Roosh V Forum
The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny (/thread-57460.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Satoshi - 04-16-2017

I don't even have 200 followers but I still have good usage of instagram.

edit: didn't use any bots

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Ice - 04-16-2017

Quote: (04-15-2017 05:04 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2017 04:41 PM)tobehero Wrote:  

^^
Ragnor with 30k+followers how many photos do you have?

Only about 60 photos. It doesn't really matter how many photos you have. Of course, if you post high quality content almost every day, you will grow a bit faster but even if you barely post photos, you can grow quite fast.

Creating good content has been my biggest problem so far. I am not a big fan of always taking photos and selfies and self-promoting myself on the internet. Most of the time when I am doing cool stuff I don't even think about taking a photo. I prefer to fully enjoy the moment.

That's really interesting. I'm currently in the process of building two IG pages myself. My main concern is actually not really follower count but engagement. The more follower one has the more engagement obviously should be on the IG page. Depending on the niche, the followers acquired through Followliker might not really be very active. So now I have to make sure that I have enough likes and comments on the pictures. I think it makes sense to space out image posting a bit more (4-5 days) so that there's more time for individual photos to amass more likes.

Ragnor, can I ask you how much engagement you have on your images? How many likes? Since you only have 60 pics, I can imagine that you post very rarely?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 04-16-2017

Quote: (04-16-2017 08:48 AM)Ice Wrote:  

That's really interesting. I'm currently in the process of building two IG pages myself. My main concern is actually not really follower count but engagement. The more follower one has the more engagement obviously should be on the IG page. Depending on the niche, the followers acquired through Followliker might not really be very active. So now I have to make sure that I have enough likes and comments on the pictures. I think it makes sense to space out image posting a bit more (4-5 days) so that there's more time for individual photos to amass more likes.

IG changed their algorithm right about the time when they changed the logo. Engagement dropped significantly. The only thing you can do is post rarely and rely on FL to drive new people to your page to like and comment on your last few new pictures.

So the less you post + FL = a lot of engagement. This is the reason why I went from posting 3-4 times a week to barely once in 2 weeks.

Followers acquired via followliker are as good as real. Here is why this is not really cheating. People that followed you back are real people. They might have other wise never had a chance to look at your page, but because you approached them or rather your bot did they got access to your content. If you set your FL to scrape only top results it will keep your user base pretty active. The only problems is IGs new algorithm.

Quote: (04-16-2017 02:25 AM)Satoshi Wrote:  

I don't even have 200 followers but I still have good usage of instagram.
edit: didn't use any bots

Properly set-up IG page is half of success! High amount of followers and celebrity status is another half.

Quote: (04-15-2017 01:49 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

With this being said I believe there is huge potential in IG. If someone had the looks and would take Instagram VERY seriously (= professional photos or photos portraying a high value lifestyle), you could probably build your Instagram to a point, where nobody would doubt your high follower count and you would actually benefit from some kind of Instagram Fame. In my case (and I think in Vinny's as well, correct me if I am wrong), there is a point of diminishing returns. I am at almost 30k followers now but my IG is not that good that the 30k actually look legit. I always get asked by girls why I have so many followers, which I think is not a good sign. It just doesn't look natural any more. However, if I hired a photographer and posted only professional photos from now on, I could probably pass as a part time model (even though I am not that good looking) and all of a sudden the 30k would look real and boost my value a lot.

This is true. By the time you get over the 20k line you have to make sure quality of your content matches the follower amount. I almost totally stopped my FL for couple of months right after I reached 20k cause it was just not there yet. After few really dope travels to world wonder places (Galapagos islands, Machu Picchu), after a set of very successful shots, after condensing my album and condensing its value (from 400 photos to 200 best ones, still in progress to get it down to 100), after starting to use photo editor to make photos look even better (using windows 10 original photo editor, to boost colors, thanks to Rotten Apples for the idea) I resumed my FL and never got a single question why am I so famous. It just have to make sense. People should look at your album and just assume you are famous. There should not be incongruency between amount of followers and quality of content.

But don't get discouraged, with growing gradually with FL you have months of time to up your photo game, buy that new smartphone that makes great pics etc.

