016 12:52 PM)Ogunn Wrote:  

I even ran into one that had natural green eyes, which she hated because the other Koreans did not like to associate with her because of that.

Jesus Christ. Fucking Koreans always giving me the most severe case of "smh".

It's funny that you mention Koreans because I happened to meet a cute native 31 year old Korean at a Starbucks last week while apt searching in NYC. We had a good vibe going. Asked her for a number and she told me she was married. But she said "you are cute". Nice. I wouldn't mind a Korean flag one day.