It is a bit of fake it till you make it thing. You start with cheating and acquiring new followers by using automation. Then you start to pay attention to the photo making process. You just learn slowly how to make good shots. And I don't want to brag, but although I have never owned a camera my album looks pretty dope. Girls constantly come out of the blue and complement me on how good and funny my photos are. Some of my photos have 30+ comments. So I believe that eventually one can outgrow the followliker.

I resumed my FL now but I am not using the optimized settings for fast growth. Instead I am only pipelining places where I am now and where I am about to go. Carefully targeting the auditory, trying to limit age withing the range of my interest, and trying to scrape predominantly female channels.

Quote: (04-15-2017 01:51 AM)world_nomad Wrote:  

I guess the best baseline to compare this sort of IG game to is pipelining via tinder. So questions I have for you are:

Comparing apples to oranges. If my only life goal would be to fuck a lot of lower quality (I am not talking about looks) girls, who have ridden the foreigner cock carousel for years I would not go beyond tinder. Even though dope IG assists with tinder significantly as well, not to include that the IG hustle improves your photo making skills significantly with time if you are any serious.
But if you have quantity over quality approach I say IG have delivered for me personally. Both using IG as an online dating tool and as daygame closing tool.
Try this... (applies to other realms of game) After you bang a girl ask her when did she realize she likes you. And if you get a girl telling you things like, after I saw this video of you playing guitar, or after I saw this photo where you are riding on a boat and your hair.... etc. (bases on stories girls told me).

Quote: (04-16-2017 10:41 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

Properly set-up IG page is half of success! High amount of followers and celebrity status is another half.

I have seen a few accounts using bots, and to be honest, to me it is pretty obvious that it is fakes and that the owner of that account just wants a lot of followers because s/he thinks a lot of followers is a sign of status. 50 hashtags for each picture is usually a sure tell. Picture not corresponding to the number of followers is another thing, like Ragnar wrote about a few posts ago.

If it could be done without using bots I'd do it, but right now I'm only following about 30 other people, and have about 200 people follow me. Most of those 200 are people I don't know. The people I follow I have a genuine interest in. It's my friends, girls I'm trying to bang or brands that I like. Having 200 random new people in my feed everyday would be annoying and completely destroy my own experience using the app.

Honestly, the only reason that I would like to have a lot of followers it to get messages back from those girls that are attracted by a high number of followers, that seems to be the exact same girl that has a lot of followers herself.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - RagnarLothbrok - 04-16-2017

Quote: (04-16-2017 11:41 AM)Satoshi Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2017 10:41 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

I have seen a few accounts using bots, and to be honest, to me it is pretty obvious that it is fakes and that the owner of that account just wants a lot of followers because s/he thinks a lot of followers is a sign of status. 50 hashtags for each picture is usually a sure tell. Picture not corresponding to the number of followers is another thing, like Ragnar wrote about a few posts ago.

If it could be done without using bots I'd do it, but right now I'm only following about 30 other people, and have about 200 people follow me. Most of those 200 are people I don't know. The people I follow I have a genuine interest in. It's my friends, girls I'm trying to bang or brands that I like. Having 200 random new people in my feed everyday would be annoying and completely destroy my own experience using the app.

Honestly, the only reason that I would like to have a lot of followers it to get messages back from those girls that are attracted by a high number of followers, that seems to be the exact same girl that has a lot of followers herself.

Why not turn the 200 followers into 2000 or 4000 followers? It won't hurt you at all and probably only takes 2 months. After that you can just stop the automation and unfollow everyone so that you are only following the 30 people you are interested in

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - RagnarLothbrok - 04-16-2017

Quote: (04-16-2017 08:48 AM)Ice Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2017 05:04 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2017 04:41 PM)tobehero Wrote:  

^^
Ragnor with 30k+followers how many photos do you have?

Only about 60 photos. It doesn't really matter how many photos you have. Of course, if you post high quality content almost every day, you will grow a bit faster but even if you barely post photos, you can grow quite fast.

Creating good content has been my biggest problem so far. I am not a big fan of always taking photos and selfies and self-promoting myself on the internet. Most of the time when I am doing cool stuff I don't even think about taking a photo. I prefer to fully enjoy the moment.

Ragnor, can I ask you how much engagement you have on your images? How many likes? Since you only have 60 pics, I can imagine that you post very rarely?

My engagment used to be pretty good before the Instagram update. Now with 30k followers I get the same amount of likes on my photos than I did with 10k followers (between 1,000 and 2,000 likes per pic). However, I think since the update nobody cares about likes any more. There are tons of bigger sites that get even less engagement than I do. It is quite common to have 50k followers and only 1k likes per picture nowadays.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - luckskywalker - 04-16-2017

Is it okay if my Instagram doesn't have much pictures of myself? I have very high quality pictures of places where I travel tho.
Also, I started using Instagress today, so far just liking pictures of people in the currently place that I am, since I have fresh pictures of that place aswell. Getting some likes back already. No followers tho, I think I need to follow them to have a better response. Still need to learn how Instagress works on that, because from what I quickly saw, they have automatically unfollowing feature too.

Quote: (04-16-2017 01:27 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

Why not turn the 200 followers into 2000 or 4000 followers? It won't hurt you at all and probably only takes 2 months. After that you can just stop the automation and unfollow everyone so that you are only following the 30 people you are interested in

Yeah perhaps I should, but it just feels like such a low thing to do. And the fact that girls fall for it and are impressed by a high number of followers is quite tragic to be honest. But I know I have been there myself too, getting more attracted to a girl just because she have many people following. But I've been on the other end too, some girl on facebook had 14k followers, but in her recent pics of herself she only had like 200 likes and the nonsense she shared didn't even have 10 likes. Just felt odd and I stopped talking to her even though she was eager to meet.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 04-16-2017

Quote: (04-14-2017 06:07 AM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

How to pipeline with Instagram playing the numbers game:

1. Let your automation software unfollow all people that are not on your whitelist until you have fewer than 500 people that you are following. You don't want the girls to see that you are following thousands of other people.

2. Set your profile on private. This will increase the amount of followbacks you will get and need later. If your profile is private, the girls will have more reason to send you a follow request.

3. Stop the automation software completely until you are done with your pipelining process. This is important. If you let your automation run, you might piss off some girls by unfollowing them or by following thousands of other people in a day. Just stop the whole Instagram automation for a couple of days or even a week.

4. Search the RVF for the best bars and clubs in the city you will visit. Then search on Instagram for those places. Go through their follower list and add every halfway decent girl. You don't want to waste your time and open every girl's profile to check if she is good looking. Just add everything that looks like a girl. I also found that doing it on your PC is a lot faster than using your phone. If RVF doesn't deliver enough, just google the name of the city and the word "cafe" or "bar" or "club" and do the same. You can also search directly on Instagram for city name + bar/cafe/club. You want to find those places in a city that attract high quality girls. Another option is to find out which pages the best girls are following to find more girls who are following the same page. Fashion magazines, crossfit gyms, local celebrities (in small countries) are always good bets.

5. Wait and see who followed you back. Since you set your profile to private you will have to accept each follow request. Don't accept those requests immediately. Wait a couple of hours or even a day. You want at least 20 girls who followed you back. Sounds like a lot but if your IG is good, it will take less than an hour to get that many girls following you back.

6. After you accepted the request, it is time to DM those girls. Since they are following you now, they will get a notification as soon as you send them a message. This is the reason why having your profile on private is so important. If they don't follow you, your messages will go into their "message request" folder, they will never get a notification that you even texted them and you won't get any replies. Of course, you can also try to message the girls that didn't follow you back but it is very unlikely that they will even read your message. I found it to be more efficient to play the numbers game and open every girl with the same innocent copy & paste message to weed out the girls who are not interested in you. Usually the message revolves around me traveling to their city in the near future, asking for recommendations on what to do or opinions on the nightlife.

7. Most girls will outright ignore you. Of course it depends on how good your Instagram profile is and what kind of girls you are targeting, but don't expect more than 20% of the girls replying. After all it is a numbers game. On Tinder you also have to swipe a dozen times until you get a decent match in most cities. With those who do reply to you, just proceed with normal text game like you would on any dating app.

8. Repeat steps 4 -7 until you accumulated enough leads

9. Start your automation software again after you came back from your trip. Add all girls you want to stay in touch with to your whitelist so that your software doesn't unfollow them. Let the software unfollow all girls that didn't lead to anything.

This post is money. It is a pity it got buried on the last page.

I have a different method of doing this, I talk about it in my last blog post. I keep my automation on and I don't go to private mode. I do nightclubs, universities and gyms.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - whiteknightrises - 04-16-2017

Quote: (04-16-2017 04:29 PM)luckskywalker Wrote:  

Is it okay if my Instagram doesn't have much pictures of myself? I have very high quality pictures of places where I travel tho.
Also, I started using Instagress today, so far just liking pictures of people in the currently place that I am, since I have fresh pictures of that place aswell. Getting some likes back already. No followers tho, I think I need to follow them to have a better response. Still need to learn how Instagress works on that, because from what I quickly saw, they have automatically unfollowing feature too.

You should have (good) pics of yourself if your goal is to get laid off IG

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - natas305 - 04-16-2017

Had an interesting weekend here in Medellin and got a good story out of it thanks to a combination of this thread, IG game Vinny's helped me with, the cool travel pics I have from the last few years and just getting lucky I guess.

I had this girl do to me EXACTLY what we do to chicks - this random girl sent me a DM message request out of the blue, with a photo of her that I couldn't see until I accepted her message. I was curious to see how she looked, so I tried to look at her account, but it was private even though she somehow has 43,000 followers. Even I was like "Oh shit, she has 43,000 followers, she must be pretty hot and interesting..."

The pic she sent looked good so I wrote back and started talking to her for the last few days. Arrived back in Medellin and the girl kept wanting to hang out and meet me finally. Setup a date with her at the mall for coffee, because I still actually wasn't sure if she was real or if this was some weird Colombian IG scam or something. I was curious enough to want to find out.

She was super late for our date, so I wasn't even sure if she was really coming. Finally got there, got a coffee with her, then bounced her to my apartment nearby to "hang out on the roof to see the sunset." She kept telling me how I look like Jared Leto, and how much she looooves Jared Leto, so I knew it was on. Interestingly, she tried to put up some LMR because of "semana santa" (there's this stupid myth that it's bad to have sex during the week leading up to Easter) and because we had just met. But of course she was just saying this to pretty much make herself feel better about hooking up. Hah! She was good in bed and didn't steal anything, so will probably see her a few more times. All from some random exposure to my Instagram account. Doesn't get much easier than this.

God bless reverse Instagram game and Colombia.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - RagnarLothbrok - 04-17-2017

She must have read this thread. A similar thing once happened to me. A Dutch girl messaged me on IG and after a few texts she mentioned that she will travel to Thailand soon. Once she was there she tried to make me fly to Phuket to see her but I didn't want to. Ended up visiting and banging her a week later in the Hilton hotel in Bangkok.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - luckskywalker - 04-17-2017

How many likes you guys think it's necessary to be able to impress chicks?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - steak - 04-17-2017

edit: originally didn't see the tinder/ig note in the first page.

@luckskywalker Consider if she has a personal identity built around popularity on instagram and she's hot enough you still think it's worth it.

Buy a good camera.
Have tinder on your phone but no need to use it.
Hook your ig to your tinder.
Post also when a girl would, try to post once a week, fill location, no hashtags tho.

Girls will naturally start following you.

*Bonus* become an "amateur photographer" of hot women.

This is the most basic stuff I didn't catch mentioned in 20 pages. It really is just showing off your life, all traditional concepts apply... well there might be more to it but that's all i'm sharing [Image: tongue.gif]

Also keep in mind just like facebook ads, everyone and their single dad is doing "instagram game"

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - redbeard - 04-17-2017

What's everyone's DM game looking like?

[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm still growing my IG and haven't been able to use it much for game. However I still troll local gyms/bars liking hoes pics. A few like and follow back so here we are.

My DM technique has been to hit the story up. I only follow ~200 people, so my story is kept fresh. If a girl posts a story it's right in my face, it's not like I'm Cr33pin on her, there's even a little "Send Message" button as if IG wants us to slide on in. She'll post a story and I'll say some offhand remark about what I see. "Where is that?" "What are those?" really anything.

I used to think social media was dumb but over the past 6 months I have become a major convert, especially after a girl slid in my DM's! This is a chick who's been an acquaintance with but either she had a BF, I had a GF, or there was other shit going on. I posted a story of a plane ticket, she replies "come visit me." Boom. All because I posted a story.

I posted about this in another thread but I story pretty hard. At least one a day. I don't have snapchat so I just use this. Most girls look at it because they have nothing going on in their life. It's probably the best way to keep them cooking. She's watching silly pics and videos of her friends and their pets, then BOOM redbeard right in your face.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 04-17-2017

@Redbeard: Keeping the girls warm by DMing them based on their stories is an easy and effective tactics. Same with having your one story a day.

An observation on pipelining with FL. If you do it for a certain city untick "scrape only top results" box. Cause there will just not be enough active users. This increased amount of follows I could do per day and spiked amount of messages I received from girls.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - pancakemouse - 04-17-2017

Vinny or someone else, can you help with a Followliker question?

I want to both follow and like photos from users who follow various fitness accounts. However, I can only get Followliker to follow these users, it's not liking any of their photos. Here are my settings:

[Image: gjALIL7.png]
[Image: hcL3LL2.png]
[Image: oBBgHxp.png]
[Image: UbTKolh.png]

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - whiteknightrises - 04-17-2017

corsega

go to the email followliker sent you when you bought it and open the tutorial (login using your username and password that are in the email)

go to instagram -> advanced -> FLC

"If you want to follow users and at the same time like and/or comment on each user's photos/videos, do the following:"

It explains it all with pics and such

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - pancakemouse - 04-18-2017

Found it, thanks. For the lazy, you have to put "FLC:" in front of each of your queries, and then just "FLC:" and Relevant in the Scrape Photos part.

Do I have to Start and Stop Followliker each time I make updates, or do they take effect automatically?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - whiteknightrises - 04-18-2017

should save automatically

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - luckskywalker - 04-19-2017

Hey guys, I want your opinion on something. Let's say you have a profile with 20-30k followers, private account, baller profile picture. Do you think a girl would give her number if you start following and DM her but don't accept her request to you follow you?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Fury - 04-19-2017

Ugh, the only people sliding into my DMs are dudes, a fit chick and a middle aged mom (who liked every single post, yes you read that right, she liked every single one of my posts). But, I guess it comes with the territory. Maybe one day I will luck out and a fine chica hits me up.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Vinny - 04-19-2017

Quote: (04-19-2017 09:52 AM)Fury Wrote:  

Ugh, the only people sliding into my DMs are dudes, a fit chick and a middle aged mom (who liked every single post, yes you read that right, she liked every single one of my posts). But, I guess it comes with the territory. Maybe one day I will luck out and a fine chica hits me up.

Gay dudes on Instagram.... Gotta love them (no homo), they rack up the likes and comments like crazy. Just ignore the messages.

As of hot girls, you will have to open them yourself. Get your album in a good shape, rack up some followers and use the method I describe in my last blog post.

Quote: (04-19-2017 04:51 AM)luckskywalker Wrote:  

Hey guys, I want your opinion on something. Let's say you have a profile with 20-30k followers, private account, baller profile picture. Do you think a girl would give her number if you start following and DM her but don't accept her request to you follow you?

Without accepting her request she will not see your album, this in terms will leave out a lot of value. Sure she might be curious, but I don't see it working.
Any reason for the secrecy?

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - Fury - 04-19-2017

Quote: (04-19-2017 09:52 AM)Fury Wrote:  

"fit chick" was a typo. I meant to write fat chick, a Rasputia type.

Yeah Vinny, I will be patient and just let my account build up. Then I will reap the rewards later.

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny - pancakemouse - 04-19-2017

Come on, homie. Fine girls are not going to be hitting anyone up unless you are a male model or celebrity (and even then they won't). Think about real life, how often do hot girls approach you? It's no different here.

You are a man, your job is to LEAD. The onus is on you to do the work.

P.S. My followback ratio is 20-30% right now depending on the day. I'm only following between 300-400 for now, can't wait to see if I can keep the same ratio once I increase to following nearly 1000 per day.